Single Male Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm, yeah," I said as I snapped out of my trance and back into reality. "Great choice."

"You're sweet," she responded as she pulled out some sunscreen. "Can you get my back? What had been a small string bikini top was made into a non-existent bikini top as Heather undid the strings and pulled it off, giving me a blank canvas to apply the lotion. I started applying and she continued. "So, why was it a rough night?"

"Well..."

I told her of the flood. I told her of the beach. I told her of the drunkenness.

"Well, it happens," she said assuringly as she turned around to face me as she applied the sunscreen to the rest of her body.

"Well..." I told her of waking up with the girls on me. I told her of finding Tiffany on the floor. I told her of getting her cleaned up and back to bed.

"Mark, you seem pretty upset about something. So far, while there were definitely some poor choices made as far as your supervisory parental role, I am not quite sure what has you so worked up."

"I think I might have crossed a line. I mean, I touched her everywhere when I was getting her clean in the shower."

"Ah. Well, tell me then, did you find it arousing? Were you getting off or trying to get her off?"

"What?! No! Not at all!"

"Mark, I admittedly don't know you that well but think I can confidently say that you are a pretty good guy. This shower seemed pretty utilitarian. Probably one of the good things that came out of what otherwise could have been an absolute disaster."

The timing of the situation couldn't have been more appropriate as Tiffany, by herself, wandered onto the beach and found her way over to us. "Hey, Mark. Hey, Heather."

"Good morning, Tiffany," Heather responded.

"Hey," I added, "how are you feeling?"

"Can I talk to you for a second, Mark?" Tiffany seemed a bit nervous when she asked me and I admittedly felt the blood drain from my face.

"Everything okay?" Heather sensed the apprehension and responded in a friendly way.

"Oh, yeah," Tiffany said unassuredly, "just something I wanted to go over real quick. Nothing to bother Heather with."

I got up and we walked about 100 feet away, my heart was racing. Thankfully, she was the first to speak.

"I just wanted to say thank you and that I am really sorry for what happened."

"What?" I felt a literal weight off my back and I was able to take a deep breath. "Sorry for what?"

"You know. Getting drunk. You having to find me on the floor and clean me up."

"Oh, Tiffany, honey. You have nothing to be sorry about." I felt an endorphin rush and my headache went away. "I am the one who is sorry. First, I never should have let the situation get so out of control yesterday. Second..." I heard my voice trail off and I clammed up. Like my conscience wouldn't allow me to even mention it.

"Second?"

"Getting you cleaned up. I want to make sure that I didn't cross a line."

"Cross a line, are you kidding? You were my hero! Mark, I was seriously a mess. The only reason that you didn't find me with puke in my hair is because at one point I was able to stick it in the toilet just to rinse it out a bit. Do you know how bad most of the other girls are right now? I am the only one out of the room right now. Everyone else is just trying to get cleaned up like you already did for me. I can't thank you enough. Besides, I remember everything and you did not cross any lines."

"You gave yourself a swirly?" I felt a look come over my face that was somewhere between disbelief and amusement.

"Don't laugh at me," Tiffany whined in mild embarrassment. "Oh, my head..."

I wrapped my arms around her and held her for a moment, allowing her to calm herself down a bit and get her head back to normal. "I'm glad I could help," I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead. "Next time, we won't let things get so out of hand and it won't even be an issue."

"No argument from me."

"Now, go get some breakfast and make sure you hydrate. Drink lots and lots of water. It's the best thing you can do to make the headache go away.

"Okay, I will.

I wandered back to Heather with a smile on my face.

"Looks like that went well. Nothing to worry about after all. Told ya'."

"Yeah, I guess it was okay in the end. I had good intentions, thankfully it worked out."

Heather patted me on the leg and got to sunning herself.

"You know that this has been a weird trip for me, right? I mean, these types of things don't happen to me in my normal life?"

"Yeah, I get it. Try to go with the flow though, vacations are for letting go, having fun and no regrets."

We lay quietly for a while, me still trying to let the hangover work itself out of my body, Heather just letting the sun soak in. We watched as my group of girls made their way out to the sand, away from the commotion around the pool area and onto a quiet, secluded section of the beach. Most of them were not even in bikinis or, if they were, they were covered up with heavy sweatshirts and pajama pants to combat the shiver of the hangover. It was an uncomfortable sensation I too had experienced at their age and I was sad that they had to go through it but also content in the knowledge that it could have been a much worse outcome in a different scenario.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing in the sun. Heather would excuse herself periodically to check in with her group, I would so the same with mine. Everyone was on the beach, the pumping music around the pool was just too much for any of our heads. I made sure each girl was hydrating and had ibuprofen when needed. I made sure everyone got food in their stomaches' even though they complained they thought they would throw up. By the evening, though not a single person said that they even had an inclination to press the issue, I think that everyone was pretty much back to normal and, when we all got into bed at the end of the night, me sharing with Tiffany, I had a sense that we were on the exact path we needed to be in order to make the most out of the final two days at the resort.

-----

Part 8:

I woke up feeling legitimately refreshed though significantly warmer than I had expected. In one of those "gimme-a-break-that-only-happens-on-TV" moments, Tiffany was sleeping practically on top of me. Now, don't get me wrong, my body loved it. I had morning wood that would have been levitating off of me if it wasn't for her leg wrapped over me and holding it down. Her warms breasts were pressed into the side of my chest that an arm draped over and her face was nuzzled into my neck as if we were posed for a Rolling Stone photo shoot. I looked to the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was almost 11am. Not only did I realize it was late but that the room was empty. Had we really slept that long?

"Tiff," I whispered quietly, trying to be as gentle as possible. "Tiffany, it's late, we should get up."

I felt the weight of her leg and arm across me get just a tad bit heavier as I tried to shimmy out from under her.

"Don't you want to get up?"

"No," she mumbled.

"Everyone is probably waiting for us."

"Uhg, who cares? It's so cozy here."

I chuckled a little and squirmed a bit and felt her again squeeze me just a bit tighter, the soft bristle of her pubic hair tickling my leg.

"You aren't hungry?"

I felt her body shift significantly and a burst of cool air rushed over my side as she peeled herself off my side, then she straddled me and layed down fully on top of me, doing her best to hold me down to the bed with the weight of her body. Being that she was so much shorter than I am I could feel my erection get some air from in between her split legs but could also feel the heat radiating from her sex onto its head. We were in a precarious position.

"I take that as a no?" I whispered into the room, assuming she would hear it.

I was doing my best to portray a calm, nonchalant attitude but the reality was my mind and body were in a conflicted state. If I was being honest with myself, I had been teased so much by Tiffany's sexiness over the past few few days that the devil in me told me to release my tension and slip my cock into her. My body was in concurrence with that devil as I could feel my erection throb and my mouth go dry, my biological prelude to sex. The angel on my other shoulder, on the other hand, screamed that I had to put things to a stop. Besides a few minutes of hedonistic pleasure I figured that there was no good that could come of this.

I wrapped my arm around her and used my larger size and strength to flip her over onto her back. She countered by wrapping and locking her legs around my waist. Looking down at her she was wide eyed with excitement. She was playing a game and expecting to win.

"Tiff..."

My words were cut off when she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled herself up and kissed me. It was fast and somewhat awkward as our faces somewhat banged together but it left absolutely nothing to the imagination as to what she was hoping for. She hung off of me but did not let go.

"I know Brie told you," she said with a mischievous grin. "There is nothing wrong with doing something that makes you feel good. You need to get back out there."

"Yes, she told me and I know. It just still seems strange."

"Why? We're both adults."

I rolled back over onto my back and she came with me, positioning herself in a straddle on my waist, her pussy open and wrapped like a hot dog bun on my dick.

"You're right, we are both adults. But, I want you to put yourself in my position for a moment."

"You want me on the bottom?" Tiffany had a sly grin on her face. She was trying to tie her hair up and the resulting image, sitting on top of me, her hands up on her head, her breasts high and proud and practically glowing from their tan, all these things did nothing to calm my body's physical reaction and only encouraged the devil on my shoulder. She wasn't looking directly at me and I wanted to get her attention. It was the devil in me that took my hand and traced it up her soft, smooth stomach, in between her breasts (pausing for a second to graze her nipples) and up around her neck, allowing me to gently guide her face to look at me. Her actions aside, her eyes betrayed her nervousness.

"Do you babysit?"

"I know what you are doing," she responded. "But babies don't have tits like this or bodies like mine." She continued grinding. "And while you may be saying you don't want to, your dick is telling me otherwise."

What she was doing felt oddly spectacular. Even though she was only sliding up and down on my shaft, she had quickly gotten wet and the feeling was sensational. While I still had barely touched her, I also had not put a stop to anything, I was allowing it to happen. I had a feeling Tiffany could see the torment on my face when she lay back down on top of me, while I believe she wanted to kiss me on the lips, she instead avoided my mouth and attacked my neck and ears with her tongue.

How the hell was I going to stop this? Did I even want to?

A knock came at the door and both of us froze.

"Housekeeping!"

Tiffany bounced up into a sitting position, a look of worry on her face. The head of my dick was right at her entrance and I knew that I could have slipped easily into her had either of us given it a moments notice. Thankfully our minds were somewhere else. Another knock and we heard the electronic lock turn. Terrified, she flipped off of me and pulled covers on top of her, wrapping up in a tight swaddle of blanket and sheet. Considering she had been walking around practically nude for almost a week I got a kick out of her instant embarrassment but also appreciated that, unlike the casual nudity, this situation was overtly sexual.

We heard the door open when I grabbed a pillow and put it in front of myself and hopped into the hallway of the room, coming face-to-face with a weary housekeeper.

"10 minutes, por favor?"

It was obvious that she was not expecting to find anyone in the room, let alone someone nude and only covered by a pillow and I could see the look of shock on her face. Thankfully, it helped in calming my body and I could feel my erection go down.

"Oh, so sorry, sir. Sorry. I come back." She was doing her best to shuffle back out of the room as quickly as possible.

"No, sorry. Dies minutes. Gracias."

The door closed behind her and I dropped my head, walking back into the room and sitting on the bed opposite to Tiffany.

"Well, there's that," I said with a strained smile. Tiffany returned the exact same look. "I am going to hop in the shower real quick. Probably time to get the day started."

"Okay. I think I just need a minute but will do the same."

------

It was almost 3 o'clock before I saw her again. In that time I had gone to the fitness center, met Heather for some lunch, had a drink with the moms and was finally on the beach, by myself and with a book, the main activity I was planning on. I hadn't mentioned what had happened to anyone but was convinced the outcome was mostly right. Heather and Brianna hunted me down and, from the looks on their faces, they were terrified to face me.

"Hey, ladies! Coming to join me? What do I owe the pleasure?!" I was as upbeat as possible, betraying my own nervousness. The girls, for their part, seemed to showing their contrition in more modest dress. They were still topless, of course, but the bikini bottoms they were wearing, each a small, cheeky style, were almost close to passable as "normal" as opposed to the micro thongs they had chosen in the days prior.

"Hey, Dad."

I stood up to greet both.

"Are you mad at us?" Tiffany hadn't said a word, Brie was doing the talking.

"Mad at you? No. Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because of this morning, how we set you up."

"Brie, Tiff, I would never be mad at you for doing something in an attempt to make me happy."

A look of relief came over Tiffany's face. "Really? You aren't mad?"

"Not at all. I hope you aren't mad at me either, I certainly wouldn't want you to feel rejected. This is absolutely a case of 'it's-not-you-it's-me'."

"Really?"

I could see that my validation meant something to her and it wasn't as if I was lying when I responded. "Tiffany, you are incredibly sexy. Obviously you have to know that from the way I, uhm, reacted. Both of you are right that I probably do need to get back out there. I just have to do it at my own pace."

Both girls were smiling and I began to feel a bit better about the situation. Each one came in for a hug and responded with individual, big, dad, bear hugs, lifting each one off the ground in the process. When it was Tiffany's turn I was not oblivious to the fact that she kissed me right by my ear and whispered, "I'm ready whenever you are."

I didn't even bother trying to wipe the smile off my face as I shooed them off to be with their friends.

-----

After a group dinner, I ran into Heather at the main hotel bar. Unfortunately we didn't get to spend much time together that night as it was her groups last day at the resort and they were having a final blow-out bash for her sister. We did have enough time that I opened up and told her the story about that morning.

"So, you're telling me that an absolutely gorgeous 18-year-old was trying to seduce you and you didn't go through with it? In addition to the fact that you own daughter was in on the whole scheme and was pushing you along to do it?"

I blushed red at the recollection of events. "It just didn't seem right. Yes, she is beautiful. But it isn't like I need sexual trophies. That life just isn't for me."

Heather smiled. "See? I said it before, you are a good guy, Mark. I really hope we get to spend some time together once we are back in the states. Make a promise you'll call?"

I vowed to Heather that I would be in touch as soon as I got back home and we parted ways with a kiss. A kiss that was a bit more passionate than previously. I knew that if it were Heather in my bed and not Tiffany, there would be no doubt as to the end result.

-----

Part 9:

Our last full day.

It was 6:30am and I was the first to wake up in the room. The only adult in the room, 4 peacefully sleeping teens around me. Having successfully navigated the emotional conflict of the day before I had slept like a rock all night and truly woke up rested and energized. I was pleased to hear movement coming from the attached room and got out of bed to find Gina, Melanie and Emily crowded into the tiny bathroom, all in various states of undress.

"Good morning," I whispered loud enough for them to hear me, soft enough not to scare them or wake any of the other sleeping zombies up.

"Hey, Mark!"

Three sets of eyes darted to my dangling dick, still slightly plump from the morning wood and warm cozy bed. It was interesting that, even after a week of seeing it, the eyes still moved in an almost instinctive manner. I of course, was doing the exact same thing. Melanie was only wearing tight, lycra shorts. Emily was in a sports bra and socks, nothing else. Gina was fully nude.

"Going to work out?"

"Yeah. Want to join us?

I got dressed and all 4 of us spent a solid 90 minutes in the gym before heading to the beach for a final jog and some stretching on the sand. We finished up and I felt fantastic. Gritty, dirty and a little bit sore... but fantastic.

"Showers?" Gina had been the colonel in our little workout army all morning and I was impressed with her direction as well as her own effort. I watched how hard she pushed herself, fully deserving the body that she worked so hard for, and experienced how hard she pushed us as well, each of us exhausted and energized at the same time.

"Marco," Gina instructed as we got back to the rooms, now fully cleared out from all of the girls, "you're with me."

"With you?"

"Yeah, we have sand all over our backs. You get mine, I'll get yours."

It was the least sexual coed, nude shower I could have imagined. Of course we had to touch each other and some of the touching may have even been considered intimate (honestly, is there a way to get sand out of a buttcrack that does not involve intimate touching?) but the entire vibe was as non-sexual as one could expect. Honestly, we may as well have been gorillas preening each other in the wilderness, it was all functional. The conversation was non-sexual as well. We spoke about the trip as a whole and, although it got out of control at the beach, we felt that it was successful for both the girls and parents. We spoke about how each of us had somewhat assumed we would have spent more time together over the course of the week and were disappointed that we did not get to know each other more. We agreed that we hoped we could join each other on a similar trip in the future.

As we dried off and Gina had me apply lotion to her back, I desperately wanted to ask her what her husband would think of the situation but I realized it was absolutely none of my business. Instead, I did my best to try and convince myself that I would be as open and accepting of someone like Gina as a partner of my own.

As it happened, I had showered with Gina in her room while Melanie and Emily had showered in my room and, from the lack of sound, I assumed like they were already out of the room. The conversation had caused me to wait until Gina was fully dressed (ie, a bikini bottom and coverup) and leaving before I even considered going into my room to get changed. Stepping into my room, I realized that my assumption was wrong. Melanie and Emily, both nude other than towel wrapped up in their hair, were quietly sitting on the beds of the room.

"Mark," Melanie said. "We have a very different type of proposal for you."

Emily sat quietly. Her face was red but she didn't look as embarrassed as she did excited. Nervous, but excited.

"Before she left, Sara told me how you stayed with her the one night and you gave her a massage. Well, I... we... were basically wondering if you could give us or show us how to do the same type of massage."

1...345678