Simply Owned

Story Info
An e-mail from a co-worker leads to a serious predicament.
4.4k words
4.61
13.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm at work. An e-mail pings from a colleague, a woman, older than me who I have worked with briefly. It says to put on my headphones and listen to the attached audio. I look up and her smile at me and nod. I put my headphones on and click the file.

Her voice fills my ears, so close and intimate, almost ASMR and I get the same shivers as she says

"Hello boy, I'm going to talk about your cock. Do not look up. Do not touch it. Do not leave your seat!"

Her voice is sultry and continues telling me, very definitely, how she will own my cock, make it hard and take control of it. I feel myself clench and I do start to become aroused.

My mind focuses on her words and with every minute I listen the rest of the office fades and all I can think of is giving in. When the file finishes my cock is swollen but her final words ring in my ears.

"Come to my desk boy and ask for a file. I want to see how much of a toy you are for me already!"

I cannot resist and she smiles as I stand with an obvious bulge and walk over, part embarrassed, mostly aroused.

She gives me the file which contains a note with an address and a time and the stark, simple instruction. "Be there."

Later, in the dark I check my watch outside the address. As the final second ticks away I knock and wait. Ten seconds. Twenty, thirty, one minute. Perhaps I have the wrong idea. I wait another minute, unable to tear myself away from the spot. Finally the door opens revealing the subdued light of a hallway. "Come in boy," she says, clearly a command to be obeyed and I step over the threshold. She is dressed in a white shirt, several buttons open to reveal deep cleavage and clearly no bra is necessary. Tight black leather pants and high heel stiletto boots complete the simple but sexy outfit. The red soles are prominent and a glinting diamond necklace highlights the exclusive lifestyle she obviously leads.

"Hello boy."

The way she says it triggers something and my cock throbs. "Good." Her smile, on deep red lips catches me and I cannot stop watching her mouth as she instructs me to kneel. My mind is racing for reasons and logic and sense but my body moves to place my knees on the hard tiled floor where I wait.

"Very good. If you keep this up I promise you will have the night of your life and experience pleasure you never thought possible. Do you want that boy? You may answer 'yes Domina'. If you cannot or will not do so you will leave. So what is it to be?"

Her dark blue eyes, liquid pools, stare down demanding and answer, her full red lips have a harsh amusement on them. My mouth is dry, throat tight and I struggle to respond.

"Yes domina."

"Louder boy!" She snaps.

"Yes domina I want to stay."

"Good boy. Now strip. Your new life needs new clothes. Strip and follow me."

My hesitancy earns a sharp "hurry up," and I rush to remove everything and then follow her, my semi hard cock swinging as she walks quickly down the hall and through a heavy door and down dark stairs. The thoughts in my head swirl faster and faster as I descend. Has she hypnotised me? Am I doing this because I want it? What is going to happen?

I nearly stumble but when she reaches the bottom she flicks a switch and light floods the room now coming into view. Dark walls, red drapes, padded leather gym style equipment, a table with straps, a large St Andrew cross, and a chair with a cut-away seat. It all paints an extremely vivid picture as I look around.

"Welcome to my playroom boy. We are going to have fun tonight and on many more occasions in many ways if you please me."

Naked, my body gives me away with a twitch of my cock. I am a fit man, physically larger than she is but what is happening here is not about that kind of dominance. This is about how she has such a grasp of my darkest fantasies that she can use them to control me. And it excites me.

She takes a seat and crosses her legs.

"On your knees." I obey instantly, feeling the cold, hard floor as I kneel down and wait.

"Lick my boots."

I bend my head and lick the cool, smooth, leather leaving a trail of shining wetness.

"Do it like you love it boy, " she snaps and pushes the toe into my mouth. My jaw opens wide and I lick under the sole as she starts to push in and out.

She continues like this for a minute and my breathing is becoming ragged, my lips wet with saliva I am unable to swallow. She pulls her foot back and slides it down my chest and stomach, causing a sharp intake of breath and my muscles to contract. Her boot continues its journey until it is pressing down on my cock. She looks down at the sticky mark my aroused cock has left. With a tut she points one carefully manicured red nail and I know what I must do. I bend my head and lick up the precum.

She lifts the boot up to my face once more showing me the sole and I move my mouth to it and kiss it softly. Kissing all over it as she presses it harder against my face.

"The heel!"

Her two words break into my brain and without any further instruction I begin to suck lunging forward trying to take it all.

"Oh no, do take care boy, I don't want you to hurt yourself. That's my job if I so choose. Just suck it, I will dictate how deep. "

My mind is working but only enough to comprehend and follow her commands. Obediently doing as she says and waiting for the next instruction. I feel like a puppet, a toy, but the throbbing of my cock tells me I'm loving it.

Her heel slides deeper to the back of my tongue and she carefully edges it further. I know what is next and relax as women have done for me. I want to control this, to allow the heel deep, to please her. My gag reflex is strong and as my throat contracts she pulls back with a laugh.

"Good try boy, want another go?"

I breathe deeply and swallow before answering. A firm. "Yes domina." before opening my mouth to receive the long, slim heel once more.

The smooth stiletto slides along my tongue slowly and further back. Now I know how it will feel before I gag, I am ready and relax to allow the tip into my throat. It's a good job too as she doesn't stop this time continuing till the shining red sole at the widest part of the heel is pressed against my lips. I must look like a slut.

She reaches down and grabs my hair with one first pulling me harder against her boot.

"Good fucking boy, you're doing well. I think it's time we moved on!"

Swiftly her other boot pushes my chest and I fall back, my dick slapping my stomach as I end up on my back.

"Don't move, lay there and gaze up at your domina. Your goddess. Take a good look boy, because if you're good tonight you'll serve me and I'll make you so very very happy. There will be pleasure. So much pleasure!"

This woman stands tall above me, one foot each side of my chest, long legs in tight leather, white shirt cinched at the waist, stretched across her firm tits, long blonde hair cascading down. "Goddess is right," I think to myself.

"Stand up."

"I said stand up. Boy!"

Her voice loud, my reverie smashed by her boot on my chest.

"Now!"

I scramble up and stand still while she walks to a bench and selects something which as she turns back I can see is a heavy leather collar. Attached around it are thick metal rings. When she returns I am commanded to kneel down and when I do so she slides the leather around my neck and pulls it tight, yanking my body backwards so I have to work to keep my balance.

"Mm," she purrs, "I do love seeing your muscles work, and when they work for me it makes me," she leans down and whispers, "makes me wet!"

My dick jerks and she laughs.

"Ok boy, I'm going to fasten this with a padlock, you are mine when it snicks closed, you will wear it all the time, you will feel incomplete without it and if you are no longer worthy I will take it away. Do you understand?"

"Yes domina." I reply and immediately the lock clicks closed.

"You better hope that's the only padlock I use on your body boy!"

"Now get up on the bench here, lay on your back and spread your arms and legs."

Things have moved on so quickly I barely have a chance to register what her last remark could have meant but as I follow her commands once more the threat becomes clear and I have no doubt as to her seriousness.

I lift myself onto the bench and swing my legs up spreading as instructed. I can feel the collar press a little against the back of my neck and can smell the new leather of it. She walks away but I keep my gaze upwards, just listening to her heels on the hard floor. When she returns she tells me to lift my left wrist onto which a leather cuff is slipped, again with a metal loop attached. She pulls the buckle on it tight but not so it stops the blood flow. The procedure is repeated on my right wrist and then my ankles. I can guess what is about to happen and once again my body gives away my excitement. Far more excitement than fear which could be a dangerous thing.

My legs are pulled wider and secured with the ankle cuffs to hooks on either side of the bench exposing my groin totally. My arms are next, not so wide spread and I still have some upper body movement but my hands cannot move.

"Just one more thing before I take every inch of movement from you. Lift your head and open your mouth."

I do so and feel a ball gag thrust between my lips followed by the strap pulled behind my head and secured. My tongue licks the inner part of the ball but there is absolutely no way I can get beyond it. Breathing is difficult, arms spread restricting my chest movement, mouth gagged. I have to pull my brain back from the splinters it has been smashed into, so I can focus on breathing slowly through my nose.

"Good, I won't want to hear your whimpers and pleas for mercy. I'm sure I'll get what I want just as well grinding on that gag as on your face."

She pushes my head back and walks around the bench pulling thick leather straps from one side to the other. My thoughts start cascading around my lust-addled brain once more.

"Oh fuck, this is totally mad, what am I doing? This is gonna be so hot. You idiot she will use you and hurt you and throw you out. No, you'll show her you can take it, be a good boy and she'll keep you around. Imagine being hers every day!"

While I am thinking so many contradictory thoughts she is working with practised efficiency tightening straps across my lower legs, knees, thighs, hips, stomach and chest. Bit by bit my body becomes immobile till only my head can move.

A chain clinks and I am back to the room, the dungeon. Her dungeon. She slides the links through the loops on my collar and then fixes it so my head is held firmly down onto the bench.

"Now let's test it. Lift your legs." I cannot.

"Lift your left arm." Again no movement.

"Buck your hips." I strain and you smile.

"Oh that's so sexy seeing your strong body strain against my bonds. Ok now your head, lift it off the bench." It moves maybe a millimetre but falls immediately back.

"Absolutely perfect!"

Satisfied, this goddess climbs up and straddles my chest, kneeling with her boots up close to my head. She lowers a little and her wonderful leather clad ass fills my vision.

"Say hello to your role for the next little while boy. Be a good cushion while I enjoy playing with your cock!"

Lower further, the smell of her leather filling my nostrils she presses down and gets comfortable. Not all her weight but enough for me to be pinned under her, motionless. She begins to rock her hips and I groan around the gag now forced deeper between my lips forcing my jaw wide. As she settles she slides her hands down my chest and over my abdomen and onto my hips. My cock jerks up then slaps back down.

"I like it, so eager to be played with." I can hear her muffled words from my position beneath her.

I groan as she runs one nail down my cock from the tip to the base, imagining how it looks as she begins to tease. When her finger reaches the base of my cock she grabs my balls hard and squeezes. I yell through the gag the sound smothered by her thighs now pressing against my head. My hips try to move but there is no escape.

"Oh boy, don't make a fuss I'm just testing my property. There's plenty of room in these for a whole lot more cum before I even consider giving you release so just be nice and quiet and fucking take it!" Her voice goes from soft purr to a viscous growl as she squeezes again and then sits back harder rubbing her tight ass on my face.

"Don't fret. I won't be giving myself orgasm after orgasm, in fact I like to tease myself too. Sometimes I do it for hours and hours. How does that sound, boy?"

She circles her hips as she speaks and drags her fingers back up my cock and begins to rub them up and down the mushroom head causing my dick to become fully hard, lengthening and thickening under her expert touch. I feel her teasing me, around and around the sensitive head, pressing a nail into the tip, precum pearling there lubricating her fingertips as she continues to stimulate just the head.

Trapped and bound the sensation of blood pumping around my body is far stronger than usual and no more so than in my engorged cock. The sensations are centering there, as the only free part of me, increasing the effect of her stimulation. Incredibly I can feel my balls begin to pulse and tighten.

"No not already," I think, and focus on any other sensation I can. The feel of her thighs pressed against my head, the seams of the leather trousers rubbing on my face, the smell of her, the ache in my spread body. Anything to distract me. It is impossible to push it totally from my mind but after a while I have managed to regain a little control. Her fingers are insistent however, and no more than a minute later I can feel the build up again. This time distraction does not work, all I can picture is her hand and my cock and I begin to clench and throb unable to stop my balls filling but holding back the release. She continues and I begin to grunt and pant around the gag working so hard to keep control.

Finally she relents and leaves me to twitch and jerk helplessly.

"Oh what a poor swollen penis. It's quite a fun toy really and it's important not to break toys, at least not straight away."

She lifts up off my face and turns to look.

"How are you doing boy? My my, you do look red but don't worry I won't suffocate you. Breath play is for much later in your training if you get that far. Now where was I? Oh yes" and she grinds down hard smothering me in leather, the smell of it now mingled with her arousal. I breathe deeply inhaling and as the stroking of my cock begins again, this time with her hand I breathe out. Dimly remembered breathing techniques need dragging to the surface right now if I am to make sure things continue much longer.

Her grip is light and I can feel her moving my cock around as though examining it from every angle. When she leans forward I think she may lift up but she is just reaching for something. As a shocking coldness engulfs the head I clench and she chuckles.

"Just some lube boy, it's time to step things up!"

Her hand tightens around my shaft and strokes faster. As her pace increases so does the frequency of her rocking hips. Her freedom of movement contrasts with my own bondage as she starts to bounce on my face as her hand goes ever faster.

"Yes toy that's it," your voice high with excitement, "feel it, feel all that pleasure, so good, building and building. Is it good boy, does it feel wonderful to have me play with you?"

I mumble my assent through the gag now at its widest in my mouth drool leaking down my cheeks.

"Breathe" I tell myself, "take deep breaths and keep calm".

"Good boy, do your best and we'll have a lot of fun."

Faster goes her slick hand and I can't fight the feeling of pressure once more pushing me to the edge. My feet stretch as I clench, holding back under her onslaught. Grunting once more trying to tell her how close I am. She pushes down hard on my face then pulls her hand away leaving my fully engorged cock twitching and pumping without any release. She wipes her sticky hand on my stomach as she watches my balls swell and contact by turns till the waves are passed. Then immediately applies more cold lube and begins again.

This time she grips the base with one hand and concentrates on the head with the other, alternating fast short strokes with the teasing of her finger tips. All I am capable of doing is laying and taking it. My sole aim is not to cum. Used as a cushion and a plaything all because of one email only a few hours before.

As she teases me more and more to the next edge my head starts to rock side to side and a little up and down. I can hear her moan at the stimulation on her pussy even through the leather as my nose, chin and the gag rub her clit. My edge arrives with a rush and I am digging my nails.into my palms, my body rigid as I fight desperately to keep control. I'm sure precum must be pouring from my cock as she gives the shaft a hard squeeze and pops her hand off the top leaving me to strain against the straps holding me down while the unreleased pleasure holds me in its grip for what seems like hours. My cock pumps as though cuming but there is no final trigger for release and eventually I breathe. As I suck oxygen as best I can she starts again with the same technique obviously having enjoyed the torment she created in me.

The only sensation I have is the ache in my cock, even the feeling of her sitting on my face is background to her skillful teasing. My only thought is not to cum.

My head is the only part of me that can move and even that can't lift, only shake and nod. But it's enough to stimulate her, in addition to the sexual thrill she is getting edging my dick. Each time my edge rises my head moves and she grinds harder and harder. When she stops stroking she rides my face till my hyper-sensitive cock stops moving and she finds herself breathless.

"Well boy you're rather good as a sex toy. I'm enjoying using you like a human doxy, those vibrations are beginning to hit the spot. About three more should do it. You want me to be pleased don't you?"

I nod and she moans.

"Really?" I nod vigorously and she presses down with a deeper, longer moan. "Mmmm good toy. Let's have more fun!"

She squeezes more lube onto my sensitive flesh and begins stroking down one hand after the other. Down and down and down and down and down. So good I'm grunting as my whole shaft is stimulated.

"Mmmm you like this, like a never ending pussy for your cock to slide into."

My body is shaking in its bonds, muscles rigid, hands clenched, toes curled, head going crazy which is exactly what she wants to get herself off. Her relentless tease has me on the brink but eases off before I can cum. But then immediately starts up. Over and over she does it, melting my mind making my body twitch and jerk uncontrolled, bringing her closer and closer to climax. The smell of her arousal is evident as are the moans and gasps from the stimulation on her clit. Her thighs are clamping my head tighter as her pleasure rises. Tighter and tighter as her hands work faster and faster and my body shakes more and more.

I am braced for her climax, to feel the heat of her, the weight of her as she sinks into pleasure on top of me.

"Nope, not this time!"

She gasps the words thanks to her own teasing on my face.

"That was a good one but I'm not done with you yet, toy."

She gives a little laugh then runs one nail up my red shaft which jerks hard. As she moves back down she says, "you know what, this is quite a nice cock. It would make a good thick dildo. That's such a naughty idea I could make a mould from you after say 3 hours of edging and form a big plastic version of your dick. Oh and then, then, well then I could bend you over and fuck your ass with it. How much fun would that be!!!"

12