All Comments on 'Single Guy Meets Swinger Couple'

by Brian6588

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Stiff

The whole concept of wife sharing doesn't sit well with me, but that's not the reason I rated this a 2*. The style is terrible -the writing is stiff like English is not the author's native tongue. Fortunately it was only one page long and with some judicious skimming it only took a few minutes to get through it. I'll try to remember the author's name and avoid it in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To point out the obvious...

Swallowing cum is not a safer sex practice. Many STDs can be transmitted through oral contact with semen.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Sounds more like a cuckold situation than swinging. Husband not getting his, this is all about the whorewife and her fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reminds me

Of when my buddy I grew up with got married, to this stone fox redhead. One day we were sitting in my yard drinking beer, his wife Sara was in my kitchen making sandwiches. He suddenly asked me out of the clear blue sky if I liked her.

"Yeah, she is great, you are lucky." I told him.

"Want to fuck her?" He asked.

I about fell off my lawn chair.

"You are joking." I said.

"Nope, serious."

"OK, then. Yes, sure!"

With that we got up and went inside, he walked up behind Sara, hugged her and told her I had said OK.

"Oh, goodie!" She smiled at me, honest to God.

Been doing it for almost a decade now, they drive down to my place or I drive up, they live 3 hours away. We spend the night fucking, and go back to our own lives.

Different but works for us.

hieronymohieronymoalmost 3 years ago

Creepy, arrogant and homophobic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian6588@Brian6588
I admit I may not have the best writing skills. But I have a Masters in Math. I don't judge you because you can't do a simple math problem. I have been fortunate to have a very active and interesting sex life. This is a safe way for me to share my life undetected by people...