Sin and Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
Teenager gets seduced while her father can only watch.
6.7k words
4.24
106.5k
149

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. All characters are at the legal age of 18 or older.

*

Knock, knock

"Room service, open up please."

Richard groaned upon being torn out of his sleep by that noise. He was immediately assaulted by a headache, before he even had the time to glance at his watch. It was afternoon already!

"Open up please," a female voice repeated, followed by another stern knocking on the wooden door of their hotel room.

It took a moment, but he gathered his strength and got up on his feet to partially open the locked door. He was greeted by an annoyed stare by the maid who, apparently, must have spent a good few minutes already with her attempt to get someone's attention.

"I'm sorry," he blurted out. "We're fine actually. We don't need anything."

"That's not what I'm here for. I needed to remind you to clear the room within the hour so we can prepare for the next guests," the maid explained before turning away and leaving.

"Huh, all right," Richard mumbled to himself. He felt a pinch of guilt after seeing how upset the maid had been.

He slowly closed the door and yawned sleepily. It was then, that he remembered pieces of what happened the night before. Ashley, his precious daughter... she had fallen victim to that old pervert. Maybe she had changed her mind, or maybe she didn't. It was his responsibility to make sure his daughter was alright.

And so, the concerned father rushed to the occupied bedroom and swiftly opened the door. He wasn't prepared for what he saw.

Their bed was in plain view, and he watched his daughter being spooned tightly by her new partner. Jack was lazily inching his hips back and forth, just enough to drive his erection into the teenager's pussy. There were no bed covers to hide any of the action. Jack's fat dick gradually disappeared into the girl's well-used slit until every inch was out of sight, and embedded deep within her.

Richard, desperately wishing for all this to be a nightmare, looked at his daughter's vagina. Her swollen lips embraced the grotesquely thick cock that kept jabbing into her. The frothy white residue of old sperm covered most of her labia, and the bed sheets beneath them were wet and soaked through with the copious juices they spilled all night long.

Ashley had no energy left to moan, so all she could utter was an ecstatic whimpering each time she was being penetrated. They didn't immediately notice they weren't alone anymore.

"Oh man, sorry about this," Jack said out of nowhere. Richard looked up and realized that he had been caught spying on the couple. "I was gonna tell you properly during breakfast or something," he continued. Simultaneously, his thrusting slowed down but didn't stop entirely. He sounded more amused than upset by the surprise visit.

Ashley slowly came to her senses. It took her a while, she wasn't in a good shape. She slept for only a couple hours, and had been dehydrated all night long already. And on top of that, when she woke up, it wasn't because of a gentle hug or a kiss. She woke up in the middle of being fucked, the same way she had fallen asleep in the first place. It had been a constant marathon. But, now that her father was nearby, she was slowly escaping her dreamy, lust-driven state of euphoria.

"Blanket...I need the blanket, need to cover us," she mumbled right away. Her hand reached for the blanket on the other side of the bed, but Jack had his arms wrapped around her chest and kept her close. His hands were groping and toying with her tits. He must have been rough at some point, because Richard could clearly see red imprints of the man's fingers, all over his daughter's breasts.

"Shh babe, it's okay, he's your father," Jack whispered back at her. "He's seen your vagina a million times, this is barely any different. It's just a part of your body...and a part of my body. And by connecting the two parts, we're just having a happy morning together."

Richard nearly choked. That explanation was so tame and clean. It didn't accurately describe the scene that he was witnessing. Each thrust coaxed a bit of semen out of Ashley's widely stretched slit. There was a real sense of fear that her genitals were permanently ruined after being at the mercy of an organ of that size.

On top of that though, Richard felt like he could barely breathe. The air inside the room was stale and thick with the pungent aroma of sex. He refused to believe that he was truly inhaling it, but there was the distinct scent of pussy lingering in the air. It was a horrifying feeling to know he was breathing in the smell of his own daughter's excited cunt. There was also the smell of sperm, which mixed with the scent of sweat. It was a primal aroma.

In an attempt to avoid embarrassing his daughter any further, he made no mention of that discovery.

He couldn't keep himself from looking at her crotch. It was mesmerizing to see a cock so casually moving into her and disappearing from sight. She didn't even complain, her body had adjusted. Jack had fucked every trace of her virginity out of the girl's genitals.

It was too much to handle. If he remained in that room any longer, he would go crazy. He gathered what little courage he had left and spoke up.

"I'll tell you what. How about I go down to the lobby and check out if the issues with our flight are resolved. Maybe I'll grab some food on the way. You two...finish up, and we can talk about this later. When you're both dressed. And I strongly recommend you use some kind of birth control before you continue," he told them sternly. "Ashley isn't on the pill. She's completely unprotected."

"Of course, man. Anything you say," Jack replied without ever bothering to pause their lazy lovemaking. If anything, it seemed like he was nearing another orgasm.

Richard reluctantly accepted the situation and left the room. It would be difficult to try and convince his daughter to take a morning after pill, considering her religious beliefs and personality. But it would be for the best. He was certain that she would regret it if she were to get pregnant from a drunken one-night stand. She may not have been able to save herself for marriage, but she would still be able to have a normal life with her future husband. Some good and respectable guy.

Once in the lobby, it was just a matter of minutes before he learned their flight was rescheduled to happen in a few hours. It was quick and easy to get that information, so he decided to follow through with his earlier plan and get something to eat. He didn't want to risk returning while they were still naked.

The restaurant was busy. Folks were seated all around him, and chatting away. He ordered multiple sandwiches, a glass of fresh orange juice, and pancakes for good measure. But, he only managed to eat a few bites before that bad feeling in his gut returned.

He wanted to help and save his daughter. That was however only an option for as long as she actually wished for help. She wasn't a victim, even if she was being taken advantage of. It was such a complicated situation. He could only hope that Jack wouldn't break her heart when he announced that he enjoyed the sex, but didn't want anything else to do with a silly teenaged girl.

There was a chance she may feel bad, but she would believe even more strongly that sex was an unpredictable dangerous thing. She would abstain from any more encounters until she truly found the one person she wished to spend her life with.

"Yeah," Richard reassured himself. It would all work out. This was a lesson she had to learn the hard way, but he would be there to keep her on the right path. He would make sure that she ended up happy and fulfilled.

His hunger returned, and he finally had the appetite to eat this delicious combination of sandwiches and pancakes. He took his sweet time with it, too. The restaurant had a row of windows which allowed him to look outside while he ate. It was no longer snowing, so he had a clear view of the beautiful wintery scenery. The holidays were bound to be something special. He could barely wait to enjoy the next few days together with his daughter.

It was the perfect plan.

And it all fell apart when he returned to the hotel room. As soon as he opened the door and stepped inside, he could immediately hear the panting and moaning of two people having intercourse.

Richard didn't dare disturbing them again, not this time. He didn't want to catch another eyeful of his daughter during that. He waited, and waited. Until it was too dangerous to remain patient any longer. Their flight was soon, and they were about to get kicked out of their suite at any moment.

Richard gathered his courage, and opened the door while knowing fully well what he was about to witness. Jack was rapidly pounding into Ashley from behind, and her breasts were swaying in tune to the fast pace he set. The two of them must have been going at it without interruption ever since he left. Their bodies were drenched in fresh sweat, and the stench of sex had gotten even more intense.

"Ah man...sorry again," Jack said with a chuckle when he noticed their visitor. "We...we lost track of time again, didn't we, babe?" He struggled to even get the words out in-between the constant thrusting. He was so out of shape, and yet he managed to devote every bit of energy to this activity.

Ashley buried her face in the pillow in response. She was clearly shy and embarrassed about this, but also unwilling to stop just yet. She didn't need to make any choices, luckily for her. Since after a few more thrusts, Jack grunted and tightened his grip on her waist. He pulled her close as he emptied another load into the girl. It was apparent they enjoyed each other's company. After an entire night of sex, both of them learned to appreciate it.

"Mmm...yeah, there we go," Jack mused. "Now we're done," he added so very casually.

Richard could practically imagine the way his daughter was being injected with multiple spurts of virile semen, right then and there. Without anything to separate their genitals, it was all going to drool right into her completely unprotected vagina. It was undeniably sexy -- this was the most natural way of having sex.

A brief moment of silence followed, it was awkward but he gave them a few seconds to gather their composure.

"Our flight is leaving soon, you really need to finish up here," Richard pointed out. "I'll make sure the bags are prepared and ready." He felt such a burning humiliation, this wasn't at all what he wanted to say and do. He turned and left, before he might say anything he may regret later on. He had such a perfect relationship with his daughter, and he didn't want to damage their bond.

Fortunately enough, everything that followed went more or less according to his plan. Ashley and Jack ended up getting dressed, while he took care of the luggage. They managed to depart just in time.

Once inside the airplane, Richard finally had a moment of privacy with his daughter. They were seated far away from Jack. Though during that entire flight back home, all he could think about was how she didn't have time to shower before they left. It was likely that she carried Jack's cum still inside her, lots and lots of it. She probably could feel it leaking into her panties, even while she acted completely normal. It was revolting -- but also arousing. She was no longer a little girl, she was a woman now.

The plane landed safely, and Richard breathed a sigh of relief. This chapter of their life was something he couldn't wait to forget about.

The remaining taxi ride back home was uneventful, he passed the time with idle chatter. They talked about the weather, about her hobbies and plans, and about her schedule for the next few days. The seminar had kept her busy for a while after all. In order to stay healthy and fit, she needed to resume her cardio exercises soon and join her friends for the upcoming cheerleading sessions.

"Actually, about that..." Ashley replied, with a shaky nervous voice. The taxi had arrived at its destination, so she stepped out of the car while she thought about how to phrase her next sentence.

She followed her father closely while he carried their bags up the driveway. It was good to be back home, but she had something on her mind. "I was thinking I could skip some of that stuff this week." Richard's ears perked up as he heard those words. It was rare for her to skip any of her responsibilities.

Ashley in the meantime went ahead and unlocked their front door. "You see, uhmm...the stuff that happened. Jack suggested I should become his girlfriend, just to see if I'd enjoy it. I've been thinking about it. And maybe it's not a terrible idea? It would have the advantage that maybe the things we did weren't actually a bad thing. Since it's not so weird to have sex with a boyfriend, right?"

Her father stopped walking, and stared back at her. It took him a moment to comprehend what she suggested. By the time he gathered his thoughts, she already entered the house and waited for him to follow. The bags he was carrying suddenly felt twice as heavy. He still managed to bring them inside, but somehow, it still felt like a heavy burden remained on his shoulders.

She was true to her words.

Over the following few weeks, she remained in touch with Jack. At first, she simply excused herself now and then to visit him. She could easily reason that it was a healthy exercise to walk for half an hour to visit her new boyfriend. Then, Jack took the initiative and visited her on days when she felt worn-out and tired. Until eventually, it was mostly Jack who took advantage of living just a few minutes down the road.

His visits became a daily routine. He practically became part of the household after the first few weeks.

"And that's how I like it," Jack confirmed with another laugh. He stood in the kitchen right alongside Ashley, who was in the process of preparing everyone's dinner, pizza. "Yup that's right, I really do love pepperonis. Go on, feel free to add a few more. I like it!"

His presence was wholly unnecessary of course, but while he closely watched his new girlfriend add the ingredients, he also copped a feel. He was barely subtle about it. His flat hand rested on her butt, and if it weren't for her underwear -- a sexy pair of lace briefs -- he would be touching her cheeks directly. Not like it mattered anymore, they spent most of their time naked rather than dressed. It was only because her father was at home, that they bothered to wear anything.

Richard was seated by the nearby dinner table, a good few steps away. He was working on his laptop as much as his concentration allowed him to. It didn't matter that this had been going on for weeks already, he still hadn't gotten used to it. Ashley kept doing this cutely embarrassed chuckle that he never heard before. Of course he hadn't, this was the first time that she was in love. Her teenage hormones were going wild and she probably thought he was the one.

"Stop it," she said with a playful giggle. She reached behind herself to smack his hand away from her shapely ass, but they both knew his hand would return immediately. "Dad, how about yours? Dad?"

"I don't know, sausage and olives? Ham?" Richard couldn't give a good answer since he wasn't even sure what still remained in their fridge. It had gotten complicated to do shopping for three people instead of just two. His response however, got another good laugh out of Jack. His hand came back down on Ashley's butt, but this time with a firm slap. It resonated loudly through the kitchen area.

"Sausage," Jack repeated what her father just said. "Afraid we're outta sausage for today, your daughter called dibs on the sausage already. Ain't that right?"

"Jack!" she playfully scolded him once again. "Stop it, oh my god."

"You're right, sorry babe," he replied with an increasingly devious tone. If she didn't want her butt to get the attention, there was another place he would enjoy touching even more. But first, he glanced back at her father to make sure the man wasn't watching. Instead however, their gazes met simultaneously.

Richard stared back at Jack, hoping it would get the point across that he didn't want to be in their presence while they were being affectionate.

It didn't make much of a difference to Jack -- he knew he had already won. And in order to truly push that point home, he allowed his hand to wander up from the girl's butt and towards her front, without trying to hide anything he did. His fingers slipped underneath her shirt, and then further up until he managed to grab a handful of her breast.

She didn't look back, and was unaware that she already had her father's attention. All she knew, was that she didn't want to gasp or complain while her boyfriend had a hand on her boob. Because if she were to make any sound now, then she certainly would draw her dad's attention.

She had no idea that both men were staring at her.

So while she remained quiet, Jack began to squeeze and knead her tit. Her father could only watch, since he had already figured out that the only reason she didn't say anything, was because she thought they were being sneaky.

"These are really nice, so fresh and perfect and just the right shape... these pizzas, I mean." Jack took full advantage of the situation. The groping continued for as long as she was busy with the food preparation. Every now and then, a timid whimper escaped her -- whenever he was too aggressive, and dug his fingers into her delicate flesh.

Richard averted his gaze, but it didn't matter anymore. His daughter's quiet but audible moans were definitive proof of what they were doing. It was hard to tell which part he disliked most; the fact that he witnessed their foreplay, or the knowledge that it wouldn't be long before they would sneak off to the bedroom again.

That part was also his only consolation. They did not yet have the audacity to walk around naked, or fuck in plain view. He was glad that the incident at the airport was the only time when he had to watch his daughter's vagina being split wide open by Jack's chubby erection. It was humiliating and embarrassing to witness.

He could still vividly remember every detail of that event. Including the way Jack's manhood began pulsing and throbbing when it delivered its sperm into Ashley's unprotected vagina. That old pervert was so casual about dumping his load into her.

Richard reluctantly raised his head again, and allowed his eyes to wander up his daughter's smooth legs, to her thighs, and allowed his gaze to linger on her panty-clad crotch. The fabric hugged her body so tightly, that he could clearly see the outline of his daughter's labia.

He caught himself wondering if her hairless pussy was, in that very moment, once again oozing remnants of cum into her underwear. Or perhaps, her lover had ejaculated so deep inside of her, that none of it managed to leak out just yet.

While he observed the pair having fun together, he watched Jack slipping a second hand underneath the teen's shirt. He began fondling both of her perky young breasts at the same time, and completely disregarded their nearby voyeur. They were stuck in their own little world again, one in which only they existed and nothing else mattered.

And as soon as Richard looked away again, he noticed that his pants began to feel tighter. It was revolting and shameful to think about, but it was pleasurable to watch them. He knew that if he didn't muster the courage to speak up, it would be just a matter of time before they would have sex in plain view. Maybe it would take days, weeks, or even months before they would dare to go that far. But, it would happen eventually.

12