Singing Dirty Christmas Carols

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Corrina, why don't you put your leg up here? Unless you're not flexible enough." Janette challenged with a smirk. Corrina obediently obeyed the request, opening her stance up even further as the crowd merrily sang, clapped, and cheered.

The stripper wasted no time grabbing Corrina's hips and ramming his enormous cock back into her pussy. "OH!" Corrina roared. The curve had a better impact in other positions, but this found fresh places to provide the intoxicating stretch and friction she cravenly desired.

"Is our new boss's pussy tight?" Janette questioned. This time it was loud and theatrical. Corrina was still ascribing sinister motivation to the woman.

The wool poof at the end of the yeti's Santa hat danced as the stripper nodded. He'd remembered that they forbade him to speak. That particular rule that was passed down from her mother made tonight easier.

"Good, I brought her a treat so we can make sure that our boss is a quivering mess after you make her cum again." Janette's voice was lower. The woman stepped away for a moment.

Corrina couldn't see where she had gone to as the stripper fervently fucked her. This conference room would have a different feel to it when Corrina made her first call of the new year to several retailers in a few weeks. How did my mother do this and not think about what she had done? She questioned internally as she pushed back against every thrust.

"This was always the old boss's favorite." Janette stepped back into view, holding a magic wand type of gigantic vibrator.

I hope that's not the same one that mom used last year. Corrina hid her disgust. She couldn't very well act prissy about it now.

"Though I upgraded since last year. It no longer needs to be plugged in." Janette unconsciously alleviated the unspoken concern. "Hold this while you fuck her, yeti stripper." The woman turned on the vibrator and held it to the crest of Corrina's womanhood. "Don't worry, it has a big battery."

"Fffff...Fuck!" Corrina whined as the sensation gripped her. The stripper kept up the pressure as Janette relinquished the jumbo-sized toy. It was far more intense than the type that Corrina enjoyed, but with her body positively revved by the crowd and the naughtiness of the night, it felt amazing. What is she playing at? Only momentarily popped to the fore when pleasure yanked it back beneath the churning waves of desire.

"Excellent. You two have fun." Janette pranced away with another evil laugh. She gave the Latin stripper that was giving her attention a snap, and he returned to her side. "If you behave yourself, maybe we can have some fun in private after they're done. If you have protection; I'm not the slut my boss is." There was another deranged chuckle. She was playing the scheming villainess well.

"Santa Yeti's cumming on you! Santa Yeti's cumming on you!" The woman at the party sang joyfully as the stripper fucked her mercilessly. This must have been an improvised tune, as this was the first year that a stripper had worn this mask. It seemed as if it would be more appropriate for when the stripper flocked her breasts at the end of the performance.

"The stripper has to cum on your tits, Corrina." Her mother had been insistent on that point as they discussed this party in the Bahamas. The man that may become Corrina's stepfather had taken Jayden fishing so they could spend the day discussing business.

None of their animated talks revolved around the day-to-day running of the company. Her mother trusted that Corrina had that down. Instead, it was the foibles of the staff and several important traditions in the company that she had to maintain as her mother's replacement.

"The one year that the stripper didn't flock me, as they called it, was the only time that our company has had to lay anyone off. I know that there is no correlation between the two, but your employees will still see one." Her mother implored. "That was the year you were born, and I didn't prepare my replacement well enough."

Between the plug, enormous cock, and vibrator, Corrina was going to be a gelatinous mass of screaming bliss in mere moments. She leaned down so her nipples were grazing the warm, smooth surface with each thrust. It opened another, weaker front in the war she was losing between her need to put on a long performance and her need to cum again.

"Oh! Yes!" Corrina yelped.

After bastardizing several other Christmas songs, the jubilant crowd went to Santa Claus is Coming to Town. This second rendition worked better for the action with a refrain of "Yeti Claus is fucking our boss!" They even sang it on beat with the long powerful strokes of the stripper.

Against her clit, the powerful vibrations of the potent wand were rattling Corrina in a whole new way. It had an intensity that had her gasping, but the stripper seemed to know when to wean her off the direct pressure and when to pour on the throttle. The thick cock was relentless as it attacked from different angles on each thrust. Although he kept his mouth shut, there were still throaty growls that the audience would be unlikely to hear over their emphatic singing.

"She's going to cum again!" Janette cheered and got the collection of women to clap in time with the yeti's thrusts.

Corrina wanted to prolong the session and keep Janette from getting a win, but the stripper's thrusts and whirring toy were obliterating and whiff of rebellion. She pushed hard against every incursion into her pussy and drove the perfect cock deeper as her whole body locked up.

"OH FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCkkkk..." Corrina's scream got quieter while she held on for the ride. Standing on her tall heels became untenable as her legs shook. There would be no denying that she was cumming hard on his fervent cock. His thrusts kept coming as Corrina screamed and writhed on the tabletop. He tossed the impressive vibrator on the conference table as the man had to use both enormous mitts to keep her from toppling onto the floor in front of her business.

This orgasm was even more potent than the last. Being watched, the powerful magic wand, fullness of her plug, and the skilled man's brilliant cock added magnitudes of power to the fiery orgasm. While the last was a wave or tidal in action, this was a conflagration of her ignited body. When she came down for the bliss powered hurricane of sensation, the yeti had pulled free of her pussy.

"Is it time for the flocking?" Janette questioned.

Corrina looked over her shoulder and met the mask shrouded eyes of her partner and had a head shake returned from the query. She rolled onto her back and motioned for the yeti to step aside for a moment. "What do you think, ladies? Do you still have more songs to sing?"

"There're always more!" Here CTO yelled out from the front row.

"Good, your boss needs to cum some more!" Corrina remembered the command of her mother to play insatiable and wanton for her performance, but this wasn't about playing the boss. This was her enjoying her one chance for public sex.

"Fuck her more! Fuck her more!" started as a chant through the room.

"You're in charge!" Janette yelled as she pulled her Latin lover close. His gold trunks were one of only a couple of strippers to still have anything on. The woman changed that status with a tug on either side of the fabric. It revealed that he, like all the other strippers, either shaved or waxed. The yeti was the only one she had gotten close enough to wager money on being waxed. There was no stubble anywhere.

The yeti pulled Corrina to the edge of the table as he splayed her legs wide around his muscular torso. Instead of his massive cock impaling her again, a pair of fingers pressed deep into her pussy. Stalling for time? Cora wondered. He had pulled out before her last orgasm was finished. It seemed that the yeti was as interested in more orgasms as she was.

I'm going to ensure he's well paid for tonight. Corrina thought as the man sussed out the perfect spots to apply pressure in her pussy. To get her blazing libido fanned even higher, the yeti procured a still clattering vibrator and applied it to the crest of Corrina's womanhood.

Typically, renewed application of the powerful vibrator on her pearl would be far too much after she had just come, but right now, Corrina's desire was indefatigable. "Mmm..." She murmured delighted by its return.

"Fuck her more! Fuck her more!" Grew in insistence as the yeti toyed with her with his hands for a few carols.

"What do you say, Yeti Clause?" Corrina looked up as she toyed with her nipples. The yeti mask almost came off as he nodded. The enthusiasm almost revealed the identity of the one stripper Corrina couldn't afford to be seen. Luckily, he had remembered to tie the chin strap. "Don't get too excited, you still have to flock these." She pushed her tits together as the fingers slid from her.

"Fuck our boss! Fuck our boss!" the audience chanted. Corrina's CTO was leading the girls in their reverie.

Janette wasn't joining in because she finally occupied her mouth. Her Latin stripper had an impressive endowment with a long shaft and a head that was the thickest part. Her tongue swirled around the girthy feature, then she sucked it between her lips. It shouldn't be a surprise that all the men had impressive cocks. Male strippers that got nude needed to not only be excellent physical specimens, but their penises couldn't be dinky.

That would be a disappointing reveal. Corrina mused. Kind of like a woman with huge tits that just looked a little sad when she released the sweater puppies. She reminisced about a particular college memory.

The exemplary example that was hovering over her abdomen was the largest that Corrina had ever experienced, and she doubted she'd ever take anything more massive. The deep red head drooled precum rudely onto her tummy as he leaned over her.

Yeti Claus adjusted Corrina's angle on the table. If he had left her alone, the man's back would obscure the coupling. Corrina brought her leg closest to the audience down to open the viewing angles of her pussy. Dripping honey onto the conference table wasn't the best look, but she was enjoying the raw exhibitionism of the performance.

To get better access, the stripper moved the vibrator away from Corrina's nexus. His massive cock slammed into her clit twice before stroking it through the ample nectar. A shock of glee reverberated through her aching system. She needed more bliss and release.

The stripper's cock entered her slowly and sensuously, in stark contrast to how the yeti had stabbed into her from behind in the last position.

"Fucking on the table! Making our boss cum! Oh, what fun it is to watch as our office celebrates tonight! Stripper balls, stripper balls! Strippers go all the way!" The office ladies yelled to the tune of Jingle Bells. They seemed to have as much fun as her, but they couldn't match her enjoyment.

"Oh!" Corrina thundered as the stripper picked up speed. His cock fit her as if some sorcerer had crafted it to push ecstasy into her body. In a similar manner to her riding in the first position, the yeti's cock found the magical right place. He exploited the spot as his cock moved in her like a diesel piston, purposeful and strong. Long strokes used his entire length to get her moaning.

To aid her adventurous lover, Corrina pinched and teased her nipples to add another doorway for pleasure in her blissful form. Her fingers couldn't match the expert attentions of her husband, not because she couldn't use feedback to guide her, but because he could surprise her. The stripper, sadly, couldn't make an effort to do the same.

A look over at Janette was just in time to see her stripper hike up her skirt and pull off her panties. The man pulled them off one leg, but let them stay entwined in one of her golden colored heels. The Latin stripper was stroking his cock like he was coating himself in saliva and precum before fucking her.

That would be a power move. Corrina thought. Only the boss was supposed to be fucked as the crowd cheered. Janette could grab a stripper and have some fun, but not with an audience. I'm going to have to say something if he penetrates her. Discipline wasn't her favorite part of being a boss, but she couldn't tolerate her wresting away power.

How would I even stop her? Cora doubted that trying to assert herself while getting fucked at an office party would be very effective. All her worries were for naught as the Latin stripper got down on his knees to lick Janette's pussy.

The yeti must have sensed her distraction as he brought the large vibrator back into contact with the crest of Corrina's womanhood. "Fuck!" She cried out in bliss. "Harder!" she demanded her stripper rev up his strokes.

"Heh." The yeti gave a brief laugh. Corrina put her finger to her lips to silence him, but it was unlikely the audience could hear him above their rendition of Yeti the Stripper in which her lover was Santa's hero on Christmas night.

"Yeti, the big-cocked stripper!" The women sang delightedly off key. "Santa came to say, yeti with your cock so big, won't you fuck our boss tonight!"

Faster, the man's endowment slid in and out of Corrina's dripping embrace. She moaned louder as he hit the best spot from a multiple of angles. Each pushed her ecstasy higher. The pulsing of the vibrator and pinching of her nipples added to the swirling vortex of delight jetting through her nervous system and overwhelming her brain.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! AAAAHHHHH!" Corrina unleashed a desperate scream as the climax took hold. This time the yeti didn't stop or slow down as she came. It drove her orgasm higher and higher as she wailed. The layer of sweat beneath her back allowed her to writhe and moan without appreciable friction.

Across her clenched eyes, the colors of Christmas lights played like strobes. Instead of dancing in time to a song, they strobed in time to her vagina, as it clenched down on her stripper's pounding cock. Fucking in front of an audience was incredible.

"Ready... to... flock?" Corrina gasped as she came down from the best orgasm of the night. The stripper was still fucking her, but with a little less gusto. The vibrator was now on the table, silent as he had shut it off.

Yeti Claus's thick head shook no as he reached out and grabbed her arms and willed her to sit up and grasp his shoulders. Corrina complied at once. She trusted this man implicitly. He hooked his beefy arms around her and pulled her off the table.

"Hold on, we're going on a tour." The stripper whispered through his mask.

Corrina nodded discreetly and didn't chide the man. There was no way that the audience was going to hear it over the loud singing of "Orgasms we have heard on high."

The change to riffing on a decidedly non-secular Christmas song squicked her out, but Corrina kept the creeping disgust off her face. Her father had taken her to church and Sunday school as a girl and she still believed, even if she went to church a couple times a year at most. Corrina would feel a little guilty when she heard Angels we Have Heard on High or Gloria at church, but she couldn't let that sneak out on her face now.

The yeti spun on his heels and started a stop-and-go tour of the largest open room in the office. The pauses were so he could unleash a flurry of stokes into her pussy. Corrina helped by pushing off his shoulders and falling down his impressive length. How his steps caused him to bump into her clit was impressive. It held nothing to the strength that the vibe had earlier, but after the last orgasm, the sensation was just right.

The stripper's strength would be more impressive if Corrina wasn't petite and light, other than her pair of large breasts and round ass as a counterweight. Still, taking her on a full lap of the office and stroking into her pussy was marvelous.

Janette wasn't paying very close attention, as she had switched to sucking her stripper's cock as he fingered her. She was no longer singing along with the crowd or keeping one eye on Corrina and her stripper. "Ohh!" The woman yelped as her legs shook. Corrina now knew what it looked like when her second in command orgasmed.

I'm not the only one getting to cum tonight. Corrina thought but knew that she and Janette were far from the only one's climaxing.

The CTO was sucking another stripper's gifted length as a woman from payroll and benefits devoured her pussy. Corrina would have felt nervous about this, but the two ladies had been getting together for longer than Corrina had been working here. They would doubtlessly have sex together after Corrina's performance.

They should just admit they are in love. Both women were divorced, and the entire office could see it even if they refused to acknowledge their love. Sometimes the pair put on a show in the office and other times they would sneak off with a stripper and have a threesome.

The tour continued weaving through each of the rows of desks as the stripper fucked. Occasionally, he would lay her on a table to stroke harder and play with her breasts or clit. He couldn't do much other than thrust while he carried her, though she liked the feel of his stout chest against her.

The group continued to cycle through songs and chants as the circuit of the space continued. The Little Drummer Boy rendition left something to be desired, but the yeti could stroke to every "Pa rum pum pum!" and it felt incredible. Do You See What I See, was a well-rehearsed call and response even if the refrain was always "A cock, a cock, fucking our boss."

I would have thought that they would have come up with more verses in fifty years. Corrina thought as she had a moment of clarity. Yeti Claus's stamina was impressive. They had spoken before the show, before he put on the mask, to get an idea of what they were going to do. They knew they had to put on a fantastic show and switch positions a few times, but other than that, they were going to wing it. The stripper's improvisation skills were top-notch. Definitely getting a tip.

"I like your jewelry." The CTO smiled as the yeti showed her off. Corrina was starting to wonder if this was why she was being paraded around the room.

"Thanks... Whew!" The yeti's fucking made it hard to converse. "It's extra fun. H... have you tried one!?"

"Not yet, but... I'm curious!" The CTO was equally stymied by the woman going down on her as Corrina was.

"Oh! Christmas present idea! You can bring it with us to the resort!" The woman from payroll paused to say.

"Fun... Uh... shit! Boss we're dating! We need to fill out a form, right?"

"About damn time!" Corrina's response was joined with a half dozen other voices. "Worry about that when you get back. I think we have some witnesses for that declaration now." Corrina added alone when the yeti paused.

Janette was going to town on her stripper's cock. Finding out that her second in command could deep throat wasn't a thing that Corrina had thought she was going to learn tonight, but the women were competitive. If one woman could do it, the others had to prove they could to. The CTO's fervent oral skills were the obvious inspiration for Janette. Now I feel competitive.

"Fuck!" The yeti's reprieve ended abruptly as he pushed Corrina against the wall and picked up speed, cutting off her observations of the room. He growled in a bestial manner as he plunged his cock in and out of her. With the assistance of the wall, he could free one arm and play with a breast. That was all Corrina needed to cascade into another bliss. This one was quick, but loud.

Corrina screamed as the climax fired through her like an explosion. Although not as long as the others, her pussy torqued down on the yeti's cock hard enough that he stopped stroking and just held on for dear life. "Grr!" He growled softly as Corrina's consciousness fully returned.