All Comments on 'Sin City: Hotel Desire'

by cambria543

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CarnaleyeCarnaleyealmost 16 years ago
Good start

A very nice story. Including some character names in it shall be more appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What's in a name?

Names, shmames. The Bride didn't have a name for a while, and look how cool she was. Maybe someday the dirty little maid may carry that kind of notoriety.

The lack of names adds to the mystery of the characters involved. You know who they are just by their actions. The bartender, the porn star... they don't need names.

Good stuff. An editor's touch would help even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Who needs a name!

I like that there are no names. It lets you imagine who ever you want in the story. HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Las Vegas Fantasy

Good writing and story plot. The namelessness of the characters just emphasizes the abstracted quality of the city and its inhabitants along with the total freedom that anonymity brings to an individual personally.

The school marm in me wanted to do a couple of mechanical corrections, i.e. the word the use of 'foreword' instead of forward which is what you meant. Spell-checker doesn't catch cases like that.

In all other respects this is a hot and twitch-inducing read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story

This was really fun to read, even with the minor grammer and spelling errors. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Super

Don't know how you can get any hotter than this tale--but I sure wish cambria would try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story

Now, won't you share more with us?

phantom4533phantom4533about 14 years ago
Like a Las Vegas buffet

Nice short interludes, descriptive, and leaving us wanting for a little more.

andrea_adoresandrea_adoresalmost 12 years ago
2 miles of sweet Sin!

"I find it scrumptiously perfect how the Las Vegas strip, the heart of Sin City, with it's reputation for loose women, looks, from the sky, like a 2 mile long cunt."

I creamed so hard at this line.

A delicious story. Your love affair with the porn/glamour of Las Vegas was gorgeous. I love that flesh pot too. Please, please give us more of your unique smut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking awesome :)

Emphasis on the FUCKING!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous