Singing Dirty Christmas Carols

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Flocking time now?" Cora whispered to her partner.

It was just louder than the strains of "Joy to the office. Our boss has cum!"

"You need to go on one more ride." The stripper whispered. She could hear a smile in the almost inaudible whisper.

"Okay, but tap me on the hip if you're going to cum. I need you to cover my boobs."

The stripper nodded his ascent as there was a brief reprieve in the singing. He let her down, finally pulling out of her vagina for the first time in two orgasms.

"Come on!" Corrina giggled, then wrapped her hand around his stiff cock and pulled him along in her wake.

Corrina whistled along to a second round of "Fuck that cock!" as she skipped back across the room. Maybe they ran out of songs? She wondered if her mother ever put on this long of a show. She did a spin on her heels and then grabbed the cock again without looking. Corrina loved giving a performance.

"On the table, Yeti Claus!" Corrina ordered.

"How's that enormous cock?" Janette's focus suddenly returned to the stage.

"Outstanding!" Corrina yelled out. She was feeling too good to worry about office politics and Janette's power plays for the moment. "Look like you have one to try after the show."

"If he makes it that long." Janette shrugged and went back to work on the Latin stripper's cock. "I'm sure I have other choices, too." She winked.

Since she had already ridden the yeti cowgirl. Corrina climbed onto the table and faced the crowd. "Are you ladies bored, or should I go for one more orgasm?"

"Fuck some more! Fuck some more!" rang out from the crowd again.

"If it's what the people want." Corrina took a moment to line up the stripper's cock as she squatted on her ludicrous heels. "Ohh!" She groaned as the mammoth cock returned to where it belonged. Since she went cowgirl the first time, this ride was backward.

"I can't believe you're going bare back on that bull!" The CTO yelled with a giggle.

"It feels so good!" Corrina confirmed. "I highly recommend a gigantic cock without it," she purred as she rode. "As long as you know he's clean and you're being safe otherwise!" Corrina quickly added. A sudden worry about pushing terrible habits on her workers lanced into her brain.

"It is a fantastic experience, but not tonight." Janette declared while taking a quick break from her blowjob.

"Suit... your...self..." Corrina was having a hard time moaning out as her riding got quicker. The stripper held her hips stable to keep her on target as she rose and fell recklessly. This felt too good. It was too bad that it was going to end soon.

Using her open hands, Corrina opened more fonts of pleasure on her bouncing boobs. Everything felt incredible while they watched her. Maybe this was why mom kept the tradition going. She thought as the crew launched into more repeated tracks. They have run out of ideas. She smiled, taking pride in putting on that long of a performance.

"Oops!" Janette yelled out as the stripper she was sucking grunted and sprayed a burst of sperm across her nose and then one over her breasts. She only let him blast twice before deep throating the spraying cock. The stripper looked like he was in heaven as he unloaded. "No pussy for you, I guess." Janette chortled once he finished.

Corrina slowed for a moment and reached for the vibrator beside them on the table. She needed to end this show with a bang and if Janette was going to get flocked, she needed to cum hard before Corrina repeated the action.

"Ride that cock! Ride that cock!" The girls had taken to chanting instead of singing as Corrina rode. Everyone seeing all of her pussy as the enormous cock speared it was extraordinary.

The vibrator whirred as she held it a lot firmer to her clit than the yeti ever had. There was a narrow band between not enough and too hard, that was impossible without perfect feedback. Unlike the attention on the tits, the randomness from the device kept it from feeling like her self-play on her breasts.

Faster she rode as Corrina spurred herself frantically toward the strongest orgasm of the night. It might be the record for her body. She felt the happy precursors as her body prepared to let loose. Her eyes were closed, but the sounds of the chanting were having the potent effect of letting her know that she was being watched.

"Oh! Yes! This cock is so good!" Corrina moaned. The statements made her feel dirtier, which was just what she was aiming for. She was sprinting toward the finish line like she used to do in cross-country at the end of a big run. The crowd was cheering for her like when she was at regionals and seconds away from a record time on the course. She'd never heard a crowd like that at any of her events in high school.

One more stride and she was going to break the tape when a desperate tapping beat out on her thigh. "I'm so close!" She cried out but couldn't stop herself. She should have gotten up and let the yeti flock her breasts, but her greed got the best of her. Heat filled her pussy as the stripper grunted. It was all she needed to fall back and embrace her orgasm. Yeti Claus was already cumming, so there was no reason not to enjoy the moment.

Her world exploded as she climaxed far harder than any time tonight. She wailed something unearthly and unintelligible toward the ceiling as a kaleidoscope of Christmas colors danced through clenched eyes. More and more heat filled her womanhood as the yeti grunted softly. He crossed one of his powerful arms over her breasts and twiddled her clit with well-practiced fingers, kicking her into a higher orbit as though it were a second stage of an enormous rocket booster.

Yeti Claus's cock stopped spitting, and he rode out her orgasm as he pushed Corrina's screaming climax higher. Her legs shook, and it even felt like there was an extra burst of honey from her pulsing vagina, but she wasn't sure if that was her or just the stripper's molten semen flowing from her.

"Shit..." slipped from Corrina's mouth as she slowly regained her breath. What did I do? I had one job, one thing I had to achieve, and I fucked it up. Corrina admonished herself. That orgasm, though...

"Did you let the stripper cum in your pussy!?" Janette was suddenly beside the table with worry in her eyes. Corrina had been expecting something evil or conniving from the woman, but this sounded like concern. "You HAVE to let him flock your breasts." The woman whispered.

Too late now. How am I going to handle my fuck up? Corrina only thought for a moment before going into motion.

"Oh, he will!" Corrina got up as sperm drooled from her. She helped the stripper to his feet atop the table.

"He's gotta cum on your boobs!" someone yelled out of the audience. "It's good luck!"

The crowd murmured as it got restless. Suddenly, no strippers were dancing, and no women were having fun. Every eye was staring at her and the yeti. Guilt and disgust gripped her gut for a moment, but Corrina shook it off and wrapped a hand around the stripper's slowly softening cock.

"I need you to get hard again." Corrina willed the yeti. The taste of his sperm and her pussy were pungent as semen dripped onto the wood of the conference table. One hand grabbed his tight testicles and started playing with them. She held the shaft as she sucked each of them between her lips. Waxing meant that his pubes weren't getting stuck in her teeth or flossing her unintentionally.

"I got this." Corrina looked toward the audience before getting back to work. She'd never been able to deep throat Jayden, and not for a lack of trying. Tonight, she was desperate, and that steeled her will as she sucked the stripper between her lips. The yeti was getting hard again.

"Flock her tits! Flock her tits!" came out as a clapping chant.

I can do this! Corrina felt a burst of inspiration as more and more of the yeti's impressive cock went down her gullet. Her typical gag reflex was staying quiet as she rose to the challenge. Once her nose touched his upper crotch, she couldn't resist giving the audience and stripper a thumbs up.

To get the best reaction from the stripper, Corrina employed every trick in her book. She even grabbed the vibrator and pressed it to the head of his cock as she ran her tongue around his shaft and got a workout with her arms.

"Umm..." the yeti moaned, and Corrina put up a finger to her lips again as he nodded. They were too far along and had already made a mockery of some traditions. It was no time to give up on everything.

Yeti Claus wasn't going to cum quickly, but he kept his hands crossed behind his back. Jayden usually took at least fifteen minutes to get back erect after he ejaculated. So, the stripper, only taking a minute to get up again, was a pleasant surprise. Yeti Claus must enjoy putting on a show as much as I do.

Corrina got her entire body in on the action as she cajoled the man toward orgasm. She used her legs to bounce along his shaft, occasionally giving her mouth a break and keeping the pressure on with her arms. Corrina held her core straight and rigid as she worked to keep her bouncing form eternally on target. She varied her technique from deep throating the enormous cock to licking the head and using both hands on his long shaft. Corrina needed to keep him guessing.

"Suck that cock! Suck that cock!" Janette led the crowd in a new chant as Corrina put her all into getting her breasts flocked. The audience's shock and dismay had only lasted a few minutes before they got back into a spirited cheer.

The cheering gave way to more revivals of their cheerful Christmas parodies. As they chanted Stripper Balls again, Corrina used the slowed pace to catch her breath. She hadn't gotten to the gym today but had a feeling that the performance was burning a ton of calories. The hard-earned sweat enhanced the curves and muscles of her body.

A new version of Jingle Bell Rock, made an appearance with the lines of "Suck that, suck that, suck that cock!" yelled with excessive glee and giggles. Corrina would applaud their continued ingenuity, but she needed to concentrate.

"Mmm..." The yeti groaned as he tapped Corrina's shoulder. It wouldn't do to have him go off in her throat after the spirited work to get him off again. She aimed his throbbing shaft at her breasts and stuck them out a little as her arms picked up speed.

The stripper's legs flexed as he unloaded. "Errrnn!" came out through clenched teeth as a blast of sperm jetted from his cock. Corrina aimed his member back and forth to ensure that he appropriately flocked both her breasts. There were only four ropes from his cock, but they had an impressive volume, considering it had only been minutes since he had unloaded an epic amount of sperm in her pussy.

Once the rod stopped spitting, Corrina sucked the sputtering shaft into her mouth and cleaned him off as she tortured the yeti just a little. Jayden always complained when she did this but insisted that Corrina do it the next time he ejaculated. The stripper growled in a low, rumbly way, arguing that he was feeling the same mixture of bliss and frustration.

The crowd had burst into another song Corrina hadn't heard before, though it sounded well-rehearsed instead of improvised. Probably haven't heard it because I was never here at the end. Corrina thought as they belted out, "We wish you a merry Cocks-mas and our bosses flocked boobs."

"Wow, we've never seen that in the performance." Janette helped Corrina to her feet. The older woman's panties were around one ankle. "Let's have a big round of applause for our fearless leader and Yeti Claus!"

Corrina and the stripper waved toward the screaming, mostly naked crowd. When the yeti bowed, Corrina curtsied, holding the hem of an invisible dress. The stripper had flocked her chest well, despite having epically unloaded in her pussy. I hope I made you proud, mom. Was an odd, but sincere thought. The crowd's adoration and whistles felt authentic.

Janette reached down and plucked the silky panties from around her golden colored gladiator heels. She tossed them on the conference table before she turned back toward Corrina. "I assume you two would like to shower."

The yeti and Corrina followed Janette through the winding halls of the expansive world headquarters. Corrina's mother had not started the company, she had just moved them from being a metropolitan to regional power. It was in the last couple of years that they had become known on the global stage. With her mother's tutelage, and Corrina's fresh ideas, business was booming even as others in the tech sector cut jobs.

The Cocks-mas party tradition hadn't been initiated by her mother. It was a product of the company's original founding couple. They were swingers from the free-love era and had hired friends to start the company. The sex at the Christmas party started there and slowly evolved into what it is now as the founders' friends moved on or retired.

Corrina's mother gleefully continued the practice when she was given the reins. It was an expected ritual now that the women at the office looked forward to all year. Corrina was now the sixth woman to complete the ritual for a crowd.

"Nice job, Corrina. How many times did you orgasm? Four?" Janette grinned.

"Five."

"Oh, I missed one, but a stripper diverted my attention." Janette cleaned the semen on her cheek to demonstrate her lack of focus.

"Yeah, you looked like you were having fun."

"I'm a teensy bit competitive." Janette shrugged. "That must be some yeti cock. I might have to ensure we request him next year so I can get a turn. I can't believe you went without making him wrap it up," she purred toward the stripper. Walking through the office naked as stripper semen dripped down her body with the topless second in command was unnerving. "And you let him cum in your pussy."

"We got lost in the moment." Corrina explained with a blush.

"Shit happens. At least there's birth control, right?" Janette laughed.

"Uh... yeah." Corrina hoped she wasn't giving anything away. The silent yeti's sperm could very well be finding purchase in her unguarded womb. If this was what got her pregnant there would be a variety of questions about the timing.

"Will Jayden be okay with this?" Janette inquired softly.

"Yeah. We share everything. Don't know that he'll be thrilled that a stripper ejaculated in me, but he knew it was a possibility." Corrina was truthful as she kept up the charade.

"Good, I like him. This party destroyed my marriage. The ex-couldn't handle me sucking other guy's cocks." Janette sighed. "He thought he should get to have sex since I blew a stripper. Getting his dick sucked and licking pussy would have been fair, but plowing the eighteen-year-old babysitter on the kitchen table was too much. Dumbass forgot what time I was getting home from my business trip."

"I will admit that it isn't Jayden's favorite thing, but he appreciates the practice." Jayden relished a blowjob and Corrina always wanted to practice her form before the party every year. He was the only one she swallowed with, though.

"Your mom would be proud." Janette smirked as she delivered Corrina and the stripper to the locker room outside the company gym.

"My mom?" Corrina's shocked look wasn't feigned.

"Why do you think I've been busting your tits for the last decade?" Janette confirmed. "Don't worry, I'm the only one who knows, other than your mom. I've been her second in command for two decades, Corrina. That's not going to change with the leadership."

"I thought you wanted the big office."

"Nope, too much stress. I'm happy where I am. Now, shower up. Your change of clothes is in your locker. We can handle clean up if you want to leave."

"Thank you, but I'm going to shower and come help clean the conference table at least. There are certain things I'd rather not leave for someone else."

"Alright, I've gotta go have my fun." Janette winked before slinking off. "And by fun, I mean sex with that big dicked stripper in my office. Being single and having a corner office has its perks."

Corrina waited until Janette was gone, and she could no longer hear the clacking of heels ringing down the hallway. She darted into the men's locker room instead of her own. Her partner was the only one in the locker room. His mask remained on as he retrieved his shower tote. Corrina was here to collect what she needed, the only thing the man couldn't give her in front of the audience.

The flocking on her chest and the rest of his semen dripping from her very satisfied pussy should have been enough for the night, but Corrina needed more. She watched as the man worked at his locker. His ass was just as amazing as his front side. Corrina hadn't gotten to see this much of him during their performance. The first thing he reached for was his wedding ring.

Corrina couldn't resist walking over and giving one of the stripper's muscular cheeks a sharp slap. "Good game!" she yelled with an indecent giggle. She'd always felt a little jealous of the guys after a football game getting to do that.

"Corrina!" The stripper yelped as he spun around. "What are you doing in here? You can't be in the men's locker room. The other strippers will be here when they're done!"

"The ladies will keep them busy for a while," Corrina giggled.

"Sorry about cumming in you. You're on birth control, right?" The stripper asked. The yeti mask still muffled his voice.

"Nope, you may have given me exactly what I want for Christmas."

"Don't you mean exactly what we want?"

"I suppose I did." Corrina stepped closer and pulled the yeti's mask off. "Thanks for doing this, Jayden. I know you haven't stripped since college." Corrina leaped into her husband's arms.

Jayden had paid his way through college by stripping for women's parties. The occupation came about after the pair had started dating and he lost his football scholarship. He had never had sex during an event before tonight, but he had his cock sucked a few times and went down on some women. It seemed fair, as Corrina did the inverse at her yearly parties.

"Was it everything you dreamed of, babe?" Jayden's brown eyes gleamed as he came in for a slow kiss.

"Better." Corrina grinned. "And judging by how much semen you left in me and on my tits, you did, too."

"I kinda dig my wife."

Jayden was the only man that she had ever had sex with. Before him, she had done oral and hand stuff, but nothing else with a man. She'd slept with a couple of women prior to their freshman year of college, but she had been faithful to Jayden. Their ruse kept that from changing. Her vows meant something to her, and she wasn't going to break them.

This setup wasn't solely Corrina and Jayden's idea. It had been her mother's suggestion. "He has experience stripping and they wear a mask." Her mother had suggested.

"They do?"

"Yup and they have to be quiet."

"Okay."

"Listen, having sex at the party a year after you were born was my worst mistake. I loved your father, but felt like I had to do that. It was after our only layoffs and I couldn't let the girls down."

"Huh."

"Don't repeat my mistakes, babe. Make your own."

Corrina shook off the daydream. "That's good, because she loves you." One more kiss and it was time for Corrina to sneak back to her locker room, so they didn't give away their carefully plotted hoax.

Before she could leave, a commotion at the door pulled their attention. "Shit, hide!"

Corrina quickly ducked around the end of the row of lockers. She was ready to slink one way or the other, depending on where the new visitor was headed.

"Hey, hey, hey! How's it going, old man?" Another stripper asked as he stepped into the same section of lockers as Jayden. Arnold was a tall, stoutly built black man who had lost his gold shorts with silver trim that looked like tinsel. His cock was erect as Corrina peeked through a slat in an open locker door. He didn't seem at all put off by his condition.