Sin and Penance Ch. 03 - Gehenna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Your Infernal Highness, are we interrupting something?" Snarked her sister condescendingly.

Sin's gut went cold. She dropped her Infernal Trident. Her tail fell limp. Her face was flush with embarrassment. She spun around, covering her womanhood with her hands. Otep peered down with her eyes, smiling at the tufts of strawberry blonde hair peeking out between Sin's fingers. She crossed her arms, ecstatic she'd discovered a new way to tease her sister.

"You might want to take a mower to that jungle, Princess. Place is growing out of control." Otep giggled.

But Sin wasn't amused in the slightest. Steam billowed from her ears, but the rage didn't offset her humiliation - Drunok had brought his guards with him.

"A Princess doesn't have to shave down there if she doesn't want to!" Exclaimed Sin, her cheeks somehow even more red than the rest of her face.

"As regent, I forbid you all from looking at my groin until I regain my modesty."

Otep and Drunok laughed uproariously. Still, nobody respected her.

"It's not like I had to try hard, Princess." Teased Otep cruelly. "It's more wild than the Amazon."

Sin raised her eyebrow. She didn't get the reference. Otep rolled her eyes. She forgot their mother didn't trust the entitled degenerate to prey on mortal souls like she did.

"That's a big rainforest on Earth. Of course, if you weren't so much of a fuck up, you'd know that, Princess."

Sin groaned and tried to ignore her sister's comment. She turned around and walked towards her throne. The Princess was less modest about her backside. Sin thought it was one of her best assets, and made sure that the finest sculptors in Babel had carved it in brimstone over a thousand times for her city of Sintopia. She wanted as many people to see it as possible.

"What about your ass? Do you forbid me from looking at that too?" Quipped Otep, far from finished with her teasing.

Sin stopped about a foot from her throne. A devilishly debaucherous thought filled her mind of a way to bring her sister down to size.

"No..." Uttered the Princess, a sinister grin spreading across her face.

"...I command you to kiss that. Both of you."

Drunok's codpiece tightened as his demonic cock grew hard inside his armor. Otep was far less eager. Her jaw dropped. Her tail went limp and she stammered with disbelief.

"W...What?" Sputtered the succubus in bemusement.

"You heard me, Plebian. Your Infernal Highness commands you to kiss her ass."

Otep stood there speechless, until she saw her sister bend over her throne and realized she wasn't joking.

"But we're sisters!"

Sin thought that was a dumb response. All Lilliam were siblings. There were millions of them. They made up the majority of the demons in Hell. They rarely coupled but it wasn't unusual of them to fuck. Only Lilith could have baby Lilliam, and they weren't raised together in the traditional sense, so the debaucherous creatures fornicated often, free from taboo.

Sin looked over her shoulder at her sister like she was dense.

"What are you? Some kind of prude? It's not like I'm asking you to kiss me on the lips." The Princess scoffed.

Otep didn't want to demean herself by getting on her knees and kissing her spoiled little sister's ass - But she knew if she said no she'd be demoted and sent to the Imp pens. She'd have to start all over again, shoveling shit for another two thousand years.

'Fuck'. She thought. 'At that point, I'd rather be a Sinner.'

She turned to her lover Drunok for counsel, but he seemed strangely eager to comply. He took a bow, before smiling deviously at Otep.

"We are sworn to her service, my love."

He pecked her on the cheek and her heart fluttered. It made her feel better about it. Otep huffed. She looked towards her sister's big red backside and clenched her fists.

"I hate you." She grumbled, as she reluctantly stepped towards the throne.

Sin giggled.

"But you don't respect me, and that's why you're kissing my ass!"

Otep groaned as she knelt before the Princess's bright red booty. She wasn't just jealous of her sister's position - She was jealous of her ass. Truth was, Otep didn't blame her for having it carved into stone and erected on every second street corner. It was glorious. She wished it was hers.

But right now, she'd wish she'd just kept her mouth shut.

"Don't worry about the crack. The cheeks are fine. You get one each." Whisked the Princess cruelly.

"Ugh." Growled Otep. "Let's get this over with already."

The succubus pressed her lips against her sister's left buttocks and kissed it half heartedly. Drunok pecked the princesses backside with a lot more enthusiasm. As little as he thought of her, he had wished for this many times. Truth be told, he was only with Otep because he wanted to bed the Princess so that one day, he could be crowned King. He thought this a prime opportunity to get her attention, but he'd have to be careful around his lover.

Sin made them kiss her butt until she was satisfied they knew their place. They were at it for an hour, the stone floor scratching Otep's knees. Despite what she said, she wasn't letting them stop until her asshole was wet, and that was starting to dawn on Otep.

She didn't want to have to do it first. She'd hoped it wouldn't come to that. Otep grumbled and groaned as she knelt there, stamping Sin's left buttocks with soft and insincere pecks. Drunok wet the right cheek passionately with his lips. The Princess was far more pleased with his performance. Sensing his partner's reluctance to go all the way, he led by example. He'd been kissing the Princesses ass figuratively for years - Now it was time to do it for real.

Sin felt Drunok's long, black snakelike tongue lap at her asshole and lick her crack. She sighed with pleasure.

"I still feel kisses on my left cheek." Giggled Sin, teasing her sister. "Guess you didn't have the nerve to go first, sis."

Now it was Otep's face that was flush with embarrassment and humiliation. She didn't answer, she just groaned with frustration and continued pressing her lips against her sister's backside.

Drunok slurped up and down Sin's crack before burying his long tongue deep in her asshole

The Princess liked that. Her toes clenched and she wailed orgasmiclly.

"Oh Lord Drunok." She moaned. "No wonder my sister is so fond of you..."

She cackled again. Otep clenched her fists. She just wanted this to be over so she could get back to business. Her sister was an idiot. She was wasting time for the sake of petty appeasement. Otep learned her lesson. From now on, she'd only talk smack about Sin behind her back and not to her face.

Otep sighed deeply, before her own black snake tongue licked her sister's ass. She could taste her man. That made it much more tolerable. Otep gagged and sputtered and coughed, but she did the deed - She licked her sister's asshole. Despite the way the Princess acted, it did still smell - And she was sure that Sin purposely farted in her face.

After one final slurp between the Princess's red cheeks, Otep pulled her tongue back behind her lips. She gagged and wiped her mouth with her bare arm.

"Did we perform to your satisfaction, Your Infernal Highness?" Asked Otep with thinly veiled contempt.

Sin giggled.

"Very much so."

The Princess clicked her fingers and in a puff of red smoke, a crimson loin cloth covered her modesty. She lounged upon her throne, holding her trident tightly in her left hand and gestured with her right.

"You may rise."

Drunok bowed shiftily before standing to his feet. Otep rolled her eyes before doing the same.

"Great." Squalled Otep. "Now can we get to business, please?"

Sin nodding, baring a cheeky, toothed grin.

"Of course, Otep - Now that we've settled where your place is."

The demoness rolled her eyes again, sighing heavily with frustration. In a way, Drunok had to respect how petty the Princess was. There was not another being in Hell who riled up Otep the way she did. Otep hated speaking to her at the best of times, so he decided to speak on her behalf considering the circumstances - Lest she allow temper to get the better of her and make her come out with another smarmy remark.

"Your Infernal Highness." Addressed the Fallen Angel with a bow.

His deep, sensual voice billowed into the high ceilings above.

"The newest sinners have been offloaded to the Dungeons as you requested."

Otep crossed her arms.

"Some of the Catholic Girls are with them. They're scared shitless - They'll be easy to break."

Sin's toothed grin grew lustful.

"Wonderful news. I expect them to be digging foundations by the morning."

Otep had a lot of work to do still - And her sister had cost her over an hour already. She wouldn't be getting much sleep. At least her anger would help her in the task of breaking slaves.

"Of course, Your Infernal Highness." Replied Otep through gritted teeth.

Drunok knew that the Princess would ask about her harem next. She had a different one every night, selected from the most sexually devious souls in Hell. Every night she laid with six sinners; three men and three women. And every night, they failed to satisfy her.

It wasn't that they couldn't make her cum - They often did - But it was never enough to please her.

Maybe it was because she was affluent. Maybe it was because she was perverted. Or maybe, it was because she'd never slept with anyone who truly loved her. Maybe it was all three.

Sin scratched her chin, beaming with anticipation.

"What about my harem? Will it be ready for me?"

Drunok bowed his head, smiling with pride.

"Six of the most beautiful and promiscuous perverts this side of Babel are bound to your bed awaiting your leisure."

Sin purred before voicing another query.

"Is it too late for a last minute request?"

Otep bit her tongue, muting her groan through gritted teeth. At least it was a task she could delegate to someone else.

"Of course not, Your Infernal Highness." Replied Drunok. "Who would you like as Company for the night?"

"The Catholic girl in the cage. Cindy Wilson. I want you to replace one of the women with her."

Sin didn't need to think about it. She'd made her mind up as soon as that Catholic group arrived. She planned to bed each of them in the coming nights.

'Maybe one of them will manage it.' Thought the Demoness. 'Those Catholic Sluts are all as dirty as Babel.'

Drunok glanced at Otep, who gave him a sour look. Nevertheless, he intended to win her sister's favor. His cock throbbed at the thought fucking the Princess on her throne and being the first to satisfy her. He dreamed of making her roar with pleasure until the foundations of her palace quaked. Surely then, he would be crowned Prince - And one day, reign over Hell as its King.

"Your request is our command, My Lady."

The Princess bowed her head in acknowledgement. She found the whole interaction very pleasing.

"Then you are excused, the pair of you." Boomed the Princess with a whisk of her hand.

"I do not wish to be disturbed any further."

Otep was more than happy to appease her with that last request. She didn't want to disturb her either. With that, Otep and her lover left, leaving behind the cadre of Fiends to guard the throne room. It wouldn't bother Sin. The Fiends were like an Infernal Palace Guard. They never made so much as a whisper and their presence was barely felt - Except by those who would do the Princess harm.

Drunok and Otep traversed the Labyrinthian maze of Anathema as they made their way down to the vast and endless dungeons beneath. The Fallen Angel gently rubbed the left nipple of his lover as they walked.

"I must say, my dear, the whole interaction with the Princess has made me quite lusty."

Otep blushed.

"Baby, I've been lusty all day."

She stuck her long black tongue down his throat, and he sucked on it obscenely. Otep had enough of her sister for the day. She wanted to let loose. There was another Catholic girl that Otep had been thinking about. The one who stole from dying children. The girl's lusty nature had left an impression on her. She couldn't get the thought of the bound and branded Sarah on her knees out of her head. Drunok would definitely think she was alot of fun.

It would delight her to no end to "play" with her before her sister did.

"Let's get lusty together." Whispered Otep sensually. "There's more than enough of my idiot siblings we can lump into doing her majesty's dirty work."

Drunok smiled facetiously. He poked Otep's nose and she giggled.

"Darling, I thought you'd never ask."

Sarah Kenney sobbed in the darkness of the dungeon. She had no idea how long she spent in her hole. It could have been hours or days. The weights on her breasts stretched them uncomfortably in the time she dwelled there. It was still baking and her skin drenched with sweat. She heard a loud creak before the chamber was filled with light. It hurt her eyes at first, and she had to squint to make out the figure in front of her.

It was Otep, fully naked this time, her crimson skin glistened in the candles that surrounded her. There was another with her, a male Fallen. Sarah could make out the shape of his wings from his silhouette. The girl felt a tugging at her collar as she was pulled forward, out of her cell and into the light.

As her eyes adjusted, she could see him now; the Fallen Angel. He towered over Otep by at least a foot, she looked tiny in comparison. He was stark naked, like the rest of them. Despite the small horns that erected from his forehead, his face was still fair and angelically handsome. His red skin complimented his toned muscles, and its well endowed penis throbbed unnaturally.

Her eyes bulged at the size of it. It was far bigger than any humans could possibly be, she knew that. The sight of the demon actually aroused her. Her womanhood tingled and dripped with wetness as Otep hoisted Sarah to her feet and pulled the girl closer to her face. Sarah felt the demoness's hot, sticky breath against her skin as the she-thing smiled cruelly, mocking her.

"Sarah Kennedy, the sinner who steals from children with cancer."

The demoness's red palm collided with Sarah's whipped and sore backside.

"Ow!" She yelped.

Otep loosened the tension on Sarah's chain. It slid through her fingers as the girl dropped to her knees in front of her, where she belonged. She tightened her grip around the chain once more and leant in to taunt her.

"We've met before, but I'm not sure I had the pleasure of introducing myself."

The creature bowed, condescendingly.

"I am Otep, Overseer of the Black Gate and Slave Master of Anathema, in the service to its benevolent Mistress, my sister, Princess Sin Morningstar, Duchess of Gehenna, bound through oath to her father, King Lucifer Morningstar, the Bearer of Light and by the blood of our unholy mother, Queen Lilith Babylon, Lady of the Night."

It was clear the creature gave praise to her sister with great resentment.

"It is a thankless job for an ungrateful sibling." Otep let out a vicious, quiet cackle. "But someone's gotta do it."

The succubus licked her lips, then ran her nails across the Fallen Angel's chest, sensually tracing every curve of his well cut body. It only made him that much more enticing to the damned school girl. He was driving her nuts.

"This is my lover, Lord Drunok, Commander of Anathema. He is a great general of our realm. I brought him to see you because you were so lusty before, with that other sinner."

Otep reached down, and tightly grasped his cock. She squeezed the head, before slowly stroking it.

"My man is also very lusty, and I think he likes you." The demons smiled and chuckled amongst each other.

Otep bent down again, towards Sarah.

"What do you think about him? Do you find him attractive?" The she-thing asked, lustfully.

Sarah couldn't lie to the creature, but she also knew she wouldn't have to. As much as Lord Drunok terrified her, she couldn't help but find his form appealing. He was almost like the perfect man, if it wasn't for the horns or the wings. It shamed her greatly, but the girl answered honestly.

"Y-Yes. He is very beautiful."

The demons cackled eagerly.

"I'm glad that you think so." Replied Otep as she stroked his member. "He was an angel once, in the days when our Infernal Majesty served god."

Like she did with the pervert on the mountain, the demoness sped up her pace as she taunted the sinner with the cruel truth of her new existence.

"From now on, the word of any demon is your command. You will address me, and any Fallen, Lilliam or Fiend you encounter, as either Master, or Mistress. Your soul belongs to Princess Sin Morningstar, she is your mistress and you exist to serve her and those beneath her."

She yanked on the girls chain to make sure she had her absolute attention.

"Do you understand, sinner?"

The girl, too broken for defiance, folded in her grasp, hanging her head and nodding gently as she accepted her fate.

"Y-Yes, Mistress."

Otep let out a deep, sensual pur as Sarah responded obediently.

"That's a good slave. Sinners that know their place have a much easier time in eternity than the ones who don't."

She sat upon an ornate, red cushioned seat and extended her right foot out to Sarah, still fondling her lover's member.

"Kiss it".

Sarah resigned herself to the task she'd been ordered to perform.

"Yes Mistress"

Sarah obeyed, pressing her lips to her red toes, desperately suckling each one as she attempted to appease the creature.

"Good sinner." Purred an ecstatic Otep.

Sarah had always hated feet. They grossed her out. Otep knew this. She knew all the things that Sinner's hated, and delighted in using them against them.

One by one, Otep had the girl suck each of her toes thoroughly before making her lick between them. Her wet tongue slurped between each toe, as Sarah fought back the urge to gag. A flame shot from Otep's fingers as she clicked them together and pointed at her soles.

Sarah nodded in silent acknowledgement at Otep, running her tongue across the length of them. First the left, and then the right, she slurped and slobbered over every surface of Otep's red feet. The whole time, Otep jerked Drunok's huge cock, as they took turns sticking their tongues in the other's mouth.

"Such a good little slave." Purred Otep, pleased with the performance so far. "Maybe you would like to be our pet?"

Sarah perked her head up. It sounded like Otep was offering the respite she was desperate for.

"Your pet, Mistress?" Asked the scared girl in a whimpering tone.

"Yes, Sinner. Our pet. You would still serve and toil and slave, but you would do so for us."

Her demonic tongue licked the length of Sarah's face.

"It would be an easier life for you, and far better than what you deserve."

Sarah had already made her mind up hours ago. She bowed her head in servitude, broken and compliant, pledging herself to the demonic creatures.

"Infernal Mistress, Infernal Master, I will serve you."

Otep bit her lip and opened her legs. She grabbed a big tuft of Sarah's hair and shoved her face into her womanhood.

"Eat my cunt, pet." She said, stroking the girl's brown hair.

Sarah had never eaten pussy before, but since she had a working knowledge of the organ, it didn't take her long to pick it up. Drunok straddled her from behind, his huge clawed hands gripping her waist. In a sudden and unexpected action, his titanic penis drilled into her ass with supernatural power.

Sarah yelped. She'd done anal more times than she could count - But this was different. The member seemed to change shape inside her, fitting through the orifice with little resistance before filling it out. It was huge. Rocking his hips against her body, she felt it go all the way into her. Sarah gasped as she lapped up the demon's cunt.