Sindara Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay back," she said, pushing my chest. I did as ordered, and she stood over me like a frightening silver goddess.

"Your choice," she said, "Do you want me to make this quick, or shall I take my time?"

"Oh, gods, please make it last!" I begged, having completely forgotten my purpose there. Crystalline lowered herself agonizingly slowly until the tip of my cock brushed her lower lips.

"Don't tease me like that!" I said.

"You told me to take my time," she reminded me.

"After you start!" I said. Then finally, she sank onto my cock until she was sitting on my hips.

"Oh, gods. I'd forgotten how good that feels," she said. She moved immense wings as far out of the way as she could, then planted her heels into the bed for leverage. She threw her head back with a huge smile and wriggled with joy, then started grinding her hips up and down.

"Oh yes," she whimpered, "Oh yes!"

Despite her size, and although I didn't fill her as much as I did with other women, her sex was still impossibly tight.

For her part, Crystalline seemed to be in another world of lust. Her back arched, her eyes were rolling, and her wings and tail twitched and wiggled like they had minds of their own.

There was little I could do now except admire the woman who was using my body for her own pleasure, but there was a lot to admire. Her breasts were truly exceptional now that they were freed from her tight, silver suit, with large, light blue areolas and delicious-looking nipples. She wasn't nearly as toned and muscular as the other women I had seen, but magicians seldom were. Her curves were also much softer but more pronounced. Her hips seemed almost half again as wide as her shoulders, in contrast to her slender waist. Granted it was thicker than mine because she was so much bigger than me overall, but on her, it made a classic hourglass figure. Her skin was near to silver, though much softer than the metal, and impeccably smooth with very few scales. It made her whole body jiggled delectably when she slapped down against my hips, especially those titanic breasts of hers.

I tried desperately to sit and suck on them, but she pushed me back down with a firm hand.

"No. This is my turn, Sir Knight," she said as she rode me. Then she planted one of her feet on my chest to keep me down.

"Kiss it," she demanded. It was not a human foot at all. Her body below her waist, except for her sex was reptilian. Her scales were larger and more numerous down there, and her foot was shaped more like a bird's. I pulled her foot closer and planted enthusiastic kisses all over it while avoiding her talons. They were dark blue, but I wasn't sure if they were painted or if their hue was natural.

"Oh that's perfect," she said while she continued to ride me, "You truly know how to treat royalty, Adiran." I wasn't used to a more submissive role, but it wasn't unpleasant either. Her feet were at least clean, and I remembered her handmaiden saying she may never touch the ground. They were rough with her scales but otherwise unblemished.

Even though I was the one pleasuring her, eventually I reached my climax and grunted loudly.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes, hurry!" I said. Crystalline removed her foot from my chest and climbed off of me, then I sat up while she grabbed a silver cup. She was just in time too. No sooner did she raise it to my penis than I shot a load of my cum all over the inside of it.

"Thank you," she said and placed a lid over it.

I gave Crystalline the other three vials containing my comrades' hairs, and she led me to a massive crystal ball a meter in diameter. The first thing she did was light a candle whose flame burned pink, then she chanted something in draconic as she set one of the hairs on fire. The candle's blue smoke wafted up into her nostril, as she continued chanting, and then she placed her hands on the crystal ball.

I peered into it, not sure what was about to happen when a miniature storm cloud appeared inside it. There was a flash of lightning then the inner cloud dissipated. Inside the ball was a clear image of Hastor, the one who I thought was responsible for trapping all of us here. He was leaning on a balcony, staring off into the distance, when a Sindaran woman appeared behind him. She was tall, with blue skin like sapphires and golden-colored wings. Hastor also seemed afraid when he noticed she was there.

"Can he hear me?" I asked.

"No," Crystalline answered, "I wouldn't be able to tell you where he is either, except I know that woman. That's Queen Xeela, so your friend isn't too far from here. The problem is, it seems she is holding him prisoner.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I know that place," Crystalline explained, "It's where they hold high ranking political prisoners who it would be inconvenient to let simply rot in jail. It's a gilded cage at best.

"Why are they imprisoning him, though?" I asked.

"Xeela hates humans," Crystalline explained, "But she's intelligent enough to understand his value as a male. She failed to be placed in a harem last breeding cycle, on account of me actually. So she's probably keeping him to mate."

"Aren't you a princess?" I asked, "Can't you send an official envoy?"

"If we were at peace, yes," Crystalline explained, "But her kingdom, Veranya, is a bitter enemy of Nelanthas."

"Damn," I said, "So it won't be easy to reach him." I watched Xeela strike Hastor inside the crystal ball, and I clenched my fists. To his credit, though, he didn't cower or even flinch. Then the image disappeared after the blue dragoness yanked him inside, presumably to bed.

"You said they were near," I asked Crystalline, "How near?"

"Since you'll have to walk, seven days."

"A week?" I said, "I hope we reach him in time."

"Give me the next vial," she said and repeated the same process as before.

My heart leaped in my chest when I finally got to see Sharonna since our arrival on this planet. She was cloaked in red, with her arms bare and wielding her spear that doubled as a magic staff. She marched slowly against a harsh sandstorm and used a glowing magic ward to shield her face. Two Sindarans were followed her close behind, and one of them ran to her and tapped her shoulder. Sharonna stopped in her tracks and said something I couldn't hear, then all three of them started running. Suddenly, a giant insect rose from the sand like a whale and tried to snatch them with its huge pincers. Sharonna deflected the blow, then followed up with a jet of blue flame that she focused into a tight beam. This cut right through the monster's chitinous skin. It retreated into the sand, but not before two more of its kind appeared. Sharonna decided to entertain the better part of valor and ran for her life, urging her two companions onward until they dove into a cave.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"All I can say is that she's somewhere in the Ruborian desert," Crystalline said, "I can try to narrow it down, but you need to go fetch something from that shelf. The uh, skull, no the other one." I brought her the red skull and placed it on a shelf in front of her. Crystalline's eyes rolled back into her head, and two pinpricks of light appeared in the skull's eye sockets. The image in the crystal ball reversed itself to before the sandstorm hit.

"The one with the green scales is apparently named Franya, and she is a member of the Den Tribe.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"She told your friend," Crystalline said, "I am reading Sharonna's memories right now."

"What!" I said, "No, get out of there now!"

"Relax, paladin," she said, "This isn't any more intrusive than a soul gaze. Oh wow, you are really are amazing in bed. I wish I'd gone even further with you."

"Excuse me," I said.

"Right," she purred, but her eye started to twitch, and a minute trickle of blood dripped from her nose, "I'm sorry, I can't hold this for much longer. The Den Tribe has territory near the coast." The image faltered and disappeared again, and Crystalline stumbled backward slightly. I went to offer help, but she waved me off.

"I'm fine. That was just farther than I'm used to," she said.

"Where is the Ruborian desert?" you asked.

"Across the sea to the East," she said, "Practically on the other side of Sindara."

"So the problem this time will be finding her," I said, "Here is the last one. Are you alright?"

"Dammit, Addi, I'm fine!" I drew back in shock because she said it exactly like Sharonna would have, though not in her voice.

"I'm sorry, you can't read someone's mind and memories without a little something bleeding over."

"I did tell you to stop," I said with a shrug. I dearly hoped I hadn't just given the other paladins' physical material to the wrong person, and I'd given even more than the others. She withdrew the last hair and held it over the flame. This time I waited and waited, but nothing changed in the crystal ball.

"What's going on?" I asked. Her nose was bleeding faster now, and she wiped it with a handkerchief.

"I can't find him," she said.

"What?"

"He's not on Sindara," she explained.

"You said the epicenter of the portal storm was this planet!" I said, "And I thought you said he couldn't be anywhere else."

"Hold on, I'm expanding my search," Crystalline said. I watched her for a minute, but then she started to convulse violently, with her nose dripping blood all over the crystal.

"Too far!" she shouted, "He's too far! I can't-" Before she fainted, I caught just a brief glimpse of Master Delvo reclining on a mountain, but the planet Sindara in the sky above. I didn't have time to decipher this because I ran to catch Crystalline as she fell backward. I just barely caught her before her head struck the solid stone floor, and the image in the crystal disappeared again.

Roselle, her handmaiden, ran upstairs and was stunned by the scene of the two of us naked while I cradled her mistress, whose face was covered in blood.

"What have you done?" Roselle shouted.

"She fainted while looking into the Crystal," I explained.

"I'm fine, dear," crystalline said as she sat up.

"What was that?" I asked.

"The distance was too taxing on my mind," she said in a strained whisper, "But I know where he is."

"Where?" I asked.

"The moon."

"What?"

"Your last companion is on one of Sindara's moons," she explained.