Sinful Pleasures: My Friend's Dad 02

Story Info
Brittany and Thomas reunite on Halloween.
2.3k words
4.68
19.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The banner was perfectly placed across the door and Chelsea had gone all out with shopping. And Brittany had also gotten SO many cute decorations from Target and Michaels. Chelsea was dressed in her sexy ever after high Bo peep costume and she looked good. Brittany had chosen an ever after high Maddie Hatter costume. She was pleased that she had gotten her boobs in the snug fitted corset top. Brittany's hair was curled and fluffed up to match the character's crazy hair, she had thigh high white socks with purple and blue polka dots on them.

They had a couple dozen people coming over tonight so they had gone all out on food and drinks. Brittany took the last of the trash bins out to set them strategically around the outside patio and one on the front porch. She looked up and saw the black Mercedes down the street. Her breath caught.

Thomas.

Images from that night replayed in her head of his body on hers, the way his tongue felt...

She hadn't seen him really since they moved in six months ago. Mostly because she always stole herself to her room when he came over or would suddenly decide to go to a store if she saw his car out front.

Thomas pulled the car in park and walked toward the house. He still looked sexy as hell. Brittany noticed he had gotten a bit more muscle since she last saw him and he had some facial hair. It gave him more of a mountain man look with his dark hair and his flannel, Oh sweet jesus he was wearing a red flannel shirt with a white shirt that looked like it was painted on. A pair of dark denim pants hugged his hips.

"Hey dad!" Chealsea called waving at him from up the steps. "Hey, sweetie." He waved, then locked eyes with Brittany. "Brittany, Happy Halloween." He said.

"H-happy Halloween." She replied. Thomas looked at her costume and his eyes lingered on her legs. "Chealsea invited me. I won't stay long, don't worry." He said walking past me. Electricity sizzled as he passed her. She let out a breath.

"Need to catch the news before your 7 o'clock bedtime?" she spoke as if it were like before.

Thomas smirked, "Law And Order actually." he shot back making her chuckle. Brittany blushed and excused herself to go make sure the garage had a trash bin. The urge to lick him up and down threatening to take over. No! Not happening again.

She just had to stay away from him,

It wasn't easy. She hadn't had sex as good since leaving his house. She had a few one night stands since then and...nothing as good as him.

The guests began to show up and the party began to get into full swing. Brittany tried to distract herself by talking to a couple cute guys, having a few drinks. Thomas walked past the kitchen and took one look at Brittany and she felt her underwear get wet. He looked so good. She couldn't describe the feeling he gave her. When she saw him she just wanted to have him inside her. Needed him. The lust burned in her crotch and the magnetic pull was back.

The closeness they had, the connection when they had sex, was unbelievable. Maybe it was due to his experience? Him being older and knowing how to please a woman? Whatever it was, Brittany hadn't felt anything like it before with anyone else.

She cared about him very much, cared about how he saw her. Cared deeply about what he felt.

For so long she thought she thought it was because Thomas didn't treat her as if she was the mistake you get when the condom broke like her parents did, He viewed her as an extension of his family. As one of his own. That's why she felt so strongly about him.

Momentarily Brittany gave her attention to the guy talking to her and when she looked back at Thomas, He was gone. Suddenly not able to control herself, she sat up and walked away from the guys she was sitting with and into the house. She wanted to find him the need to talk to him, to be around him was overwhelming. Brittany didn't see him in the living room or kitchen. "Hey roomie!" Chealsea slurred hugging her. "Hey where's your dad? What, he can't keep up with us young adults?" Brittany asked laughing. "He just left. Probably to see this girl he's been dating or something." Chealsea slurred. Brittanys heart dropped.

He was seeing someone?

"What? He's dating someone?" She asked trying to not sound as gut wrenched as she felt,

faltering a bit. Chealsea shrugged. "I think so. Hey I'm gonna get some food before I get too drunk." She said making her way to the food.

Brittany walked down the hall to her room. Her chest felt sore. Internally she was fighting herself. She couldn't be in a relationship with HER BEST FRIENDS DAD! but at the same time she never wanted anyone more.She couldn't do this to her best friend, No matter how much in love with Thomas she was, she loved Chelsea more..

Wait... loved... No she didn't... Not like In Love love... right? She loved Thomas, but she wasn't in love with him...

Was she?

He was the one who took her in and made her part of his family, he helped her when she needed it, hugged her when she cried. He had taught her to drive and held her hand through surgery when she needed her tonsils out. When her first serious boyfriend broke her heart she called Thomas to pick her up on the side of the road where her ex had left her without her shoes. He showed up. He was the one who was there when she needed to cry to someone.

He was there...

Somewhere along the way that admiration for him turned to love.

She pulled her phone from the charger and typed a text.

'

Then added, "Please?>'

Little typing bubble appeared and she got a reply.

''

Her feet moved fast and she was down the wooden staircase.

The way the house was built, it was a hillside house with a patio that ran halfway around the left side of the house, they had a long wooden staircase from the top to the sidewalk with the garage underneath the house.

She got to the bottom of the staircase and looked for him. She saw him under the covered garage by her car.

Thomas stood leaning against her white car. "I remember when you got this car. You were so excited." He said looking at the white kia.

"You have a girlfriend." Brittany said, clutching her phone. Thomas looked at her surprised. "Who told you that?" He asked. He wasn't denying it.

"Chealsea mentioned it. So it's true?" She confirmed. Thomas looked at her with warmth in his eyes. "It's not easy, anny. I couldn't just move on after what happened with us. Not as easily as you did." He said. Brittany felt her heart lurch at the nickname.

"You think it's easy for me?" she almost laughed, "You think it wasn't hard to know I wouldn't ever feel this way with anyone ever again?! It was heartbreaking. I won't ever be able to feel as good as I do when I'm with you. But I SHOULDN'T feel this way! It's not right."

She hissed at him feeling tears form.

"I fucked TRAVIS! That's how lonely I felt when I left. I wanted to feel something, but it doesn't matter how I feel because you moved on." She cried. "Brittany." He started. Brittany wiped her eyes and looked at him. "I just want you! I can't stop thinking about how I felt when you were inside me, how I loved you. " She admitted, her voice sounding hoarse. Thomas' his mouth pressed against Brittanys. She responded immediately wrapping her arms around his neck. The electric energy between them erupted. He pushed her against the side of the car kissing her neck.

Brittany shivered. Pulling him closer to her. "I missed you." He whispered, claiming her mouth. His tongue explored her mouth and she pulled at his shirt. His left hand pulled her top lower below her bust so her boots popped out. His mouth encased her right breast, sucking on her nipple. Brittany arched her back pressing her breast against his tongue. Thomas's right hand went under the skirt, grazing over her underwear. The moment his fingers brushed her covered clit her body jerked. Pleasure rippled through her body.

In the garage there was a couch they had for when they hung out in the garage and smoked or for random game days, Brittany pulled him down onto the couch. Him on top.

His fingers pushed her underwear aside and entered her wet slit, making her sigh in pleasure, grasping his strong arms. He pumped his two fingers in and out of her feeling her body shake from his touch alone. Her cunt was soaking wet from his fingers alone.

He inhaled her scent and she smelled of vanilla and apples. She smelled delicious.

"Your costume is very sexy by the way. Your legs look fantastic." He growled in her ear slowly pulling her underwear down her legs. She lifted her butt so they slid down easily.. Brittany tugged at his belt undoing his pants. Thomas pushed his pants down and settled between her legs. "I've missed you so much." He said pushing into her. Brittany pressed her lips to his to cover her moan as he began to thrust into her. Fire pooled in her core. It was like a puzzle piece. He ignited a passion that no one else could and she felt her orgasm growing closer and closer.

His cock slid in and out of her, each time she pushed her butt up to make him go deeper.

'Oh god he missed her wet cunt so much.' he thought. Thomas had thought giving her space would be best after she moved, he wasn't blind, he knew when she began to avoid him altogether she wasn't going to change her mind. He went out on a few dates, one girl had let him do anal and while it was interesting, she didn't give his body the same pleasure Brittany had.

She was the only one whose body he craved, Her smile, her laugh. He wanted all of her.

Brittanys nails dug into his hips.

"Faster please!" She gasped. Thomas smiled and rolled her nipple slowly with his fingers. His pace picked up and he began thrusting hard and fast into her, grunting as his climax was coming fast. Brittany was pushing up with her hips as he pushed in building up the wave until it crashed over her causing her to let out a scream that thankfully was drowned out by the upstairs music. Thomas moaned her name as he met his release.

Slowly pulling out of her, immediately feeling the loss of warmth. Thomas looked in her eyes and Brittany held his face as she kissed him slowly.

Their tongues exploring eachothers mouths. His hands sliding up her body as hers felt the muscles of his back flex.

Brittany felt Thomas get hard again. She pushed her way down his body. "What are you?" He asked, suddenly catching on. Brittany looked up at him from between his thick legs as she took him in her mouth, running her tongue up and down his shaft then swirling her tongue over the tip. Thomas sighed and grabbed a fist full of her hair.

Brittany began to bob her head sucking and swirling him in her mouth while she played with his balls.

"I'm super close, where do you want me to finish?" He grunted. Brittany locked eyes with him and went faster. Thomas grabbed her hair tight and it was shocking and incredibly hot that she was doing this, surprising too.

Thomas thrusted his hips up as he fucked Brittanys face reaching his climax. Brittany swallowed as much as she could, some dripped down her chin.

It was the most errotic thing he'd ever seen. Her boobs out, skirt hiked up. Cum dripping down her chin.

He felt his heart thundering in his chest. Holy fuck, she had just sucked him off and already he felt hard again at the sight of this beautiful woman on her knees with his cum dripping from her mouth.

He yanked her up pulling her to straddle his lap, pushing up into her.

Brittany gasped feeling him hit a spot deep inside her. He had her ride him while he switched from sucking one nipple to the next. He loved how sensitive her nipples were.

"God baby I can't fucking get enough of your body." He growled gripping her hips tightly as he thrusted into her.

All the stimulation drove her over the edge and she felt herself soak his cock with her climax.

"That's it baby. Come for me." he hissed milking her climax.

Brittany collapsed onto him breathing heavily. Thomas pushed her hair out of her face.

"I can't not be with you Brittany. I don't care about what anyone says. You can't deny the energy between us. Please... give this a chance?" He begged, holding her face in his hands. She looked into his eyes. Her eyes teared. "I can't keep this from Chelsea. I can't lose either of you." She said. Thomas whipped her tears. "You don't have to lose either of us. Just please one chance?" He said. She looked at him. He was asking her to be with him, romantically, he wanted her just as bad as she wanted him. Thomas loved this woman, the realization came to him when he saw her tonight. He loved this woman.

"I-."

"Brittany? Dad?" Chealsea called.

Both froze.

Shit...

Shit...

His dick was still inside her...