Sinful Needs of the Flesh Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers

Sami murmured with her mouth full, sending shock waves coursing through me. I almost couldn't contain myself and had to tighten every muscle in my lower body to refrain from cumming in my her mouth.

I twisted my hips and pulled out of Sami's mouth. A thick tendril of saliva and precum stretched between the tip of my hard-on and her lips, connecting us in a lewd sort of way. My cousin wiped it away with the back of her hand and swallowed whatever was in her mouth.

I helped Sami to her feet and sat her on the edge of the bed. Wordlessly, she started taking off her clothes and, taking her cue, I began peeling off my shirt. As I tossed my clothing aside, Sami was already naked, but had an amused expression on her face.

I was too preoccupied to notice earlier, but the bed was littered with Breanne's clothing. Sami picked something up and showed it to me.

A pair of her sister' panties.

The panties were lacy and fiery red, something cute and expensive that Breanne had probably purchased from a VS catalog. Sami held it by the waistband and stretched it on display.

I couldn't help but picture Sami's sister wearing it. "Sexy," I commented.

Sami looked at me and smirked. She casually wrapped the panties around my erection and began strokinv me with them.

My eyes widened as I gaped at her.

"Shhh...don't tell my sister."

I couldn't believe it. "Oh you dirty, dirty whore..." The silky fabric combined with Sami's gliding palm made for the greatest handjob ever.

My cousin giggled mischievously. Then her expression hardened, but she never broke eye contact with me or stopped jerking me off with Breanne's underwear.

"Tell me what you want," she said yet again.

My first response was to tell her to finish my handjob, but Sami deserved much more than that.

"I want to bang the hell out of you again... just like I did in your tent the other night... just like I did at the lake this afternoon."

Sami cackled. "Then put your cock inside of me, and fuck me like you mean it."

This was the first time I ever heard my cousin talk dirty, and to be quite honest, it was a major turn-on. Something had definitely changed between us from just this afternoon. I was certain the Sami from yesterday wouldn't have dared to masturbate me with her sister's sexy panties or tell me how much she wanted me to fuck her, using that precise word!

I pushed Sami so that she fell onto the bed, atop Breanne's rumpled clothing, with her legs hanging over the edge. Then I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs apart so that her shaved pussy gaped at me. "Don't worry, Sami. You're about to get what you deserve."

Spitting onto my hand, I lubricated my cock and pressed it into her hole. I proudly thought my cock was a decent size, yet I was always amazed had how easily it slid into Sami.

My cousin gave a surprised "Oh!" as I hastily threw her legs over my shoulders and began fucking her. I leaned forward so that her bottom rolled slightly up from the bed, and began driving into her for all she was worth. I found her hands and interlocked my fingers with hers as we pressed our foreheads together. We gazed into each other eyes and rocked the bed, using the springs of the mattress to bounce myself up and down into Sami's pussy.

She was practically gasping for air, moaning each time I brought the full weight of my body into her. "Yes! Oh, I love that... harder, don't stop! Harder!"

I was only too happy to oblige. I slowly drew my hips back until my tip was just barely inside her vaginal entrance. Then I thrust my hips forward hard, slamming into her with as much force as I could muster. Sami screamed in ecstasy, and I did it over and over and over again, until I was grunting and perspiring from exertion.

I love how Sami looked under me, naked and sweaty, with her face contorted in a euphoric expression. I started altering my pace and technique... gliding into her in a long, sinuous manner...jackhammering into her with a rapid staccato... then slowing down until I came to a full stop, my manhood buried inside of her. I grinded my hips against hers a few times, making my cousin squirm, before I stopped completely, keeping myself fully inside of her.

Sami was panting and breathing hard when she opened her eyes after a moment. "Wh...what's wrong? Why did you stop? Did you--"

Without warning, I began tearing into her pussy again, pumping into her so hard that the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the hotel room.

"Beg me not to stop," I hissed in my cousin's ear.

"Please, please, please, don't stop," she responded, and I could tell she meant every word.

I abruptly withdrew my shaft from her whole, much to her dismay. Sami started to demand that I put it back in when I cut her off by rolling her onto her right side. Pushing her knees up to her chest, I drove my cock back into her vagina.

From this new position, I was able to do two things as I started fucking my cousin again: look down at her wonderful profile, and reach down to squeeze her tits.

The fact that Sami was my cousin no longer bothered me in the slightest. Unbelievably, each time I had sex with her seemed better than the last. The first time would, of course, always be special for that very reason, not to mention there was that feeling of doing something very wrong but wanting it so badly, anyway. And like our first time in Sami's tent, there was the element of danger, of being caught. But finally being to see Sami's naked, athletic body in the broad daylight and experiencing her in the great outdoors took the eroticism to another level.

And here we were, having forbidden sex yet again, now in her sister's room where we could do whatever we wanted, be as loud as we wanted... where we finally privacy without having to worry about being caught...

Sami and I were both sweating and moaning, writhing in each other's grasps and seized n the throes of passion.

Which is why we didn't hear the door open.

Sami was screaming and running her nails down my back as I slammed into her pussy one... two... three more times. I felt that wonderful surging sensation between my legs once more, and relished the sensation of being inside my cousin.

"I'm going to cum!" I growled.

I heard a loud gasp off to the side.

Sami swore and began struggling underneath me.

I turned my head and looked toward the door, just as I began pulling out of her pussy, to see Breanne staring at us in absolute shock, mouth open and eyes as wide as saucers. She wore a black concert t-shirt and tattered jeans, and her hair was tied up in her usual pigtails.

Unfortunately, I had already exceeded the point of no turn and, literally, couldn't contain myself. However, the idea of ejaculations on Sami in front of her sister was too obscene, even for me. Instinctively, I grasped the first thing I could find and blasted my cum into.

Breanne's sexy red panties.

I moaned as I helplessly exploded. When I was finished, I stepped back, first looking at Breanne in horror, then at Sami, then back at her sister. Both wore the same flabbergasted expressions and, again, I couldn't believe how similar their facial features were.

Sami was stammering and trying to cover herself with some clothes that were laying on the bed. I took a step back and placed my hands over my private area.

For a long, awkward moment, no one dared to speak.

"Oh...my...god..." Breanne finally choked out. "Did I REALLY just see that? Did you both just...just..." She couldn't even finish her sentence.

Sami was too embarrassed to look at her sister. "I am so sorry you had to see this, Bree. We shouldn't have come here. Please, just give us a moment get dresses, and we'll leave. I'm so sorry. We...I don't even know what to say."

The embarrassment and guilt were palpable in Sami's voice. I was red-faced myself, but I still had to consciously stop myself from reaching out to comfort her. Instead, I glanced warily at her sister, trying to gauge my other cousin's reaction.

Breanne shook her head in amazement. "I cannot believe what I just saw. I knew you both hit it off well... I know you've been spending a lot of time together. Damn, I've even watched you flirt outrageously with each other. But...but...omigod, Sam, are you really sleeping with our cousin?!?!"

Sami's face reddened even more. "Please don't," she begged as she started to cry, which has tore at my heart.

But her sister's expression turned from one of shock and horror to that of love and sympathy. She quickly closed the distance between them and hugged Sami fiercely. "I'm sorry, sis. I didn't mean to embarrass you, or hurt you. It's just that...well, seeing the two of you in my hotel room doing...what you were doing...well, I just was not expecting to see that when I walked in the door, that's all."

Sami immediately laughed between her tears, and I could tell her sister's words already made her feel better.

"I know, I know," Sami grumbled. "It's just that..." She sighed forlornly. "There was no place else to go. We were tired of hiding, and just wanted to be together." She sighed. "You must think we're crazy."

Breanne looked at her sympathetically, and it was instantly obvious how much she cared about her younger sister. "Neither of you have to worry," she said, casting me a reassuring look as well. "I won't say a thing to anyone. And no, I don't think you're crazy, either of you."

I had been standing away from the girls, with my heart pounding and as still as a statue, keeping my manhood covered during their entire exchange, too afraid to chime in. But seeing Breanne's surprisingly supportive reaction put me more at ease.

"Besides," Breanne continued, her eyes lingering on me as she suddenly smiled impishly, "I can see why you'd want get naked with our cousin. He IS pretty cute."

My cock unexpectedly twitched at her remark.

"Bree!" Sami exclaimed in shock.

"Oh, come on, Sam. Don't be such a hypocrite. You're the one fucking him, I'm just admiring the view!"

My penis was still dripping cum as I felt extremely self-conscious with their attention suddenly on me. "Uh, I'm sorry I messed your panties, Breanne," I told her self-deprecatingly.

Breanne laughed, and I realized that everything was going to be ok. "You're like two silly little kids at summer camp!"

Sami and I shot each other a glance her sister's timely and ironic analogy.

"Well... don't let me interrupt. I just came here to pick up a few things, and I'll be on my way."

Breanne walked towards the dresser and rummaged through her personal items as we watched in uncertainty. But then she turned and grinned impishly at us. "On second thought, maybe I'll stay here for a bit. I'm very curious as to what exactly you've been doing to each other when no one is looking."

Sami turned a darker shade of red, if that was even possible. I just stood in place, not sure if I heard her sister correctly.

"Breanne!"

"Yes, Sam?" My elder cousin asked innocently.

Sami was spluttering. "What are you doing? What do you want?"

"Why, I only want to watch."

Sami and I gaped at her sister.

"I've been very bored on this trip," Breanne continued matter-of-factly as if she were discussing the weather. "I haven't meet any boys worth my attention. I need some excitement. And, I want to make sure that you're being treated properly." She gave me a meaningful look. "Besides," she continued, "I'll tell everyone about your incestuous affair if you don't let me stay and watch."

"You can't be serious!"

Breanne shared the same musical laugh as her sister. "Of course I'm not serious, Sam. Duh! You know I would never do such a horrible thing to you. But I still want to watch!"

Sami turned to me for help, unable to respond. To be honest, my cock had hardened immediately once Breanne mentioned that she wanted to watch us. Fucking my hot cousin while her almost-equally-as-hot sister watched us was the stuff that fantasies were made of.

Sami saw my burgeoning reaction and slapped her forehead. "Omigod," was all she could manage.

"We've already crossed the line and gone this far," I coaxed Sami. "At this point, how much crazier can things get?"

"But she's my big sister," Sami argued in a pained tone.

"And I'm your cousin."

"See, sis? We have you two against one."

Some tears were still rolling down Sami's cheeks, but then she was shaking her head in disbelief and chuckling. Taking a deep breath with nothing to lose, I corralled her in my arms and kissed her deeply.

Surprisingly, I didn't feel self-conscious or horrified kissing my cousin in front of her sister. I had never had a spectator during a sexual encounter before, and the fact that it was happening now excited me beyond belief.

Sami must've felt the same way, too, because her timid kisses quickly became more bold and passionate.

"Mmmm...much better," Breanne said softly. There were a pile of clothes on a nearby chair that she pushed to the floor. She sat down, leaned back, and crossed her legs, her eyes never drifting from us.

I gazed into Sami's eyes. "I believe your sister wants to make sure that I'm taking proper care of you." With that, I turned Sami around and began grinding my stiff erection into her ass. I turned our bodies slightly so Breanne could glimpse our profile; if Sami's sister wanted a show, then we'd give her one.

Sami was surprisingly willing to play along. She began bouncing up and down on her knees slowly, gliding the crease of her butt along the underside of my shaft. I had never experienced an ass-job before and, likewise, had never dabbled in exhibitionism. Individually, they would've already felt incredible, but combined felt absolutely divine.

"Fuck, I love your ass. I can't get enough of it." To illustrate the point, I held onto her hips and pressed into her bottom more firmly.

"Careful," Breanne admonished me. "You're going to make a mess all over her backside."

Sami smirked as she rubbed against me. "That was earlier today!"

Both sisters laughed, and I almost lost my load.

My erection was an angry beet-red color from being so engorged that it actually ached. Sami noted that she had never felt me so hard before.

"Have you had that beautiful thing in your mouth yet, sis?"

"Right before you barged in on us, as a matter of fact."

I felt a bit humiliated that the girls were talking about me as if I wasn't there, but it quickly morphed into a serious turn-on.

"Really? How far down your throat did you take him?"

"Almost all the way."

"Wow, that's a lot of meat right there. I hope you didn't choke and get it all over you."

"Gee, thanks, Bree."

"Do you even realize how hard it is to clean that stuff out of your hair?"

"No, Bree, I don't."

"God, did you swallow our cousin's cum?"

"If you don't mind?" Sami snapped. She was still masturbating me with her butt, and their casual conversation during my assjob made me want to cum right now.

"I really don't think you can deepthroat him without choking."

The gauntlet was thrown.

Sami rolled her eyes in exasperation. "Goddamn it, Bree! Am I going to have to prove it to you?"

"I won't believe it until I see it."

By now, my erection resembled a fat water balloon that was about to explode. A trail of precum had leaked from of my head and glazed the small of Sami's back, one of my favorite body parts on her. But she didn't notice. In fact, she turned around to face me, planting a soft kiss on my lips as she sat me down at the edge of the bed. I leaned back on my elbows, excited at the prospect of receiving more oral sex.

As Sami took me into her mouth again, I looked at Breanne appreciatively, wanting to thank her for the blowjob that I was about to receive from her sister. I was VERY happy to see my older cousin touching herself as she watched, one hand down the front her her tight jeans that were unbuttoned and unzipped.

Breanne made eye contact with me and smiled. We locked gazes for a moment as I felt Sami's lips and tongue working all over my erection. I tried to focus on the wonderful sensation, but found myself unable to look away from Breanne. But then Sami's lips and throat constrict around my girth, and it was even better than the first time she gave me head. I looked down between my legs to discover that Sami was staring intently at me, too, while I was buried in her mouth. Her eyes narrowed as she took me all the way down her throat, not stopping until her face was planted flush against my pelvis and her chin was against my sac. Sami held her position and sucked.

"Oh, fuck..." I moaned.

Breanne leaned forward to watch more closely. "Wow, sis. I didn't know you were so good with your mouth."

Sami popped me out of her mouth long enough to retort, "Takes one to know one... especially coming from the girl who got knocked up by her idiot boyfriend."

I was actually shocked at Sami, but her sister merely chuckled and said "Touché!" The girls, it seemed, had the type of relationship where insulting each other was part of their bond.

Sami went back to sucking my cock and, remembering what Breanne had said earlier, I carefully bunched her hair into a ponytail to keep it unsullied. I also wanted to watch my shaft disappearing down her throat. It was such an amazing sight to behold and an incomparable feeling.

I happened to glance up at Breanne again, and to my amazement, saw that she had stripped down out of her clothing. She was clad in only a matching baby blue bra and thong that were equally as sexy as the red piece of underwear that I had soiled. One hand was still buried between her legs while the other hand rubbed her chest, over the fabric of her top.

I didn't know where to keep my eyes.

"Shit...I'm not gonna be able to hold out much longer..."

Sami immediately slid my fat slug-like member from her mouth. While I wanted to prolong the moment, it was still a bit disappointing, nonetheless. She looked back at her sister, and then at me, with uncertainty etched all over her face.

"Do you want her to join us?" She said it so lowly that I wasn't sure if she had really even spoken. There was an odd meekness in her eyes.

I gaped at Sami as she knelt between my legs, her lips coated with wetness and my manhood still cradled in her hands. It was an odd dichotomy, her slutty appearance and her gentle timidity.

I'm certain that every heterosexual male who's ever lived has dreamed about being with 2 women at the same time. Naturally, it was one of my oldest and favorite fantasies, despite the cliché. While incest had never been a fantasy of mine, having sex with Sami had quickly became acceptable to me. But now, confronted with the possibility of having her sister join us in a threesome...despite the fact that Breanne, who also my cousin, was nearly as beautiful as her sister, I struggled with my limit of decency and immoral behavior.

I didn't struggle for very long.

"Are you sure?" I asked, feeling such a rush of exhilaration and anticipation that was only matched by my first time with Sami. "I know I said things couldn't get any crazier... but this is definitely crazier."

She rested her head on my lap, and looked so adorable and innocent. "Someday, I may look back on all of this as an awful mistake, but for right now... I say let the chips fall where they may. I just want to make you happy."

I pulled Sami up and sat her next to me. I was definitely having second thoughts. "I should be the one saying that to you, and trying to make YOU happy!" I told her fervently. I kissed her and caressed her face. "And I don't ever want you to think of me as a mistake."

Sami touched her forehead to mine once more. "Let's just go with it," she whispered.

Just go with it. How those words would be so prophetic for me and Amanda, many years from now [see "Sharing My Wife Amanda, Chapter 1"].

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers