Sin & Seduction in Slippery Gap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up with her arms locked around my neck and legs around my waist, I grabbed the brass spindle in my left-hand to steady us, I slid my right hand quickly but softly between her ass cheeks. Baby moaned loudly and shook against me as I teased her pucker with the tip of my middle finger, circling the perimeter with the tip and pushing against her spasming dimple. She tangled her fingers in my hair and stared needily into my eyes as my cock, still swelling, slammed in and out of her wet dripping pussy. There was both hunger and hesitance on her breath as she pleaded with me.

"Don't You Dare!" she begged, panting harder and faster. "Don't you dare push it in!" she exclaimed.

Zena and I have been together long enough that she knows, the surest way to get me to do something is to tell me not to. I began stretching her shiny pink funnel with the tip of my middle finger as another orgasm began to build inside her. She was rocking her hips violently, and squeezing my cock with her cunt, all the while whimpering for mercy in my ear, almost with a giggle. Baby bit down hard on my lower lip, drawing blood, as her "O" came out of nowhere and consumed her. She threw her head back and arched her back.

I slammed hard up into her multiple times, then shoved my finger deep inside her ass, she screamed with delight as her fourth orgasm shook her to the core and flooded from her battered little fuck-hole.

"Oh My God!" she yelped, stiffening in my arms. I fought like hell to hold back, but the fuse had already been lit and it was burning fast. My hot throbbing cock exploded violently and uncontrollably inside her, coating her warm, silky walls with my hot, slippery seed.

Zena slowed her fucking motion and writhed uncontrollably as the residual tingling from her release teased at her body. Her nipples pulsed and her hypersensitive clit throbbed. Just as my balls had emptied, the music stopped, the lights went out, and the spinning carousel began to slow. Our ride was over, and it was time for us to leave, but for some reason, I felt like Zena wasn't quite finished yet.

As luck would have it, the carousel stopped in almost the same place it began. Zena stood up and I pulled my shrinking cock from her well-fucked pussy, dragging some of my smoldering cum onto the top of the saddle as I did. I stood there on shaky legs and took her in my arms, lowering her softly onto the deck of the carousel. She could hardly stand while I was pulling her V-cut dress back up over her shoulders and shimmying the bottom of it down over her hips. My baby braced herself against the only cum soaked pony in the circle while I quickly dressed and put on my shoes.

I took Zena by the hand, and we walked slowly and shaky around to the other side where Willie was waiting. He smiled at both of us, his bottle now empty, as he said hello.

"Did you kids have a good time?" he asked gazing kind of pervy at my baby. "Missy, you are absolutely beautiful," he said with a smile.

"Willie, this is Zena. Zena, meet Willie," I said as the two shook hands and Zena quietly blushed.

I thanked Willie, and slipped him another twenty, telling him to get breakfast in the morning. I wrapped my arm around Zena, and we headed towards the street. My baby was silent, still trying to regroup, until we reached the concrete sidewalk that would lead us back downtown. I kissed the top of her head and told her I loved her. She squeezed me tightly, still unable to talk and walk at the same time. I was already thinking about getting her home, giving her a hot shower and putting her to bed. She likes to drift off to sleep while I softly play with her pretty hair.

We were making our way back downtown walking slowly past all the store fronts, to where my truck was parked. As we passed Thompson's Hardware store, Zena pulled me into a darkened vestibule between it and the card shop next door to it. In the vestibule was a staircase that led to a door at the top of the steps, with a "Vacancy" sign stuck to it. The vestibule was neatly adorned with ornate wainscoting and painted seafoam green. A single ceiling lamp was lit at the top of the stairwell. The entryway was very secluded and discreet, yet just feet off the street.

Zena squatted like a baseball catcher in the dimly lit hallway once we were inside and began to quickly unbuckle my pants. Our combined fluids dripped from her gaping cum filled cunt onto the Halloween themed welcome mat below.

"Baby, what are you doing?" I asked reaching over and flipping off the switch on the wall that controlled the light at the top of the stairs, making it darker in the vestibule.

In no time, my pants were gathered around my ankles and Zena's lips were kissing and sucking at my hanging balls. Her right hand was gripping me tightly, eagerly pumping my limp cum slathered shaft. After a week without my cock, my baby was insatiable. She glanced up at me, moaning softly as she sucked hard on my cock. Zena's cock sucking skills are second to none. The sounds of her sucking quickly filled the room and brought new life to my spent, but still hungry cock!

"Gluck! Gluck! Gluck! GAG.... Gluck! Gluck! Spit and gasp!" filled the room as huge ropes of precum and saliva stretched from the throbbing head of my twitching cock to Zena's pink wet lips every time she pulled back and gasped for air.

"That's it baby, suck that cock!" I praised every time I watched her take it all.

Much to my surprise, but none of her own, she had me rock hard again in record time. Popping her lips as she stood up, Baby kissed me on the lips, turned and put her hands flat against the wall, and pushed her sexy ass back against my hard naked cock.

"Baby, did you think you were done, did you? I have been without "MY COCK" for more than a week. I need it now, I need it hard, and I want it to hurt baby!" said Zena staring at the wall, wiggling her ass, as her skirt rode up.

I already had claw marks on my chest and my lip was bleeding, I figured what the hell do I have to lose? I stepped up to her well-presented ass, slapped her buttocks with the underside of my shaft, then pushed my entire length between her upper thighs, allowing the ridge of my swollen head to push across her folds and rub against her hard slippery clit., Zena arched her back and her ass jutted out just as I rocked my hips. The combination of our bodies in harmony, sent my vein bugling cock deep inside her. Zena yelped loudly, then began to pant as I started a hard deep fucking rhythm. Zena moaned like a cat in heat as I began pounding her from behind.

"Baby, what if someone catches us," she asked nervously between thrusts.

I chuckled, slamming hard into her; "I will just tell them you are a street whore," I said teasingly, without hesitation.

Zena looked over her shoulder, pulled her dress up around her waist, flashed me a horny smile and spelled it all out for me.

"Baby, If you are going to tell them I am a whore; you'd better tell them I am your whore, and you better fuck me like one!" said Zena, pushing her ass back hard onto my cock.

Her teases and taunts just made me hotter and harder, I began pounding her faster, harder and deeper, as she moaned with pleasure. My hands gripped the flare of her hips, pulling her back against me as I slammed deep, then pushing her away as I pulled back, making every long, deep thrust resonate in her soul as my cock pounded against her empty womb. It was time to turn up the heat, I reached up with both hands and pulled back roughly on her long brown hair, making her head jerk back and her back arch. I moaned loudly as I watched her naked ass cheeks ripple up and back beneath my deep powerful thrusts.

Her wet meaty inner lips clung to my length like a wet chamois to a just washed Porsche every time I pulled back, then collapsed around it as I slammed it home. Every deep, hard, forceful thrust brought her to her tiptoes and a little bit closer to another orgasm. Baby was trying to fight it off, but sometimes you just can't turn back the tide. I pulled her dress down off her shoulders exposing her flailing tits, then put my hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her against the cold wooden wall, Zena screamed from the cold and shook with pleasure as her nipples grew harder.

"FUCK ME BABY! JUST LIKE THAT!!!" she screamed as I slammed repeatedly into her, pummeling her like a little rag doll.

Her legs were shaking, and her body was quaking as she let out a gut-wrenching scream and exploded on my cock, sending wave after wave of her warm release running down over the front of my thighs. Baby shivered and shook then pulled off my cock and dropped to her knees. Her orgasm was so intense she couldn't even speak. I lifted her to her feet, holding her upright as I turned her to face me.

"Baby, did you think you were done?" I teased as I grabbed her buttocks and lifted her off the floor, telling her to wrap her arms around my neck and hold on tight as I pinned her to the wall and roughly pushed my hot wet cock back into her dripping cunt.

She screamed and shuddered as we banged into the wall and I slammed hard and deep inside her, the head of my cock collided with the mouth of her cervix in a brutal collision. I held her tight, pinning her to the wall as my cock moved quickly and deeply in and out. I sucked wildly at her neck as my shaft began to swell and my ball sack began to tighten. Zena knew I was close, and she begged through her tears for my release.

"God baby, fill my pussy. Give me your hot steamy load!" she whispered the best she could, since every deep hard thrust of my cock was slamming against her diaphragm, forcing the air from her lungs.

I was banging her hard and deep, her warm, wet juices were splashing over me and cascading down over the front of my thighs, when without warning my hot, throbbing cock exploded inside her, sending rope after hot slippery rope deep into her throbbing pussy. My hips thrusting hard and deep with every pulse of my thick, rigid cock. Zena whimpered and moaned as the heat from my release coated her silky walls and dribbled from her inner lips.

"Fuck Baby!" I moaned as I dropped slowly to my knees in the vestibule, with her still straddling my lap and my cock still oozing inside her.

We held each other for what seemed like an hour but was probably only a couple minutes. We never spoke and never parted, we just kissed and caught our breath, rubbing noses and gently bumping foreheads. My hands were shaking, and my knees were weak. Zena cupped my cheeks and stared into my eyes.

"Lover, you have never fucked me like that before," she whispered with a tender kiss. "I loved it baby, I absolutely loved it," she added almost in tears.

My baby had mild abrasions on the backs of her shoulders from the wall and the inside of her thighs were dark and tender from my pounding. We stood up slowly and collected ourselves, then got dressed silently and I took her in my arms.

"Baby, that was so fucking intense. You bring out a side of me that no other woman ever has," I confided in her. "You drive me fucking crazy."

"But Baby, I didn't do anything," she whispered.

"You don't have to baby; you don't have to," I said softly.

I wrapped my arm around her, and we flipped the light switch back on in the vestibule as we peeked out from the doorway. The streets were empty, the city crew hanging the banner had long since finished and departed. DeSalvo's was closed and the lights were already off. The "Beaver" was still open; we could see the neon lights from down the block, and we both needed a drink. We walked slowly arm in arm, up the block towards the bar. My cock was very tender and raw, and Zena's pussy was extremely sore. We weaved and wobbled our way along the sidewalk, both of us completely spent.