All Comments on 'Sin-in-law in Bondage'

by photoboy32

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Rape by any other name is rape, forced here

such a nice rape fantasy. Well she now has a good case for the law, she only fucked to get released and away. Rape is rape, and in this case it was forced. Got to admit tho she is one very stupid broad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Vey good effort

I thought the story was erotic and well written. Keep up the good work. Lookinf to more of your offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
awsom storie

i'm going to try this with my mother-in law she likes bondage books had a hard on the hole time i read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
She submitted and seduced herself.

We are dealing with a very dim witted woman here. To stupid to know what she is doing or why. She set herself up using his props. Submitted to rape in order to get free, the to blackmail to keep hubby from knowing what she should have told him immediately after she had called the police. Stupid women do very stupid things. But then this one is a very special case. Can imagine husband shooting both of them one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW That Was Hot!

I don't understand the people who get on here and talk about calling the police. It's a STORY people! And very hot one, at that. Learn the difference between fact and fantasy. Good job, Photoboy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Easy fix

Send them to jail. They took a video. They're toast. What a couple of morons. If they're lucky the husband might only beat them up to send them to the hospital. Of course he might bury them. They deserve it.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
Let's just clarify.

This very erotic story of trickery and blackmail belongs in the Non-Consent/Reluctance category. I was hoping for something of true submission, but you only feinted at it. Please notice that I didn't object to the story as much as I did to the category. I do dip into that category once in a rare while, but I like to know where I'm going. Your job is to give clear signals, at which you have cleanly failed.

Xfeet4lifexXfeet4lifexalmost 9 years ago
This story

This story was amazing I got to the end and wanted more. Please keep going with this one !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
College

I love the story and hope you do another chapter with her at college...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What à story !

Congratulations Photoboy,

Your story makes me identify to this women.

It makes me horny from the beginning till the end, impossible not to touch myself while reading you !

Please pleassssse continue it !

Tiffany

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very hot story.

Something like it happened to me two months ago. It was humiliating but a big orgasm inducing event. I will never forget it. In fact, I am now thinking I will make myself available for this kind of treatment again. I'm getting wet just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG

I wish my family was like this. I would love to be fucked by them. I love bondage and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is pathetic. Nothing about BDSM here, just straight up group rape and fantasies written out in a very childish way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story to bad it doesn’t have a second chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous story, really love these non-consensual tales

letdoit61letdoit617 months ago

started out very well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous