Singaporean tries BWC Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy knew that she should feel bad for cheating, for the lies, and for thinking this way. But surprisingly, she felt no trace of guilt. In fact, a small part of her found it exciting. Her boyfriend was embracing her gently and tenderly, treating her like princess to be adored while another man treated her like a whore to be defiled that very same morning.

She broke the kiss and smiled genuinely at Max for the first time since their dinner date, "I love you too."

--

Amy's phone chimed. It was a text from her boyfriend, "Goodnight babe, love you!"

Amy laid on her bed and she replayed her evening dinner with Max. She recalled her kiss with her boyfriend earlier. Yes it was unpassionate, but it was also sweet and loving. She recollected her experience with Sam, letting him use her body however he wanted, bringing her to new heights of pleasures.

Amy closed her eyes and allowed her hands to explore her body freely. One hand moved up towards her breasts, gently pinching and pulling on her hardening nipples. Another hand moved down between her legs, her fingers finding the wetness that have become familiar to her in recent days. She felt her breath become faster, and her heart rate started to rise. Amy trapped her clit between her fingers, rubbing and teasing herself. Soft moans started to escape her lips.

She recalled her memory with the white boss and boyfriend again, the thought of her slutty behaviour only serving to make her wetter. She thought about how she both fucked her boss and kissed her boyfriend on the same day. And as she jumped between her encounters, she automatically started splicing the memories into a single event. In her mind, her loving boyfriend Max was caressing her face while gently kissing her on her lips. At the same time, her boss was fucking her tiny Asian pussy with his big white cock. She started fingering herself faster. Max would smile lovingly at her with his gentle eyes while she submitted to the pleasure that her white boss was giving her.

She could hear how Sam would ask her with an arrogant smirk on his face whose cock was better.

"Yours sir," she repeated to herself, "your white cock feels so much better."

Amy felt an orgasm building rapidly with every stroke of her fingers. She pulled on her nipples harder and tried pushing her fingers deeper into her aching pussy, trying to intensify her climax. Amy imagined how Sam's thrust would get rougher and harder, treating her as his Asian slut. At the same time, Max would hold her hand and kiss her lovingly. The contrast between the two men drove Amy deeper into ecstasy. With a moan, pleasure started rolling out from her body, filling her with an intense overload of sensation. Her hands gripped the sheets of her bed while her body trembled ecstatically.

"Fuckkkkkkkk," she moaned.

Amy let out a breath she didn't know she was holding as the waves of pleasure subsided. Her chest heaved up and down while she basked in the afterglow.

Her phone chimed again and the light illuminated her dark room. This time, the message wasn't from her boyfriend, it was from her white boss, Sam.

"I have an assignment for you. Come over to this address."

Amy smiled. She had her loving boyfriend who would provide her with unconditional love, and had a boss who would give her untold amounts of pleasure and career success as well. Amy did feel like the luckiest girl in the world, she had the best of both worlds.

Amy looked at the mirror in her room and smiled to herself. She typed a reply on her phone, "Goodnight babe, I'm so happy to have you. Love you too."

12