Singing Dirty Christmas Carols

Story Info
The new boss most keep up a tradition with a stripper.
10.9k words
4.65
6.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrina—The end of the Christmas party

"On the last night of Cocks-mas, our boss gave to us," the women in the office sang in unison as the masked stripper pulled Corrina's sheer black panties down her legs. He'd been teasing her clit through the gauzy material since the naughty rendition began. Everyone could see her intense arousal reflected as honey on her thighs.

"Twelve men stripping." They continued after a brief break to cheer. The man looked fantastic. The yeti mask he was wearing had a permanent, friendly smile. It paired well with the festive Santa hat atop his head. The guy was chiseled from tanned stone with drops of perspiration dappling his skin and highlighting his muscular form.

"An eleven-inch cock!" The women whooped as the stripper dropped his scant piece of remaining modesty. The red velvety trunks with furry white rings around the legs and a thick black belt kept the winter theme. Despite being massive, the man's cock was not eleven inches. The song needed to follow a skeleton structure.

The stripper's cock looked good. It was as tanned as the rest of the hunky man, which wasn't easy in the winter months. He was long and thick, with a slight upward curve. The angry head was a deep red. Corrina had to reach out and explore it with a few tugs. This'll work.

This was Corrina's first time staying for the entire Christmas party. In years past, her mother was the owner and manager of the company. Corrina always ducked out of the festivities when the ladies began their yearly rendition of the Twelve Days of Cocks-mas. She didn't need to be there when her mother got stripped and then fucked in front of the entire office.

Her mother had never been married, so annual sex with a stripper wasn't nearly as big of a deal as it was to Corrina. However, Corrina's husband understood the convention, so this wasn't cheating. She planned on breaking the tradition but couldn't do it the first year when Corrina had just taken over the office. Her mother remained the owner, yet it was difficult to be hands-on from Bermuda.

Janette was still salty about losing out to Corrina in the bid to take over the office after Corrina's mother. An office mutiny could be a genuine threat to her power if Corrina didn't play things right. Janette wouldn't have had a problem with the requirements of the end of the annual holiday party. She had become quite promiscuous since her divorce.

The ladies mocked Corrina for sneaking out during the best part of the party, as they saw it. Corrina preferred to keep her identity as the old boss's daughter a secret. Getting her looks and red hair from her father meant that there was minimal familial resemblance between Corrina and her mother. Spending the school year with her dad and only the summers here helped conceal her ties.

"Ten sex acts!" The woman continued to clap as the stripper coated his straining cock in lube. That added slickness would be unnecessary as Corrina's pussy was dripping natural lube. The office, thinking she was a prude, was a slight problem for Corrina, so she would do something her mother never had at the party. Before proceeding, she confirmed the stripper was clean. His enormous penis pointed at her body with a straining red head drooling precum. He was as eager as Corrina felt.

"Nine ladies dancing!" The only line in common with the traditional Christmas carol belted out. Corrina leaned up and ran her hands over the man's taut chest. Another woman would be bestowed the privilege of being the end of the night entertainment next year. She couldn't do that the first year if she wanted to keep the office happy. The charade had a one-time effectiveness. If she only mated with the same stripper yearly, it would be undeniable. He may wear a mask but his cock was distinctive.

"Eight women sucking!" Numerous ladies participated in oral sex at the celebration. Corrina wasn't the sole naked woman at the party. Other women were playing together or blowing some of the other strippers. It was a challenge each year to see who could make the strippers spill during the party. Corrina had taken part in that fun before, but only when her mother disappeared to prepare for her portion of the festivities. She made sure to make a stripper cum before she left though as it was a point of pride for the ladies.

"Seven cocks a stroking!" The ladies found it difficult to make the song work. Some words got extra syllables, while others ended up hurried to make it work with the instrumentals playing over speakers in the glass-encased meeting room. Corrina disconnected all the conference cameras and equipment earlier in the day. She had double-checked again before the song started. She could see Janette using a little blackmail to secure her position.

"Six guys getting laid!" Corrina felt that the number would be higher than six in the fifty women who made up the core women's group at the corporation. The guys had their own holiday celebration, and she didn't need any further knowledge about it. She trusted her CIO to keep it from spiraling out of control.

"Five Golden cock rings!" An extra word stuck out more in that line than perhaps anywhere else, but the slightly rushed word still worked with the inebriated ladies. The stripper had an elastic band that circled his shaft and wrapped around his testicles. It was gold colored, but the material was flexible instead of metallic. Corrina pushed her male partner onto the solid wood of the table. She didn't know if her mother had been passive about this ritual, but she wasn't.

"Four cumming girls!" There had already been far over four orgasms from the strippers performing oral on the ladies. Corrina straddled the man, who had a complete face covering. Others looked more like holiday-themed superheroes with red and green masks around their eyes.

"Three French kisses!" The mask's immobility meant no kissing for Corrina. She was cautious of the strippers' ability to observe, but no leaks had ever been reported. Though it was how Corrina's mother met her father. Their two-year-long relationship was her mother's most prolonged, and the year her mother was pregnant was the only one that her mother deferred the honor of the party to another.

Her father worked as a stripper for all of one party. It was supposed to have been a one-time burst of income to help pay for his last semester of grad school. Corrina would worry about having sex where her parents met, but that was at the previous headquarters, not the new campus.

"Two big tits!" Corrina looked over at her reflection on the conference equipment. Her two big tits looked incredible as she perched just above her well-endowed mate for the evening. Hers were real and came from her father's side of the family. Her mother's set was fake. Corrina reached down to point the curved cock toward her waxed pussy. She aimed to leave an impression while being on display.

Corrina's breast and round bottom that acted as a counterbalance were the only things about her that were not petite. She typically stood at just over five feet. Her ludicrous heels were giving her a big assist tonight, but, even with the boost, she was almost a foot shorter than the stripper.

As soon as the drunken revelers sang the following line, Corrina would ride this massive cock as several dozen of her employees watched. It would fulfill a fantasy that had always prickled in Corrina's mind. She nearly indulged in college a dozen years ago with her now husband at a party, but a fight broke out on the other side of the building as she was dry-humping her man. They never got another opportunity.

"And hard cock in a wet pussy!" rang out the last line of the song. Corrina didn't wait even a heartbeat after the final exclamation mark before she dropped her bulk onto the stripper. She was so wet that he slid perfectly into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" ripped from Corrina's lips as the stripper's bare cock filled her completely. It wasn't just the sublime stretch or frenetic friction that made her swear. The man's perfect curve found the most sensitive spot on her vaginal walls, like it was designed for that purpose.

Sex without a condom was a new sensation that Corrina had only started indulging in recently. She and her husband, Jayden, had been too cautious since they got together a decade and a half ago. Corrina was on birth control, but they still used a layer of latex when they made love.

That changed a few months ago, after the last hurdle that Jayden and Corrina had agreed to before starting a family had been overcome. They were working day and night toward conceiving. Corrina didn't expect the significant change in sex without a condom. Guys always said it felt so much better without protection, which she thought made sense as pussy surrounded their members.

The first time they tried, it was a revelation and now Corrina was addicted. Having sex without treating herself seemed counterproductive. It was like playing her favorite song through a stereo instead of a phone speaker. It was still her beloved tune, only kicked up several notches. She knew Jayden felt the same with the added enthusiasm of his strokes.

Corrina was taking a risk as she asserted her dominance in the office by doing something that her mother never had. She and Jayden had been trying to get pregnant for months and it hadn't happened yet. Corrina still wasn't on birth control, so it was possible that sex with the stripper could lead to the conception, but the stripper was supposed to pull out before he came.

Flocking the boss's breasts was how this party always finished. The stripper was going to ejaculate on her tits to conclude the performance. Corrina had to have several interesting conversations with her mother about this party.

"Grr." The stripper emitted a pleasurable growl from beneath his mask as Corrina started to rise and fall on his ample endowment.

"Shh. The stripper that gets the honor doesn't talk." Corrina put a finger to her lips to enforce another rule.

A pair of ruby red heels with sequined green bows were all that was going to be on her body until after the fun. Her legs fluttered open and closed in time with her accelerating dips on the stripper.

Every gaze in the office was fixed on Corrina. The glass wall to the conference room from the clear concept office was open. The glass doors stacked against each other like the thick, darkly stained oak table was a stage. Strippers and the women that spearheaded growth at the company were watching as Corrina had sex. Given this one chance, she put on an incredible performance.

The stripper's beefy hands enshrouded her hips and kept her steady as she bounced. The room started their next raunchy carol. "Fuck that, fuck that, f—uh uck that cock!" The room enthusiastically sang the next raunchy carol to the tune of Jingle Bell Rock. They could easily trade out that cock and our boss to make the song fit with the current action. In fifty years, the crowd developed a variety of twisted carols that would ring out throughout the show.

"Oh! Unh!" Corrina did her best to put on the show the crowd expected. She kept her back straight as she rode. Her big breasts would be sore tomorrow as they shook and shuttered on every quickened hop. The image in the reflective screen across the room was incredible as Corrina tangled her fingers in her bright red hair as it cascaded to her midback.

The yeti's massive cock looked like it was going to tear her apart as Corrina's pussy stretched to accommodate its enormous invader. Every fevered hop felt incredible. Corrina was so full, but her need to orgasm wasn't rising yet. She was more turned on than ever, but it felt like super-heated water that hadn't started to boil as there were no impurities to allow bubbles to form. One hand explored her breasts as the other found her clit as she searched to add intensity to the building orgasm.

It was paradoxical to be so turned on but be unable to cum yet. The cock, the show, the screaming women, and even the butchered Christmas songs were providing additional fuel for her fire, but the climax was eluding her. "Fuck the stripper with your pussy!" rang out ebulliently between claps. This song was to the tune of Deck the Halls.

Around the vast space, some of the women struggled to sing along. A few of them were too busy sucking cocks from the troop of strippers that were still dancing about the room. A few of the dancers had already cum but returned after time to recharge. Other women were getting their pussies attended to by either strippers or other women. Only Corrina would have sex with a stripper in front of the crowd. Anyone else that wanted to indulge would have to use one of the offices or other conference rooms.

In the front row, Janette's eyes were affixed to Corrina even as a Latin stripper was removing the woman's sweater. Janette was a decade older than Corrina, but in fantastic shape. She made liberal use of the on-campus fitness center as did Corrina. Using the perks of the job only seemed right after working so hard to build the company.

"Yes!" Corrina screamed as a burst of pleasure overcame her. It wasn't the climax she was seeking, but she still needed to annunciate the skill of her mate for the evening. His hips were coming up to meet her every bounce, driving his meaty cock deeper into her. Corrina wondered if everyone could hear how indecently wet, she sounded as her vagina dripped more nectar.

Janette was suddenly topless as she wasn't fighting against the ambitions of her male companion that found the clasp of her bra. Unlike the rest of her body, her breasts had artificial help to gain their added perkiness. The size, however, was all natural. The woman had nursed a trio of babies before getting augmented. Her tits were quite fetching.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Corrina yelled above the audience's loud carol, she was incredibly close and rode higher to push her over the edge. Her hand rapidly circled her clit.

"Stripper balls, Stripper balls, it's Cocks-mas time in the office!" was not Corrina's favorite of the songs that had been converted, but it sounded closer to Silver Bells, that it was parodying than a cadre of other tunes. The pace of the song, however, wasn't right for the metronomic clapping of Corrina and the yeti's bodies. The highlighting of the least enticing part of the strippers' anatomy also didn't help.

Faster, Corrina circled her clit. She was digging the new smoothness around her crotch. She had always kept a shock of red hair at the top of her womanhood but was informed by her mother that she needed to wax before the party. There were certain maladies that could be shared with a stripper even if they both wore protection. Waxing helped assuage one of those risks. Corrina and Jayden's latest trip to the Bahamas had included a number of awkward conversations about what was expected of Corrina at the party.

"OOOHHHHH!" Corrina bellowed as her body finally let loose. She fell forward as a powerful orgasm ran a circuit around her body. The yeti held her tight as her legs shook and her whole body quaked. She pointed her face toward the crowd as she screamed incoherent curses toward nothing in particular.

The stripper's hips didn't stop pressing his massive cock into her waiting pussy as she shouted and sputtered through an epic climax. Cumming in front of a cheering audience was incredible. Reds, oranges, and pinks wheeled through her vision like hot wax in a lava lamp. Her vagina crushed down repeatedly on the penis deep inside her as more bliss radiated from her womanhood.

"Fuck, yes!" Corrina cheered as the climax let go of her. Janette had moved from her seat in the front row while she had her eyes closed. Is she plotting something? Corrina wondered briefly as the crowd clapped and hooted.

"My, my, my. It appears our fearless leader has a secret." Janette's voice startled Corrina from behind her.

Corrina had a number of secrets that the woman could be referring to, but she kept her mouth shut while her work nemesis revealed her findings. She wasn't going to confess to anything. Does she know? Corrina wondered as she met Janette's eyes. She wasn't going to flinch from any challenge, but she didn't need the charade to be uncovered in front of the crowd.

"Why don't you two try a new position so the crowd can see your festive jewelry?" Janette said with an evil laugh at the end.

"Good idea." Corrina stood as the yeti's cock fell from her. She hopped from the table and then leaned over it with her booty facing the crowd.

Even as raucous as tonight was, Corrina firmly upheld her ultimate taboo of not allowing anyone other than Jayden to see her asshole. Her pussy was fine to be shared, as well as being pounded by a stripper's cock, but she didn't want anyone to see her pucker. The butt plug also making her feel full in ways that helped her reach incredible heights.

Corrina often employed one in her love life. She was curious about anal sex, but Jayden was far too big for it. They had tried just once with an entire bottle of lube. It hurt instead of feeling good, and her husband had no desire to injure Corrina.

This evening's choice of butt plug went with the festive theme. It was smooth, green, and metallic with a faceted ruby colored jewel at the end. There was an audible gasp as Corrina draped across the table and all the ladies got a look.

"Look at our leader. Is she not proving herself just as slutty as our previous boss?" Janette slid around the table to hype the crowd.

How is this a power play? Corrina tried to decipher motivation from the tall woman, who was her mother's second in command for years. Nepotism played no role in Corrina's ascension to the helm of the thriving business. Her mother was harder on her than anyone else, but Janette needed to know nothing about her parentage. The woman might use the information to wrestle control away from her. Corrina expanded the company's reach to the national level by spending too much time on the road away from Jayden.

Janette had a decade of seniority on Corrina, but she hadn't made the same impact on the company that Corrina had in a mere decade. Her mother clarified that Corrina would have to do far more to climb the ladder at her company, though those talks were always in private, as the woman didn't want anyone to know who her daughter was.

"It must be some phenomenal pussy, though. Look at how our yeti drips to return." Janette pointed out the precum drooling from the stripper's massive cock. The man was standing to the side of Corrina so the crowd could get a view of her womanhood as it dripped nectar in anticipation of his return. "Why not start one more song to help them get back into rhythm?"

The next Christmas song wasn't Corrina's favorite. It seemed to get entirely too much playtime in stores since Halloween. She remembered learning the dark secret of in-store music when she worked retail during college and had an overnight putting up Christmas decorations. The switch over to holiday music didn't happen when the store opened in the morning, but at midnight on Halloween. Logically, it made since that the changing of the calendar day brought new tunes, but it felt designed to torture the poor associates working an overnight.

"All our boss wants for Christmas is cock!" The crowd yelled the changed line to All I Want for Christmas with gusto. Corrina swayed her hips in time with their singing.

"What do you say, Yeti Claus? Does our boss need your cock?" Janette asked in a low, sultry, pouty tone anyone other than the Stripper and Corrina couldn't hear above the singing. Her hand gave Corrina's round, naked ass a smack.

Corrina looked over at the reflection again to see the stripper's enthusiastic nod.