All Comments on 'Sinful Sunday Shenanigans'

by Grumpy_Bear

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW

I jerked off 4 times while reading this. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a hot story

Well told and a fine easy read. Thank You. Ronnie W

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
Hot!

It was pretty obvious this was a set-up, but the story was a lot of fun. My only thought is that the flashback does kind of jar, and that maybe it could have been made part of the bedroom scene, so that you could then go back to the main action. Still, that's only my opinion, and I'm sure others loved the sapphic fade-out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Well written. Hope we see more shananegans soon. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
highly erotic

super! Everthing you could in a highly erotic way:-)

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No wonder

No wonder you're grumpy, Bear. This failed miserably.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

Pure fantasy for sure. Either Sandy is fucking someone on the side or she's as dumb as a bag of rocks. Might have been okay with it if Sandy had been with them and encouraging him from the start. That's swapping/sharing or whatever you want to call it. This just makes Ben to be a weak willed guy that will cheat on his wife and then blame it on the other woman. How can she trust him in the future? Come to think of it, she was of cheating on Ben when she was fucking Erica.

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHope4 months ago

This was a tough one. I enjoyed the writing, you write well. I’m not a fan of cheating, and although the wife turned out to be in on it, it just didn’t feel right. The story would have gone better for me if he resisted to the point the wife showed up and let him know she was ok with the game. As I’m not a big fan of sharing, this is still a tough story for me, but consent all around does make it better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous