Sin & Seduction in Slippery Gap

Story Info
A titty fuck bust, and a night filled with lust.
9.5k words
4.69
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

Co-Written by: LadyZen735 & Uhl B. Wett

A puff of white smoke, the bark of 10-foot-tall Goodyear tires against the dry concrete, and that familiar rumble beneath my seat woke me from a hazy, dream filled slumber. Finally, back home after a week-long business trip to the west coast, it is good to be home. As the red eye taxied to the terminal gate, I struggled to collect my thoughts. Trying awkwardly to hide the uncomfortable bulge in pants as a pretty, young, Asian flight attendant approached and asked if I enjoyed my flight, she then told me we will be at the gate in two or three minutes.

I thanked the lovely girl with a smile, and she smiled back, glancing quickly, but noticeably at my bulging crotch. I closed the laptop on the seat shelf before me and gazed out the window of the big white bird as it slowly rolled to a stop. There was still a couple of hours before sunrise, I was hungry and tired, I had not seen my baby girl in more than a week, and I still had almost a three-hour drive ahead of me. What I needed most right then was a fresh cup of coffee and a warm shower, before I slip balls deep into my girl for the first time in more than a week.

After collecting my luggage, I grabbed a hot cup of caffeinated black at the airport coffee shop, then took the long walk to the parking garage. I hopped in my truck. It was a Friday morning in Mid-October and Indian Summer gripped New England. I rolled down my windows as I left the airport parking garage, heading North out of Logan International on I-93, my next stop is home and the colonial style house that Zena and I share on the outskirts of a quaint and quiet little New Hampshire town, nestled squarely between the Northern Appalachian and White Mountain Ranges.

My truck knows the way home and that is a good thing, since I will be fighting sleep the entire way. Beside me on the passenger seat, is a gift for Zena. She likes it when I bring her little gifts. She says it makes her feel special. She is a beautiful woman with a horny sense of humor and an insatiable appetite for sex. My gift to her this trip is a pair of long dangly earrings made from seashells that I purchased from a beachside Silversmith and vendor in Malibu. For Zena, the happiness comes from knowing that I am forever thinking of her, and never lies in the value of the things I bring her.

I met Zena on the 4th of July, of all places around a fire pit at Walker's Cabin located in the rolling foothills, just below White Mountain. It was dusk when she walked into my world wearing only a vivid white string bikini and an infectious smile. She sat down beside me near the fire, to warm herself. I was drinking a cold beer, and I gave her a blanket, but she took so much more. On that quiet, starlit night, Zena stole my heart. We made love three times the weekend we met, once by that roaring fire, once on the cabin floor in front of the fireplace, and again the next morning in the rock-lined shower.

Zena is a beautiful olive-skinned vixen of Lebanese descent, 5'6" tall, with long dark hair, golden brown highlights, and big brown eyes. She has D-Cup breasts, with light brown nipples that grow darker as they harden, and a freshly waxed pussy the screams to be licked. She is smart, she is sexy, and she is humble. Zena owns a Spa / Salon here in town. She has all the talent and determination that she needs to go anywhere in the world and be a success. Instead, she chose to stay here with me in this small New England town. Every morning that she wakes up in my arms, ends another night spent in heaven.

Being with Zena has made me a bit of a climate expert. Loving her at times is truly like being in the eye of a storm. Every time we fuck, she is more focused on my pleasure than her own. Her pleasure filled moans are like the howling North Wind, and her voice as alluring as calm ocean waters. Her orgasms are always hurricane force, every one of them a Cat 5 storm making landfall at high tide, pushing her relentless storm surge onto unprotected shores. She also has a cold icy stare she gives me when she is hurt or pissed. Zena is a Weather System all her own; a high-pressure system quickly sweeping across the Plains.

Baby Girl has the prettiest pussy that I have ever seen, and the tightest tunnel I have ever stuck my cock in. She is so tight that every time we fuck; the experience is almost virginal. Her outer mound is smooth, soft, pink, and full. Her slit is always glistening and wet. Her hood is a vibrant pink, her inner lips are very petite and grow darker in color the further southward you look, blending seamlessly into the darkened triangle of shiny flesh that frames her tightly gathered ass pucker. Her white-hot clitoris is just larger than a tic-tac candy when relaxed but swells considerably when she is aroused. Simply put, she has a pussy that is hotter than Key West, and wetter than the Everglades.

The intoxicating scent and honey sweet taste of Baby's pussy is so addicting, that she could be arrested in seven states. The walls of her tender little fuck-hole are softer than velvet theater curtains. Her clit pulses like a lighthouse beacon, and her juices flow like a mountain stream. Her flesh tastes like heaven and her lips like cotton candy. She's a tender night beneath star filled skies and a full throttle back-alley fuck all rolled into one. My baby is a sip of sweet California wine on a summer evening, a tequila body shot on spring break, and a swig of Kentucky moonshine out behind the barn. She is the earth beneath feet and the heavens above me. She is my everything.

I called Zena on my way from the airport. She was already up and heading for the Salon. She asked me to stop by there as soon as I got into town, emphasizing that she misses me and needs to kiss my lips. I assured her that I would, as a smile broke upon my face. My cock began to harden just from the sound of her voice, and the hunger attached to her carefully chosen words. When I arrived at the Salon, the front door was locked, so I knocked. I could see Zena, through the glass, sitting at her desk catching up on receipts and payables. I watched closely as she walked smiling, hips swaying, over to the door, to let me in.

Zena, quickly pulled me inside, locked the door, and jumped into my arms wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, then kissing me deeply. I instinctively reached out and grabbed her naked ass cheeks beneath her short, pleated black skirt, lifting her higher, pulling her closer. I carried her swiftly across the Salon floor turning into her office. My right-hand was already cupping her tight, steamy cunt, as I sat her bare ass down on top of her desk. Her silky legs parted quickly when I kissed her softly on the lips.

My baby unbuttoned the front of her blouse and let it fall open, tugging up on the coral-colored tank top beneath it, setting her girls free. She only wears the tank the help hide the outline of her dark brown areoles and her constantly erect nipples, always visible through the thin white fabric of her blouse. As quickly as I sat her down, I lifted her back up off the desk and spun her around to face the wall. I put my left-hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her down onto the desk until her soft round naked tits pressed firmly against it. I lifted her skirt up onto her back with my right-hand exposing her firm naked ass as she parted her feet.

Moaning playfully, she turned her head and looked back over her shoulder with a smile. We have played this game before, it's one of her favorites. I pressed the index and middle fingers on my right-hand together and placed them lightly against the inside of her left thigh, just above the knee. Her entire body shivered with anticipation as I softly began dragging my fingers upward along the inside of her thigh, and onto her smooth puffy mound, before pushing them slowly and gently, two knuckles deep into her wet glistening slit, wiggling them teasingly just inside her warm fleshy inner lips.

I pulled them out slowly and let them lightly graze the puckered pink ring of her ass, trailing her sweet wet juices across it as I pulled them softly upward between her ass cheeks. Her buttocks, jiggled slightly and settled as I lifted my fingers to my face and stuck out my tongue, inhaling deeply, savoring her alluring feminine scent as I dabbed the tips of my dripping fingers against my warm, wet tongue, like a nerdy account preparing to sort a stack of hundred-dollar bills. The taste of her hot tight pussy was priceless. She moaned softly, watching as I let my wet dripping fingers linger on my tongue.

"So how many times did this delicious pussy squirt while I was gone?" I asked her teasingly, gently caressing and kneading her soft creamy buttocks.

"None Sir!" she giggled, wiggling her ass beneath my touch.

I smiled softly and delivered a playfully open-handed slap to both her ass cheeks; "Whack! Whack!" forcing a yelp and a giggle from her lips as she lunged forward against the edge of the desk, in a failed attempt to escape the impact.

"None huh?" I asked, caressing and kneading her flesh once more, before delivering back-to-back smacks to both her buttocks; "Whack! Whack... Whack! Whack! I could hear your toy humming while we spoke on the phone," I told her.

"OK! Three times. I squirted three times while you were gone, but you know how hot the sound of your voice makes me!" she whimpered softly, as I removed my hand from between her shoulder blades allowing her to stand upright.

I pushed into her as she rose, reaching beneath her arms, cupping her soft full breasts, letting her hard dark nipples poke softly between my fingers as I pressed my bulging crotch against her still stinging ass cheeks. Baby moaned softly and her nipples throbbed between my fingers as I kissed the nape of her neck and sucked softly on her earlobe. I lifted her breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze, pushing them together before speaking her favorite seven words...

"Baby, I want to lick your pussy," I whispered softly.

She quickly turned, hopped up onto the desk and stretched her arms out behind her, placing her hands flat atop it's shiny black surface. She leaned back and spread her legs. Anytime my baby spreads her toned, silky thighs far enough apart for me to catch a glimpse or the intoxicating scent of her smooth, pink, honey dripper, I go down faster than a whiskey shot. Zena has never had to beg me to eat her delicious pussy, but she has on multiple occasions, begged me to stop. I could not help but wonder what the morning might bring...

Zena shuddered with delight, then moaned and grunted softly as she worked feverishly at my belt, button, and zipper. She yanked down my pants, and let them fall around my ankles, grabbing my hard meaty cock, she began to pump it quickly and wildly as I pulled open her blouse and lifted her tank, fully exposing her large round breasts again. Zena's nipples were rock hard and dark, and begging to be sucked. I leaned in and gave each one a firm lick, a soft kiss, and a hungry suck. Baby's hot, tight pussy was soon dripping uncontrollably onto her desktop calendar, and I just had to have a lick!

I slowly dropped to my knees, pushing her shapely thighs apart as I settled between them and pulled her pretty ass gently over to the edge of the desk. I nuzzled her smooth steamy sex, then began kissing and sucking all around it, teasing and kissing her inner thighs and every inch of quivering flesh between her navel and her clit. I even licked the seams where the top of her thighs meets her ass cheeks. I put my lips everywhere but on her needy pussy, over and over until she couldn't take it anymore.

"God Damn You! Eat my pussy and stop teasing me!" she moaned, tightening her fingers in my hair, thrusting her hips wildly against my face, trying to capture my tongue.

I slid my hands beneath her ass cheeks, then smiled and blew softly on her swollen, throbbing clit, then went to work, dragging my fingers softly upward between her ass cheeks gathering her warm slippery juices that had trickled down between them, then sucking those fingers clean as she bucked, squirmed, and writhed in my hands. Zena's pussy was sweeter than Tupelo Honey. I began tracing the delicate outline of her dainty inner lips with tip of my tongue, tugging back her vibrant pink hood with my thumb, and sucking hard on the tender nubbin.

Moaning softly as my hot, wet tongue pounded against her throbbing clit. I licked the tasty, glistening, pink flesh between her inner and outer lips as droplets of her warm wet arousal beaded up on my goatee.

"Oh, Fuck Yes!!! Right there!" She screamed. "Right Fucking There!!!," she wailed as her body tensed, her thighs slammed together against my cheeks, and she exploded with a powerful orgasm.

Two hard, ample squirts that splattered violently against my chin and dripped onto the floor, followed by a flooding dribble from her quivering wet folds.

"Oh, you Fucker!!!" she whimpered with a grin, letting her legs fall open again, lowering her feet onto the floor.

"Fuck baby, I missed you," I whispered softly in Zena's ear, hovering over her, pushing the middle two fingers of my right-hand deep into her cum drenched folds as she grabbed my hard throbbing cock, pumping it softly while I gazed at her tits.

"Let me fuck those big, beautiful tits baby," I whispered, as sweet, clear precum dribbled from the swollen pink tip of my cock and ran slowly down over her tightly clenched fingers.

"MMMMMM, Fuck Baby!" She purred, grabbing a squeeze bottle of warm massage oil from the ceramic crock pot style warmer located on a small table beside her desk, drizzling the warm, slippery, coconut scented oil over and between her bare breasts.

She squirted a little more of the clear liquid over the pink throbbing head of my cock and watched it run down over my veiny length, then pressed her tits together, rubbed them up and down, and pulled them apart. I grabbed my hard throbbing cock at the base and pushed my veiny shaft gently against her breastbone and my full, aching balls to her oily sternum. Zena placed her hands on the sides of her fleshy breasts and pressed them firmly around my cock. I moaned softly as I began rocking my hips. Zena tilted her head down and watched with a smile as my slippery, glistening cock moved easily between them.

Baby's tits are soft and supple, her nipples are always erect, and super sensitive. I give them special attention every time we make love. They are the first part of her to enter a room, and they leave a lasting impression on everyone who gets a teasing glance. The sensation of my hard slippery cock sliding between them was amazing, better than any hand that had ever stroked my cock, and better than most pussies. Zena watched eagerly as my warm, well lubed cock moved up and down between them. I moaned softly as I pushed my fingers through her hair and picked up the pace, fucking them even faster.

"Ohhh, that's it baby fuck me, fuck my tits," she whispered. "Cover them with your sweet warm cum," she whimpered, pushing them even tighter around my cock.

Zena let go of her breasts and stretched out her arms. Pushing her tits back together with her biceps as she grabbed my naked buttocks in her hands, spreading my cheeks, sinking her fingernails deep into my flesh as she pulled me closer. I pushed my hard, slippery cock deeper between her tits, as thick, clear precum began oozing from the tip. I ran my fingers softly over Zena's temples, through her pretty hair and pulled her face to my chest. She softly sucked on my flesh and bit teasingly at my nipples. I was almost there already.

I fucked Zena's well-oiled breasts for more than ten minutes, rocking my hips, arching my back, pumping my wet slippery cock up and back between them. Watching her hot wet tongue, slap at the swollen pink head, and lap up the sweet clear precum that oozed from it, as it played peek-a-boo between her tits. My full, wet balls pounded against the rounded bottoms of her breasts as the middle finger on her right-hand toyed with my ass pucker. Her warm slightly gaping pussy dripped onto the desktop as every long powerful thrust of my hips brought me closer and closer, until I was finally there.

Moaning and writhing, I warned Zena of my approaching release with a low guttural moan as my hips began bucking wildly. She held me tightly between her tits and looked downward to watch my release. I moaned loudly as the first hot slippery rope shot from my pulsing cock and splattered against the underside of her chin. More ropes quickly followed in rapid fire sequence; my cock was still oozing heavily, like a fondue fountain between Baby's cum covered tits when we both heard a noise. It was a soft, sensual moan filtering into the office from the dark hallway beyond the office doorway.

A quick glance in that direction revealed to both of us the sight of a short, pretty, blonde-haired girl leaning against the wall on the far side of the hallway in the darkness. Her feet were apart, and her right-hand was buried deep inside her black cotton leggings. Her left hand was cupping her partially exposed left breast and she was riding her probing fingers. We had been busted. We soon learned that one of Zena's employees, a recent college graduate named Jessica, had decided to come in early to restock the shelves and tidy up the main room a little.

"Oh My God! Jessica what are you doing here?" Zena asked nervously with a surprised gasp, as we both turned away from the doorway, quickly trying to get dressed and regain our composure.

"How long have you been standing their baby?" asked Zena in a nervous, trembling voice as she slid from the wet spot on the desk pad and down onto her feet.

"A while." replied Jessica, "I wanted to leave, but it was just so erotic watching the two of you, I couldn't walk away, I am so sorry," she said softly, pulling her hand from her pants and lowering her top before stepping into the light of the office.

Emerging from the darkness was a beautiful young girl with short, edgy, platinum blonde hair, full round breasts, and a shapely frame. Her nipples were hard and straining against the thin material of her hot pink turtleneck sweater. Her barbell nipple piercings were clearly visible, her fingers were glistening, and there was a dark, growing wet spot in the crotch of her tight black leggings. She was clearly enjoying herself, regardless of how long she had been there. As Zena turned to face Jessica, she was flushed and nervous, I grabbed a tissue from the desk and gently wiped my cum from her chin, and softly kissed her cheek.

I glanced down Zena's partially buttoned blouse and gazed briefly at my creamy load glistening between her breasts, as she spoke with Jessica. The young girl was apologizing profusely, and her eyes were beginning to tear up.

"I'll gather my things Ms. Zena, I know I am fired," said Jessica between the tears, starting to turn and walk away.

Zena grabbed her gently by the arms and gave her a big hug, then cupped her face and stared into her sky blues.

"No baby girl; you're not fired. Shit happens, but I do need you to promise me something," said Zena.

"Oh my God, anything... anything at all, thank you so much!" smiled Jessica as Zena raised her eyebrows.

"I need you to promise me you won't speak a word about this to anyone. Do you understand?" asked Zena.

"Totally, I totally understand!" replied Jessica. "You have my word!"

"Good, because if Vicki finds out about this, the entire town will know by Halloween weekend," laughed Zena as she handed the pretty blonde a tissue of her own.

Zena is good with all her people at the Salon, it's why she is so successful, and the Salon is a regional favorite. She is a mother figure to the young girls like Jessica, and like a sister to the older women that work there. She turned to me and squinted her eyes while silently mouthing the word "Fuck"; she was embarrassed and now worried that others might find out about our little get re-acquainted session. I pulled her to my chest and kissed her softly, she threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly. She stared up into my eyes and giggled half-heartedly as I assured her everything would be OK.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers