All Comments on 'Sin and Desire Ch. 02'

by StarryHorizon

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing story!

MissPAdventurousMissPAdventurousabout 3 years ago

Mmm please make them fuck in front of her father. Such a great chapter, thank you so much for sharing.

MissPAdventurousMissPAdventurousabout 3 years ago

Love love love this story. I hope they end up having sex in front of her father. Thank you for writing and sharing your wonderfully filthy mind with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please write a part 3 - I would love to follow her pregnancy. How people react to watching an unmarried abstinence advovate's belly swell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love your stories! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I usually love your stories but this was too much. I mean, her father should grow a funking backbone! This is ridiculous. Was hoping for some incestuous development...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So good. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Chapter 3 please!

AllieKatxxAllieKatxxabout 3 years ago

Great story as usual! Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree with the other comments, part 3 would be cool

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part 3 please! Such a great story and you write the hottest scenes on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot! If you don't mind, I would suggest adding kissing and oral to your stories. It would make your already amazing stories even better imo :)

akalizzeakalizzealmost 3 years ago

This is soooo good, hoping for a part 3.

rembowrembowalmost 3 years ago

Part 3 please…. They should end up having sex in front of her dad, then maybe he would be drunk and join in. Like your writing

2p1k32p1k3almost 3 years ago

Fun but the plot is mostly just a repeat of the first chapter, just with the father more aware of what is happening & clutching onto denial.

A chapter 3 could hopefully follow a very inebriated Richard, as he ends up being the one to forcing themself on a different legal teenager, pray do I. Perhaps Ashley & the NewGirl1 are best friends, & grew up together...

&/ the Newgirl1 is the child of Jack fucking some other woman a couple decades ago... it is extremely unlikely that he was abruptly possessed with as much confidence as he showed in Chapter 1, just for Ashley. Unless you intend to expand into science fiction like the *Alien* movie. NewGirl1, could be from a family of strict Catholics, & that is where Ashley was influenced to be baptized & attend Catholic Mass.

This would give Richard an explanation for why he suggested birth control. A father who identified himself as a member of the Catholic Church would be unlikely to suggest birth control the morning after.

Perhaps NewGirl1 comes over in the hopes to 'save Ashley' only to find Richard alone & very drunk after sending his daughter off to her honeymoon. The worst part of it for him is Jack actually taking responsibility & marrying Ashley. That being how he convinces NewGirl1 to share some drinks with him on the couch. Hence history repeating itself but with a different guy & different girl.

This is just a suggestion, so whatever the author wishes to do with it is abundantly good with me. For sharing Gravity, grateful to you am I. May the Goddess alight a path towards love, joy, & happiness along a self'determined life'cycle chosen by the higher'self of yours, by you, pray do I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still waiting for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it would seem that Ashley is primed to have Jack bring in some of his buddies to partake of Ashley's charms. Now that she is pregnant, the addition of multiple of other men would not cause any more intrigue for her or her father. Eventually, her father either takes part in her degradation or he starts to wear a cock cage to show his subservience to Jack. Jack can pimp him out to some of his gay friends since he lacks the balls to fight for his daughter. It is a fantasy so there are many ways that the author can take Ashley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 3 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Personally, I did not want her to get pregnant but can't be undone now. I like that Ashley enjoys being groped and exposed in front of her dad and I liked the idea that dad was actually thinking of buying her some sexy panty's to wear for her birthday. I would have liked seeing her modeling her new panties for the men in her life and seeing her openly show dad some affection too.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

You got lost and settled for treading water. Part 2 advanced the plot not at all. I agree with the earlier comment by 2p1k3. Time for Daddy to fuck her or watch Jack start selling Ashley's pussy.

But you seem done with this; so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is amazing, you're so talented. Please do part three where her pregnancy advances and Jack starts fucking her in front of the dad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ironic how Ashley's father was more concerned about her utter lack of protection than she. There was nothing, I mean NOTHING, to protect her "innocent" Christian pussy from his godless nonChristian sperms, which so wanted to fill and conquer her.

To be honest, she craved his sperms deep inside her and loved hearing him grunt just before he exploded his cum deep into the depths of the religious girl's innocence...

Imagine many Christian teens are shocked to discover they've conceived this way and are stunned by surprise pregnancies...

wd56wd56over 1 year ago

really need to corrupt her

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

3 stars from me ... I must agree with donaldeelliott's comment that you seemed to have treaded water. I thoroughly enjoyed the first half of your tale and the description of the activities in the hotel room, but you lost me once the three returned home.

AzuraDelacroixAzuraDelacroixover 1 year ago

this should have epilogue where Ashley marry Jack and leave her cuck dad to jerk of alone and miserable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm guessing Jack must be retired, as he doesn't go to work, and Richard must work from home. So, how will Jack be able to afford a baby if he's not working? All Richard has to do is see a lawyer and force him to pay child support, or marry her. Did Jack actually have a house he owned? Or did he just rent? Will Ashley and Jack still be having sex right up until child birth? There's enough questions for a part 3, along with the holes in the first 2 parts.

I gave it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The father is worthless. Jack is a scumbag. The beautiful daughter is an idiot. It is difficult to teach a moral lesson when none of the characters are worth caring about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories on here. Hopefully there's a part where they actually cross the line and start having sex in front of the dad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wonder if Ashley's dad also wanted to fuck her. Am sure her "waiting" and "no sex before marriage" stance attracted her. He so wanted to be the first penis to go into the Jesus Girl's tight, innocent virgin pussy and take her Christian innocence. When they held each other closely that night, kissing and caressing each other, he promised to go in slowly and gently, for her comfort, but would later bang her hard before he filled her sweet pussy with his sperms.

mataratamatarataabout 1 year ago

This really needs a 3rd part

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please release the 3rd part of this series!!!! Too good. Also can you add kissing and oral into this series. Also release 3rd part of "Bad Choises"

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A new favorite! I agree with some of the other commentators that it would have been hot to see them actually, brazenly bang I front of her dad.

mataratamatarata4 months ago

I agree, this and Bad Choices need a 3rd part. Both stories are heads above anything else on here.

twmiller2005twmiller20054 months ago

Great story, more please

mataratamatarata26 days ago

This is the only author that consistently hits it out of the park every time. All of their stories are 5 stars. We need more. Especially this one and Bad Choices

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarryHorizon@StarryHorizon
I'm posting a combination of stories I wrote for myself, and commissions I took for others. If you have a story idea, feel free to contact me to see if we can work something out. Thanks for all the questions and feedback! It's appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sin and Desire Previous Part
Sin and Desire Series Info