All Comments on 'Singaporean tries BWC'

by amyiscold

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
lovecraft68lovecraft6811 months ago

Fun little piece, quick and to the point, but long enough to provide a decent set up and look at the MC's motivations. I like how it opens with someone watching porn and their desire for it to be their reality it, I've used that myself several times. I think you got some good play off the porn trope that Asian women tend to be submissive and will give themselves over completely to be take. And I'm a sucker for good girl getting so caught up in lust she goes 'bad'

Overall, I'd say this is a solid first effort. My only real critique would be this might have been better served in the interracial category. It would be in the wheelhouse of the readers there, more than here which is a sort of catch all category.

Five Stars and good luck in your writing here.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
A very good start

But you never miss the chance to break in virgin asian ass. The squeaks, squeals, groans and moans are not to be missed while you open it up and make them learn to take it and know that this is their role in life.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Well written but you put so much emphasis on race this needs to go in Interracial.

kiwi857kiwi85711 months ago

Very nice. The last 7 years I’ve only had Asian pussy and this is similar to how hot they are after the shy and demure act.

annabellebritoannabellebrito11 months ago

A bit too much focus on the racial play part. The story is great without it. Just establish what race they were before the sex would have been enough. I did like the set up as how Amy sent the message to her boss. The comparison to her friend Samantha helps in building up she is more innocent and goodie goodie. The way her boss leaves her was great as it showed she was used and conquered by him, which is what I think she wanted all along. The only complaint is really the over use of racial play. It really was a turn off.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale11 months ago

A very good first effort. The writing is quite good and I'm very pleased that you chose to write it in the third person. I'm always a fan of a story where a usually demure person loses themselves in the moment and goes full slut. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story please keep writing !

Mr_Blackr0seMr_Blackr0se11 months ago

I would also ease up on the racial part. Once your reader knows someone is a specific race, trust their intelligence and go from there. I would also describe his office a bit more and add in some sensory details to really spice things up.

SugarDaddyDomSugarDaddyDom11 months ago

absolutely fantastic! I loved the raceplay, objectivity and dominance coupled with her instant embracing of her true nature.

write more!

vzbvzb11 months ago

Great job, especially for a first effort. More importantly, it's hot -- please keep writing!

Two notes:

1) I'm going to disagree with the commenters who suggested easing up on the racial angle. That's the kink being played with, the source of most of the erotic tension -- it's what this particular story is really about. So it makes perfect sense to hit that idea hard, and repeatedly. (That said, it's true that this might be a better fit in Interracial.)

2) It's a small thing, but "Singaporean," as a word, is a bit of a mouthful. Even just as part of the narration I feel like it breaks up the flow a bit. And, speaking as a white guy, it would not be a big part of my real-life dirty talk vocabulary for that reason. "Singaporean slut" does have a nice ring, and it's great to use it once or twice for effect, but I think "Asian" would be a better choice in some places.

But, that's me. (And you might know different white guys than I do.) Once again: really nice work :-)

AllenWoodyAllenWoody11 months ago

Hot! I love the raceplay angle, which works well alongside the younger/older angle. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic story. Hopefully there is a part two where she licks his white asshole and gives up her own ass

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Are we gonna get more

jleetechiejleetechie11 months ago

Please, more. Can you include some level of bondage or bdsm? Piercings. Tat. Collar? Potentially lots of fun.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_perv10 months ago

Wonderful first story! Loved it, 5 stars. Nits to pick: Singapore has 3 native ethnicities, Malay, Chinese, and Indian. Which is she? Second

"So when Sam started tugging on the waistband of her pants, she immediately unbuttoned..." How did she finger herself if she was wearing pants?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Will we get more chapters

wiverswivers9 months ago

Very nice.

I do wonder, does Eunice make the interns work late as "revenge" because she is jealous of them getting Sam's attention, or to provide Sam with eager young pussy?

I'm assuming the latter, given what we know of her personality through her previous interactions with Amy... (Such a competent supervisor might also have noticed she was cold, and needed warming up?)

If I'm right I do hope Sam is aware and reward her appropriately for her services, and for her good work in the company. I would have liked if he let her watch, from somewhere where it wouldn't have spooked Amy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot, I hope in future instalments he impregnates her

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really very hot! I love these cheating sluts, married or engaged. Please keep up the good work! 5 stars.

SugarDaddyDomSugarDaddyDom7 months ago

mmmmmmmmmm this white man loves asian sluts! good story look forward to more

mitchawamitchawa3 months ago

This is a typical boss-employee plot only the ethnicities are different. The writing is not bad but rather pedestrian. Word usage is ordinary and nothing unexpected happens, Despite my reservations this is a fun read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramyiscold@amyiscold
Singaporean girl with too many kinks. For the record, my writings are just a fantasy and not a reality. Amateur writer converting my fantasies into stories, appreciate any and all comments/feedbacks! :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES