Singaporean tries BWC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just had to play his cards right.

---

"Amy, Amy, Amy," Sam said as he walked behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. His voice was surprisingly calm, soothing even. He started giving her a light massage, and she let out a soft moan. Combined with the subtle scent of his cologne, she wanted to relax, to close her eyes and enjoy the pleasant feeling of his strong hands pressing gently on her tense shoulders.

He stopped his massage and stood beside her. Amy looked up at him, he looked even more handsome from up close. The chiselled jawline, his broad shoulders, and those electrifying blue eyes. He looked like those types of guys who would date models half their age, and you still would think that the models were lucky. "Tell me," Sam asked, "why do you think your friend is always so happy?"

She stared at him, getting lost in his intoxicating gaze. She glanced at the growing bulge under his slacks and knew the reason deep down in her heart.

Sam smiled and held her hand, they felt so soft and warm, and so small compared to his. He slowly guided Amy's hand to between his legs, letting her feel just how hard and big he was. How hard and big she made him. "Your friend probably got fucked hard by a big white cock like this," he answered his own question.

Amy was mesmerised. She could feel its thickness under his pants. Her breathing hastened and her heart rate increased. The ache between her legs started to build. She tried to suppress it but failed. She continued caressing his cock through his pants, admiring his size.

God... it's big... No wonder Samantha looks so satisfied and exhausted after every date. It's so big... so much bigger than Max...

Thinking about her boyfriend, even in this manner, brought Amy back to her senses. Her hands pulled away from his pants. "I...I can't do this," she said reluctantly, "I got a boyfriend...and I'm supposed to have dinn--"

"Amy," Sam cut her off mid-sentence. "Don't lie to yourself, the look in your eyes betrays what you're feeling. You know why your friend is always so happy, and you want a taste of that happiness don't you? A taste of your first white cock. Besides, your boyfriend can't even pleasure you properly."

"My boyfriend makes me feel good..." she lied.

"Look, I'll make this easy for you," Sam said calmly. "The way I see it, you have two choices. One, we can stop everything now, and we'll pretend nothing happened. Oh, you'll be fired of course, but because I'm such a nice guy, I'll delete the perverted email you sent me and just say you're not suitable for the job."

"Now for the second option which I'm hoping you would take," Sam started unbuckling his belt. "Just play along with me. I'll even write a glowing letter of recommendation for you when you leave. With the reputation of the company, you'll be guaranteed a job anywhere you want in the future" Sam unzipped his pants and his cock jumped into view.

He's so big...

At seven inches long, Sam's cock was big. The fact that Sam was cleanly shaved only served to magnify the size difference between him and Amy's boyfriend. It was oozing pre-cum and had an angry red shade that matched the lipstick that Amy was using. Amy felt herself getting wet in anticipation.

Although Sam acted as though he was in control of the situation and seemed confident, he was anything but. He knew that at any time, Amy could stop everything. She could get out of the office, pick up a phone and complain about sexual harassment. True there weren't any cameras to witness so it'll be her word against his. But he and an intern were alone, late in the office. Even if he wasn't charged in court, the company would fire him for PR purposes, his career would be gone.

Sam wasn't a gambling man, and he rarely took risks. But who could blame him, Amy had a perfect mixture of sexy and innocent. Amy was the innocent Singaporean girl on the brink of becoming a slut. She just needed the right key; his big white cock.

"Come on Amy," Sam prompted her, moving closer, his cock pointing in her face. "What would it be, option one or two?"

Amy struggled internally. On one hand, she should do the right thing and stop everything right away. She made a mistake, own up to it, get fired. Don't cheat on her boyfriend. On the other hand, his recommendation would open many doors for her and would set-up her up for an illustrious career. And then there was the fact that she had been fantasising about being taken by a big white cock for so many nights.

Fuck...what should I do? I can't possibly cheat on Max, can I?

Then, as though Sam had heard her, he took one step forward and his cock brushed against her lips, answering her question for her. Amy felt the heaviness and warmth of his cock against her lips, and before her brain had the time to react, her lips parted, inviting his big white cock into her willing mouth. She chose option two.

Amy kissed Sam's cock gingerly at first as she got used to his size. She had to open her mouth bigger than usual, and she was constantly on the verge of choking. It was definitely more challenging than a typical blowjob with her boyfriend. Amy swirled her tongue around its head, eliciting a low groan from him. It made her want to do better.

Mirroring the videos that she spent countless nights with, she slid off the chair and got on her knees. She looked up at her director with her innocent brown eyes. It seemed so natural to her. She, an Asian girl, on her knees in front of a white man. Amy continued servicing his big white cock. She took his cock in her mouth and her hand automatically went between her legs. She was surprised at just how wet she was.

"Mmmmm," Sam groaned, "you made the right choice Amy. You're a smart girl".

Amy kissed his cock passionately, getting more and more of his thick cock into her tiny mouth. It was a weird feeling, while Amy hated sucking on Max's cock, it felt nice and warm to have her mouth stuffed full with Sam's white cock. It was salty and musky, and the smell was hard to describe. But whatever it was, it was the first time Amy enjoyed giving a blowjob. Her hands moved to her pussy, and she stuck a finger into her aching hole.

Her finger and mouth were in perfect sync. Amy fingered herself as her head bobbed on his thick white cock, imagining that it was his cock that was penetrating her pussy. "Fuck...", Sam let out a moan, "you're so fucking good at this." Sam held on to Amy's head and started thrusting his hips into his mouth. In response, Amy fingered herself more intensely. Sam made one final thrust and Amy devoured his entire cock, her nose pressed against his abdomen. The sensation was too much for Amy, and she climaxed.

Amy's pussy pulsed pleasure, and she felt a tingling sensation throughout her entire body. It reached her toes, making them curl up automatically. When it reached her chest, she felt her nipples harden, pushing against her beige top. Finally, it reached her mouth and left in the form of moans. Amy pulled away from Sam's cock and leaned against the chair, taking the moment to savour her first ever orgasm from a blowjob. The blowjob with Sam felt infinitely better than any of the times Max and her had sex.

Before she even had sufficient time to catch her breath, she felt Sam pulling on her arm, helping her to her feet. Sam kissed her intensely and she opened her mouth, her tongue meeting his. Max would never kiss her right after a blowjob. Sam pulled on her top, exposing her breasts to him. His one hand went to her breasts, rolling a tiny pink nipple in his fingers. His other hand moved to her ass, squeezing and kneading it. Amy fully submitted to the pleasure that Sam was giving her, letting herself get intoxicated by his continued assault on her petite Singaporean body.

Amy was a slave to the pleasures that Sam was bestowing on her. Her body craved it, needed it, begged for it. So when Sam started tugging on the waistband of her pants, she immediately unbuttoned it and let it fall to the ground. She was naked except for that beige top.

"Damn...," Sam commented, "your Singaporean body is perfect Amy. Turn around and bend over. Spread your ass for me."

Amy did as she was told, bending over on the mahogany desk in front of her. She stuck her ass up in the air, feeling a sense of pride when Sam praised her body. Then, she spread her ass. Instead of feeling embarrassed, she was full of eagerness.

Sam moved up to her, lining up his cock. Amy felt his hands holding on to her waist, and then she felt something warm pressing against the opening of her pussy. Amy felt his thick cock rubbing against her lips, spreading the wet mixture of her juice and his pre-cum. Amy trembled in anticipation. She was going to get her first white cock inside her.

"You're so wet Amy. You're such a good little Singaporean slut aren't you?" Sam's grip on her waist tightened, letting out a groan as he slowly pushed his cock into her inviting pussy.

So thick...

Her pussy stretched, unaccustomed to the size of Sam's tool. Amy let out a soft moan, feeling the pressure building inside of her.

"Mmm...only the head is in and yet you're already so tight," Sam pushed his hips further into her.

It was the first time she had something this thick in her and nothing prepared her for the concoction of pain and pleasure that Sam was giving her. She closed her eyes and bit her lips, her hand automatically falling between her legs and rubbing at her clit. Then, in one smooth motion, Sam slid his entire length into her. Amy didn't know how many extra inches went into her; all she knew was that this was the deepest anything has ever been inside of her. And it felt great.

"Fuckkkkk" the words left her mouth naturally.

Sam started rocking his hips, slowly at first but increasing his speed as the Singaporean slut in front of him started writhing her body. Amy even pushed her ass back towards him, begging for more of his thick white cock. Amy could hear the audible claps every time his pelvis slapped against her well-toned ass. Her hand was still rubbing away at her clit, and the pain she felt earlier faded away, making way for an ecstasy which she had never felt before in her life.

"Fuck! Fuck me with your big white cock!" she heard someone scream in a desperate voice. It took a moment before Amy realised that the voice was her own.

In Amy's mind, she was no longer the intern seeking an illustrious career. She wasn't the loyal girlfriend anymore. She was just an Asian plaything for the white man behind her.

"Ohhh fuck," Amy moaned as Sam continued pounding away at her "fuck me harder Sam! Your white cock feels so good in my Asian pussy!"

Needing no further encouragement, Sam rammed his thick cock harder into Amy's pussy. The sounds of his body against hers and her lewd moans were music to his ears. "Tell me," he slapped Amy's tight ass. "How does my white cock feel compared to your Singaporean boyfriend?"

"Mmmm," she replied in between moans. "So much better! You're so big and thick! Ugrh, fuck me harder!"

"Beg me," he commanded. "Say that you're my Asian slut and beg for my white cock."

"I'm your Asian slut!", she replied almost instantly. The words which she has always thought about, but buried deep inside her, she screamed out loud as though it was the most natural thing in the world. "Mmmmm please give me your white cock. I need your big white cock in my Asian pussy!"

Sam smirked, just an hour ago, she was still a reluctant intern. And now, she was his personal Singaporean slut. "God, I love Singaporean girls like you. Acting all prim and proper one moment but turning into a slut the moment you have a real cock inside you." He pounded harder at her.

This was such an intoxicating feeling, better than any sex she ever had in her whole life. She couldn't believe that it had taken her so long to embrace this feeling, and almost laughed that she even considered trying to do the right thing and reject Sam's offer earlier. Obviously, the right thing was for her to surrender to his big white cock.

"I'm cumming! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" Amy screamed. She felt her pussy tighten and release, throbbing and sending waves of pleasure throughout her entire body. Her whole body trembled, and she spasmed on the desk. Sam withdrew his cock from her pussy and pushed Amy to her knees. He gave his cock a few final strokes and pressed it to her mouth. Her lips offered no resistance and she allowed his thick cock inside. Sam made a loud groan and Amy could feel his cock twitching, releasing streams of thick semen down her throat. Amy tried to swallow every drop, but it was too much. It overflowed and leaked out of her mouth.

"God you really are a perfect Singaporean slut," Sam smiled and started zipping up his pants. "Go home and have a good sleep today, we'll have to discuss your new responsibilities tomorrow."

Amy remained on the floor for a while, recovering from the mind-blowing orgasm she just had. She looked in the mirror just to the corner of the room. Her hair was dishevelled, her mouth open. Cum was dripping from her mouth to her breasts, with a few drops staining the beige top. The one her boyfriend bought for her.

She started to understand why other women choose to date white men despite the gossips. And those stories of Singaporean women cheating on their partners, Amy now knew that they were true. She looked at the mirror again and smiled in satisfaction. Amy was one of them now. A Singaporean slut.

12