Simply Submissive

Story Info
My journey as a submissive to a new man begins.
1.3k words
4.04
13.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an ordinary night, apart from the fact that I had something extra special planned. I had been talking to a man (we'll call him 'J') online for a few days now, and after exchanging some pictures and contact information we had agreed to meet up. I had gotten home from class around 9:30pm, and immediately went into the washroom with a razor to make sure I was smooth and hairless.

After that, I gave myself a quick enema and had a shower to make sure I was completely clean. I then went into my room to pick an outfit. I settled on a schoolgirl uniform with green tartan features and matching skirt. The skirt was pretty short, and only covered about 3/4 of my ass, which I enjoyed a lot. I also put on a black lace bra and black panties with an open back, for easy access. After the bra and panties came opaque black stockings with white bows on the thigh, and I also clipped these to a matching black lace garter belt. As for makeup, I used a bit of foundation, mascara, eye shadow and some brow filler. To top it off I applied bright red lipstick, which I thought would look really appealing wrapped around a cock. I strapped myself into my 6-inch stilettos and took a look in the mirror. My outfit and makeup looked really good, it was too bad it would probably be ruined by the end of the night. With that, I got into my car and drove off to J's house.

When I arrived, I texted him to let him know I was there. He told me to walk in. I walked up the steps and opened the door where he was waiting for me.

"I'm glad you made it safely. Now, first thing's first, on your hands and knees."

I did as I was told and got on all fours. J walked around me slowly, surveying me, and then told me to wait in that position as he went to grab some things. When he came back, he had a collar and leash, and a chastity cage. He fastened the cage securely around my clit, which was difficult as I was aroused and it was getting a little hard. After that he strapped the collar firmly around my neck and attached the leash to the front.

"When you're in this house, you will always crawl on all fours and move around while I lead you with the leash. You will behave and obey like a good, slutty bitch should. Understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand," I replied.

J then lead me down the front hallway, to the right and down some stairs into the basement. It was an unfinished basement, with concrete floors, visible insulation and some creature comforts like a couch, television and a coffee table. In the far corner, however, was a padded area with some various restraints bolted to the floor, and a cabinet beside it. He led me right up to this padded area and told me to crawl onto the center, which I did. He took one of my legs and moved it into one of the shackles on the floor, and did the same with the other. This spread my legs a little, but the padding underneath kept it comfortable. He also shackled my wrists. I was wondering what the other restraints on the floor were for, as there were some remaining, and I found this out as well - J retrieved a u-shaped tube that was propped up to the side of the wall and slid it underneath my stomach and locked it to the restraints. I was now stuck in place on all fours, and unable to shift my torso up or down. I heard some rusting beside me, and then J appeared in front of me with a really large ring gag.

"This is the final touch. Open your mouth."

I did as I was told and opened wide. He took the gag and placed it in my mouth, and wrapped the strap tightly around the back of my head. Drool was already starting to come out of my mouth, and I was loving it. I was getting harder and the pressure on my clit was building up on the walls of the chastity cage. He then unzipped the fly on his jeans to reveal his already hard cock. It was about 7 inches long and decently thick. I had dildos that were a similar size so I knew it would be very filling. I was quickly brought back to reality from daydreaming as J thrust his cock through the gag into my mouth. He started hard and fast, hitting the back of my throat each time and making me gag. He continued like this for a couple minutes, occasionally holding his cock in my mouth for a few seconds making me choke on it. I could taste a little bit of his precum in my mouth, mixed around with his spit. J would also pull his cock out of my mouth and 'clean' it on my face, so I was covered in a mix of my own spit and his precum.

Eventually he took his cock out of my mouth for good, and went back to the cabinet to produce a bottle of lube. "I'd like to try that ass out now," he said.

I was still trying to catch my breath from choking on his cock as he made his way towards my ass. I felt a cold finger moving around my asshole, teasing me, until he shoved it in. He probed around a little, and then moved two fingers inside. Eventually he took his fingers out, and without any warning shoved his cock into my ass. I let out a high pitch yelp, which made J chuckle. "Take it, slut" he said as his cock moved deeper inside me.

I was getting really turned on at the thought of being unable to move, completely helpless and at the mercy of J. He started to thrust a little faster, and eventually he was balls deep, with his hips clapping against my ass. His cock filling up my ass felt too good, and I was whimpering and moaning without any control. It wasn't long before I came, my whole body shaking and convulsing but unable to move because of the restraints. I became limp afterwards, and could do nothing but stay there restrained and J used me as his little fucktoy.

After about 10 minutes of this, I started hearing J breathing heavier, until he stopped thrusting as he was completely inside me. I felt his warm strings of cum shooting into my insides - there was definitely a lot of it. "Good girl, take my cum" J said under his breath. After he collected himself, he undid the restraints, gag and tugged on my collar for me to turn around. By this point, cum had already leaked out of my ass and onto the floor.

"I don't like this mess on my floor. Clean it up." J said.

"Yes, sir" I replied. I moved downwards and started licking his cum off the floor, savouring the taste of my ass and his cum in my mouth at the same time. I looked up into his eyes with my mouth open, displaying the "mess" and then swallowed it.

"Good little slut," J smiled.

He lead me back up the stairs and to the front entrance, where he took off the collar and leash, but left the chastity cage on and kept the key.

"We'll be in touch. You're my dumb little slut now" J said.

"Yes, sir" I nodded, as I walked out the door back to my car. I was now completely submitted.