Sindy's Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He eased her onto her back and then gently kissed her. His hand went to her breast, gently massaging it and tenderly teasing her nipple. His tongue brushed her lips and they opened for him and he explored her mouth as they kissed.

Her hand moved to his shoulder and caressed him. Her leg brushed against his and he took the hint. Moving onto her body he got his legs between hers. The two of them then adjusted themselves until they were comfortably entwined.

Ryan knew he should be patient with Mara but here he was with his cock grinding against her pussy and he couldn't wait to feel himself buried into her. He moved to get himself into position and then pushed while expecting to encounter resistance.

He didn't.

Mara was many things but she wasn't a virgin, at least she wasn't a virgin in every way. She and her ex-boyfriend had enjoyed a vigorous sex life albeit one that always involved latex. Her body knew how to be aroused and she knew how to have sex.

Earlier when Ryan had ground himself against her she'd awakened and felt her experienced body respond to him. Her breasts tingled and she felt flush as his hands explored her body. As she felt him fully awaken and hesitate as he realized who she was she briefly worried that he was going to reject her. And then he urged her to remove her nightshirt and panties. Her desire soared as the certainty of Ryan taking her was now apparent.

Mara felt her heart race when Ryan moved himself on top of her. She was so ready for this. She'd never felt so turned on as she did at this moment. She was feeling the excitement and anticipation of a new lover, she felt desired, and her longing to feel a bare cock in her body was about to be satisfied. She was also keenly aware that she was about to have sex with her best friend's husband and the sense of something forbidden thrilled her.

Then he made his move.

Ryan audibly sighed with relief as his cock was embraced by the luxurious warmth and wetness of Mara's pussy. She wasn't snug like Sindy was but there was a definite sexiness in her body's ready acceptance of him. He liked it. He'd pushed into her a little way and then pulled back before pushing all the way into her. He marveled that he'd fully entered her in just two strokes!

Mara moaned as Ryan speared her. His cock was longer than her ex-boyfriend's and he filled her just to the point of discomfort. The little hint of pain as he bottomed out in her satisfied her in an unexpected way as she felt things she had never felt before.

Ryan paused for a moment to savor the feeling of his cock being wetly grasped by Mara's body. He gently strained to get it in deeper and he loved feeling her tense as his cock hit her sensitive cervix. The realization that he was balls deep and bare inside the girl sobered him up for a moment. His pregnant wife was somewhere in the house and he thought of her as he slowly and mindlessly started to stroke himself into Mara.

He knew from overhearing her chats with Sindy that she wasn't on the pill. What if he made Mara pregnant? What then?

Mara kissed his neck and ran her hands down his sides to his ass. He had pulled out of her a bit and now she urged him to thrust into her. Her desire called to him. He pictured Mara's body changing with his baby inside of her. Her flat belly and her generous tits would swell. Mara would be marked as his own.

His lips found hers and they kissed as Ryan's thrusts and jabs took on the steady rhythm of lovemaking. Her body moved with his and her pelvis rose to meet his thrusts. Ryan loved his wife but Mara's hunger for him was intoxicating.

Mara had sensed Ryan's hesitations and her insecurities had quickly surfaced. Then she moved her hands to his ass pulling him into her. When Ryan's steady rhythm of lovemaking reassured her of his desire she allowed herself to relax. Her hand went to his hair while they kissed and made love.

She mentally noted that what had started as sex was now becoming lovemaking. Mara had really just wanted him to satisfy her needs and suddenly she realized that this was so much more than mere sex. Ryan was making love to her and she was making love to him. Her whole universe was distilled down to this moment where a man was finally and fully giving himself to her.

Her pleasure was just starting to stir when she fully realized that Ryan was in her bare. Not that she hadn't wanted this but now she was in the moment and the reality of what they were doing was monumental. She imagined herself pregnant with his baby. She considered what that would mean.

A tingle of pleasure rose in her groin and she raised her legs on either side of Ryan. His cock was now deeply rooted in her body as he ground himself into her. Mara struggled with the idea that she could really get pregnant but at the same time her growing carnal desire insisted that she see this out to its conclusion.

Mara's body was practically bent in half as Ryan started pounding himself into her. Over and over he plowed himself deep into her pussy and over and over her body demanded more. When her orgasm peaked he heard her cry out and then he felt the spasms of her pussy around his cock. That did if for him and he plowed deep into her and started spewing his cum into her fertile and willing womb.

Fucking her faster he managed to get his cock to spurt more cum into her before finally collapsing away from the girl. The two of them lay on their backs breathless. Each could hear the other as they recovered from the resolution of their passion.

Ryan spoke first, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." she whispered. "You're amazing."

"You are too, Mara." he said and then held her hand.

Ryan soon enough slipped away into sleep while Mara lay there holding his hand. She contemplated the fact that she was finally bereft of the last vestiges of her virginity. Ryan had touched her as deep as she could be touched. And then he'd filled her with her first cum. Now she was truly a woman. Her hand ran across her belly as she also wondered if she was truly a mother. Shaking off her reverie she eventually sought and received the blessing of a satisfied sleep.

When Ryan awoke in the morning he got on his usual Sunday morning outfit of a T-shirt and sweat pants and then followed the scent of coffee to the kitchen. Mara and Sindy had been chatting and their eyes turned to Ryan as he poured himself a cup of the hot coffee.

The perfunctory greetings of good morning were shared all around. Ryan found himself feeling a little guilty as he kissed his smiling wife and then he looked over to Mara. Mara's eyes were downcast and he saw she felt ashamed. He also saw that she was wearing her nightshirt and it wasn't fully buttoned as was Mara's habit. The girl's cleavage was plainly visible and Ryan appreciated that she felt comfortable enough with him now to lower her guard.

Leaning down he took her chin in her hand and pulled it up to have her look at him. Then he leaned down to kiss her a very real kiss. Her eyes went wide as he kissed her in front of Sindy. Her back tensed as his hand gave one of her boobs a gentle but playful squeeze.

"You two done now?" said Sindy.

Ryan and Mara straightened themselves up and then the three of them shared breakfast together. The events of the previous evening were ignored by mutual consent as they discussed their plans for Sunday.

Eventually Ryan and Sindy went off to their room as Mara cleaned up the kitchen.

When they got to their room and closed the door it was Sindy who spoke first.

"Mara had a wonderful time with you last night, thank you for making her feel better."

Ryan nodded. "Yeah, and you're still okay with this, right?"

Sindy vigorously nodded her head, "Oh, yeah. She's never been happier! And I don't mind because until the baby comes I'm not letting you get anywhere near me. I'm finally past the yeast infection and don't want a chance of that coming back. Besides, I don't want you to catch it and give it to Mara."

Ryan hung on that last bit. "Wait a sec, you're okay with this happening again?"

Now Sindy was a little exasperated. "For fuck's sake, Ryan. You're happier, she's happier, and I'm happier. So of course I'm okay if want you to do it again."

"What if she gets pregnant? What then?"

"Wow, yeah there is that. I guess you could use condoms after this. Or what about having her stay with us? Like permanently?"

Ryan took in a breath. "Did you and Mara already talk about this?"

Sindy nodded again. "We did. She's not so sure about everything but she did say if she got pregnant then she'd really have no choice but to stay. Getting pregnant and going back to her batshit crazy family isn't really an option here."

Ryan looked at his wife. "You sound like you want me to get her pregnant?"

Sindy shrugged, "I guess I wouldn't mind. I don't know anyone in Atlanta and this way Mara would stay with us and I'd always have someone around. You're off at work fifty hours a week and it gets lonely here. Mara came to help with the chores but she's really helped me the most just by curing my loneliness."

"Fuck." said Ryan. "This is really kind of crazy."

"But you're not saying no?"

Ryan shook his head. "Nope. I love you but I can see loving her too if that's what you want."

Sindy smiled. "I'd like that. Mara might not be so sure right now but I think she'd like it too."

Their conversation moved on and so did the day.

Through the course of the day all Ryan could think about was fucking Mara again.

The trio gathered together for an early Sunday dinner and due to Sindy's delicate condition the requisite bottle of cabernet was shared between Ryan and Mara. Afterwards it was Sindy who suggested Mara should go take a nap and she led Mara off to Ryan and Sindy's room.

Ryan cleaned up the kitchen and it was a good thirty minutes later when his wife returned to him and simply said, "Mara's in our bed and she's sleeping off the wine. Maybe she could use some company?"

Ryan gave her a sideways glance to question her.

"Go. It'll be fine." replied his wife.

Ryan didn't need to be told twice.

Quietly slipping into his bedroom he found Mara snoozing away. She was sleeping on her side and wearing her nightshirt and a pair of modest panties. The nightshirt was bunched up on her enough that the tantalizing curve of one of her breasts could be seen. He could also see two condoms laid out on the bedside table.

Ryan's sweatpants tented accordingly. His t-shirt and the sweatpants were soon folded over his dressing chair.

Approaching the sleeping Mara he brushed his hand along her thigh and then felt that beautiful ass of hers. She stirred while moaning her approval of his touch.

When he tugged at her panties she obliged and rolled onto her back, lifting her ass so he could pull the panties down her legs. Her eyes were open now and the room was aglow with the late afternoon sun. She saw the serious and determined look on Ryan's face as he removed her panties. He was all business as he helped her remove the nightshirt.

It was the first time they'd seen each other naked in the daylight and each approved of the other. Ryan was neatly trim from his running and working out while Mara was pleasingly full in her figure, a contrast to Sindy's petite frame.

Mara's eyes were wide as Ryan pulled her legs apart and then got onto the bed. His face leaned down into the junction of her legs and she practically jumped out of her own skin as she felt his tongue busy between her pussy lips. She'd never felt the intensity of oral sex before and she instantly knew she'd be doing this again.

Ryan worked on her intensely and her hands would alternate between pushing his head away from her body and holding it close.

For his part Ryan was enjoying Mara's response to his attentions. The quiet and seemingly shy girl had a vibrant sexual nature to her that appealed to him as a man. He loved Sindy, for sure, but there was something about his conquest of Mara that made him feel manly. Maybe it was simply the fact that he had two women in his house. Maybe it was the fact that he wanted this woman to be fat with his child just like his wife.

Mara started whimpering as Ryan's oral assault reached a crescendo. Her body tensed and then she felt the waves of pleasure wash over her like a warm ocean of joy. Just when she expected it to crest and end Ryan would back off and then bring her right back to her joy. He managed to do this five times before he decided to finish it.

Mara practically fainted from the intensity of her release. It was indeed the most powerful orgasm of her entire life.

She was completely spent from her exertions and she fell limp and breathless. Despite the cold air of the bedroom she was warm.

Mara was starting to regain her senses just as Ryan moved himself on top of her. He was in a pushup position over her. His hands were either side of her shoulders and his crotch pressed against her own.

She felt him get himself into position and she knew that sex was imminent.

She croaked something unintelligible from her mouth.

"What?" asked Ryan.

Mara looked to the bedside table. The two familiar packages of latex lay just out of her reach. "Maybe we should use protection?" she finally managed to whisper.

Ryan answered her by impaling himself into her very moist and very aroused pussy. The of them locked eyes on each other as Ryan fucked her deeply, intensely, and with a purpose. Mara instinctively understood what he wanted and she spread her legs until they were splayed out at a right angle to each other.

She enjoyed feeling herself connected to him only by his surging cock. It was the most purely sexual thing she'd ever done and at that moment she didn't have a care in the world. All that mattered was the cock between her legs, the man between her legs, and feeling that man desiring of her body.

Mara felt alive like she'd never imagined she could feel. She was extremely cognizant of the risk they were taking and somehow that made the sexual experience even more intense. She was with her best friend's husband which was a huge taboo and she understood he wanted to add to that taboo by impregnating her.

Her hands explored his chest as he fucked her. She tenderly explored the lines of his muscles as if unaware of his rhythm. She felt her nipples swell. The hair of his crotch rubbed on her lower belly and she marveled at the sensation.

She felt his rhythm change. The tempo increased. She pulled her knees up to allow him to fully enter her body and he instantly took what she gave him. It was still a little uncomfortable for her but the fact of his body so deep inside of hers made up for it.

A drop of his sweat fell from his face onto her bare breast.

"Gaaaaww!" he growled, holding back his cum. He paused for a moment with his cock fully embedded in her.

She looked into his eyes and barely spoke, "Finish it. I want it."

Ryan answered by jackhammering himself into her and then crying out as his cock erupted into her body. He slowed and took a few strokes before jackhammering her again and cumming some more.

Ryan was exhausted and he lowered himself onto Mara. He kissed her on the lips and she recognized the musky scent on his face as her own. The two lovers remained entangled and involved as they recovered. Mara loved that he was still deeply buried inside of her.

They lay that way for some time as the sun started to set. She loved that every now and again he'd thrust into her. Perhaps twenty minutes passed by this way before she felt him start to firm up.

"Again?" she asked?

He answered her with a decided thrust. Unlike their previous effort his was all about Ryan's pleasure and she didn't care. He fucked her hard and fast until his cum spewed into her again.

After that day Mara was just as much a part of the family as Ryan and Sindy were.

March brought Sindy's baby and April brought the news that Mara would be having a baby of her own.

The five bedroom house started to feel small.

12