Sinful Needs of the Flesh Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,188 Followers

"Are you sure?" Yes, I wanted to have a three-way with my hot cousins, but truthfully, more than anything, I wanted to be with Sami. Her happiness and well-being were the most important things to me; everything else was secondary.

Breanne couldn't hear the majority of our conversation, and actually approached us. "What are you two saying?" she asked curiously.

I gawked at her as she came over. Breanne's tits were practically bursting out of her bra, and her thong was so skimpy that it was barely there. She had more tattoos covering her body than I had realized. The glittering of her belly ring caught my attention, and I suddenly remembered that she was pregnant! I looked her over again, and had I not known that she was expecting, I never would've detected Breanne's barely noticeable baby bump.

We were just wondering if you wanted to join us," Sami asked her sister evenly.

Breanne was stunned. "What?"

Sami wrapped her hand around my cock as she sat next to me, and gave it a playful wiggle. Some precum at the tip spewed onto the floor. "I mean, there's definitely enough of him to go around... and sharing is caring, after all. And I want you to be happy, too."

Breanne, who seemed so confident earlier, blushed deeply. "Oh my..." Then she hesitated, turning serious. Once again I couldn't believe, despite their different styles, how much the sisters looked alike. "Are you sure about this? You obviously care so much for each other. I know it's something special and unique, and I don't want to get in the way of that. In fact... if you want your privacy, I'll leave. I should've left you both alone in the first place."

Sami got up and hugged her sister. It was a tender moment, to be sure, but watching them embrace still aroused me.

"Are you sure?" Breanne asked again, genuinely touched.

Sami looked at me and nodded. This felt even more wrong and obscene than just being with Sami, but at this point, I couldn't say no.

I nodded mutely.

Sami's grin returned as she sat next to me once more. "Besides, Bree. It's my turn to watch you with our cousin."

Breanne was about to kneel before my erection, which completely vertical, when I stopped her.

"Strip out of the rest of your clothes," I told her boldly, suddenly feeling more confident than ever. "I want us all naked together."

My elder cousin stood fully upright, less than a foot away from me, as she coolly slipped her bra over her head. Her breasts were the size of small melons and I instantly felt hungry. My eyebrows perked up as I noticed her left nipple was pierced. The girls blushed at each other and giggled, but Breanne didn't stop. She slowly lowered her panties, and tiptoed out of them.

She had a small patch of public hair right above her clit that was neatly trimmed into a trapezoid shape. As if that wasn't enough of an attention-grabber, I discovered that Breanne's clit was pierced, too!

Breanne noticed where my eyes were. She smirked and kneeled before me, taking my erection in her hand and giving it a solid shake.

"Are you sure you want to share this with me, sis? I'll understand if you say 'no' "

"I'm sure, Bree. Go on, taste it. You won't regret it."

Sami and I watched her sister intently as she slowly ingested my cock and sucked. As if that wasn't arousing enough, Sami loving weaved her fingers through her sister's hair, and stroked my inner thigh.

"I can't believe we're doing this," I uttered in disbelief. "This is beyond fucked up. I--" Breanne inadvertently interrupted me by twisting her neck and swallowing while my shaft was halfway down her throat. The exquisite pulling sensation made me gasp and claw at the bedsheets, "-- goddamn, that feels so good..."

Breanne suddenly gagged, and drew her head away. I thought she was choking, but then I realized she was chortling. "I can feel you still getting harder in my mouth," she chuckled.

I wonder why, I thought glibly to myself.

Sami placed the palm of her hand on her sister's head, and firmly impaled Breanne's throat on my erection once more. "No talking," Sami said sternly. "Back to work!" Then she looked at me. "Go on, pull on her pigtails, and stuff yourself down her throat."

Her sister murmured an excited response.

As if programmed on command, I wrapped Breanne's long hair around my fists, holding them like handlebars, and pulled. I felt her lips sliding against the circumference of my shaft, and moaned. As her face approaches my crotch, Breanne nuzzled the rest of the way onto my erection until she was fully deepthroated. I held her there for a moment then released her pigtails. Breanne withdrew and inhaled sharply once she was free again.

Sami was sitting close enough to me that our hips were touching. We looked at each other as Breanne wiped her chin with the back of her hand, and kissed.

"What's gotten into you?" I demanded. I was only being half facetious, but in truth, I couldn't believe Sami's sudden change. "You were the sweet All American girl-from-next-door a moment ago, and now you're acting like your sister's pimp!"

Sami responded by kissing me again. But instead of withdrawing, she began making her way down my body... kissing my chin and neck dow to my chest...over my tummy...she rose from the bed as she kissed her way down my legs, pushing Breanne aside to join her sister at my feet.

I stared at the girls in disbelief.

As the they crouched between my legs, Sami affectionately stoked my still-quivering erection "Don't be greedy now, Bree. Remember, sharing is caring."

"Go ahead. I definitely saved some for you."

It WAS, in fact Sami's turn to suck me, and Breanne leaned back to watch. At one point, as her sister's long hair fell over her face while giving me oral sex, Breanne pinned Sami's hair behind her ear to keep it clear.

Every time the naked sisters touched each other, it sent a wildly numbing pulse throughout my lower body.

Then Sami slipped me out of her mouth, and offered me back to her sister. Back and forth they passed me, as if they were playing Hot Potato. After perhaps the 5th time, I was back in Breanne's mouth, but Sami suddenly twisted her head in and began sucking my balls! Together, my cousins worked me in unison.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck..." I kept repeating those same 2 words over and over. In my absolute divine ecstasy, I wasn't capable of any other thought or speech.

Sami and Breanne were both ultra-energetic as they alternated between my cock and balls. It almost seemed like there was a friendly competition between the two on who could be more aggressive. And I discovered they were equally as vocal and messy, as wetness and goo covered their faces as they loudly slobbered over each other.

I looked down at their pasted faces. Sami eyes were stinging and tearing as she blinked them rapidly, and Breanne's dark makeup was smeared and running down her face.

I felt myself about to explode like a volcano, and I had to make a split-second decision: did I want to cum all over their faces, or save it for something else?

I chose the latter.

My boiling lust made me bolder than ever before. I suddenly stood up, and they cried in dismay as my cock and scrotum were taken from them. Since Breanne was shorter, I pulled her up to her feet first, practically tossing her onto the bed, and quickly pushed her in a crouched position. Next, I positioned her sister over her so that Sami was stacked on top of Breanne.

"What is this, naked Twisted?" Breanne asked impudently.

"Oh no, not at all," I told my gorgeous cousins, approaching them from behind as I waggled my cock. "I'm going to give you girls precisely what you want...what you need from me."

I plunged Breanne's pussy first, and she was so shocked that she squealed. I gave her several good hard pumps before I pulled out, and turned my attention to Sami. I stared down at her sexy backside as I fucked her from behind. Her reaction was similar to her sister's, and I could both feel them squirming under me, trying to maintain their position like a rickety structure about to be blown over by the wind.

Just as they had passed me back and forth earlier, now I switched between the sisters at my whim. Often, one would complain as I gave my attention to the other, and they playfully began to argue. As I found myself buried in Sami's gaping pussy, I leaned over her and reached around the stacked bodies, feeling her sister's huge tits dangling like udders, and gave them a hard squeeze. For good measure, I even tugged on her nipple ring.

As I inserted myself back into my tattooed cousin, Sami suddenly climbed off her sister. "No... stay," I pleaded with her.

"Mmm...normally, I wouldn't argue. But you'll make me happy my making Bree happy." Both girls looked at each other and smiled. "Besides--," this time, Sami gave her sister a sly look, "-- I want to watch."

Breanne and I tracked her, even as we fucked, as Sami sauntered over to the seat where her sister had watched us earlier, and sat down.

"You are too good to me, sis," Breanne told her between grunts.

"She is an sweetheart," I agreed, then redoubled my efforts on penetrating my elder cousin.

Breanne moaned and arched her back, clenching the bedsheets as I drilled in and out of her gaping vagina from behind. I looked down her body, and idly studied the tattoos that adorned most of her backside. She had one strategically placed across her lower back that really caught my eye. Like with Sami, I was really attracted to that area of Breanne's body.

I must be developing a new fetish, I thought to myself.

Looking up at Sami to make sure she was still observing us, I felt her sister beginning to weaken and collapse under me, no longer able to withstand my physical onslaught. Remaining inside of her pussy, I deftly rolled us onto our sides so that we were still attached in a spoon position.

Sami and I smiled at each other knowingly.

Breanne swore. "I'm so jealous that you've been fucking him all this time, Sam. You've been holding out on me!"

I felt my lust about to peak. "Keep talking about me like I'm not here," I growled at her, "and you're going to get what's coming to you."

Breanne twisted her head back to look at me, snaking her arm around my neck to pull me closer and kiss me. She didn't taste quite as good as Sami, nor did she smell as good. In fact, I was surreptitiously looking at Sami through a sidelong glance as I made out with her sister. I had frequently fantasized about be with girls who were much lesser than Breanne; but right now, I found myself longing for Sami even though she sat but a few feet from us.

Sami made eye contact with me and smiled.

That was enough for me to achieve my moment of bliss.

Rather than pull out of Breanne's pussy and jerk off all over her ass and onto her sexy lower back tattoo, which was actually my first inclination, a lewd idea popped into my head. I withdrew from her, quickly rolled her onto her back, and climbed over her. Breanne looked at me in surprised as I straddled her and stroked off on her belly.

Splashing her little baby bump with my cum.

I climbed off my cousin and lay next to her, panting and sweating. I peeked over at Breanne, who had her eyes closed. I had splattered all over her tummy, and a good amount had pooled into navel, coating her belly ring with my thick, white goo. She was idly swirling her index finger on her glazed skin.

Sami came over to sit next to us, wearing a bemused expression on her face. "I should've warned you that our cousin likes to pull out and make a really big mess," she told her sister drolly.

Breanne laughed, then licked her finger clean. "Mmm... have you tasted this, Sam? It's yummy. Here, have a try." She wiped more of my semen off herself and inserted two milky fingers into Sami's mouth, who sucked her fingers clean.

"You're right, Bree. I should've gotten some for myself before you barged in."

I stared at my cousins in disbelief, still unable to comprehend what had just happened and what they were talking about.

I continued the sexual trysts with my sexy cousins for the next two days. Sometimes, I met with either Sami or Breanne alone; sometimes, they were both with me together. I never had so much sex before, and it was a near miracle that we continued to have the urge and stamina. The three of us had a sexual appetite wasn't going to be satiated any time soon.

However, although sex with Breanne-- and sex with Breanne AND her sister!-- was greater than anything I could've imagined, my heart still belonged to Sami. As her sister shared these intimate moments with us, I found myself looking to Sami, not just for her approval or because it was so hot as she watched me fuck her sister, but because she was the person whom I truly wanted to be with.

With a realization born of conflicting emotions, I finally admitted to myself that I was in love with Sami.

The certainty of this fact actually put my mind at ease somewhat, yet it came with a sense of dread since our family reunion would be ending in a day. After that, I would be returning back East with my parents, and Sami would be remaining California, where she truly belonged.

The last day was one of the saddest experiences of my life. While we should've been savoring our last remaining moments together, Sami and I kept gazing at each other despondently, knowing that we had, at last, run out of time. Although we tried our best not to show our emotions, Breanne must've noticed because she conspicuously left us alone all day. She even gave us the use of her hotel room and spent the night in Sami's tent.

It was late that night, and Sami and I were naked in bed, holding each other tightly. We had spent most of the day talking, trying to enjoy our final day with each other, trying not to let our sadness overwhelm us. But Sami began to cry as she held onto me fiercely, and I felt such genuine heartbreak that I began to tear up as well.

"I love you, Sami."

I finally said the words that I had been wanting to tell her since our first day together. It removed a burden from me, yet tore at my heart.

My cousin sobbed loudly as my face became even wetter. Her heart beat rapidly against my chest, just like mine was against hers.

"I love you, too." She touched her forehead to my chest. Her whisper was soft: "Make love to me."

The world suddenly fell away, and I felt as if Sami and I were floating in space. We kissed... there was no trace of lust or animal-like desire, just gentle loving tenderness. I rolled on top of her and, with her body spread out before me, I slowly...very delicately... became one with my cousin. Our lips merged once more, and my hands sought hers. We moved together in a slow, rhythmic motion. I felt every curve of her firm, warm body as Sami rolled beneath me, and my genuine love for her allowed me to prolong the moment.

As my orgasm washed over me, I didn't pull out. In fact, I pushed in deeper and kissed Sami, squeezing her hands tightly as I pinned them over her head, our fingers intertwined. My cousin wrapped her long legs around my waist as if to prevent me from withdrawing, but there was never a chance of that happening.

Our lips and body remained connected as I released my seed into her.

After I gave my cousin all I had to offer, I remained on top of her, keeping myself embedded, not wanting to separate myself from her just yet. My manhood stayed hard for a long time as her inner muscles continued to pulse and constrict around it. It felt as wonderful as the climax itself.

Eventually, I rolled next to Sami, and she rested her head on my shoulder. We didn't talk for a long time; there was nothing left to say. I felt wetness on my shoulder and felt her shaking. I swallowed hard, and told her everything was going to be alright. The words pained me, since it felt like a lie.

Some hours later, we eventually talked ourselves into leaving the hotel room, and visiting the ocean one final time. We arrived there just before sunrise, walking hand-in-hand in our bare feet. The pristine beach was deserted except for one solidary figure.

Breanne.

She smiled at us as we approached. "I had a feeling you two would come here. Couldn't sleep?"

"Couldn't sleep," Sami answered somberly.

"Yea, me, either." She looked at her. "Is everything ok, Sam?"

"Of course," the younger sister replied, even though her expression said otherwise. "If you both don't mind, I'm going to dip my feet in the water one last time."

Breanne and I both nodded, and my eyes followed Sami as she walked out to the ocean's edge. Her sister smiled gently as she saw the look of adoration on my face.

"You really care about her, don't you?"

I didn't answer right away. "Yes, I do. Like no one else before." I sighed heavily. "I love her so much..."

She regarded me sadly.

"I know, Breanne. You don't have to say it. This relationship was messed up from the very beginning. I know. We both knew it. But...we didn't care."

Now it was her turn to pause. "It's ok," she responded softly. "I've seen the way you look at her. The way you treat each other. It was a very beautiful thing, and I don't see anything wrong with that." My cousin swallowed hard. "When I walked in on you both that night, I figured it was just raging hormones and casual fucking. I didn't start piecing things together until afterwards. Had I known something was going on between you and my sister, I never would've interrupted. I'm so sorry."

I chuckled. "No worries, Breanne. Sami obviously didn't mind, and I know I sure as hell didn't. I mean, my relationship with her was already fucked up even before you walked through that door."

Her tone suddenly became bitter, "I know something about fucked up relationships, too."

To this day, I don't think it was a conscious act, but Breanne was gently rubbing her tummy.

I stood in awkward silence, watching the love of my life standing with her ankles in the ocean, when Breanne faced me one final time. "I'll leave you two alone. I'm really glad I got to meet you, cousin."

"Me, too, Breanne. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart."

She gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and left.

Sami came back to me. I wrapped my arms around her as we stared out at the gentle waves of the ocean.

This time, I stayed with her until the sun came up.

******************************************************************************

The moment we both dreaded finally arrived.

I was standing with my parents in the resort lobby, our car already packed with our suitcases. Uncle Bruce and Aunt Tabitha was there, and so was Sami.

We were saying our farewells.

Sami and I had to force ourselves to act casual as we hugged and said good-bye. I didn't think she would be able to keep her composure, and I found myself unable to make eye contact with her. My parents turned and began heading out the sliding glass door of the lobby. Sami and I remained holding each other, neither of us wanting to let go. But she broke first, and her movement was quick and sudden, as if she was angry, or wanted to get the moment over with.

I hurried after my parents with a heavy heart. As I heard the lobby doors close behind me, I realized I would regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't look at Sami one final time.

I turned back.

Sami hadn't moved. Her sad expression suddenly changed as she managed a weak smile and waved good-bye to me.

I waved back.

And just like that, my love was gone.

This was a time before social media, so Sami and I had to keep in touch the old-fashion way. For the next several months, we called each other often and wrote letters, and kept each other abreast of what was going on in our respective lives. She was thoroughly enjoying college life, and still visiting the beach and surfing on a regular basis. And I was delighted to learn that Breanne had given birth to a healthy baby girl name Alexis. Sami was clearly excited to be an aunt.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,188 Followers