All Comments on 'Sin and Desire'

by StarryHorizon

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
buddhaman3333buddhaman3333about 3 years ago
Excellent

I enjoyed this, and I wouldn’t be disappointed in a follow up with Jack and Ashley as he properly enjoys her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hope there is a part 2

Another awesome story. This really needs a follow-up that covers the next day and how Ashley's outlook changes.

BaysiderBaysiderabout 3 years ago
Part 2?

Will there be a follow up?

MissPAdventurousMissPAdventurousabout 3 years ago

As always, spectacular story. I came twice before I was able to finish it. My absolute favorite type of story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

2p1k32p1k3about 3 years ago
Very Enjoyable

How Ashley goes from nonconsent to reluctant is fun to read. As is the father watching his daughter getting fucked for her first time.

However, Ashley's speech about abstinence a few hours earlier should have given the father, Richard, a clue about how she had not given her consent, feel do I. There are other motivations to achieve the same result that make more reasonable sense.

It may be nice if in a next chapter, a character defect of Jack's is overcome instead of continuing to focus on Ashley, think do I.

WittonWittonabout 3 years ago

I don't think the writing is particularly good, but ... I'm going to have to cal it a favorite - the suspension of disbelief required is enormous - but so it is in erotica

I think Jack should have said he'd take her to a pharmacy when they got home and get her the morning after pill - that would have relaxed her some

LordinsanityLordinsanityabout 3 years ago
Part 2

Let there be a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing!!

This was a great story! Please continue this. Maybe Jack taking control of her and turning her into the crazed slut he desires. Maybe he can share her or get the father involved. Great story! Made me very horny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dad watches on (and hears her moans)

It must've been something for the dad to hear his daughter moaning in delight to Jack's nonchristian penis thrusting deep into her pussy.

Richard saw her so willingly give Jack her virginity, her Christian innocence.

I wonder if Richard, when hearing Jack drive deep into her innocent pussy, visualized his "pure" and "chaste" daughter so willingly taking his cock and enjoying every push he made into the depths of her Christian innocence.

Maybe her heard his daughter say "Fuck me !!!" as he heard more "bedroom noise..."

Perhaps Richard peered into the crack in the bedroom doorway and saw her climb on top of him and holding Jack tight as she welcomed his penis pushing deep into her and giving her all those sensations she had long denied herself.

Maybe he heard Jack tell her he was cumming and saw his daughter wickedly shake her booty to his powerful thrusts..... and saw her kiss and hold him even more closely as she felt his spermy godless nonChristian cum explode deep into her sweet pussy, which was now all his...

doorknob22doorknob22about 3 years ago
Perfect.

All the words I would muster can be distilled into one: Perfect. I love your stories: the domination, the silent surrender, the cuckold father, the impregnation. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Part 2!!!!! There has to be a part 2!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story!

You have great storytelling! This one is certainly one of the best stories so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best author

You might be the best author on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good!

Best author on this site, I'm constantly checking your page to see if you have a new story.

This was great and I hope you continue it someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More more parts to this story please

Can you pretty pretty please have another part to the story. Is her dad going to join or continue to watch? You’re one of the best authors in this website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is there a part two ?

Does it continue ?? Does dad join in ?? Does she get pregnant

blackice51blackice51about 3 years ago

5 STARS!!! You so gonna have to write a part two, OUTSTANDING storytelling. Thank you for a talented imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice, but if she's supposed to be a "good Catholic girl" then she wouldn't even think about asking him to use a condom. Catholics are against every form of contraception.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@2p1k3, yes, a character defect. Perhaps the writer could show how Jack actually raped her.

Perhaps, as a proper and polite Christian girl, she didn't want to object or say anything, being taught how she should be subservient to her man and do all she could to try to please him...

So she lets him penetrate her and show her all those things she, a virgin woman, needs to know.

She enjoys his passionate thrusts as he takes her virginity and Christian innocence...

blackice51blackice51almost 3 years ago

EXCELLENT storytelling, BUT it would have made more sense that she was Hairy, I can't see a virgin teenager that had never organised shaving herself. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For me one of the best stories here. I like your pacing and the amount of detail. And what a great fantasy/scene you describe. 5 stars

octabrainoctabrainover 2 years ago

Wish you could write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Amazing story. I absolutely loved it. In my mind, she is younger, more like maybe a high school freshman or sophomore rather than an 18 year old senior. Regardless, it is very hot and if she is younger that makes the story even hotter. I certainly would love to be her father or their new mutual friend. I expect to see this story hit the 4+ star-rating. I gave it a 5.

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 2 years ago

I’m glad he wasn’t a total buthole to her. Although, her Dad watching was sad bec he didn’t seem to kn what to do (due to cloudiness from alcohol) … it was a good story. The Author did a good job keeping it simple without over doing the characters and what Jack says to the inexperienced teen. 🌹

wd56wd56over 1 year ago

I wish her dad had joined in and truly corrupt her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I with that guy... it's truly one of the fucking best stories here

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

5 stars! You write tremendously well, and I'm glad that I have stumbled across your work tonight!

near1111near1111over 1 year ago

Amazing story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a well-written story, but I did not give it a grade because I just like it's plot. The author has chosen a theme that everyone who considers something to be sinful should just try it and then they'd love it. Based on that everyone should try drugs heroin cocaine cuz they'd like it everyone should become falling down drunk because they'd like it. In this story the father is made out to be a total idiot who gets so drunk that he doesn't know what's real. The daughter is also made out to be an idiot who gets drunk enough that she is incapable of consent but enjoys the unconsented to sex so much that she becomes an insatiable s*** for the rest of the night. There are people who enjoy every sin or vice or societal Miss deed that exists. That doesn't mean the people who consider certain actions to be crimes immoral or vices are idiots, they just simply have different beliefs. The story was not sexy it was simply belittling the beliefs of the girl and her father.

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Great story. Loved the fact that he took her right in front of her dad

mataratamatarataabout 1 year ago

This needs a part 3

LeeLee420LeeLee42011 months ago

The thought of my father having to watch me being raped into consent and unable to do anything has me wet beyond description.

This is a poorly written story, as most of this genre are, but the plot is good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarryHorizon@StarryHorizon
I'm posting a combination of stories I wrote for myself, and commissions I took for others. If you have a story idea, feel free to contact me to see if we can work something out. Thanks for all the questions and feedback! It's appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES