Sinful Pleasures: New Neighbor

Story Info
Bethany's new neighbor and helps her forget her troubles.
3.2k words
4.26
18.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany groaned as she looked out the window and saw the grey clouds rolling in.

She had chosen a white button up with a cute light blue sweater vest over it and light blue jeans with rips on them today. Hopefully she wouldn't get drenched walking to her car.

"Shit looks like I'll be legging it today." her friend Kelsey sighed walking up next to her.

"I'll drive you?" Bethany offered as her friend pulled on her jean jacket. Kelsey shook her head, her blonde layered hair whipping around her face. "Nah, I'll be fine." she said. "I'm meeting Brian after school for a little "studying" and fun." she winked. Bethany rolled her eyes. Ho they would definitely not be doing any school work kind of studying that was for sure.

"Okay, well have fun." Bethany said as Kelsey blew her a kiss running off toward the parking lot. Bethany pulled her tan coat hood up and jogged out into the rain.

It took about 20 minutes to get home and when she did, she was surprised to see the house next to hers with the garage open and someone inside.

The way the houses on the street were spaced out were around 100 feet between each one, with bushes and small trees between a majority of them.

Until now, she hadn't seen anyone at that house at all. There, leaning against a car in the garage was a man, a cherry from a cigarette burned in his hand as he stood there, watching.

The house had been empty since before Bethany and her parents had moved in.

Bethany parked her car in her driveway and hurried inside to get dry.

"Hey I'm home!" she called out draping her coat on the rack next to the door. Nothing.

"Mom? Dad?" she called walking into the kitchen where she saw the note on the counter.

'Surprised your mom with tickets to a show in the city, Don't stay up too late. Love dad.'

Bethany couldn't help but smile, her parents were so cute! Dad always did little things for her mom like this and it always made her so happy.

House to herself that meant it was time for some scary movies!

Just as Jill was about to check on the children, there was a pounding as the door that startled Bethany so much she fell off the couch.'Great,' she thought, standing up and making her way to the door. She had changed into a pair of light blue pajama shorts with a pink tie dye sweater and long knee socks.

Opening the door she met the olive eyes of the new neighbor.

"Hi, sorry to bother you this was delivered to my house by mistake." He said holding up an Amazon package.

"Oh hi, uh thank you." Bethany sputtered taking the package in her hands. She was able to get a better look at him now. He stood at around 6'1, a strong thick build of a man who works out and takes care of his body. His hair was black and short, The color of his olive green eyes stood out the most.

"You're the new neighbor right?" Bethany asked, holding the package to her chest. He gave her a sideways smile and nodded, "Yeah, just moved in last night." Bethany leaned against the door frame, "Well, welcome to the neighborhood. It's nice to see someone finally live in that house after so long." She smiled. The neighbor smiled and pushed his hands in the pockets of his dark denim pants. "It will be a bit of a fixer upper with cleaning and painting but it's worth it. I am ready to make my forever home." He explained glancing at his house.

"I'm going to head back now, Sorry for interrupting your night." he said taking a few steps off the porch.

"I never got your name." Bethany called after him.

He looked back at her and smiled, "Jason." he replied.

"I'm Bethany." she said back.

"Nice meeting you Bethany. Night." He said walking off toward his house.

"Is he hot?" Kelsey asked. Bethany had called Kelsey and filled her in on Jason.

"I guess. He looks to be around mid 20s maybe, but he is pretty handsome." Bethany admitted plopping down onto her bed. "He has a Motorcycle in his garage too." she added.

"Ohh you should see if he'd give you a ride?" Kelsey teased laughing. Bethany's face flushed and she laughed.

They stayed up talking a little while longer before going to bed. In the morning, Bethany woke up to the sound of music in the kitchen. When she went down stairs she saw her mom and dad sitting with their morning coffee.

"I have to get going. Have a great day sweetheart." He said kissing her mother on the forehead, on his way out he kissed Bethany on the top of her head.

Looking out her window she saw Jason on his back patio making out with a girl. She knew she should look away and get to bed, but she couldn't help it as she let herself stare at him.

Jasons date was straddling him as he sat on a patio couch, kissing him. His hands moved down her back and squeezed her ass as she sucked on his neck. Bethany felt heat pool in her groin and her fingertips itched to reach into her underwear. Sitting on her window seat her breathing began to quicken as she watched Jason's hands gently pull up the womans short dress as she wiggled on his lap. The woman let out a small cry and started to move up and down.

'HOLY SHIT! They are doing it!' Bethany reddened as she realized she was watching her neighbor have sex with a girl in his back yard. Even though she knew what was happening she couldn't pull her eyes away. From the slightly opening in her window Bethany could hear quiet moans coming from the woman as her and Jason were doing it.

His lips were latched onto the woman's left breast as his hands squeezed her ass moving her up and down.

Bethany's fingers inched lower and she gave in, slipping them into her shorts. She felt a slight zing when her cold finger touched her clit, and she felt her face heat up when she found how wet she was.

"Oh god." she groaned softly in embarrassment. Slowly she began to draw circles around her clit, feeling the rush of pleasure building, imagining she was the girl on Jason's lap. That his hands were on her ass. That his eyes were staring right at her... At her...

He was staring at her.

He was looking right at her!

Jason was looking right at Bethany's window, somehow able to see her in the low light her Salt lamp was emanating. Bethany froze. Jason smirked and sped up his thrusting, not breaking eye contact as the woman riding him threw her head back and climaxed.

Bethany jumped back from the window and into her bed.

Shit...Shit! He saw her watching him. She had watched her hot neighbor having sex in his backyard.

Sunday's were the days Bethany had to weed the flower beds on around the house. She had planted the flowers in the beginning of spring and thanks to the rain she was dismayed to see several of the flowers were sitting in a giant puddle. The only flower bed that had a few weeds were the ones on the side of the house closest to Jason's house. She had spent the night at Kelseys and was supposed to be there this weekend but she promised herself she would take care of this flower bed and decided to have Kelsey drop her off on her way to swim practice and then she would walk back to her house afterward.

Bethany pulled about 3 weeds when she heard footsteps.

"Morning Bethany." Jason greeted. Bethany felt her face turn beet red. Whas he going to confront her about seeing him last night? Tease her? He was wearing a pair of jeans and a grey shirt.

"Hi, Jason." she replied.

"Gardening?" he asked nodding to the flowers.

"Y-yeah, I planted them a few months ago and am just pulling some weeds." she explained. Jason eyed the flower bed and smiled.

"Nice job, you have a real green thumb. I can't get any plants to take to my garden." he said crouching down and tugging out a weed.

"Did you try new soil? Sometimes the problem is the ground soil is not able to give the plant the nutrients they need." She asked, sitting back on her heels. Jason had taken the one end of the flower bed and was pulling weeds while Bethany took the other end and they worked their way to the middle.

Jason thought about it and shrugged.

"Maybe, I mean I thought the ground looked a bit too sandy if that makes any sense?" he explained. Bethany nodded. "Yeah you may have to get some new garden soil to help your plants in the back yard." she explained.

"You of all people know how my backyard looks, right?" he asked looking right at her. Bethany paused and looked at him, her face burning.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to spy or anything!" she exclaimed. Jason chuckled and shook his head.

"It's ok, I'm not going to lecture you on anything." He said resting his arm on his knee.

"Really? You aren't mad or embarrassed I saw you?" she asked.

"I think we both know I have no shame in anything, I was on a date that ended okay, you happen to see the end of that date. If the roles were reversed I would probably do the same thing." he stated pulling another weed.

"The one question I have for you is did you enjoy the show?" he spoke, crouching right next to her. Bethany froze and looked at him. Her face burning in embarrassment. He was so close, she only had to lean up and she would be kissing him. She glanced down at his lips, closer... And closer.. He was moving slowly closer. Their lips barely even touched but the sound of a car pulling up along the other side of the house caused them to pull apart.

"That's odd, no one is supposed to be home." She said standing up.

The house had a stone pebble driveway that went along the left side of the house to the backyard. It was a cute aesthetic that her mother loved and it had trees that arched over the top and the amount of bushes and shrubs allowed it to be hidden almost if you weren't looking for it.

Jason stood up next to her and they crept to the side of the house looking into the backyard.

A car Bethany didn't recognize was parked in the stone driveway.

"Who is that?" Jason asked as they hid behind a bush.

"I don't know. Mom is at my aunt's place for the weekend and Dad is at work." She explained. Bethany felt her heart almost stop when she heard her fathers voice come from the back patio door. He had been home?

"I don't think he is at work." Jason whispered as we watched a woman get out of the car and hurry up the patio into the house. She was about 5'5 with wavy red hair dressed in a black knee length pencil skirt and grey blouse.

Bethany looked at Jason with a 'What the fuck?' look. He nudged her over to follow him to the side bay window to see what was up. There was a basement window behind the flower bed and it was cracked open slightly. Bethany heard the basement door slam closed.

She crouched down in the dirt and moved some of the flowers out of the way to look into the basement.

Bethany watched as the red head was leant over the table that was used for poker nights, her skirt pushed up around her waist, and behind the red head Bethany's father was thrusting up inside her.

"Oh god! Yes!" The red head cried out.

Bethany jumped back as if she had been shot.

"What?" Jason asked, alarmed. He made no move to look through the window, instead he was focused on Bethany.

'Forget! Find a way to forget what you saw,' she thought. How could he do that to her mother!? How could her father betray her mother like that?! How long had he been screwing this other woman?

"Bethany you are starting to worry me, what is wrong?" Jason asked, shaking her shoulders.

Bethany felt like her life was a lie, she had to accept the reality that her father was having an affair and her mother knew about it. Bethany had heard her mother tell her father that someone had seen "Rachels' car at the house and wondered if it had been a new car they got. This was not happening. Her parents were happy... right? Today really sucked. Bethany walked outside getting hit by some rain drops as yet another storm was rolling in.

"Morning Princess." Jason called from his garage. He was working on a bike today.

She just gave him a look and kept going.

"Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?" He chuckled, wiping his hands on a towel.

Bethany huffed and thought 'fuck it.' she was too consumed by the shitstorm brewing at home she wanted to forget for a moment.

Walking up Jason's driveway she marched right up to him and grabbed his white shirt and pulled him down and pressed her lips to his. Jason momentarily shocked didn't respond for a moment. Then his hands gripped her waist and pulled her closer to him. Running his tongue along her lips. Bethany opened her mouth letting him in and she let out a moan.

"What are you doing?" Jason asked, pulling away for air.

"Just help me forget things for a moment!" she whispered, pulling him back to kiss her.

Jason turned and moved her into the garage a few feet. Her back bumped into the side of his car and he continued to makeout with her. His hands roamed up and down her back, her sides, grazing her breast. He began to kiss down her neck causing her to moan.

Jason pulled away and pressed a kiss to her lips.

Bethany felt her body heat up. She wanted more. She wanted him.

"I... I have to go." she huffed pulling away. She couldn't. No.

"Bethany?" Jason called after her as she hurried down the driveway back home.

The rain had picked up again in the middle of the night and Bethany tossed and turned in her bed. Bethany was off today and had planned on using it to get a head on setting up for the trip her and her parents were supposed to go on. Bethany had convinced them that she didn't feel well and they should go on the trip as a romantic weekend. They had left at 5 am. 6 am came and she was still not able to sleep. Throwing the blankets back she dressed in shorts and a dark purple racerback tank top and pulled a jacket on as she grabbed her keys and her running shoes.

Glanced up at the garage she saw Jason standing by his car. Her breathing hitched. He stood there shirtless, watching her. He opened his car door and got into the car, the driver side door still open. Waiting for her.

Bethany's feet moved and she was jogging through the rain to the car.

She walked up to the open door. Jason sat there and looked up at her giving her that signature smirk that made heat go straight to her core. She leaned in and he reached out, pulling her into the car to straddle him.

Their lips moulded together as they kissed. Jason' hands stretched along her back and waist pulling her closer to him as she moved her hips rubbing against him, the friction making both of them hotter. Jason trailed kisses down her neck and pulled up her tank top latching his lips around her nipples. The feeling made her legs shake with pleasure.

"I never gave these the proper attention." he muttered switching to the other nipple. She rocked against him feeling his head rubbing along her through her shorts.

Somehow he managed to push her shorts down her legs, once they were off she felt his cock slide against her wetness. Bethany rolled her head back and let out a moan. Jason lifted her up gently and slowly eased her down onto his hard cock. she sighed in content feeling him stretch her walls.

Bethany held onto the headrest behind him and started to ride him, matching his thrusts each time feeling closer and closer to pleasure,

"Fuck god, so good, harder please!" she gasped out leaning forward pressing her forehead into his shoulder. Jason pressed his mouth to hers his fingers digging into her ass cheeks as he thrusted hard up into her.

Her little sounds and gasping were driving Jason nuts. Her body felt so good riding him, he wanted to prolong this moment and keep it going as long as possible so he could enjoy her tightness for a little while longer.

Bethany started making little moans signaling that her climax was coming.

"Fuck baby Scream my name." he growled pushing up into her as she squeezed his cock, the sound of her yelling his name so lewdly drove him to his climax.

She slumped against him. Breathing heavily as she came down from her orgasm.

Bethany felt Jason lift her out of the car and felt the cold metal of his car hood on her back. The cold metal made her body get goosebumps and her nipples hardened.

"What are you Oh!" she squeaked as she felt his mouth on her clit. The garage door was wide open. No they didn't have anyone across the street from them but cars could drive by and see them.

"No one can see us in the dark. Sit back and enjoy." he spoke quickly before his mouth returned to lap up her soaking wet core.

He was eating her out on top of his car in the open garage while it was pouring rain outside. The idea of someone passing by and seeing them turned her on a little, the stimulation of his tongue and the position with her legs over his shoulders was making her climax build fast. Jason was a master with his tongue, doing little quick circles and long licks.

"Oh god Jason!" she cried out as she hit her peak and her knees squeezed his head.

Coming down from her orgasm she felt him pulling her shorts back up.

He looked down at her and held her face as he lowered his to kiss her.

"No, no I can't no more." she said pushing at his chest. He chuckled and lifted her up to her feet.

"I was thinking more along the lines of food." He said kissing her lips. Bethany tasted herself on his lips and groaned in lust and knowing she was too tired out to go another round. She did not want to return back to her parents house, she would be alone all weekend anyway but she just wanted to be away from the lies and sadness in that house.

"Feed me and fuck me, has a nice ring to it." she said, making him laugh as he helped her into the house.