Sin and Penance Ch. 03 - Gehenna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Sarah's revulsion, the penis was now moving - Inside her. It twisted and slithered like a serpent looking for prey. She felt the thing striking at every inch of her anus. As Drunok fucked her ass, he used his tail to tickle her clit, driving her to climax.

She was being used like an animal. She was nothing but a bitch in heat. The pace of Drunok's tail built with the pace of his thrusts. Otep moaned and purred on her chair as her toes scrunched up with physical pleasure. Sarah writhed as he thrust into her, wailing between mouthfuls of cunt.

"Master! Oh Master!"

The waves of pleasure were traveling under her skin, flowing from between her legs. She moaned, biting her lip as her Master thrust into her with his titanic cock. She arched her back, approaching climax. She pressed her ass into his hips, and dug her tongue deeper into Otep's cunt - Submitting to them, yielding as their slave. Their sinner. Their pet.

She cried out as she came, even harder than the first - Proclaiming her surrender to them. Her Master and Mistress.

Drunok unleashed a torrent of warm yellow cum into her ass, roaring as he came. Sarah was afraid, for a moment, that she would be crushed under his brutal strength. Otep came too, squirting her hot juices all over the Catholic girl's face. The succubus drained more of Sarah's vigor, as she sucked the essence of her climax from her soul.

Drunok unmounted her and kissed his lover. Sarah fell to the floor, completely spent and covered in bodily fluids. The demon cum seeped out of her ass and onto the floor of the dungeon.

She caught her breath as her masters embraced each other. Otep sat on Drunoks lap, still playing with his now flaccid cock.They joked and laughed in a demonic tongue the girl couldn't comprehend.

Otep pulled the girl forward by her collar, then tugged the weights on her breasts. Sarah yelped, contemplating the fate she'd been damned to. The demoness smiled sadistically, before licking Sarah's face with her long, wet black tongue.

"Welcome to Gehenna." She said through a muted cackle. "Where the torment never ends."