All Comments on 'Single Combat'

by Narg

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nicely done. I might have had her have a talk with Yarei or another amazon after her defeat, but well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Kind of out there

Enjoyed it but I would have like to have seen the queen give as good as she got before she submits. Victory is sweetest when it is EARNED.

AethernaAethernaalmost 11 years ago

Yeah, this is great, but I wish the fight had gone on a bit longer.

slayergirl69slayergirl69almost 9 years ago
Very nice but the ending... (spoilers)

Really enjoyed reading this and loved the power the Women have. Although Jarhl is a noble man, not wanting to harm the Amazons, and his sincere admiration of his Female counter-parts, "the loss of a beautiful Woman is a tragic waste", was very nice. I was very disappointed the Amazons lost. And disturbed how the Priestess was treated. The story became incredibly misogynistic towards the end which was such a sad turn of events in a story that otherwise celebrated the expendability of men and the importance of honoring Women :-)

All in all a very nice read!

baileytommybaileytommyalmost 5 years ago

I hated this story' who likes read about slavery ?

baileytommybaileytommyalmost 5 years ago

I hated it all ,its about slavery and rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply wonderful

Loved every second of it. Wonderfully written, excellent male dominance and female submission, tantalising description of male endowment and female ownership in bed; exactly what I wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Someone please ilustrate this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?!

TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!!

TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU!!

AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN!!

And correctional rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Narg, please make another chapter for this story I need it. Make Edric conquer the goddess now.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

where is the sequel where the Jarl humilliates the godess?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A man who fears not to explore his fantasies, and make them true throughout his fine writing. This place needs more of your work, and more writers like you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

For a moment put yourself in the place of the Amazons witnessing. Suddenly, the most unpredictable, the least expected, the most improbable, happens without warning and in a horrible way: suddenly, they witness their powerful queen humilliated and overpowered; defeated on her knees, sucking the cock of the invader king. And in that moment they all know everything is lost. This is a plot twist equivalent to the red wedding lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous