Sin & Seduction in Slippery Gap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now get out of here before I jump your bones. I have some damage control to do," smiled my baby as I patted her bottom and grabbed my jacket.

After my reunion surprise with Zena at the Salon, I headed home for some much-needed sleep. Before I left the salon, Zena and I made plans for a late-night dinner at DeSalvo's Italian Restaurant on the south end of town. As soon as I got my truck unpacked, I called Lou, the Maître D, and made us a late reservation for 10 PM. DeSalvo's is open until midnight on the weekends, and the crowds are much lighter, later in the evenings. I went to school with Lou, and his pretty young wife Elaina is a client of Zena's at the Salon. Zena had clients scheduled until 9 PM and I had a few errands to take care of since I had been gone a week, so we agreed that I would meet her there a little before 10 PM.

After a long, much needed nap, I shaved my face, cock, and balls, then took a long hot shower. I put on dress pants, a cream colored, long sleeve Oxford shirt, grabbed my gray tweed sports coat, and headed out. I stopped by the liquor store and picked up a little something, just before they closed, then headed down to Carousel Park at the end of main street to look for an old friend. I found him just were I thought I would, sitting beneath a shade tree next to the Carousel. Now pushing eighty, Willie had looked better, but he was still sharp as a tack mentally. I shook his hand and sat down with him.

Our hometown is rich in tradition and one of those traditions involves an antique carousel located at the south end of carousel park near the tree line. The one next to the park bench where Willie and I were sitting. You see, willie has been operating the carousel for the city for over 50 years. He met the love of his life, his wife Lucy there while working the Carousel as a young man. Twenty years ago, Lucy passed away in his arms at midnight. Every night at midnight, for the past twenty years, he has turned on the old carnival ride and let the empty carousel spin for 30 minutes to honor her memory.

For more than 4,300 nights, every night at midnight, the carousel has spun empty in honor of her memory. The City Council is so fond of Willie and so sympathetic about his experience with Lucy, they just let his tribute happen, and even pick-up the electric bill. I made Willie a business proposition and stuck a hundred-dollar bill in his pocket. I told him to get a warm coat and a hot meal, and that I would be back at midnight with my lover. Willie never said anything, but his onery look, told me he knew what my plans were.

"Dammit Boy! Don't you be late, or I will start it without you!" Willie barked at me in his best pseudo angry voice, with his eyes beginning to water, his thoughts clearly turning once again to Lucy.

I walked briskly up the street to DeSalvo's as it was nearing 10 PM. When I entered the door, Zena was sitting at the end of the bar, sipping on a Ketel One and water, with a single lemon slice. The barkeeper sat down a Woodford Reserve over rocks on the bar next to her with a nod and a wink. "Great timing!" I thought to myself, as I kissed Zena softly on the cheek and sat down beside her. She looked amazing as usual. As a pillar of our community, and a member of the Chamber of Commerce, Zena has an image to uphold. Me, well I don't give a fuck, but I clean up nicely whenever Zena asks.

Ms. Zena looked absolutely stunning in her Black Deep V Cut Cashmere Sweater Dress, that showed so much breast cleavage that it was almost obscene. She wore black Louboutin ankle booties with 4" heels, classy Diamond Earrings with a simple long strand of smaller diamonds hanging down to almost the middle of her neck, and a matching diamond bracelet. She carried a small red leather Gucci clutch to help accent her red bottoms. She left little to the imagination. Her bare breasted nipples poked teasingly against the cashmere. I only had one question for her, so I asked...

"Are you wearing any panties baby?" I asked, leaning in placing a soft wet kiss upon her neck. Zena just smirked and softly replied; "Yes baby, black lacey boy shorts, why do you ask?"

The sweet scent of Issey Miyake made my nostrils flutter when I kissed her, while the nude pink lip gloss she wore made her seductive lips shimmer and sparkle, even in the low-key romantic lighting of the bar area. I wanted to lift her up onto the edge of the bar, push her shapely legs apart and eat her succulent little pussy right then and there, but I couldn't, after all she is a pillar of the community.

"Mr. Wett, your table is ready Sir!" Lou said with a pat on the shoulder and his signature laugh.

We grabbed our drinks, and I took Zena's hand, as we followed Lou to our favorite candlelit table in the center of the west dining room. A young new waiter, a college boy, who could not keep his eyes off Zena, brought a basket full of bread and menus over to our table. The whole time Zena was ordering, he was staring at her gorgeous tits. I can't blame him, hell I was too. Zena and I chatted as we waited for dinner, talking about what we each wanted for Christmas and more. I told her that I had a little surprise for her when we finished.

"Ice Cream?" she asked jokingly.

"Even Better." I replied.

Like I mentioned before, Zena likes nice surprises. I hoped the one I had planned would be such a gift. Three quarters of the way through dinner, I pulled a black sharpie from the inside pocket of my sport coat and grabbed a still folded red linen napkin. Zena watched me curiously as I wrote upon the soft cotton napkin.

My message was clear and easy to understand; "You have three minutes to put the panties you are wearing in my left hand. If you do not, tomorrow morning your creamy ass will have more stripes than a crosswalk on a downtown city street." I then slid it over for Zena to read.

I stuck out my arm and turned my hand, palm side up, as Zena read the note. I watched as her eyes widened, and she glanced around the room. I could read her mind; "Is he fucking kidding me? In front of all these people?"

She looked up at me in disbelief as I whispered; "The clock is ticking Baby."

Zena's eyes scanned the half full room again before her hands slowly disappeared beneath the table. I watched her wiggle and shimmy and felt her leg rub against mine beneath the table. Smiling, I watched her blush as she discreetly slid them down over her shapely legs and completely off, wadding them up, before placing them hesitantly in my outstretched hand.

"Good Girl." I whispered, laying my thumb across her fingers.

She pulled back slowly, and I let her panties fall onto the tabletop. I shook them out and laid them flat on the table as Zena gasped and looked on in horror, extremely embarrassed. It was hard not to notice the black cotton gusset of her panties was lightly marbled white and still damp. I folded them slowly and delicately before placing them along with a twenty-dollar bill, into my left jacket pocket. Zena shot me a puzzled glance, before her curiosity got the best of her.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Zena queried. I placed my index finger to my lips and softly whispered "shhhhhhh!" as the young waiter appeared once more at our table, this time with the check.

He flashed another lust filled smile at Zena as I retrieved my credit card from my wallet, placing it on the metal tray. I then reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out her neatly folded, lightly scented panties and the twenty, placing them in his hand.

"Here this is for you, thank you," I told him with a smile.

The young man looked down at his hand as his eyes widened, as he looked at the pretty panties, then over at Zena, smiling once more. My baby girl could do little more than smile back at him as she blushed beet red. The young man was beside himself and thanked me multiple times before he disappeared. A pretty, young lady brought our paid receipt and my card back to the table. I took Zena softly by the hand and we filtered out onto the street, heading south.

"Uhl, isn't your truck parked back the other way?" she asked as I checked my watch.

"Yes, Baby it's in front of my office, but remember I told you I have a surprise," I replied.

As we walked toward the park, we passed a city crew with a bucket truck, who had just strung an overhead banner across Main Street that read; "Welcome to Slippery Gap! - Home of the 17th Annual Snowshoes, Brews & Blues Winter Festival". After we passed under the newly hung banner and walked past the work crew. I took Zena by the hand and pushed her gently against the brick wall, outside of the of the Savings and Loan. I kissed her long and deep, slipping my right-hand beneath her short clingy dress, cupping her bare, hot steamy sex. The palm of my hand pressed her tender clit to her pelvic bone as my fingers slipped inside. Zena quickly grabbed my wrist and turned away from my kiss.

"Baby, someone will see us!" she said in a very concerned voice.

Turning to look around and see if anyone was watching, I spotted a wall mounted ATM right next to us, knowing that the surveillance camera above it had already captured my forbidden touch. I took Zena by the hand, and we moved on down the street.

"Where are you taking me?" Zena asked, "And why did you give that boy my brand-new panties?"

I stopped and stood in front of her, holding both her hands. "First, I am taking you see the Carousel," I told her.

"Baby, I have seen that carousel fifty fucking times before," said Zena.

"Maybe, but you've never seen it like you will tonight Sexy, I promise." I said smiling softly as I told her. She sighed frustrated but accepted my answer.

"Now, about your panties;" I whispered in her ear. "That boy was infatuated with you. He seemed like a good kid. One who will never get to taste the sweetest pussy in the world, but he will damn sure know who owns it. We will go together and buy you three new pair tomorrow baby. Right now, that young man is probably sitting in a bathroom stall, with your panties pressed to his face, stroking his pathetic little pecker. You made his day baby; you made his day."

I took her by the hand again and we entered the park. Willie was waiting for us at the switch box for the carousel. I reached into my coat pocket and pulled out a pint of his favorite rum still in the bag.

I handed it to him and checked my watch. "You better hurry boy!" he said knowingly, as he twisted the cap from his newest friend.

I grabbed Zena by the hand and quickly stepped up onto the platform of the carousel, walking between the painted horses and benches to get to the far side. We found a large wooden pony, brightly painted up like a Roman Chariot Stallion. I took Zena's purse from her hand and laid it, along with my jacket on the bench seat in front of us.

"What are we doing baby?" Zena asked.

It quickly became clear when I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, letting them fall, I was naked and hard underneath, Zena quickly got the picture.

"Baby, what are you doing? I can't do this!" she whimpered folding her arms in front of her, cradling her breasts.

"Yes, you can Zena," I told her, stepping out of my pants, before I climbed up onto the painted pony and sat down bare-assed against the cold wooden surface, trying to coax her up.

I reached out my hand, naked from the waist down, and Zena nervously took it. I pulled her quickly up onto my lap facing me as the Clock at the courthouse struck midnight. I pushed my thick, hard, veiny cock downward as Zena placed her hands on my shoulders, hovering very nervously above me, with her dress crumpled up around her waist. She guided the spongy pink head of my hungry cock softly between her warm wet pussy lips. My baby gave me that stare, the one she always gives me when she needs a good hard fuck. I pushed my fingers softly through her wind-blown hair and kissed her deeply.

On about the sixth chime of the clock bell, I hollered at Willie to "Fire it up!"

I pushed my baby's soft warm sweater dress further up over her hips, exposing the succulent naked flesh beneath it to the cold air. Zena began a slow, balls deep descent down onto my hot, needy cock, letting out a heavy gut-wrenching moan, taking all of me deep inside her as the Antique Carousel slowly crept into motion. By the time the big wooden carousel had spun 180 degrees, Willie was sitting on his bench, with his back to the ride, staring out into the darkness, sipping on his new friend. He had no clue that Zena and I were already half-naked and locked in a very intimate embrace.

Wanting and needing more of her, I pushed her dress down over her shoulders exposing her heavenly tits, she quickly pulled her arms from the sleeves and let them fall to her sides. Zena closed her eyes, moaned, and whimpered, then arched her back, pushing her big soft tits and hard nipples to my face as she lowered her hot sexy ass down onto my smooth throbbing cock and began slowly rocking her hips. She reached above her head with both hands and grabbed the spiraled brass, painted pony spindle like it was a neon stripper pole.

My hot veiny cock was already throbbing from the base to the tip inside her by the time she lifted her legs, wrapped her thighs tightly around me and locked her ankles. My baby was in heat and ready for a long, hard midnight ride.

"Ohhh, You Fucking Bastard!" she whispered in my ear as she sucked upon my neck, and the big wooden carousel began to move faster.

I slapped the side of Zena's naked left breast, leaving my handprint, then grabbed the cheeks of her face with my thumb and fingers, and squeezed them together as I kissed her roughly and deeply.

"Bastard huh," I said with a stern look, "That's no way for my fuck-toy to talk."

"A half hour, that's all you get!" Willie barked as we spun past him, a little faster, the second time.

"Fuck me baby," Zena whispered in my ear as the big wooden carousel began to pick up momentum. "God, I need your cock!" she panted.

I knew instantly that tonight was going to be a special night. It took two or three full, slow, grinding revolutions before the carousel reached maximum speed, and for Zena to steady herself and find her rhythm. The music grew louder, the carousel spun faster, and our brightly painted steed began to move up and down. The night air was cold and nipped without mercy at our bare flesh, quickly turning Baby's dark round nipples to stone, as her warm wet juices began flowing down over my shaft and onto my balls. It had been more than a week since my cock had filled her sweet wet pussy, and Zena wanted every swollen, throbbing inch.

I cupped her nape and suckled at her breasts as the carousel moved faster and faster, our mostly naked bodies exposed and quickly reddening in the cool, crisp October air. Zena moaned and rocked her hips as I began a slow fucking rhythm, thrusting up into her with long, slow, deep thrusts as we tried to acclimate ourselves to the spinning motion of the carousel, the up and down movement of the pony and the pounding of bass notes in our ears and against our chests as carnival music pumped loudly from the huge black speakers located in the center of the ride.

"Fuck you baby? You mean like this?" I teased gyrating my hips, then slamming hard and deep into her as her amazing tits danced against my lips.

My full ball sack tightened as the weight of Zena's heavenly body balanced and bounced atop my thick, rigid cock, pressing me hard against the high gloss red, hand carved saddle of our trusty steed. It felt sharply cold against my naked ass and made my asshole pucker tightly. Only the warmth of Zena's thick creamy juices flowing over my smooth-shaven flesh made it bearable. Her firm flat tummy fluttered, and her full, round breasts flailed wildly as she rode my veiny cock and sucked passionately on my warm wet tongue.

Baby panted and writhed, as she tilted her head back, pushed her fingers through my hair and pulled me closer. I slowly licked upward along the side of her neck, kissed her cheek softly, then sucked firmly on her bare shoulder as my hands cupped, lifted, and squeezed her beautiful tits. My palms supporting their weight, with my fingers clutching the sides, as my thumbs softly strummed her hard throbbing nipples. Zena has "Begging to be sucked" nipples, and my lips fit perfectly around them. There isn't an inch of flesh on her naughty body that I haven't kissed, licked or sucked.

"God, I missed you baby," whispered Zena softly while I sucked, my hands cupping her buttocks and spreading them as she arched her back and pushed her breasts even harder against my face.

The pony we hastily chose had a hand-carved saddle horn that protruded modestly from the saddle. I tried to move and manipulate baby's body so the saddle horn would rub against her virgin ass pucker while my cock slammed in and out of her hot, wet pussy. To this point in our relationship, Zena's ass had been forbidden territory, "Holy Ground" if you will. I wanted it badly and I knew that one day soon, I would take that cherry and make her ass mine.

The only thing I have ever wanted to fill her ass with, was my hot, throbbing cock, not some impromptu wooden carving. Baby's soft whimpers and her thighs trembling against me, told me the saddle horn was right where I wanted it to be.

"Oh my God baby!" she gasped. "You are so fucking bad!" she moaned digging her fingernails into my shoulders as the cold wooden appendage rubbed against her quivering ass pucker.

With his bagged bottle still pressed to his lips, Willie seemed oblivious to our very existence, let alone the fact that Zena and I were fucking like a couple college kids. About ten minutes into our midnight ride, Zena's eyes began to glass over as she rode my deep thrusting cock. Her legs tightened around my waist, her areoles shrunk, and the tips of her nipples grew even harder. Her rhythmic pants, suddenly turned to lust filled grunts as she screamed out into the night.

"Fuck baby, I'm going to cum!" she wailed, raking her fingers over my chest, her nails collecting my skin beneath them like soft fresh earth against a bulldozer's blade. "Oh God Damn You!" she screamed as her hot wet release rushed over me, coating my cock and balls, before running down along the insides of my thighs and onto the bright red saddle. She shuddered uncontrollably as wave after lust filled wave ravaged her flailing body. She rode the edge as long as she could, squirting three times before collapsing spent against me.

Looking down at her as she fell softly against me, I could see the fingernail marks on my chest were beginning to bleed slightly. The saddle beneath us quickly grew wet and slippery, as the steam from Zena's hot, wet, amazing release began to rise up between us. I pushed her motionless body back against the cold brass spindle and fucked her harder. My thrusts so powerful, they lifted us both up off the saddle. I was almost standing up in the stirrups, fucking her with everything I had. As baby came back around, she unlocked her legs and let them dangle over my thighs.

She pressed her chest against me, sucked my neck and shoulder, grabbed my wet, slippery ass cheeks and rode me hard. My full wet balls were flailing, and my cock was swelling inside her as she began to tease me verbally.

"Cum on baby, fill my pussy with your hot steamy load," she giggled, biting softly on my earlobe, as my fingers spread her ass cheeks and my hands cupped her wet naked buttocks. "Give it to me baby! I want it all, every fucking drop," she growled.

I could tell from the look in her eyes and the faint gurgle in the back of her throat as she whispered; that she was close again. I had lost all track of time, but I knew that our pleasure filled ride was nearing the end.

"I'm going to fill that sweet pussy, but you need to cum with me," I whispered in a ragged voice, so close to the edge. "Fuck me like you need it baby!"