All Comments on 'Single Mom at the Waterpark'

by JusticeGrey

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
storiesfromtheothersidestoriesfromtheotherside9 months ago

Very hot! I could imagine myself in his role, giving an older woman what she secretly really wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good first story, recommend more vivid details and explore the characters' emotions more. Good luck.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

If there ever was a story that demanded a second chapter, this is it. Great start!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey9 months ago

Great story - we need more!

5 Stars

DanDraperDanDraper9 months ago

Great milf story. 5-stars.

AltaniAltani9 months ago

Good start. Could use a tad bit of refinement and character depth. Overall, good start for your first story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

THANK YOU!!

AdenzenoAdenzeno9 months ago

Nice, and I learned something! I thought that "prerogative" did not have the first r, that it was simply "perogative". Thanks!

Goodmeal69Goodmeal699 months ago

I certain want to here more escapades of this MILF

BgDaddy33BgDaddy339 months ago

I liked this. I sounded like an inexperienced MILF. Good job!

BgDaddy33BgDaddy339 months ago

*It* sounded like an inexperienced MILF.

The pacing was good. I'm glad afterwards she still had to wait for a bit for her kids. Nice little detail that made it feel more plausible. This is a great first story. Hope you take another stab at writing and keep going!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A very enjoyable read, I met a milf at an amusement park years ago, and saw her for a whole, bought back fond memories

Small_IslandSmall_Island9 months ago

Very good first story. Women fully enjoying themselves is something I enjoy reading and you've done that in spades. Currently the best of the eight or so Summer Lovin 2023 stories I've read so far. Do keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You gotta do a part 2 of this story, it's great. Would love to see him coming over again at her place when the kids are sleeping.

JusticeGreyJusticeGrey8 months agoAuthor

Thank you, everyone, for your kind and encouraging words so far! I was recently out at a waterpark, saw the Summer Lovin contest, and was inspired to submit a couple fantasies I had while I was there. The next one I publish will likely be for a vastly different audience, but stay tuned for more!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story, looking forward to a follow up on her!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bravo!!!! You painted the entire image with your great choice of words. A fine storyteller you are!

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19555 months ago

Great story, very hot!! 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJusticeGrey@JusticeGrey
Married man with a variety of sexual experiences and interests. I have crossdressing and submissive bisexual fantasies, but also enjoy taking control with a beautiful woman. Interested in rp chat or sharing experiences/fantasies with others. I'm into family fun, age differe...