Single Mom to BBC Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexy Mom in a party.
3.2k words
4.46
41.2k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,169 Followers

Warning: This is a twisted and dark fantasy about incest and black cock. It contains extreme ideals and is generally insensitive. Please do not read if this is not your cup of tea and you get easily offended by black cock, interracial, pussy eating, and cum swallowing. I warned you, so don't waste your time. It is for a particular audience, so again, if that's not you, there is no shame in turning back now. Whatever, you cannot complain later that I did not warn you. Just because it matches your category doesn't mean it'll fulfill all your fetishes. Sorry, it is so long. I get carried away with the details.

Sorry in advance for the GRAMMAR mistakes. I'm neither native nor the best at writing. Please give me constructive criticism if you have any, which will help me learn more. One of the few reasons I write stories is to build my writing skills in English. However, I always edit my stories' mistakes in the later versions, so if anyone is interested in helping me, email me. [Check out my profile]

All characters are 18 or older. Now enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------

Daisy nodded numbly as Olivia assisted her into the bed, cradling her as she fell back to earth. Tyron reappeared and planted a kiss between them. Then they fall asleep.

In the morning, Tyron woke up alone in bed and looked for the girls. They weren't there, so he dressed up and went downstairs and found Daisy and Olivia making breakfast.

"Hey, look who just woke up," Olivia said with a fresh smile.

"Babe, come sit here," Daisy said. "Mom is making breakfast."

"Aaaa, thank you, Ms..." Tyron stopped by Olivia.

"Last night was so good and wild, but doing with my daughter..." Olivia paused.

"Mom, we already talked about this," Daisy replied. "Rules and boundaries are made by people."

"I'm saying, why don't we take it slowly?" Olivia continued. "Thank you both for showing me what I was missing."

"You are right," Tyron replied. "Let's do some normal fun stuff."

"What are you suggesting?" Daisy asked curiously.

"Let's invite her to our party," Tyron replied. "She'll have fun and maybe meet someone new to clear her mind."

"Great, I love that idea," Olivia responded. "But would they let me in... I mean I'm..."

"You are beautiful and gorgeous," Tyron replied. "We are all lucky to have you at our party."

"Mom, didn't I tell you, today's boys love milf," Daisy exclaimed emphatically.

"Then I need party dresses," Olivia said.

"Yahoo, we are going to do some shopping," Daisy said. "It'll be fun."

"May I come with you guys?" Tyron asked. "You guys still need a man's eyes."

"Sure, you can come with us," Olivia answered.

***At the shopping mall...

"Honey, where are you?" Olivia said over the phone. "Tyron and I are standing in the parking..."

"You two start without me; I don't know how long it'll take," Daisy replied. "They lost my application and are saying I should do it again, uff."

"But..." Olivia responded.

"I know," Daisy replied. "Tyron has good eyes. I always take him with me to buy something special for this type of occasion. I'll try to join... I have to go now."

"She's busy," Olivia said, putting her phone in her purse. "Do you..."

"Sure, let's go," Tyron replied.

After a while, Olivia chose a few outfits and then went to the changing room to see how they looked.

"I'm sitting here," Tyron said. "You start with the red one."

"Okay," Olivia replied. A few minutes later she called, "Tyron."

"Yes," he replied.

"Please, come inside, my zipper..." she said.

Then Tyron went inside to help Olivia with the zipper. She felt his hand stroke lightly at her open back, which led her toward his arms. His hands moved slightly, sending heat into her skin, and to make her steady and balanced, he held her hip with his left palm. She shivered and tried not to shift her hips while her ass was touching his crotch.

Olivia let out a heavy moan, "Mmmmh."

"You smell so intoxicating, hmm..." Tyron murmured. "You're looking smoking hot in this dress. Your nipples are trying to tear that fabric."

With heavy breathing, she said, "Mmm, you want them to breath in the open air, don't you?"

"Not yet. I want to feel you in this dress a little more," Tyron's lips were hidden in her hair as he grabbed her left boob with one hand while the other tried to get inside her pants. "Do you feel it?"

"Yess, it's so hard," she replied. "Mmmmh, is it for me?"

"Yes, only for you," he whispered. "How about a quickie?"

"Here," her mind began to flash when she was trying to undo his belt. "I don't think your fella wants a quickie."

Tyron pushed her forward and pinned her against the mirror wall. Olivia closed her eyes for a moment, and when she opened her eyes, she saw his hot, burning face in the mirror. His one hand was over her neck and the other was wrapped tight around her waist, pressing and keeping her as close as possible.

"I can hear your pussy is spasming," Tyron said, breathing on her neck. "You want me to take care of it?"

"I can't wait to get your big thick cock inside me," she said, glancing into his eyes. "What are you waiting for?"

Tyron leaned her slightly down and curved over her from behind, holding her body against him. He held her left knee up and shoved his cock inside her dripping wet pussy while she was scrambling against the mirror, trying to balance as he was holding her hips to prepare for a long thrust.

"Uhhh, ahhhh, mmmmhh, issh," she screamed, becoming too wet and loud as a result of his long and hard thrust.

"Ssssh, quiet," Tyron said, his hand around her mouth pressing harder to muffle her sounds. "Do you want me to go slower?"

To surprise them, "Hey, guys, everything okay there?" the shop girl asked.

"We're good," Olivia replied. "We're almost done?"

"If you guys need anything, just..." The shop girl left them alone.

"That was close," Olivia responded. "Now speed it up."

Olivia squeezed tight and gripped his cock to make him cum first as he pushed deeper and deeper. She could feel that he was close and began to throb as his thrusts paused and he stayed deep, working their hips together and rubbing the door of her womb as she arched her back a little more.

"I'm close," Tyron said.

"Cum inside me," she replied. "I already came twice."

Tyron's hand dropped from her mouth to grasp her hips and started to fuck her faster and harder. She was gasping against the mirror again while he was squirting his last drop of potent fluid inside her. When the moment ended, she opened her eyes.

"Ufff, fuck, I want more," Olivia replied. "Let's go somewhere else."

"What about my place?" Tyron asked.

"Mmm, mmmh," Olivia giggled. "So, which one do you want me to buy?"

"All of them," he replied. "They are all sexy."

"All of them?" she said.

"Are you wearing the same outfit to all parties?" he responded. "I'm buying you the red one."

***At night, Olivia and Daisy were watching a TV show.

"I like your dresses," Daisy said. "Would you mind if I borrowed the red one sometimes?"

"Oh yea, haha," Olivia replied. "Do you think they are too short?"

"What?" Daisy replied. "No."

"Are you sure?" Olivia asked again.

"Yeap," Daisy answered.

"But when I leaned forward in them, my p***y got exposed," Olivia said.

"You should do that sometimes to tease them," Daisy replied. "It's fun to see boys in heat."

"Haha, you are messing with me," Olivia said.

"I'm not," Daisy replied. "Actually, it's good that boys want you. That's how you know you've still got it."

"Mmm, if you put it that way, then..." Olivia agreed with her daughter.

***Saturday night.

"Daisy," Olivia called her daughter to her room. "Honey, I need some help."

"Coming," Daisy replied. After entering her mom's room, "You're still in your bathrobe."

"I can't decide which one I should wear," Olivia responded. "What about the red one?"

"Not tonight," Daisy replied. "It's too fancy."

"Then?" Olivia asked. "Wow, you look so slu..."

"Thank you." Daisy held up a dress and said, "How about this one?"

"What? No way," Olivia replied. "I'm too old for this. You can have it. I don't think..."

"Aaah, ha, just give it a try," Daisy replied.

Olivia changed in the closet and came out "I always dress sexy and slutty for parties," Olivia said. "But this one is too much for my age."

"One more time you mention your age, we're going naked at the party," Daisy replied.

They both laughed out loud.

Olivia was wearing a rhinestone tank top and a mini skirt with a deep v-neck that ended just a little below her tits, no bra, showing her open tight belly and four inches of stiletto heels. And Daisy was wearing a backless slip dress with spaghetti straps. The dress ended a couple of inches above the knees and was complemented by high heels.

"Perfect," Daisy responded. "Now I'm jealous."

"If anything goes wrong, I'm suing you," Olivia replied. "Now what should I wear underneath?"

"Nothing," Daisy replied. "It's a party."

"Daisy," Olivia gave her a cold look.

"Okay, wear a red thong," Daisy answered.

"Why?" Olivia asked.

"Because you can see it in the dim light at a party," Daisy answered.

"Sounds weird," Olivia responded. "Whatever, so what's now?"

"Sit, I'll finish the rest of the makeup for you," Daisy said.

After a while, they finally entered the party. Tyron greeted them and gave them a hug, but it was different with Olivia. His hands were on her bare bubble ass and he squeezed them a little.

"I'm already missing this ass in my bed," Tyron whispered. "You are looking smoking hot."

"Thank you," Olivia smiled and walked away. "You can have it in your bed anytime you want."

"Olivia, let's dance," Daisy grabbed her mom's hand and dragged her into the dance floor.

After a while, Olivia was drinking, having guys grind on her on the dance floor, having her dance naughty and touching her whole body.

Olivia was enjoying watching Tyron and Daisy dance together, and it also made her jealous. She started to put on a show for Tyron by dancing naughty with a guy named Thomas. She had met him at the party a little while ago.

"Hi!" Thomas said to Olivia. "How are you doing?"

"Hi!" Olivia replied. "It's a nice party."

"I know!" he said. "You alone?"

"Aaaa, yess," she replied.

"You know, I always come to these parties, hoping to see a girl like you," he said, smiling.

"Go on," she was flattered.

"You're looking stunning in that dress," he said. "I was hoping we could go to the dance together. What do you think?"

"Sure," she replied.

The music was very loud, so they automatically gravitated toward each other to be able to talk. With her heels, she was close to Thomas's height. After a while, the song changed to a slow one, so his hands moved automatically to her waist. She put her arms around his shoulders and even passed her fingers through his hair behind his ears. They looked eye-to-eye and he was entranced. He loved the way she moved to the slow music. She turned around, and he pulled her against him. He felt her whole body against his, her ass molding beautifully against him. She took his hands and put them on her hips. He grabbed her strongly and then she started moving his hands slowly higher and higher.

"You have a sexy figure," Thomas said when his hands were close to her breasts.

"You think so?" Olivia replied while she pushed away his hands and turned around to face him. He was going crazy and he could see she liked the look of lust he was giving her. "You wanna see..." They stayed silent for a while and kept looking into each other's eyes.

He didn't reply, just smiled and moved his gaze all over her, from her eyes to her smile, her luscious lips, her neck, and her cleavage, and drew her closer to him. Then he planted a light kiss on her velvet lips. They got lost in their lust.

"Kiss me," Olivia put her hands around his back and he covered her lips with his. They don't know how long they kissed, but when he pulled back, she was almost in a trance and her whole body was tingling like she saw fireworks.

"Wow," Olivia reacted. She looked up at him, and he smiled at her and then lowered his soft, warm lips onto her again.

Olivia was in a daze. She felt her nipples trying to poke their way through the top. When he broke the next kiss, she realized that her arms were around his neck, and she didn't expect it when he said, "Can I take you upstairs."

Olivia gave Thomas a nod with a lewd smile and said, "You can have me any way you want me tonight."

They worked their way to a room upstairs that had just been vacated by another couple who must have fucked there. They entered the room but forgot to lock the door. He pushed her to the couch in the room, spread her legs open wide, squatted between her legs, and had her thong pushed to the side as he started to eat her freshly shaved pussy. She pulled up her top and threw it away.

"Oooh, fuck," Olivia moaned. Her head rolled back on the sofa as she enjoyed him eating her. "Where did you learn... Mmmmmh."

Within minutes, he had her cumming in his mouth. "Ooooh shit! Aaaarrrrggggh!" she screamed. Olivia was trying to close her legs, but he used his strength to keep her legs open as he continued to eat her juice. Olivia put her hands in his hair, trying to push his face away to release her ease. It was an incredible orgasm and she needed a second to sink into this devouring, overwhelming feeling.

"You're ready to fuck," Thomas said.

Then, he stood up and started stripping naked. His body was youthfully firm. He got close to her and stood with his boxer. She continued pulling his boxers down. The head of his cock was caught on the waistband, so she gave one big pull. It exploded out and bounced up and down right in front of her face; it was fully erect.

"Holy fuck," Olivia gasped, shocked. "It's huge."

She grabbed his cock with one hand and moved to the base of it, taking it in all its glory. From the base, she began licking all the way back down the shaft and to the head and proceeded to lick back down the shaft to the base. By the time she made it back to the head, she stroked it once, and his precum shot from the tip. Olivia quickly opened her mouth and let it drip onto her tongue.

"Mmm, you are so sweet," Olivia replied.

From there, her instinct took over, and she pushed his hard cock into her throat. Her eyes closed as his almost 9-inch-thick cock stuffed and started face-fucking her. She closed her eyes and felt his hands in her hair, pulling her face into his cock. She opened her eyes and locked them with him, her back arched and her ass sticking out. Slobber and spit started pouring out of her mouth and onto the black cock. She didn't think he was ever going to stop. Finally, he let her up, and she gasped for air, spitting all over his cock, and screamed, "FUCK,." Tears started rolling down her face again and he shoved her head back down onto his cock.

"You like rough, don't you?" Thomas said. "A body like yours needs proper attention."

"Just use me as you want," Olivia replied.

She kept eye contact with him. Then again, she opened her mouth wide and grabbed his cock, pulling him closer and closer until his cock tip hit her throat opening. Without flinching, she stared Thomas in the eyes and swallowed his cock as far as she could, more than halfway before she started gagging on it. He grabbed her by the hair again and pushed her face towards his crotch.

After a while, he was finally ready to fuck her senseless. Thomas picked her up, pulled her skirt and thongs down, and threw her on the bed with her heels.

"I need your cock, young man," she begged. "Please give this slut your cock."

"One more time," he replied.

"Please fill this tight pussy as you own it," She requested again.

Thomas pulled her hair up and began pressing his big thick cock into her vagina while she was on her back and spreading her legs apart. He placed both of his large hands around her wide waist, grasped as hard as he could, and pulled her toward him. Just like that, his thick cock was buried deep inside her cunt. Her pussy lips were wrapped tightly around his cock, gripping it like it was the last cock she'd ever fucked. He continued to fuck her roughly, and with every stroke, her pussy was forced wider and deeper onto Thomas' cock. He slapped her ass chick and she screamed in ecstasy.

"Ohh, fuck, you're hitting all the right spots," Olivia screamed out of pleasure.

"Do you mind if I play with your ass a little bit?" Thomas asked.

"Ass, pussy, mouth, all my holes are yours," she replied.

Then he removed his cock and pushed her legs up to her shoulder, exposing her asshole and cunt, before spatting into her ass. He grabbed her by the throat and folded her in half by pinning her feet over her head. He slapped her in the face, but not so hard. Then he moved to her ass and began licking and tonguing her asshole. He slipped a finger in.

"Now, I'm gonna stretch your asshole with my big black cock," Thomas said.

Thomas put his arms on her inner thighs to push her down to lift her ass into the air, placing his cock right in front of her back door, and began to spread her ass as wide as he could with both hands. She felt the tip of his cock begin to penetrate her ass. She felt the girth of his cock stretch out her ass. He shoved all the way down to the base, putting his entire cock inside her tight asshole.

"Oooh shit, fuck me," Olivia gasped.

"You are a butt slut, don't you?" Thomas asked. "What a fucking night, pre-lubed ass in the party."

She had just had her hole ravaged by a large fat cock and had never been this turned on in her life except for the mother-daughter threesome. She came so hard, her legs were shaking, that he couldn't help but let his big fat black cock explode, deep into her ass without removing the cock from her asshole. She arched her back, letting the length of the long, thick cock slide out of her cum filled asshole. A bit of his cum dribbled out onto the tip of his cock and slowly slid down to his balls.

To be continued...

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,169 Followers