Sin and Penance Ch. 03 - Gehenna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked about her age, with a mediterranean complexion and striking, dark eyes. His body was mouth watering. He had everything in all the right places.

She wished nothing more in that moment than to reach out and squeeze his firm muscles - But that thought too was ripped from her mind by the lash of a whip.

"Agh!" She yelped.

The demon had noticed she was lusting over another sinner. The incubus stood over her, whip in hand. He wore nothing but a set of leather straps, exposing his erect twelve inch manhood.

It was throbbing and aching for attention. The creature's muscles were well toned and its biceps were the size of footballs. Its nipples were pierced with large metal rings. The demon held its right hand up, and called out to Otep.

"Hold up, sis." Cried the demon.

Otep groaned and gestured for the party to stop.

"What now?!" Growled the succubus in irritation.

She just wanted to get to the palace so the fun could begin.

"This sinner is getting lusty."

A cruel smile spread across Otep's crimson lips. She liked it when sinners got lusty. That was always especially fun. She hoped, very deeply, that it was one of the Catholic girls.

"Is that so? Which one?" Asked Otep, as she stepped over the imps and through the sea of sinners towards him.

The Incubus grabbed Sarah by the arm and lifted her up over the crowd of sinners.

"This one!" He replied, before dropping her on her feet. "From the Catholic group!"

Oteps eyes lit up with excitement when she heard the news.

'Looks like it's my day to get lucky.'

Sarah dropped the shovel and desperately scrambled to retrieve it - But before she could, several imps grabbed her and held her in place.

"Is that so?" Purred Otep, as she approached the forlorn girl.

"She can't keep her eyes off the sinner next to her."

Otep laughed, a sound which made Sarah's skin crawl. The succubus looked at the man next to Sarah. She recognized him. She'd processed him herself. Ramon Martinez, from Spain. He worked in a nursing home for fifteen years and been a pillar of the Madrid community, until the truth came out about his gerontophilic extra curricular activities.

Otep wondered if Sarah would still think he was sexy if she knew he was a granny chaser.

She pulled the man closer to Sarah and held the girl's chin firmly.

"You lustful little sinner." Taunted Otep, as she began to stroke the man's cock. "You want to fuck him, don't you?"

Otep picked up the pace of her stroking as she continued tormenting them.

"He was an orderly in life. He appears handsome now, but he died in prison an old, fat pervert, rotting for all the pensioners he fondled."

Suddenly, he didn't seem as attractive to Sarah; Infact, the sight of him revolted her.

"What you see here is the soul, and not the body. The soul does not age. The soul does not wither; The soul is perfect. Even sin cannot stain it."

The cruel demoness brought the man to the edge of orgasm, before denying him that. She dropped his cock and it sprang up and down between his legs, frustrating him. She figured she wasnt his type anyway; Not enough wrinkles.

"Granny Chasers don't get to cum." Spat the demoness, who seemed uncharacteristically indignant by his heinous deeds.

"You're a sicko, Ramon. Even by my standards. You could have at least waited until they were in the grave."

Otep released Sarah's chin then slapped her face, dropping her to the floor and rattling her chains.

"That is so you know you are now a slave, for all eternity."

The whip cracked viciously. First against the man's backside, then against hers. The imps released their grasp before and the Incubus pulled her to her feet. Otep forced the shovel back into Sarah's hands and then got the party moving again.

"Forward march, sinners!" Howled the demoness as she stuck out her left fist.

Whips cracked against the sinner's backsides, and they were off again on their march towards the repressive palace that loomed over them.

"March, sinner!" Ordered the deep voice of the demon behind her.

His whip fell against her backside. And in a flash it did again, and thrice more she suffered its sting - Crying out each time.

"Move!" Yelled the demoness that directed Miranda, cracking a whip of her own.

She lashed the ebony skinned sinner's tender bottom. The girl wasn't moving fast enough.

"You call that marching? It's more like hobbling!" She barked, before lashing at her with the whip once more

"Forward!"

Crying out, Miranda stumbled over, but the Imps stopped her from falling. Again, the lash fell. Sweat dripped down her ebony skin, and her plentiful breasts were soaked with salty droplets. Her bonds seemed heavier the more she marched.

Miranda picked up her pace, hopping with her bound legs, for lack of a better term. Her tender feet threaded over the hot rocks beneath them, baking. The succubus smiled, apparently out of relief.

"Oh that's more like it, sinner. You do know how to march!"

Regardless, the succubus lashed her again. The creature tingled with bliss.

"Ow!" Cried Miranda.

"Keep it up, only a few more miles to go, haha!" Cackled the demoness cruelly.

She didn't dare stop, enduring the blaze over her head, pouring down on her, and the blaze under her feet, licking at her skin. As she went on, she got a better look at where she was, all the while fighting back the urge to cry.

Below, she saw millions of sinners like her, slaving away to build a city; A sprawling metropolis of cyclopean proportions, carved of an unearthly black stone and built to outlast the stars themselves. But in front of her, at the end of the mountain road, there stood a colossal palace, built eons before the heavens and guarded by uncounted legions.

The phallic obelisk stood erect against the blackened sky and somehow she knew it was where she was being taken. Miranda wondered what kind of torments were committed there, until she realized she'd rather not think about it.

After what seemed to be an eternity, Sarah and Miranda arrived at the gates of the Princess's palace with the rest of the slaves. The behemothic fortress cast a shadow over the cadre of sinners. Companies of Fiends patrolled the vicinity and manned the palace's fortifications armed with tridents. These demons were even more bestial than the Fallen or the Liliam.

Fiends had the head and legs of a goat, but the body of a human. They formed a sort of warrior caste among Hell's demonic hordes and were sworn by blood oath to safeguard Lucifer and those most close to him.

They had absolute loyalty towards the royal family and their allegiance would never be in doubt. Out of honor, the creatures wore no armor. Their breasts and cocks were on full display and evidently, as human as the rest of their lower anatomy.

A drawbridge descended over the moat of molten magma and more Fiends spilled out from the bowels of the palace. The demons stood in formation just behind Otep. Not unlike the guards of royalty on Earth - They didn't break their focus. Otep cracked a whip against the ground and held her hands on her hips as she addressed the damned.

"Kneel, sinners!" She commanded.

The terrified souls complied, falling to their knees like dominoes - It was a sight that excited the frustrated demoness. It made the next task more tolerable.

She hated this bit of her job, and she had to do it everyday. Now, she had to herald her sister's name like she actually respected her. The demoness swallowed her pride.

"You are at the gates of Anathema, palace to Her Infernal Highness, Duchess Sin Morningstar, Princess Regent and Heir to all of Hell. You will be suffering here during the fleeting hours you are not toiling in the slave pits. This is how you will begin your eternity."

Sarah and Miranda began sobbing, along with the sinners around them. Their lamentations only fueled Otep's demonic lust.

"Here you will be inducted as laborers of Her Highness's Manual Labor Force, to be put to work immediately in the construction of Sintopia, the greatest city ever to be built."

Otep felt like she was almost choked getting the words out.

"Here, we will break you. Here, we will turn you from simple sinners, into obedient slaves."

Otep clicked her fingers and a small flame shot from them. The fiends lurched forward and each pulled a sinner off the ground by their hair. They dragged Sarah and Miranda across the drawbridge, kicking and screaming - And into the depths of the infernal palace.

The shapes inside were biomechanical and giger-esque. Psycho-sexual art carved into the walls themselves, forming a part of its terrible architecture.

As Sarah's buttocks slid across the polished floor, she watched helplessly as Miranda was dragged down a different dark and arcane hall of the eldritch fortress. Somehow Sarah knew, she'd never see her friend again, but regrettably, she was too stricken with terror to care.

She was brought down to a dark dungeon and handed over to another succubus. This one had a brownish hue to its red skin tone. The she-thing's blonde hair was shaved at the sides and pulled up into a ponytail. Demonic runes were inked into her scalp. It's mouth watered at the sight of the naked and bound sinner in its grasp.

The hungry succubus had her way with Sarah when the Fiends were turned. Sarah writhed in a futile attempt to wriggle away. She had never been with a woman, but now a demoness was touching her most intimate places. The creature sensed her apprehension.

"Aw, what's the matter?" It taunted, as it lapped at her face with its long, black snake-like tongue. "Not into girls?"

Sarah clambered in the demon's grasp.

"No! I'm not gay!"

The succubus laughed at the girl's protests.

"Too bad, sinner." Derided the she-thing, before lapping at her face again. "I'm hungry, and you taste delicious."

It sucked on the girl's nipples, fingering her clitoris until Sarah arched back, sensing climax. Her nipples were hard enough to cut diamonds as her lips tensed, closing and squeezing around the intruding fingers.She exploded with a sheer force which erupted and seemed to wash over her like a wave. Her arms flayed, as orgasm engulfed her. She shut her eyes as the surges of pleasure tickled her, spasms overtaking her damned body.

'Maybe it won't be all bad.' She thought, apparently satisfied with her first brief lesbian experience.

The demon then began to feed on her orgasm. A blue, luminescent aura flowed out of Sarah's mouth and into the succubus'; a manifestation of her climax that sustained the demonic creature. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever had - And Sarah had slept around. Adultery was among her lesser sins. But she still didn't like being taken by a woman - Or at least, a creature that appeared like a woman.

Sarah felt even weaker as the demon fed on her - Though she had no way to even know that's what it was doing. She thought it was just perverted - Which, of course, it still was.

Lilliam always drained the vigor of their prey. Even in Hell.

When the succubus had finished feeding, it weighted Sarah's breasts before branding her with a white-hot iron to her skin. Etched in the flesh of her thigh was an infernal symbol she didn't understand. The pain on her thigh subsided unnaturally. The she-thing chained Sarah by her neck to a ring in a tiny cell, before it went back to sharpening various pointed implements. She was plunged into darkness. The ceiling to her "enclosure" was so low she had to lay prone on her belly.

Sarah cried until her pretty face was damp with tears. She had done horrible things, it was true. She had stolen from that cancer fund without a second thought. But now she was longing for mercy, for pity. The same pity she had failed to show so many others. The demons had broken her easily - Effortlessly, it seemed.

She had always been beautiful in life, as she was in Hell. She had golden brown hair, well endowed breasts, and a curved, shapely backside. Her face was equally fair, with large, dreamy brown eyes and a creamy complexion.

There had to be a demon out there that might take pity on her. Even if she had to barter her body. She was in Hell, and if there was anything that could make eternity less painful, then she would do it. She swore that she would never disobey the demons and resigned herself to her place as their eternal slave.

Princess Sin groaned with angst as she navigated the labyrinthian halls of her palace, stomping loudly with frustration towards her bedchambers. Within the walls of the brimstone bastion, was hidden a demonic sentience that stood as its steward. Since her childhood, she'd always called it Legion. It was like the family butler.

Legion whispered words of welcome into Sin's mind.

"...Salutations Your Infernal Highness..."

It hissed with the voice of a thousand wicked whispers.

Sin sighed and took a breath. She didn't want to vent her frustration on Legion. It was one of her only subjects that actually did whatever she asked, without question.

"Oh, hello Legion." She responded unenthusiastically.

Legion sensed its mistresses' poor mood and sought to sweeten it, for it wanted only to serve the Infernal Couple and their Heir.

"...Fret Not, Your Infernal Highness... For the Beast of Three awaits your return..."

The Princess's fiery yellow eyes suddenly lit up and her ox tail wagged excitedly as she thought of her beloved pet Cerberus. Her mind raced with images of the colossal hellhound waiting patiently for her - His three tails wagging almost as uncontrollably as her own. She skipped down the hall with enthusiastic vigor.

All the apparent "hard work" she'd done today was worth it when she reached the throne room. The hounds' three huge lovable faces lit up with glee when they smelled their mistress. Its mouths smiled widely, dripping pools of saliva all over the floor. A bound and naked sinner in the corner groaned as he polished the floors - He'd have to do it all over again, or else he knew he'd be getting another one of the Princess's famous "white hot enemas".

The Beast sprung up from its bed beside Sin's throne. Before the princess had passed the entry way, it bounded over to her eagerly, leaving trails of drool in its wake.

"Cerby!" Exclaimed Sin excitedly, holding her arms open in embrace. "Come to momma, big boy!"

Cerberus ponced on the Princess lovingly, knocking her to the ground. She giggled as the hellhound's tongues slobbered all over her and his three tails swayed his backside uncontrollably.

"Hehe-Yuck!" Cackled Sin as she turned her head away and covered it with her hands. "I'm happy to see you too, boy!"

Cerberus had a tendency to get over excited, but he was anything but badly trained. The Princess clicked her fingers, a small flame shot from them and the three headed dog sat infront of her patiently. Sin rose to her feet and petted the beast. She had to stand on the tips of her dainty red toes to reach behind his three sets of ears.

Sin rubbed Cerberus' belly, and he curled over, turning up on the ground.

"There's a good boy. I'm glad that somebody missed me."

The Princess sighed somberly at her comment. Sin had few real friends, no lovers and her parents were away on Earth - Not that it mattered. Neither one seemed to pay much attention to her when there were in Hell. They were always "too busy". She got on well enough with a few of her half sisters and brothers - But she could never tell if they were simply sycophants or actually enjoyed her company.

The Duchess of Gehenna was utterly lonely. Though she commanded demonic legions, ruled over Hell and held all the powers of darkness and strife, she was unfulfilled. Her privileged life of royalty often felt more like a curse than a blessing. All her other siblings seemed so much happier than she was.

They all had lovers and friends and lives beyond that of being the Princess. Of being the future Queen of the Underworld, destined to pillage the Heavens and plunge the world into a thousand years of darkness. What pissed her off most, was that she had been burdened with responsibility but apparently not the trust or respect of those who'd given it to her.

If it were up to her mother, things might be different - But ever since she trashed the Stygian Council Chambers in a teenage drunken romp, her father never left her unsupervised beyond her palace Anathema.

"It's not fair, is it boy?" She said in a cutesy voice. "Just because of that one time, Azazel always has to babysit me".

It was the night that Sin graduated from the Torturers Academy with the highest honors and she wanted to celebrate. Truthfully, her teachers were too afraid to flunk her, the girl really did have a natural knack for torture and torment. She just needed to apply herself.

As she cuddled Cerberus', one of his mouths tugged at her loincloth playfully.

"Nuh-ah, Cerby. Let go!" Commanded Sin sternly, pulling back at the garment.

But the excitable Hellhound thought it was a game. He tugged on it harder, gripping it with a second set of jaws. His third mouth barked happily.

"No, Cerberus! Bad dog!" Jeered the Princess, impulsively pulling back on her loincloth.

It was a bad mistake. The resistance only encouraged the mutt. He barked again happily, before latching his third mouth on the cloth. He tugged on it a final time, his bestial strength now beating her own. The loincloth ripped from her body, and Cerberus ran off with it between its three sets of teeth.

The Princess stood at the entrance of her throne room. Naked except for her crown and royal jewels, she'd been stripped of the small amount of modesty she afforded to herself. Sin had no problem with baring her breasts freely. She had no problem with flaunting her body - After all, it was beauty, and she wanted all to bask in that beauty.

But there reached a point where even she felt shame. Since her mother never let her travel to Earth to feed, the only eyes to see her womanhood were her slaves - Outside of the orgies the Princess regularly engaged in.

Warm air blew against the curly hairs of Sin's light bush. The demoness held her hands on her hips, angrily scolding her pet.

"Bad dog, Cerberus! Bad dog!"

The three headed beast sat in its bed, tearing the garment apart playfully. In the commotion, Sin failed to notice that she had company. Otep entered Sin's court, flanked by Lord Drunok, the Captain of the Palace Guard. He towered over both succubi, with tattered wings spanning twice his height folded against his back. The demon was clad in an ornate black carapace, forged with obsidian in the fires of Hell.

His metal gauntlet was grasped tightly around the dainty, naked fingers of his lover, Otep. The two had been dating ever since Lucifer gave Drunok his current post. Otep thought he was gorgeous. Otep thought he was powerful, strong and most of all, hellishly debaucherous. She thought that he was just amazing. But then again, Lilliam often got overly attached to their partners.

Drunok liked Otep enough, but he wasn't ready to commit to a succubus. He'd been around since before the War in Heaven. He knew how troublesome Lilith's children could be.

But he was fond of Otep, and not just because of all the kinds of wonderful things she did with her mouth. She was dedicated to her job as a torturer and slave mistress.

He had much more in common with her than any of the wearisome women of Pandæmonium. They only seemed to care about politics.

Sin stood with her back to them, her big bare red butt on full display. Otep covered her mouth, giggling softly at her sister's nakedness. She and Drunok smiled at each other, sharing an amused glance. Drunok wasn't the biggest fan of the Princess either, despite his tendency to suckle up to her. It was another thing they had in common.

It wasn't until Otep cleared her throat that Sin realized she wasn't alone.