Sindy's Seduction Ch. 02 - The Sequel

Story Info
Two lovers continue exploring.
2.9k words
4.63
10.8k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Memorial Day was just around the corner and Sindy was excited! She and Ryan had consummated their relationship over New Year's Eve and the following few days and now the two of them were living together in her apartment.

The relationship was still a bit of a secret from Sindy's parents. They knew she had a boyfriend but they had no idea how serious the relationship was. They also had no idea that he was living in the apartment they paid for every month.

One of the things that Sindy insisted on after New Year's Eve was that Ryan had to use a condom whenever they had sex. Unlike Ryan who was about to graduate with a bachelor's degree Sindy was still a freshman and had three more years to go in school. Having a baby would have impossibly complicated her plan to get a degree and start a career.

Sindy knew Ryan was a little disappointed when she insisted on the condoms but he went along with it and the two lovers ended up having quite a vigorous sex life. It was the rare day that went by without Ryan's latex-covered cock plunging into Sindy's pussy. It rather surprised her that she liked sex as much as she did. Ryan was an attentive lover and for his part he was pleased that by having been patient with Sindy she was now a very receptive lover.

Ryan realized that Sindy was the one. For her part Sindy wanted a future with Ryan but she wanted to get her degree and her career first. Marriage would have to wait. Ryan understood this.

It was Saturday, the first day of the Memorial Day weekend and both Sindy and Ryan skipped the various parties opting instead to stay home and study for their finals. As was typical of Chicago at this time of year it was hot, humid, and thunderstorms were expected in the afternoon.

Things went fine with their studies until the afternoon when the sky turned dark. Distant thunder hinted at what was to come and in a short time there was lightning flashing in the neighborhood. Predictably the power went out due to the storm and the lack of light in the apartment ended their studies.

"Looks like it's break time." said Ryan.

Sindy concurred and decided to cook an early dinner. It was fortunate that their old school gas oven didn't need electricity so soon enough Sindy had a decent pasta dinner going. When she served it up Ryan surprised her by opening a large bottle of Cointreau that he'd been saving for graduation.

"Really?" she asked as he poured her a glass. Not that she was complaining because she loved the sweet orange liqueur. She was simply and pleasantly surprised.

"Why not celebrate? We're here, we're having a nice time, and besides, what else are we supposed to do?" he replied.

She smiled and agreed. "You're right."

The two of them sipped at their respective glasses and enjoyed a dinner that would have cost them fifty bucks at any nearby restaurant.

The power came on not long after six. They'd briefly considered getting back to their studies but quickly abandoned the idea in favor of getting ready for bed and watching a movie on TV. Sindy had a romantic movie she'd wanted to see for a long time and Ryan agreed to it. There'd been a new action flick he wanted to see but it could wait.

Sindy excused herself to change into her silk sleepshirt while Ryan converted the futon to its evening configuration. Ryan's night time outfit was simple and he just stripped down to his boxer shorts before sitting down on what was now a bed. Sindy joined him and sat next to him. As he started the movie they clinked their glasses to toast the day and settled in.

The movie wasn't going to win any awards but it was well done and full of sexual tension. Sindy and Ryan exchanged some knowing glances at some of the more subtle moments of the story. They understood the things that were implied and the impact of the story was greater because the romantic parts were implied instead of spelled out.

Sindy's hand drifted to Ryan's lap at one point. Ryan understood she was getting aroused and in turn he felt his own stirrings. His own hand slipped along her side and then down to her hip. Not feeling any panties he knew it was that sticky time of the month for Sindy. And after five months of getting to know Sindy and her body he knew she was ovulating and far more interested in sex than usual. He glanced over his shoulder at the little table where he kept his condoms and wondered when would be the right time to go get one.

He didn't mind when Sindy poured herself her third glass of Cointreau for the evening. The movie started the third act and not even fifteen minutes into it Sindy poured herself yet another glass of the orange liqueur.

The action on the screen heated up. The couple in the story had an illicit relationship and while it was romantic it was also filled with forbidden tension. The couple on the screen finally ended up in bed together and Sindy found herself wanting the same thing.

The lithe blond moved herself into Ryan's lap to watch the rest of the movie.

"Hold me." she told him and he obliged.

For Ryan this was a little bit of torture. His cock was rock hard and it was separated from Sindy's bare pussy by only the flimsy fabric of his boxer shorts. He did his best to hold still but it wasn't long before his hips moved. His hands went to Sindy's sleep shirt and started unbuttoning it.

It was a lover's code between Sindy and Ryan that if she let him take off her sleep shirt and feel her tits that they'd have sex. If she swatted his hands away and buttoned herself up then they both went along with the unspoken refusal.

But not tonight.

With the last button undone Ryan pulled open Sindy's sleep shirt and his hands went to her cute little tits. She sighed as he gently touched her all while keeping her eyes focused on the movie. She was now satisfied that she was going to get fucked.

Ryan was getting increasingly aroused as he explored her body. When he went to ease the sleep shirt off of her shoulders she leaned forward to let him take it off. In doing so she put pressure on his eager cock and he audibly moaned.

Now she was naked in his arms and she leaned back against him.

For her part Sindy was ready for sex. Watching all the action in the movie had gotten her hot and she needed Ryan's cock inside her. Spreading her legs she reached down and pulled his cock loose from his boxers and then started slowly humping herself on it.

Ryan stole another quick glance at the table where he kept the condoms. He was just about ready to interrupt his moment with Sindy to do the sensible thing when he felt her wetness sliding on the underside of his cock. Her pussy lips parted and coated his prong with her luxurious lubrication.

It was too much for him. Still, he held back.

"Sindy, what do you want to do, baby?" he whispered in her ear. He knew whatever she decided it would have to be her decision.

She said nothing and instead pushed herself against his body arching her back to catch the tip of his cock in her pussy.

In that moment Sindy knew Ryan had wanted to stop and go get a condom. The sensible part of her told her this was the right thing to do. But for the past twenty minutes she'd been feeling Ryan's hands on her body and then she'd been watching the couple on the screen fuck without a stupid rubber. And that's what she wanted, too.

His cock was in just the right spot. She knew once she started he wouldn't stop. She knew it was the wrong time of the month to be playing games like this. But all she really knew was that Ryan's bare cock was poised to be pleasingly deep inside her.

With her hands holding herself above Ryan's hips she relaxed.

The two of them sighed and moaned together as her horny and slickened pussy enveloped his cock, welcoming it into her body.

"Fuck." whispered Ryan as he felt bare pussy around his cock again.

Sindy ground herself on Ryan's lap and moved to get him as deep as she could. It felt so fucking good! His hands cupped her tits as they started to fuck. He was being gentle and slow but that wasn't what she wanted tonight.

"Ryan, fuck me like you want to own me!" she asked of him.

He responded by taking two pillows and piling them next to where the two lovers were entwined. Then she was slightly mystified when he had her lift off of him. Guiding her to the pillows he had her lay face down with her pelvis astride the pillows. Her bare ass was now aimed up into the air. They'd never done this before.

Ryan knelt behind her and briefly admired her upturned ass. A delicate fuzz of blond hair followed from her head down her spine and ended just above her ass. He thought it was sexy. Pulling her legs apart he scooted up close to her and then pressed his cock into her lewdly displayed pussy.

Sindy caught her breath as Ryan pushed all the way inside of her in one stroke. She hadn't had him this deep in some time and it was slightly uncomfortable as his cock poked into her cervix. She tried to get up on her elbows to adjust herself but Ryan quickly put a hand on her back to hold her in place. His other hand tightly gripped her right hip.

"...fuck me like you want to own me!" echoed in Ryan's head as his cock rammed deep into Sindy's pussy.

He did want to own her. And she had just told him she wanted to be owned.

He grimaced and bit his lower lip as he pulled out and then slammed deep again. He loved her with all his heart but she'd triggered something in him and right now he wanted to treat her like a whore. He wanted to own her and not just tonight but every night.

He took another look at the table that held his condoms as he started fucking her. Then he looked down at Sindy who was whimpering as he battered her womb from inside. Suddenly it was more than just sex, it was a conquest.

Sindy held on to the sheets as Ryan pounded her from behind. Tears came from her eyes in a mix of pleasure, pain, and satisfaction that she could evoke such animal lust from her tender and sensitive Ryan.

"Gahhhh!" grunted Ryan as he fucked her. He was fucking harder than he'd ever imagined he could. He loved hearing her cry out as he'd slam into her most tender place.

Usually he'd hold off cumming until Sindy was pleased but not tonight. When he felt his balls start to churn he just kept fucking. And when he felt his cum race down his cock he slammed himself into her and held her tight as he filled her pussy with his seed.

Sindy was crying at this point. It was all so emotional and she was simply overwhelmed. She'd coaxed him into fucking her bare and then was shocked when he fucked her hard like she'd asked him to do. She'd had no idea what he was capable of and she wondered if it had been such a good idea.

When Ryan's cock was done spurting the last of his seed into her belly he fell back. He was sweaty, panting, and somewhat surprised at his animal side. He ran a hand over Sindy's upturned ass and admired her sodden pussy as it started to close up again. A puddle of his cum soaked the top pillow.

With Sindy's pelvis propped up on the pillows there was another puddle of cum deep inside her pussy. The sticky fluid of her ovulation welcomed the sperm as they raced to find her ovum.

The two lovers were uncharacteristically quiet after their mutual exertions. Ryan wondered what was on Sindy's mind and she in turn wondered about Ryan. She allowed herself to snooze a bit after the physical and emotional workout. Not bothering to move she gave no thought to the fact that her pussy was still on display for Ryan.

The movie was now over and given the late hour on a weekend Ryan wasn't surprised when a softcore porn movie started up. He fondled Sindy's feet as he watched the flick unfold. It had the barest hint of a plot but soon devolved into an excuse to show some unemotional but physically impressive fucking.

It was just over an hour and at the end the movie he felt his balls churning. Moving his eyes from the end credits to Sindy's naked pussy he felt his cock get hard.

Her ankles had crossed but it was a simple matter to undo them. Gently spreading her legs he scooted up behind her and started massaging her back. When she stirred and moaned with pleasure from the back rub he prodded her pussy with his cock and then easily mounted her again.

The fervor he'd had earlier in the evening had been sated so now he fucked her at a more leisurely pace. She purred as he fucked her and kept rubbing her back.

At this point Sindy didn't care that he was in her bare again. The deed was done and all that mattered now was feeling her man enjoying her body. When he eventually seeded her again she rolled over and slept a very satisfied sleep.

Sunday morning greeted Sindy with cool fresh air coming in off the lake. Ryan had covered her up in the blankets and she could smell the fresh coffee in the kitchen. She also heard the shower going. Starting a cup of coffee she sipped on it allowing the aroma to mask the heady scent of sex that was all over her body.

Sindy traded places with Ryan when he exited the shower. They exchanged bashful pleasantries as if nothing unusual had transpired.

When she came out of the shower she toweled off her hair and was about to go get dressed for the day when Ryan grabbed her sleep shirt and held it out to her.

"We're not going anywhere today so why not wear this?"

She looked at Ryan and realized that his wardrobe for the day was just a fresh pair of boxers.

"Okay." she agreed.

A light breakfast followed and then the two of them got back into their respective studies. Three hours flew by and then Sindy got up to make a light lunch. They chatted a bit more than earlier but still avoided the topic of the previous evening.

With the lunch finished Sindy washed the few dishes involved and was on her tip toes putting them away when Ryan came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. His cock slipped under her sleep shirt and his hands were already on her boobs. He leaned in and kissed her neck and she leaned into him to encourage him.

He adjusted his body and then moved against her again. This time his bare cock slid up against her pussy.

Sindy spread her legs just enough to open her pussy for him. His cock poked into her and then in just a few strokes the two of them were making love. Her hands eased down to the counter while Ryan held her by her hips as he fucked her. Her toes only barely touching the kitchen tiles.

There was no alcohol involved this time and Sindy had no illusions about what the two of them were doing. She was fucking a man she wasn't married to. Bare. She knew what it could mean but it didn't seem to matter. All that mattered was this warm wonderful man and his cock fucking her pussy.

She was about to have some other thoughts when her pussy suddenly exploded in glorious spasms. Ryan felt this and fucked her hard before filling her up with another dose of his seed.

When he let go of her body his cock slipped from her pussy and wetly slapped against his leg. He turned to go to the bathroom to clean up. Sindy felt his seed running down her leg and was mesmerized by it for a moment. Then she grabbed the kitchen towel and wiped it up. Thinking about it she got some warm water on that same towel and cleaned herself before straightening her sleep shirt.

After that it was back to their studies.

Later on when dinner was concluded Ryan led her to the futon bed. He looked at her and caressed her face and then she doffed the sleep shirt, pulling it over her head and tossing it to the floor. As she got onto the bed and lay on her back Ryan dropped his boxers.

Climbing onto the bed she welcomed him into her embrace and they started yet another night of natural sex, but more gentle than the night before.

_____________________

It was just before the Fourth of July when Ryan was at work in Atlanta and his phone rang. Looking at the screen he saw it was Sindy. Swiping right he accepted the call.

"Hi, sweetheart!" he said.

"Hello, daddy!" replied a very happy Sindy.