Simply Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my current state it sounds like it would be amazing and I jerk involuntarily and that just makes her laugh again.

"Such a slut!"

Her hands grip my cock again, pulling this time, up and up and up and up and up. It's not so stimulating but it makes my balls bounce over and over. And now I can feel how full they are, how they fall solidly when her hands pop off the head of my dick. She notices it too and gives them a squeeze.

"Oh so much better, you're going to look so good with these hanging when you walk around tomorrow."

Her left hand clamps the base once more and the right begins the jerking and teasing at the head.

"You squirm so much this way and I want to cum. Make me cum, be my good personal sex toy and make my pussy cum!"

The pleasure and torment her hands bring has my body shuddering, clenching and unclenching, my head shaking and nodding utterly uncontrolled. Her cries begin to fill the room.

"Yes, yes. Oh yes, make me cum, make your domina, your goddess cum!"

Her thighs are tight, her arse pressed down harder, my mind lost as she uses me to bring herself to orgasm. I can feel it, hear it as she shouts loudly, voice hoarse.

"Yes you good fucking boy I'm cuming! I'm cuming from using you, making you my fuck toy. My puppet."

Her hands go still, remaining around my cock which twitches and jerks and throbs painfully for several minutes as she enjoys her climax and the resulting blissful, satisfied calm.

It feels like I have stopped breathing and only slowly does my body begin to understand how to make it happen. My mind is still in a fog but that too is beginning to function normally. Not quite normally enough to comprehend what just happened but I can hear her voice as though from a long way off getting closer.

"Hey, boy, wake up."

Her weight has gone and she is standing next to me undoing the chain through my collar and then the straps across my body. There are deep indentations where they have been but no pain. I stretch my neck and chest, my hips move side to side and I arch my back lifting my arse up a little.

"Relax," she whispers, "You did a good job."

She unhooks the wrist and ankle cuffs and sits me up and hands me a bottle of water. She removes the gag and I take a large drink, finishing the bottle quickly. She hands me another and now I sip it.

"Yes you did a good job, you can stay for a while. Tonight you stay down here and as I said, I want those balls full tomorrow so no jerking off."

A chain slips through my collar to the wrist cuffs lifting my hands up so they can't reach my waist.

"That will make sure I get what I want."

She slips off your leather boots and peels the tight pants from her long legs and hands them to me.

"This is your pillow boy. You can enjoy the fragrance of my pussy all night and I'll see you in the morning. Sleep well."

With that she picks up her boots and pads away up the stairs. I hear the heavy door close as I lay down. My pillow is surprisingly comfortable and that smell, the smell of her arousal and orgasm makes my cock throb once more as I drift off to sleep.

12