Sinful Cleaning

Story Info
Mistress Syn needs a little help with her spring cleaning.
3.1k words
4.68
6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stand outside Mistress Syn's door, heart in your chest and cock already rock hard.

She'd told you to come by this morning- less an invitation and more a command, and you did so without question.

But now that you're here, you're having second thoughts. What could she have in store for you? You've been good, as far as you know. Nothing requiring punishment or anything. So why the sudden need for you to be here so early?

You don't know, but you knock on the door and await the answer.

For a moment, there is only silence, and you wonder if you arrived too early.

Then the sound of soft footsteps reaches your ears from behind the door, growing louder by the second until the door opens, and you are once more face-to-face with your beloved Mistress.

Mistress Syn stands there, casually dressed to some degree and yet still exuding the same confidence, power, and dominant sexuality that drew you to her in the first place.

A white crop top- one which barely manages to hide the bottoms of her bountiful bosoms, a pair of greenish-blue leopard print panties and- most importantly to you, a pair of yellow rubber dishwashing gloves.

You shiver in the early Spring air, but know it has nothing to do with the weather.

Early on in your submission, you let slip to Mistress Syn that you had a rather massive fetish for rubber dishwashing gloves, and though she'd smiled wickedly at this newfound way to control and tease you, she had yet to use it against you. In fact, in all the times you'd been in her presence, you'd never even spotted a pair in the kitchen, much to your dismay.

But there they are now. Covering her strong, sensuous hands.

Mistress Syn looks at you and smirks. "Good morning Trinket... Get in here, we have a busy morning ahead of us."

You follow her inside and shut the door, your eyes torn between her barely-covered ass, her bare legs, and of course, her gloved hands, but that quickly passes as you take in the sight of her living room.

The first thing you notice is that her coffee table is covered in sex toys and tools- many of which are far more familiar to you than you'd care to admit. For a moment, you're almost certain that she has a dire punishment in mind for you, seeing as you spot at least two kinds of paddles, a cane and a cat o'nine tails, and your anxiety grows.

As does your cock.

She stops by the table and turns around, immediately noticing the look which must be painted all over your face, and in an instant bursts out laughing.

"Oh... Oh my sweet Trinket, did you think Mistress is going to punish you today?"

You nod, although based on her reaction your fears are beginning to subside.

"Not today my love. Today you are going to help me with a little spring cleaning."

Mistress Syn points a rubber-gloved finger at the table, and your eyes are drawn to it far more than what it's pointing to.

"I've used all of these quite a bit this week- some on you, some on my other Trinkets, and it's time for them to be cleaned... And since you told me how much you like these gloves, I thought who better to do the cleaning?"

A wicked smile passes over her lips, one which tells you that, regardless of how simple this all sounds, Mistress Syn likely has far more in mind.

Yet what else can you do?

Without a word, you strip out of your clothes, and she does not tell you to stop. Even for such a menial task as this, your Mistress wants you bare in her presence.

Once your clothes are all folded neatly in a pile by the door, you follow your Mistress into the kitchen, and she points a gloved finger to the sink. "Fill that bucket with soap and warm water, then grab a rag. I'll be waiting."

She makes her way back to the living room, and once she's gone, you do as she commanded, filling a red bucket with warm water and the nearby bottle of soap. You then grab the rags she's left beside the sink, unsure of how many you'll need but better safe than sorry.

You slowly walk back into the living room, trying your best not to spill any of the bucket's contents, then place it on the floor by the table. Mistress Syn sits on the couch and watches you carefully, smiling at your hard cock, and pointing a yellow rubber-gloved finger to the floor once she's satisfied you haven't made a mess.

Staring at the myriad of toys and tools on the table, you take them all in. The four aforementioned implements of punishment are laid out, with over a dozen dildos of varying sizes splayed out in between. You remember some of them quite fondly- at least two having been in your ass and mouth as recent as three days ago.

Unsure of where to start, you nervously look up at your Mistress, who smirks.

"We'll go slowly. Pick up one of my cocks and start rubbing it with the rag... Think of it like jerking off Trinket, that should be easy enough for you."

She lets out a giggle and you do as she says, picking up a large red and black monster cock Mistress Syn has used on you as well as herself while you watched. Plunging the rag into the soapy water, you ring it out and begin to wrap it around the rubber cock, sliding it up and down and all around, just like you would if it were your own aching cock.

With every pass of the rag, you find yourself getting harder, and Mistress Syn notices. She rises from the couch and moves around you, and though you don't dare look away from your work, you are desperate to know just what she's planning to do to you.

She doesn't keep you waiting.

A cool rubber-gloved finger traces its way down your bare back, and you let out a moan almost instantly, the sensation sending jolts through your body. Instinctively, you rub the dildo in your hand faster with the soapy rag, feeling a single gloved finger more than enough to make you want to cum there and then.

Mistress Syn giggles but doesn't stop, instead tracing lines along your back, up and down and left and right, keeping you stroking until you are certain that, were the dildo a real cock, it would explode in your hand from the ever-increasing strokes.

"Whoa there Trinket," she whispers, moving her gloved hand from your back and stepping away. "Relax... You need to be gentle with Mistress's toys..."

You slow down your rubbing and open the rag, showing off your handiwork to Mistress Syn.

"Good job Trinket," she says with a smile, taking the cock from your hand and placing it in a nearby box. "That one looks good enough to get shoved in your ass right now."

Instinctively, you clench your ass, much to Mistress Syn's glee.

"Don't worry. Today is just for cleaning, not for fun... Well, maybe a little fun for me."

"Yes Mistress," you answer anxiously, then pick up another of the dildo. This one is a little smaller, but you know from experience that doesn't mean anything. Mistress Syn has managed to use even the smallest of her cocks to break you, and this one is no exception.

Another plunge of the rag into the soap- not normal soap, you can tell from the smell of it, and you begin to work on this cock. Slowly, as your Mistress had commanded, your eyes focused on your work even as she stands behind you, ready to strike like a hungry lioness.

As you work, you feel her gloved hands- both of them this time, reach under your arms and around your body, and without looking you know what she has in mind. The cool yellow rubber engulfs your bare chest, and though the sensation alone is enough for you to let out a gasp, it's nothing compared to what comes next.

Two rubber-clad fingers from each hand quickly take hold of your nipples and begin to gently rub them.

You moan, louder this time, but force yourself to keep your slow pace. Mistress Syn tweak your nipples, and you grit your teeth. She's toying with you, teasing you, and you love every second of it.

"Like that, my little slut?" She whispers in your ear, her hot breath melting your already submissive mind into mush as her gloved fingers continue their assault on your nipples.

"Mmm... Yes Mistress Syn," you reply, rubbing the small dildo even as you wish you could take hold of your hard cock in its place and start to jerk it for all its worth.

Opening the rag, you wait for your Mistress's approval before moving on to the next one. A soft twist of your nipples is all the answer you get, but it does the job.

As you reach for another of the myriad of dildos before you, Mistress Syn stops you.

"The wooden paddle next Trinket," she says from behind you. "I think you've stroked enough cock for now..."

She giggles and you groan, putting down the purple dildo you'd reached for and instead picking up the paddle.

You know this paddle well- more than once you'd been on the business end of it for one transgression or another. Of all the tools on the table, it's the one Mistress Syn has used the most on you, and you could swear you can feel every use in the hard surface of the paddle.

Holding it with one hand, you prepare the rag and then begin to wipe down one side of it, moving the damp, soapy fabric along the well-worn wood. Your mind reels with each and every time your ass has made contact with it, and you groan as the memories flood back to you.

Bent over her bed, her kitchen chair, this very table and even her lap, your bare bottom in the air waiting for Mistress Syn to strike it with the paddle over and over again.

As if reading your mind, Mistress's Syn gloved hands move down to your ass, and before you know it, have begun to rub your cheeks and teasingly encroach on your hole. They don't cross that boundary- at least not yet, but the sensation of the smooth fingers closing in on it is more than enough to get you to shiver in anxious anticipation.

Flipping the paddle over, you rub down the other side, as the moment you do a single gloved finger pokes its way in between your cheeks.

You let out a small squeak and nearly jump up from the floor, much to your Mistress's enjoyment. She removes the finger as quickly as she'd shoved it in, returning her attention to her bare cheeks.

"Aww, is your ass feeling neglected Trinket?" She teases from behind you as her gloved hand continues to tease and massage you. "Maybe next time I'll give it a lot of attention...."

The thought of your Mistress playing with your ass- especially while wearing these gloves, is almost more than you can take. Another moan slips out, and along with it, drops of precum begin to spurt from the tip of your desperate cock.

Finishing with the paddle, you hold it up for inspection, and Mistress Syn gently gives your ass a soft spank, informing you that you've done well.

Then she eyes your cock.

"Hmm, I think you're enjoying this a little too much Trinket," she says, pulling

her gloved hands away from your body. "It's distracting you from your work..."

She makes her way back to the couch and takes a seat, much to your dismay. You pick up one of the other dildos and start to work on it, this time without Mistress Syn's gloved hands to spur you forward.

As you work, she sits watching you, and more than once you catch glances of her gloved fingers toying with her nipples through the white fabric of her top. The sight of that makes your cock even harder, yet you know what is expected of you, and you dare not disappoint your Mistress.

You move along at a slow but deliberate pace, finishing off that rubber cock before moving to another, then another, occasionally breaking from the pattern to clean the plastic paddle and the cat o'nine tails. All the while, Mistress Syn watches you, playing with herself with those gloved hands and keeping you on edge without laying a single finger on you.

The final dildo joins its kin in the box, and your eyes fall on the final tool. Though it is by far the easiest to clean, you'd kept it til the end on purpose. Mistress's Syn cane was the very first tool she used on you, and even today, you can still feel the marks she left behind on your ass and back when she was finished with you.

You pick it up and stare at it, much to Mistress Syn's delight. She watches you with a wicked smile, then stands up once more.

"Be very careful with that one Trinket," she says as she makes her way around you and joins you on the floor. "You know how much Mistress loves that cane.."

"Yes Mistress Syn," you reply, then plunge the rag into the soapy water once more.

Slowly, you run the rag the length of the cane, just as you did with all of the dildos, although this is much thinner and thus more delicate than the various rubber phalluses. You take your time, both to make sure you do a good job and because you know that Mistress Syn has likely saved the biggest tease for last.

Before the thought even finishes crossing your mind, one of her rubber-gloved hands reaches around and takes hold of your hard, aching, pre-cum dripping cock.

Almost immediately you moan, louder than ever before, as the cool rubber engulfs your erection. You've dreamed of this moment- when your beloved Mistress would use this particular fetish against you. Feeling her strong hand, covered in that delightful rubber, is nearly more than you can take, and she hasn't done anything save grasp it.

You try to focus on your task, rubbing the cane clean slowly and gently, but as you do her other hand reaches around and cups your full balls, and it takes everything you have to keep a hold of the cane.

"Having trouble Trinket?" She whispers in your ear teasingly, and you can only groan in response. "Bet you'd love it if Mistress cleaned your cock like you've cleaned all of hers, wouldn't you?"

She doesn't wait for you to answer, instead slowly stroking your cock with one gloved hand and rubbing your balls with the other.

The feeling of her gloved hands on your cock and balls is incredible, almost indescribable, just as you'd always imagined it would be and yet more. You try to focus on cleaning the cane but Mistress Syn is making it so hard- just as she is doing to your already desperate cock.

Even, you keep at it, running the damp rag along the cane over and over and around, making sure not to miss a spot until the slightly wet implement of punishment glistens in the early afternoon light. It is finished, but Mistress Syn isn't quite done with you.

You place the cane back on the table, and your Mistress continues her assault on your nether regions, increasing the frequency of her strokes as well as her massaging of your balls. You groan loudly, desperate for her to finish you even as her pre-cum lubed gloved hand moves up and down your cock.

"Does my Trinket want to cum?" She whispers, stroking and rubbing ever faster.

"Yes Mistress Syn," you sputter out, barely able to think.

"I don't know," she replies. "Do you think you deserve to cum?"

Your brain is practically fried from the teasing and the sensation of Mistress Syn's rubber-clad hands on your body, yet you know she wants you to answer her. "No Mistress... I don't deserve to cum... But I want to cum for you so badly..."

She keeps stroking, the yellow rubber of the gloves practically a blur as they move around your cock and balls.

"Well Trinket, you did do a good job cleaning all of Mistress's toys... So just this once.... You can cum."

Your eyes widen, almost in disbelief, yet you don't dare question her. If Mistress Syn says you can cum, you are going to cum.

"Yes, Mistress Syn."

You can feel it now, the orgasm building as her gloved hands stroke and fondle your cock and balls, your breathing growing deeper and faster with every passing second.

"Alright Trinket," she says, her hands moving faster and faster, "Cum for me. Cum for Mistress like a good little slut."

The moment she says it, your body does as commanded, and hot, white cum begins to spurt from the tip as Mistress Syn's gloved hand strokes and milks it for all that it's worth. You feel it flow, more and more with each stroke, yet she doesn't stop. Her gloves keep going, and you moan as she expertly drains your balls.

After a few seconds, the feeling begins to subside, and her gloves slow down but don't stop stroking until she's certain that she's gotten every last drop out of your body. And as you kneel there by her coffee table, you feel more submissive than you ever have before.

"Thank you Mistress," you just barely manage to utter, more than thankful for such a treat.

Rising to her feet, Mistress Syn steps around you and holds out her rubber-gloved hands, both of them drenched in your cum. Without a word, you know exactly what she expects of you.

Opening your mouth, you stick out your tongue and begin to lick the slick, cum-covered rubber, lapping up your juices like a good little slut. Mistress Syn watches with a smile, moving the gloves around to make sure you get every last drop. "Good Trinket," she whispers, and at that moment, you certainly feel like one.

Once you've finished, she slips off the gloves and drops them into the bucket, and you silently pick it up and return it to the kitchen, dumping the soapy water out, cleaning it and putting the gloves and rags back where they belong.

Then you return to the living room and notice Mistress Syn sitting on the couch with her legs open.

And her panties off.

"You didn't think you were finished cleaning, were you Trinket?"

With a wink and a grin, she points to the floor, and you drop to your knees and crawl to her.

And as you begin to lick her sweet pussy, one thought crosses your mind.

Spring cleaning can't come again soon enough.