Single Mom at the Waterpark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Gawwwwwwwwd!" I groaned as he steadily slid inside, inch after thick, throbbing inch disappearing into me, stretching me like no man had ever done as my walls clung tightly to his rock hard love.

"Ohhh, that's tight!" he exclaimed.

"You sound surprised," I chided, squeezing my kegel muscles to hug him tighter.

"I've never been with a milf before," he told me. "I didn't think it would stay this tight after two kids."

"Well, now you know." I'd never been called a milf before, at least, not to my face. The term was not one I cared for, as I found it demeaning toward women, as if their only roles were mothering and, pardon my language, being fucked. To hear him use the term about me, however, was a major turn-on.

"Is that what this is about?" I asked, my hips humping against him on autopilot, without me even thinking about it. "You saw me and wanted to try out a hot mom? To see if it'd be better with an older woman?"

"That has nothing to do with it," he answered, sliding the entirety of himself in and out of my welcoming flower, blooming fully open for him. "I saw a gorgeous woman who made me ache when I looked at her. Age has nothing to do with it. You are literally a milf, but I'd want you if you were my age, younger than me, or twice the age you are."

"You think I'm gorgeous?" having not been complimented by anyone I hadn't given birth to since I could remember.

"From the moment I first noticed you, when your bikini snapped onto your bottom, I haven't been able to look away. I tried to avoid you, deliberately choosing other slides than where you were headed with your kids, knowing you were with family and not looking for a hookup, but we just kept crossing paths."

"Until I started yelling at you," I added.

"Thank God you did! I'd have never approached you with your sons standing next to you, but once you got me alone..." his thrusting sped up, stuffing me full over and over as I accepted him into my body. "Once we were alone, I had to shoot my shot, knowing I'd never forgive myself if I didn't. And now that I'm with you, inside you, I can't imagine a life where we'd never connected like this, at least this once, even if you'll never have me again."

It felt like he was growing even larger inside me as his passion rose. I clasped my hands behind his neck to pull us closer. He hoisted me up, one hand beneath my right thigh and the other clutching my left cheek, holding me tightly to him as I flew up into the air, impaled on his fleshy spear like he were a conquering soldier and I his conquest.

He pressed his lips to mine and thrust his tongue into my mouth as he repeatedly thrust himself into my warm, wet lips below. I tasted myself on his breath and didn't care, a musky reminder of the joy he'd already brought me. I felt like I was soaring through the clouds, weightless as he held me in the air, bouncing me on his lap as he stood there, in the waterpark changing room, having his way with me, his desperately willing partner.

His body began colliding with mine harder and faster, his pubic bone hitting me just right with each thrust of his hips, pressing my pleasure button over and over and over again as he plowed my field with his steely tiller, both of us yearning for the moment when he'd sow his seed inside me. I had my tubes tied after my second son was born, so my field, laying fallow for so long before that day, was infertile, but I still longed for that moment when he'd plant his seed inside me, fertilizing my womb with his manly juice.

"Oh, God!" he gasped. "I'm not gonna last much longer!" He slammed himself into me, driving his lap into mine, faster and faster as our union crescendoed towards its climax.

"Just a little more, baby!" I told him. "Hold on just a little longer!"

"I can't! You feel too good! I'm gonna cuhhh..." he abruptly went silent and drove himself all the way inside, tensing when he could fit no more of his stiff wood into me, stuffing me full of his meat.

"Ungggh!" he groaned as he began to jerk within my tunnel, his head swelling until it burst, squirting jet after jet of his essence into my womb.

"Yes! Yes! Fill me up, baby! Fill me so full!" As the first hot spurt splashed into me, I died and went to heaven, joining him in orgasmic bliss. I squeezed his thick, spasming meat with my sex, milking more and more cream from his shaft until my body was overflowing with him and it gushed out around the tight connection where his fleshy dagger stabbed into me.

He hugged me tight, our bodies vibrating at the same frequency, climaxing in unison as if we'd been practicing for years, making sweet music together. We kissed again, softly, lips on lips, slowly catching our breath as we drifted back to earth.

He set me back on the changing table, leading to the moment I dreaded most, the moment I hoped would never come. "Hmmmmmp," I whined as he withdrew his softening phallus from the warmth of my love, a river of white spilling out after him as he pulled free.

"You've gotta go get your boys," he reminded me. "Otherwise, I'd have never left your warm embrace."

I kissed him again, thrusting my tongue into his mouth for a change, not wanting our tryst to end. He was right, I knew it, but I felt so wonderful, so womanly, so desirable and desired, so seen. I never wanted it to end.

When we'd cleaned up a bit and put our suits back on, he led me to his locker, just outside the changing rooms. "What's your number?" he asked. "I have to see you again."

I was flattered, I was surprised, and I was happy. I guess I wasn't just some milf he wanted to hit and quit. He really liked me, or at least liked having sex with me enough to see me again. After what we'd just done, how completely filled and fulfilled he'd left me, I figured it was worth giving it a chance.

I gave him my number, double-checking to make sure he got it right. "Bedtime's at 8. Call anytime after 8:15."

We kissed goodbye and I rushed off to find my boys, arriving just in time to wait another 15 minutes for them to come down the slide. We went down a few more slides together before leaving, my new beau following subtly behind us each time. I did my best to give him a show, flashing him peeks of various bits of skin on the down low at every opportunity. One slide involved going face first on a little raft; as I waited on hands and knees for the signal to go, I hiked my suit up, giving him an eyeful of camel toe as my lips strained at the wet fabric of my suit.

I went home with my boys, not saying another word to him, confident that I had left him wanting more. Sure enough, at 8:15 on the dot, he called. We both wanted to see each other again, as soon as possible. We just had to wait for the right opportunity, which seemed to take forever to arrive, but when it finally came...well, so did we.

12