Single Guy Meets Swinger Couple

Story Info
Adventure into Swingers.
3.1k words
4.28
15.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
576 Followers

Being a widower and doing some online dating and meeting a fair amount of unique or shall we say strange ladies I was unsure if I even wanted other women in my life anymore. But I do love sex and pleasing a woman is my biggest turn on. While on vacation in Mexico I met a couple that were Swingers and the husband shared his wife with me for several nights. I thought that would be a great situation for me. Sex with no commitments.

I looked through the internet and found a website for Swingers. Membership was cheap so I joined. I sent out emails to the ones that I was interested and got replies wondering if I was Bi or not. If I was Bi they would be interested. Well I am not Bi so they were out.

One day I got an email from a couple saying that the wife is interested in me. He is straight but they usually play together. Occasionally he gives her a Hall Pass to play alone. They wanted to know if I was interested in meeting. After reading their bio and looking at their pictures I felt we were a good match and his wife Karen was a very attractive 50-year-old lady. I myself am 60 so it's not like I am having a MILF or GILF fantasy!

I told them I was interested, and we set up a place to meet for drinks and appetizers. I arrived and went inside the bar and they were already there. Paul shook my hand and Karen gave me a hug. Paul is about 6' 2" tall with blonde thinning hair. In good shape and not bad looking. I repeat, I am not bi or gay. Karen is 5' 6" about 130 lbs. Long wavy brown hair, bright blue eyes and D cup breasts. Attractive lady with a smile that lights up a room. We had a great conversation and I felt very comfortable with them. Karen reached under the table and was holding my hand and gently stroking my thigh. Which was getting me hard. After an hour Paul excused himself to go to the bathroom and to give Karen and I a chance to talk a bit.

As soon as Paul left Karen said, "You are very handsome man. Would you be interested in taking this further?"

I told her, "I definitely am. Just thinking of being with you has made me hard."

Karen looked around the bar to see if anyone was looking at us. Seeing that it was safe she moved her hand to my cock and slid it up and down my shaft causing me to get harder and bigger. "Mmmm nice size. How big do you get?"

"On a good day I am 9" otherwise 8"." I replied.

"You feel very thick too. I like that."

About that time Paul returned to the table. Karen said to Paul, "He has a very nice package. I love feeling his cock under the table."

Paul chuckled a little and said, "I am glad you are enjoying him."

As we talked a bit more Karen moved my hand to her thigh. She wore a short skirt and her skin was smooth and warm. After a bit she took her hand from mine and started to stroke my thigh and cock. I took this as a sign and moved my hand up her leg until I found her shaved panty less pussy.

Running a finger along her slit I could tell she was already wet. As I did this, she gripped my cock tighter. I slowly stroked her pussy getting it wetter and ever so slightly moved my finger inside her to where I was gently stroking her hard-little clit. She started to squirm a bit and was biting her lower lip and had her eyes half closed as I teased her.

Paul then asked me, "What do you think of Karen? Are you interested in taking this to the next step?"

As I pulled my hand from her crotch I said, "I think she is a beautiful woman and you are lucky to have her, and I would love to move forward." I sucked my finger that was just in her pussy and said, "She also taste like candy."

Paul smiled and said, "Can you give us 5 minutes please."

I left and went to the bathroom to give them some time to talk. Taking my time, I was nervous how things would play out. Did they want an MFM adventure? I was hesitant in doing that and told them it wouldn't be ideal for me but if necessary, I would think about it.

I returned to the table and sat next to Karen. She reached over and held my hand. Paul started the conversation. "We were talking and Karen very much would like to have sex with you. I understand your reluctance of having a 3 some. It takes time to get used to it. It did me. We have an agreement where we grant each other a hall pass. That means we can be with another person without one of being there. I am giving her a hall pass. However, I will be in the house just to make sure she is safe. Are you okay with this?"

I felt Karen squeeze my hand and then run a finger along my cock. "I am okay with that." I answered.

"Great, set up a KIK account and we will communicate through there. We don't give out our phone number. You will only communicate through me, not Karen." While at the table I downloaded the app and set up an account and we added each other to the account. "We will be in touch later to figure a day that would work for us." Paul said.

The bill came and I started to get my wallet out when Paul said, "Put your money away. I am buying." I said, "You are sharing your beautiful wife with me, it's the least I can do is buy."

"I like to see my wife happy. You are helping me keep her happy. My treat."

I walked outside with them with Karen holding my hand. As we stepped outside a couple of guys followed us out to have a cigarette. I wanted to kiss her badly but didn't know if that would cross the boundaries with Paul and Karen. But with the other guys standing there watching us I figured it wouldn't be appropriate.

I let go of Karen's hand and shook Paul's hand and thanking him for the drinks and told them I was looking forward to hearing from him. I turned to Karen and said, "I was a pleasure meeting you." With that Karen stepped in close to me and kissed me on the lips. It was a quick kiss which she followed up with a few more kisses with each kiss lasting a bit longer to where we now were kissing deeply as our tongues explored each other's mouth.

My hand travelled up her side then onto her left breast. She moaned into my mouth as I gently massaged it and ran my thumb across her hard nipple. My cock was hard and it wanted to be free from my jeans. Karen's hand slid down and squeezed my cock a few times. The guys having a cigarette started to cheer as they watched us. This broke off our kiss.

She went over to her husband and said, "Shall we go?" Paul nodded yes and then she kissed him and got into their car and drove off as I was getting into my car I heard the guy's say, "What the fuck did we just see?"

A couple of weeks went by and I never heard from them. I figured they changed their minds. Then I get a message from them. "Hi Brian. Sorry for the delay but we have been very busy. I travel a lot for my job and a lot of the time Karen comes with me. How would next week Tuesday work for coming to our house at 5:00?"

I was so excited to see this text. I responded right away. "Works for me. What's your address?"

He replied, "We will meet you at a restaurant near our house. Have a few drinks then you can follow us to our home. Now I will give you some advice. Karen likes it a bit rough. Not really rough. She likes to have her ass slapped now and then. She also likes dirty talk during sex."

I replied, "Noted. I will do what it takes to please her."

Next Tuesday I get to the restaurant right on time. I go in and see Karen sitting by herself wearing a sexy black sundress. She already has a drink in front of her. She stands up and greats me and kisses me on the cheek. "Paul's flight was delayed and he will meet us at the house." She tells me.

I tell her how beautiful she looks and I sit down and order a drink. We visit about both being nervous but the drink seems to have calmed us a bit. After we finish the drink I pay for out drinks. She thanks me. As we walk outside I ask which car was hers so I could follow her. She tells me she took an Uber and she would ride with me.

The drive wasn't more than a few minutes. In which Karen held my hand the whole time. We get in the house and I look around. It appears Paul make a very nice living.

Karen says, "We will go upstairs to the guest bedroom. It has a private bathroom there too. Paul is at the airport. He said we can go ahead and start if we wanted too. He trusts you."

I follow her upstairs watching her ass, knowing that soon that ass will be mine to play with. They have a king size bed in the guest room with a couple of nightstands, tv and pictures. Karen turns to me and we start kissing right away. It turned deep and passionate right away.

Karen broke off the kissed and turned her back to me and told me to unzip her dress.

I slid the zipper down and slid her dress off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I pulled Karen into my body and kissed her neck as I reached around and cupped her breasts. She began to moan immediately. I now remembered Paul told me she likes dirty talk. I whispered in her ear, "I am going to make you my dirty little slut." Then I nibbled her ear. This set her off.

Karen turned to me and dropped to her knees and undid my belt and pulled my pants and underwear causing my cock to pop out looking big and angry. "Fuck you are big. I have been wanting to see this ever since I felt you under the table."

Karen licked my cock for the base to the tip then took the head of my cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. I felt some pre cum escaping me and was afraid I was going to cum right away. Karen must of sensed it be because she took my cock from her mouth and said, "Let's lay down on the bed."

We took off whatever remaining clothes we had on and got onto the bed. We began with kissing deeply as our tongues explored each other's mouths. My right hand massaged her breasts and played with her hard nipples.

Eventually I worked my hand down between her legs. Karen parted her legs giving me easy access to her smooth wet pussy. As I lightly ran my fingers over her wet pussy lips she moaned into my mouth.

I slid my fingers deep inside her wet pussy and moved my lips to hard nipples. I could feel her cervix as I my fingers entered her deeply. She moaned with pleasure. Backing off I worked her G spot. Her hips began to rotate with pleasure.

"Talk to me Brian." She said.

As much as I didn't want my mouth to part with her nipple, I figured I was here to please her. "Your pussy like me exploring it? I bet you your pussy can't wait for my big cock to fuck you."

I now went to work on her clit as it was enlarged and wet. It didn't take long before she was digging her nails into my arm yelling, "Oh yeah baby make me cum, make me cum"

Karen's body shook as she came on my hand. I didn't give her a break. I slid down and started to lick her pussy. "Careful, I am sensitive there after I cum." She said.

"Shut up. I own this pussy now. I will teach it how to cum multiple times." I went to work licking and sucking her clit and within 30 seconds she was enjoying the sensation. I slid two fingers inside her and pressed down to give her the feeling of fullness as I sucked her clit. Pulling my ring finger out I slid it slowly into her ass while the other finger stroked her G spot.

"Oh fuck, I love ass play. Fuck my ass Brian" She said.

I finger fucked her ass hard and sucked her clit hard and in no time I experienced my first squirting orgasm while giving oral.

She was motionless for a few minutes as I moved up and kissed her deeply so she could enjoy her own love juices. Her hand slowly moved to my hard cock and she slowly started to stroke it. Then she rolled over and pulled out a drawer and took out some condoms. "I am beyond getting pregnant and but we always play safe. Now put a condom on and fuck me."

Never seen that brand of condom before but it was a very tight fit. I got on top of her and lifted her legs onto my shoulders. I guided my cock into her wet pussy that was aching for me. I was deep inside her and could feel the head of my cock hitting her hard cervix. I loved that feeling.

"You like my thick cock deep in your pussy?" I said as I started to slowly fuck her. "Yes, fuck me hard and deep Brian. Give it to me. I am your slut to use."

"You are damn right you are my slut. I am going to fuck you to no end."

I fucked her like that for a good 15 minutes before she dug her nails into my shoulders screaming "Oh god I am cummmmmming." I thought for sure the neighbors had to hear her. It was also during that scream I heard a door downstairs open and closed.

I let her legs fall off my shoulders and I said, "I think your husband is home." She said, "Yes, but don't stop."

I was surprised that I hadn't cum yet myself. We were now in the missionary position with my cock still in her. I started to fuck her slowly while telling her what a beautiful slut she was. I was a bit distracted hearing Paul downstairs in the kitchen. Then I heard a shower go on.

By now I had picked up the pace was fucking her hard and fast. She was moaning so loud I was sure Paul could hear her. This time she grabbed my ass and dug her nails into me and ground her pelvis against me and nearly bucked me off as she came with a loud "Jeeeeeesus Chrrrrrrrrist."

I laid on top of her as we were both short on breath. I could feel my cock pulsating inside her. Damn, I still didn't cum. I was pretty sure the condom was too tight and not letting me cum.

I pulled out of her and said, "Roll over you slut and get on your hands and knees so I can fuck you from behind and see those nice tits hanging down in the mirror."

She did as she was told. I started to rub the head of my cock against her ass then tried to slowly enter her. She pulled back quickly and said, "Brian, I love anal. But I am not ready to do that with you yet."

I respected her wishes and took aim at her pussy and slid inside her.

I took hold of her hips and started to fuck her hard. Occasionally I would give her ass a big slap and she would yell with delight. I reached up and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her up as I pounded her and called her my slut.

I could finally feel myself getting close to cumming. I took ahold of her by the shoulders and gave her everything I had left. Unfortunately, Karen came again and collapsed underneath me before I could cum. I rolled off her with my cock still hard.

Karen looked over and said, "Didn't you cum? I don't see anything inside the rubber."

I told her, "I think the rubber is too tight. I couldn't cum."

Karen rolled over and took off the condom and started with an amazing blow job. She licked my balls, my shaft and teased my ass hole. Then she took me deep into her mouth. While she sucked she teased my taint with her finger and then slowly slid her finger up my ass rubbing my prostate.

I held her by the hair and said, "That's it my little slut suck my cock take it deep you bitch." This seemed to turn her on as she sucked me harder and faster and rub my prostate more.

I didn't last long and thought I should warn her. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I shouted.

Karen didn't stop. I felt myself explode 4 or 5 jets down her throat. My toes curled up as she sucked every last drop out of me.

Karen looked up at me and opened her mouth showing me a large wad of white cum on her tongue. Then she swallowed it and said, "You taste yummy."

We could her Paul back in the kitchen. "We should shower up." She said. We went into the bathroom and she turned on the shower and she took out two towels. We got in the shower together and washed each other bodies.

We got dressed and went downstairs. Paul was eating a sandwich. "Hey Brian how are you." He said as he reached to shake hands. "Everything go okay?" He said looking at Karen.

"It was a great time." She said.

Karen walked me to the car and gave me some deep kisses before I left. I wondered what her neighbor in the yard was thinking.

A few days later I got a text from Paul. "Brian, Karen had a great time. She hopes to see you again some time."

I replied, "It would be my pleasure. Thank you again for sharing her."

Brian6588
Brian6588
576 Followers