Single Man Finds Life Mate

Story Info
Billy ends up being happy.
2.4k words
3.13
6.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is not true and any resemblance of someone in the story to someone in real life is only coincidence. It is a fantasy of mine and depicts black domination and whatever else.

In the 1980's there was a young man whose name was William 'Billy' Rogers. Rogers was born in 1962 in a suburb of Morgantown, West Virginia, where he graduated from high school at age 18. Billy was fortunate to find a decent job since he didn't want to go to college but instead wanted to work to help out at home. Billy was an only child and was fatherless because his dad unexpectedly passed away when Billy was only 6 years of age.

When Billy was in 10th Grade he had another huge heartbreak when his mother was stricken with a fast moving disease and also passed away, leaving Billy by himself in the home where he grew up. It was a very nice 2-story colonial that Billy loved, but now he was alone in the big house and all he had anymore were memories.

After graduating from high school Billy began a decent job working as a manager at a fast food restaurant not far from his home. But at the time of this story he was considering a career move as he had become bored with his job and was sick and tired of the obnoxious patrons. He actually really didn't have to work since his mother's estate left him in very good shape financially. Much of his fortune was invested but much of it also was used unwisely as he spent it on all kinds of unnecessary things. After all, Billy was still very young and with all that money at his disposal who would think anything else?

Billy was also into female domination, especially when the dom was a black female. At the time he didn't have a girlfriend but he knew that someday he would like to get married. He didn't know if he was ready for an interracial marriage but he figured if the right woman came along, no matter what skin color she had, he would check it out. Billy was also straight as an arrow so a gay relationship was out of the question.

Billy spent much of his leisure time on the porn sites on the internet, where he would fantasize about being in submission to a beautiful woman who was into bondage. Billy, an avid legman, thought he would love to be bound tightly by a woman with great legs. One of his favorite fantasies was to be bound hands and feet to a chair with the woman sitting on his lap. Her legs would be off to the side where Billy could see them but wouldn't be able to touch them. It would be a big turn on for him as he not only couldn't touch the gorgeous limbs but would also have to listen to her as she teased him mercilessly. In his fantasy she would kiss his lips and his cheeks while holding his face still. Billy knew he would just love that to happen but so far the closest he could get to that scenario was on a porn site.

One evening after jerking off to some femdom porn Billy went back to the fast food restaurant where he used to work. All the faces working there were unfamiliar to him so he placed his order. The young black lady who took his order was very beautiful and friendly too. His order wasn't ready right away and Janine suggested that he find a seat and she would bring it out to him shortly.

He had no sooner sat at a table when Janine brought his food out to him. Janine was wearing the usual top with the restaurant logo but it was her legs that really caught his attention. That young woman had perhaps the most beautiful legs he had ever seen. She wasn't wearing any hose but her legs still glistened as if she was. They were supple, well toned, and the color of milk chocolate. He felt his dick getting bigger and thankfully he was sitting where it wasn't noticeable.

When Billy was just about finished eating Janine returned and offered to clear his table. He thought to himself that it must be a new practice because it wasn't done when he worked there.

"Billy, let me do that for you," she said. "That is, if you're finished."

"Yeah, thank you. I AM finished eating but you don't have to do that. Is it a new practice here? By the way, how did you know my name?" Billy said.

"Actually, it isn't something that is usually done but I wanted to do it for you. And I know your name because the one young lady behind the counter remembers you from when you were her manager," Janine replied.

"Who's that?" asked Billy.

"It's Shirley, standing behind the counter right now."

Billy then looked and saw her and waved to her but couldn't remember her. Janine then sat down across the table from him and asked if he minded. "Of course not," he said.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"My name is Janine. Janine Williams. Glad to meet you."

Billy then asked, "And to what do I owe this visit?"

"I just wanted to get to know you better, that's all. Are you okay with that?"

"Sure! I'm flattered that a pretty young lady wants to sit with me."

"Well, honey, I'm hoping to have more time with you than just sitting here in this dining room," she said.

"When do you get off work?" Billy asked her.

"I am off! Would you like to do something so I can get to know you better?" Janine asked.

Wow, Billy thought to himself. How did he get so lucky to attract the attention from this super foxy lady? "What did you have in mind?"

"Do you have a car?" she asked. "I don't drive but if you do perhaps we could go somewhere."

"I actually walked here since I only live three blocks away. I'm not trying to be too forward but would you like to go back to my house? I promise I won't try anything funny."

"How can I be sure of that?" she asked. "I mean, I just met you."

Billy replied, "You can tie my hands if you're concerned."

Janine said, "Oh, that's kinky. But I think I'll take you up on that."

"Okay," said Billy, "but on two conditions. One, you untie me if I ask you to, and, two, you can keep your top on but you must strip down to your underwear. I saw how beautiful your legs are and I wouldn't want some woman tying me up unless she did it while showing her great legs."

"Sounds good to me," she said, and off they went to Billy's home.

When they arrived at his house he asked her if she could use something cold to drink. She said yes and he poured both of them a glass of iced tea. They sat together on the sofa in the living room and chatted a bit. He slid over and gave her a kiss on her cheek and she responded by saying, "That was nice but it was kind of quick. We barely know each other."

"But, Janine, I think you are so beautiful and I couldn't help it. I'm sorry to try to take liberties with you."

"That's okay, but here I am in a stranger's house and I'm just being cautious. Besides, remember the agreement we had," she said.

"What agreement was that?" he asked.

"You said yourself if I want to I could tie you up. You don't go back on your promises, do you?"

"No, I don't," he said. "Are you serious about that?"

"Yes, Billy, I am. Do you have any rope? I'll show you how serious I am about it," she said to him with a big smile on her pretty face.

"Okay, I'm game. Let me go get some rope for you."

He went into a back room and shortly came back with a big roll of clothes line. It was all cotton so it would be strong but not hard on his skin. He handed it to Janine and asked her where she wanted him to sit or lie down.

"Right here would be fine," she said as she pointed to a tan Tartonelle accent chair by Ashley Furniture. It was padded on the arms and it stood on four legs that were about six inches long. She had Billy sit on it and took the rope and told him to reach down and toward the back, where she tied his wrists to the rear legs.

She then took more rope and tied his ankles to the front legs of the chair, rendering him completely helpless and at her mercy. Once she had him secure she climbed onto the chair and sat on his lap. She got a bit closer and kissed him right on the lips, and Billy was ecstatic. This was a dream of his and here he was living that dream. "Don't forget your part of the deal," he said.

"What is my part of the deal?" she asked him softly as she kissed him again.

"You promised that if I let you tie me up you would strip down to your panties so I could marvel at those gorgeous legs," he told her.

"I did? But I didn't say when, did I?" Janine teased.

"Then untie me right now!" he demanded, knowing of course she wouldn't and he was unable to make her.

"You are not in a position to give orders, white boy." She then moved to the back of the chair where she attached a bracket to the chair back. She then forced his head into the bracket and clamped the bracket shut, causing Billy's head to be immobile and at Janine's mercy. Next she placed a round rubber tube in his mouth that forced his mouth to remain open so she could put anything in his mouth that she wanted.

"Now, smart mouth. What do you want to order me to do next?"

Billy couldn't move his arms, his legs, and now his head and mouth, rendering him completely helpless and under Janine's power. With his mouth forced open in that tube he couldn't even talk and beg for mercy. She had total control.

"Okay, Billy boy, now I will remove my skirt and allow you to see my lovely brown legs. Don't try anything funny either," she teased as she saw he was completely unable to move or stop her from doing anything she desired.

Janine took off her skirt and Billy was able to see finally her legs. But what Billy didn't see right away and what he was unprepared for was Janine's 8" brown cock that jutted straight out when she removed her panties. Billy's eyes grew large as he knew there was nothing he could do to stop her from sliding that gorgeous cock into his mouth. He just sat on that chair, arms and legs bound and head held tightly in place, as she climbed up on the chair, straddling the arms of the chair with her legs, and inched her way up to where her cock was level with his mouth. She then removed the rubber tube and quickly slid her cock into his mouth. "Don't you even think about biting me!" she said.

Slowly she slid her cock in and out, in and out, as she fucked his face with him unable to speak or stop her. He just sat there thinking to himself that her cock had a smoothness and a firmness that he never knew existed. He also was very pleased with the texture of her penis. After a few minutes of her continuing she moaned and soon shot her creamy cum right into his mouth, where he had no choice but to swallow it all. It was the first time Billy had ever tasted a man's (or shemale's) cum, and by the reaction of his dick Janine could see that he liked it.

"What is this?" she said, as she looked down and saw his dick harder than ever. "Do you like what I just did to you"?

Billy still couldn't move his head to agree or disagree until Janine unclamped his head. Once his head was free she asked him again if he liked what just happened.

With his jaw now loose he said to her, "Yes, it was very good. You are one sexy lady, Janine. When can we do it again and when do we get married?"

"Billy, I was hoping you would say that! I am ready to marry you on one condition. I will not only be the woman of the marriage but I will also be the alpha male. I will never allow your dick into my mouth but you will continue to suck mine whenever I want. I will put your white dick in a chastity cage and you will only cum when I say so. I will keep the only key! Actually there's another condition that you must agree to first. You will take my last name, Williams, and we will be Mrs. and Mr. Janine Williams. You will become Mr. Billy Williams. It's just a way of showing all who's in control."

Billy replied, "Let's get it done!" and Janine happily hugged and kissed her husband to be. "I love you," she said.

Twenty years later Janine and Billy Williams were still a happily married couple. Janine was now the manager of the restaurant where they met and Billy was a stay-at-home husband who kept the house spotless. In twenty years together Billy learned patience and was allowed to cum twice each year, once on his birthday and once on Janine's birthday. They both absolutely loved the marriage and the arrangement and each other.

Over the years Janine at times would bring home a nice, young woman from work to have sex with. Janine, alas in control, would tie the young lady to the bed and fuck her until HE came, often leaving the woman unsatisfied. Sometimes Janine would lick her pussy to orgasm, depending on whether Janine felt she was pretty enough and worthy enough.

Billy was tied up in another room where he could hear everything that was going on. His cock would get hard but there was nothing he could do about it until his gorgeous wife untied him. He wasn't even allowed to masturbate unless it was his or her birthday. Billy loved it!