Sin and Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a brief second, he even contemplated buying her some lingerie for her upcoming birthday. A cute and very revealing pair of crotchless panties that she could wear at home, for example. He knew that Jack would fully approve of the idea.

Ashley in the meantime finished adding the toppings, and Jack quickly helped her to get the pizzas into the oven. They were clearly in a rush to leave. "There, we're all done and it's going to be a while before these are good to go. Let's go upstairs," he told her, "there's something I've been uh, meaning to show you."

Richard grimaced at the terrible acting. It was difficult to see what she was attracted to, they were an awful match. Perhaps she was hooked on nothing but the frequent intercourse, which was an equally horrifying thought. But, it was also sexy to witness -- she was a slave to her body, and her rational mind was on the backseat. She was the perfect example of a hormonal teenager.

He reluctantly watched the couple return to her bedroom upstairs. It was just a matter of time now before he would have to listen to them again.

There was just one very conflicting piece of information that only he was aware of. Richard had kept an eye on the calendar his daughter kept in the bathroom. She dutifully used it to track her cycle. And, because it had been a relevant topic in his past, Richard was aware of when a woman's most fertile time was.

For Ashley, that unsafe time had started a day ago. It was such a surreal thought -- his precious little daughter was ready to conceive a baby. Her vagina was completely unprotected. Of course, if she were aware of that, she would easily be able to just avoid intercourse for a couple of days. Even condoms would solve the problem. After just a few days, the odds for a successful conception would be close to zero again.

Richard waited another moment before he turned around and watched them walk up the stairs. His daughter seemed completely unaware that her vagina was so vulnerable. At this rate, she wouldn't take any precautions and simply allow herself to get fucked as usual.

"Stop it," Ashley repeated in-between more giggles. Her partner had been unusually playful back in the kitchen. "I already told you, don't do that kinda stuff in front of my dad, it's too strange! It's weird! I don't want him to think that I'm easy or something."

"What, I'm just proud of having you for myself. It is part of the fun that I sometimes get a chance to show off your delicious body," Jack replied.

As soon as they arrived in her room, he closed the door behind himself and began undressing on his way to the bed. Ashley did the same, removing first her shirt and then her panties. A trail of clothes followed them to the teenager's bed.

The room was rich with an overly sweet strawberry scent in the air. It was all she could do to prevent her bedroom from reeking of sex. It was the first thing she did every morning, a routine that consisted of opening the windows and then spraying perfume.

The walls of her room were mostly blank, because Jack had instructed her to remove all posters of boys, and celebrities, and anything else that could dampen the mood. The only remaining posters were those of anime she enjoyed watching -- her secret passion.

"Do you think we have enough time?" she said. At the same time, she got onto her bed and wasted no time spreading her legs. Her small peach was already glistening in anticipation. Weeks of training had turned her into the perfect partner, wet and willing at all times. There was no need to bother with foreplay if a girl thought of nothing but sex all day long.

"Of course, babe. Don't worry even if it takes a little longer, your dad's gonna handle the food while we're busy," he replied as he joined her in bed and moved on top of her. His large frame towered over hers.

This remained his favorite moment, a chance to take in the view of her perfect proportions and gifted breasts. It fueled the ache in his growing erection.

He didn't want to waste any more time, he reached down to grab his fat shaft. It was adorned with bulging veins which in theory should make it look more intimidating.

Ashley however loved the feel and texture of his cock. So when he leaned forward and began pushing into her, she immediately uttered a pleased sigh. She could feel her labia being pried open, followed by a familiar fullness that began to stretch her insides -- she didn't even have to look, she knew his dick was back inside her. With another drawn-out moan, she arched her back momentarily while she struggled to adjust and accommodate him. His advances continued however, until he was securely sheathed inside her cunt in a single go.

"That's my girl," he mused happily. Her tight grip was pressing down on his cock. The warmth of her body engulfed his entire rod, and he could swear he even felt her heartbeat through the walls of her pussy. It was an incredible sensation each time they did it. He relished it for a few more seconds before he began to gently and slowly thrust into her -- it was too early to go fast.

Each time he withdrew and then pushed back in, it caused her cheap bed to creak weakly. It was a dilemma, and part of the reason why Jack had jokingly suggested that Ashley should trade beds with her father's. The teenager's old bed was never meant to endure the weight of two people, let alone ones who were actively engaging in intercourse.

Richard suffered the consequences downstairs, too. There was no mistaking what they were up to. He awkwardly had to listen to the sounds. The old bed springs were whining with nearly every motion. He listened to his precious daughter getting fucked into her mattress, and worse yet, by someone older than her own father.

It felt even more intense however, because he knew the importance of what they were doing. If Jack decided to fuck her the same way he always did, and finished by ejaculating into her, there would be a real chance that Ashley would miss her next period.

Richard struggled to wrap his head around it. His precious daughter, who was a virgin until a few weeks ago, was adorably in the middle of baby-making sex.

"Ah...ah!" Every thrust was accentuated by her sweet voice and it echoed through the entire house. She loved sex, even though she still struggled to adjust to the sheer size of her partner's erection. It was a real dick, an adult's cock. And it drove into her again, and again. Since the first few minutes had passed, Jack knew he could speed up and give her a proper pounding. It would leave her sore for the rest of the day, but he desperately wanted to enjoy her without any hesitation.

Fortunately for him, her body had gotten used to the treatment he kept forcing upon her. The girl's pussy was already dripping wet, and so sensitive that she didn't even notice any discomfort. It was pure bliss.

She spread her legs further apart and gave him full access to her womanhood, throwing away all dignity and pride for the sake of her lust. She loved it when she could feel his body responding to her eagerness, it was the moment when his dick seemed to swell and grow even more. It could be just her imagination, but she was certain it was true.

"Ah...I'm about...I'm about to..." She couldn't even finish her sentence before she began shuddering, as a warm orgasm rolled through her in record time. The shape of his dick, the angle from which he pushed into her, it all matched perfectly into the perfect source of pleasure. Ashley's moans raised to an incrementally higher pitch, until she fell silent and was completely overcome by her climax. Each time she felt his cock return inside, it sent shockwaves through her core, amplifying her peak.

It was addictive.

It was also the reason why she stopped trying to convince him to use protection. It just felt too good. This was something she never wanted to lose. She hadn't gotten pregnant anyway, which was enough to convince her that she would never have to deal with any repercussions. It was the logic of a sheltered teenager who used to be a virgin for most of her life.

In the meantime, her father remained downstairs and listened closely. He heard his daughter's bittersweet moans, and knew she must have orgasmed in the midst of being ravaged by her partner. Her small vagina was probably stretched taut around that grotesquely thick dick. Soon it wouldn't be a game anymore, no, their lives would become entangled and forever tied together. As soon as that old pervert reached his orgasm and successfully inseminated her little slit.

That breathtaking moment was close. The fatherly part of him was increasingly tempted to go upstairs, to interrupt them, and to advice his darling girl to use protection. On the other hand, he was also a voyeur, and there was no man on the planet who wouldn't get aroused when witnessing a sexually active girl. Even just the sounds of what they were doing, were enough to fuel his desires.

Those two were so close to taking it another step further. It would be the ultimate sign of intimacy. It was intoxicating for him to fantasize about his sweet daughter walking around with Jack's baby inside her. He wanted to see her cutely waddle around the house with a big proud tummy full of Jack's offspring.

Richard hesitated. It was a life-changing decision, and any moment now they would reach the point of no return. She was fertile and her cunt was ready to conceive, ready for its first breeding. His imagination went wild as he pictured her wearing her mother's old maternity clothes. Her breasts would certainly grow another cup size, too. Her entire body, and life, would change. A simple drop of sperm could create a miracle of such unfathomable proportions.

But, no -- he couldn't do it. She was a teen, and not ready. She was too young. Richard hurried to get off his chair, and rushed upstairs. Every step was shaky and heavy, and he continued to hear the increasingly loud sound of his daughter's creaking bedframe. His hand reached for the doorknob to his daughter's room, but he froze just as soon as he listened to what was happening inside. He was too late.

Jack's breathing came heavier. He began fucking into the teenager mercilessly, and each thrust coaxed a wet squelch out of Ashley's genitals. It was a rapid pace, with his crotch loudly impacting with hers each time he shoved his organ into her. Their genitals fused together. Until he finally reached his limit and groaned into her ear.

That was it, the signal. She closed her eyes and felt the sudden surge of heat flowing into her loins. His cum flooded into her and was nearly enough to send her right over the edge again. There was nothing separating them. He emptied every last drop of his potent sperm deep into her unprotected pussy, right up against her cervix. He acted purely on instinct, something urged him on to force every inch of his manhood into her cunt, and to force her pussy into accepting this creampie.

It was such an intense and romantic moment in Ashley's mind -- their bodies became one. It was a sign of passion and intimacy. She was blissfully unaware that every single spurt of semen drastically increased her odds to conceive. As such, she simply lay there with her warm pleased smile, while he continued squirting his spunk into her tight snatch. She was a clueless witness to her own insemination. Before long, those pink soft walls inside her pussy were completely coated with a creamy white layer of goo.

They remained entangled like that, until they recovered from their throes of pleasure. It was like a drug they couldn't get enough of. Despite their differences in age and appearance, they were the perfect couple with an unmatchable compatibility. The air was thick with the scent of her excited cunt, and the pungent smell of cum.

Jack rested his weight on her, pinning her down into the mattress while her legs remained sprawled wide open. He was positively obsessed with rutting into her bareback and spewing his loads into her little pussy.

All his previous girlfriends ended up complaining, or making demands, or worrying over birth control all the time. It was such a letdown whenever he was in the mood and his partner would first waste time inserting a diaphragm, or double-checking if she took the pill. It never occurred to him why women made such a big deal of it all.

But not this one. This girl was young and naïve in just the right ways for him.

He gazed down at her exhausted expression, her eyes narrowed in fatigue, while beads of sweat were still forming on her skin.

"I wanna go again," she whispered breathlessly.

She could feel his erection had gone flaccid inside her, which she protested by tightening her pelvic muscles and playfully squeezing down on his shaft. It had taken a while but she knew how to tease him, and how to coax him into surrendering to his lust. Even though he was the initiator for the longest time, she had become just as much of a sex fiend as he was. "Come on, please, please?" She wiggled her hips up against him.

"Your dad's gonna be waiting," Jack pointed out.

"Just do it fast," she replied with the cutest little pout.

He was more than happy to comply. First he pulled out of her, and then he guided her onto her side so that he could spoon up against her from behind. Only a few drops of his cum managed to spill out of her before he wedged his dick between her thighs and then began pushing upwards. Her hairless little slit was ripe and ready for him.

Her entrance was so slick with their combined fluids that he easily slipped back inside. He groaned in delight when he felt her flesh snugly embracing his cock. Since she lay on her side, her legs were close together, which in turn caused her pussy to feel twice as tight as before.

Ashley was caught in the moment as well. She intentionally kept her thighs shut, so she could hold onto the incredible feeling of being stretched open. It was a delicious combination of pain and pleasure. Her soft velvety walls wrapped around him. It felt like his dick was scratching an itch deep inside her, one that only his organ could reach and take care of.

He didn't wait long before he began the rhythmical motion she enjoyed so much. A steady in-and-out that gradually allowed him to reach deeper inside, until he bottomed out in her cunt. She cried out in response, with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Mmm, yeahhh," she purred with glee.

While he continued thrusting into her from behind, he reached around to grab a handful of her tits. It was a fantastic feeling how every particularly hard thrust, sent a shockwave through her body. It was a feeling of pure domination. Her small frame was so easy to take advantage of, it was divine.

Ashley squirmed and kept pressing her rear back against him, to try and help him reach deeper and stir her insides. It helped that her vagina was thoroughly lubricated with his cum. Though while it helped with the penetration, it also began to make a growing mess. It poured out of her with every other thrust, and oozed down the front her thigh. A few stray droplets already spilled onto her bed sheets.

And while a few weeks ago she might have felt gross about it, she had learned to embrace this particular side effect of sex. It was dirty and filthy. After a lifetime of being prim and proper, she loved being able to just let loose.

Jack entered her with full, deep thrusts. She was so wet that it created an audible suction each time he pulled back. It was highly addictive, and he knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer. So he slid his hands down to her waist, and guided her into his rhythm. She had become such a wanton slut that she didn't even hesitate to follow his guidance, she knew exactly what he thought.

It only took a few more thrusts before he grunted anew, and held her close. Once again, she felt herself being filled with his hot sticky seed. Each squirt landed in the back of her vagina, and pooled right up against the core of her femininity. It was enough to trigger her own climax -- that warmth he filled her with -- and she moaned sweetly in pure bliss. They were in harmony, completely in sync. And just as quickly as they reached their peak in unison, they collapsed together while remaining in a tight embrace.

It was just one of many intimate moments they would share together.

Time continued to pass after this, and even Richard knew they were inseparable. He had to accept that his daughter had succumbed to an entirely different lifestyle.

The weeks they spent together, gradually became months.

One by one, Ashley ceased attending most of her extracurricular activities. After all, those felt like a waste of time when she could just spend more time with her boyfriend. When she finished high school, she didn't immediately begin going to college --this was her opportunity to stay at home and truly enjoy life. It was a blur of eating, sleeping, and frequent sex. If they weren't busy having intercourse, they would watch TV together.

Since what was the purpose of life, if not to have fun?

Until one morning, she woke up to a whole new feeling.

It wasn't a pleasurable one. She felt unusually sick, and had a strong urge to rush to the bathroom. Richard was the first one to notice the pattern after it happened for two days in a row. Each time it happened, he followed her to the bathroom and held her ponytail up while she felt miserable.

After the third day, Richard helped his daughter once more, and then presented her with a pregnancy test. He wanted to know for sure. It seemed surreal that his daughter might actually be carrying Jack's baby, his legacy.

Ashley was in disbelief and flashed her father a forced smile in return -- after all, she was a virgin not long ago. "There was no way I could be pregnant," she thought to herself. She carried the same proud smile of defiance while she took the test, until they both stared at the indicator together.

"Positive," she whispered quietly.

12