Single Mom to BBC Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter turned her mom into a bbc slut.
2.5k words
4.49
129k
86

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,218 Followers

"Hi, Babe. Why are you still up this late? Everything alright?" Tyron put the phone on speaker.

"Yes, I'm OK. Where are you guys? How's my mom doing?"

"She's doing great," he looked at her while she was sucking his freshly fucked cock. "We are almost finished here. She's just having some dessert now." Olivia's throat was hurting the moment Daisy's call came.

"Mom is OK, we're coming home, Sweetheart," Olivia answered.

"Finish your dessert first, Miss Olivia," Tyron ordered.

After getting home...

Daisy grabbed Tyron's hand and dragged him into her room. She didn't waste a single second getting down on her knees. Tyron was afraid that Daisy would find out, the moment his cock got out in the air since her mother's pussy's smell and taste were all over his crotch and cock.

"Oh my God, Babe! Look at your cock!" Daisy saw Tyron's wet boxer.

"Your mom is in the other room, Babe."

"Don't worry about her, you just follow my lead and act naturally," Daisy smiled.

She reached down and stroked Tyron's flaccid dick through the pillowy material. Even when he was soft, his cock looked enormous. It was about seven inches across his crotch area, horizontal to his body... and soft. Its thickness caused it to bulge outward from his body and the freshly penetrated pussy odor was flowing directly from his crotch. Daisy felt it was a sexy present.

"It looks yummy, Babe," her expression was filled with deep desire, which Tyron adored.

Daisy was fondling Tyron's cock through his boxers, causing her to giggle. She could practically feel her mother's pussy fluids on his boxers. Tyron saw her bend before his big cock, pulled his boxers down, and started sucking the dangling mass of flesh into her mouth. She was playing with his massive balls with her free hand.

Daisy knew that Tyron did not feel comfortable enough to cum from her blow job, not after fucking her mother, but she just couldn't keep her mouth off of that beautiful cock. She had another reason for sucking his dick, she wanted to work it up to a full erection so that she could show it off to her mother. She said that she knew about her mother's BBC intercourse.

Daisy's lips were gripped onto Tyron's cock's massive tip as her hands pounded the massive black shaft. She covered her hands with saliva from her blowjob and stroked him with slow, deep strokes. She was muttering and sucking loudly on his dick. Tyron became dizzy and recognized her intense, focused effort, She's determined to get it.

Daisy gasped for oxygen as she pulled from his dick and said to Tyron, "I absolutely love worshiping your cock, Baby." She then went back to her noisy, wet, blow job. Tyron felt the emergence of an orgasm as she continued sucking and stroking like some type of cock sucking machine.

"Hmm... oh... Damn...!" Tyron groaned. "Get on the bed, slut. Open yourself with your fingers," he whispered, as his eyes fell on Daisy. "Open up for my cock, Darling."

He shifted his nude body to squat between her broad legs, his cock rigid and throbbing. The mere sight of it made her groan. The sight of his sculpted muscles, six-pack abs, powerful chest, and firmly muscular arms, did as well.

Tyron's hand stroked her back, almost like a massage, focusing on her shoulders and spine. Instead, his hand was between her legs, softly caressing her sex and coaxing her lips apart. His finger went slowly inside her, and she let out a little sob as she felt it sink inside her. That finger held her captive, unable to think, move, or do anything but sit there, experiencing it.

Olivia, on the other hand, took a shower as soon as she got home and was fantasizing about what it would be like to take Tyron's BBC into her ass. She smeared her spit on the shower enema and inserted it into her ass. When she entered her bedroom, she could hear her daughter and Tyron moaning and groaning. Olivia dropped her robe and peeked through her daughter's door while she was wet and naked.

"Daisy, you're dripping soaked," Tyron sounded astounded. Daisy was certain he was correct. As his finger moved inside her, she could feel her own wetness. Tyron's finger remained carefully probed while she slowly pulled herself back down. She needs more than a finger in her pussy. Daisy then slid her outer lips apart, revealing them to Tyron. As she held herself open for him, she felt the tip of his cock brush against her eager pussy, making her groan and tremble with anticipation.

"Daisy, do you want my cock? Is it what you're desperately searching for?"

She could tell he was having fun teasing her, but she was out of teasing. There was nothing but submission, nothing but her own yearning to be taken.

Daisy pleaded, "Please, do it for me, please."

"Would you like me to fuck you, Daisy?" Tyron was having a good time.

"Yes," she said, still holding herself wide with her fingertips, feeling him brush against her pussy, attempting to force her up and onto him.

"Yes? Say it now. Tell me you want to get fucked," Tyron inquired.

"Fuck me, Babe," she wailed, "please, fuck me!"

He grinned down at her and the promise that his eyes had been holding was realized a second later. The tip of his cock brushed into her, through her fingertips, and against her entrance, halting there.

"Push your ass back for me," he told her what he wanted, and she did as he said, jacking her hips back and leaving her wide open to him. And the tip of his cock was still pushed against her door, touching her fingertips and tempting her with the promise of what was to come.

Tyron glanced down at her for a split second before pushing into her in a long, slow, unrelenting penetration that continued on and on and on until he was completely within her.

"Ammmm. Mmm. Moooaann," she gasped as he filled her. Her back was arching in response to his rushing penetration, her head flooded with the breathtaking pleasure of his entry and the sensation of fullness within, that his cock provided her. She could feel every part of him, the swollen glands, the curvature of his shaft, and the swelling veins that ran the length of his body.

Her entire awareness was focused on his body on her and the long, thick shaft that was stretching and filling her. His body rubbed up against her where they united, the tip of his finger barely brushing up against her cervix. Her hands slid away from her pussy as he pushed a bit farther into her.

"Yesss," Daisy huffed, as that half-inch of extra penetration drove into her. She lay under him, enjoying the sensation of his cock inside her, thoroughly being taken, physically possessed. As her body acclimated to his girth within her, her sex spasmed convulsively around his shaft.

Tyron's cock could be felt all over her, straining her. She'd longed to feel that stiff masculine hardness within her, his body on hers, taking her, right after he fucked her mum, she was ecstatic.

Daisy groaned again, her hands sliding to rest over her head on the bed, utterly giving in to him, surrendering to his mastery of her body, staring up at him looming above her.

"Are you all right?" Tyron's words sounded soothing in her ear.

"Yes," she finally managed to say, "yes, indeed. I'm perfectly well."

Olivia couldn't take it any longer, she walked into the room and joined them. Her daughter's filthy pussy was getting fucked, and she was horny since her boyfriend's cock had penetrated her mother's pussy earlier.

Olivia knelt in front of Tyron and sat on the bed. She was still shocked that a man could have a cock as big as his, as she reached to pull it out of Daisy's pussy. The head was gleaming with cum and cunt fluids as it came into view and her dainty white hand was around the black shaft. As the veins in her hands pulsed, she could feel his heartbeat, as she leaned in to savor the sweet, salty nectar. It was aphrodisiac-like, and she opened her lips to take the mushroomed head in. It poured across my tongue as she sucked this actual man's liquids from his loins.

"Yea, that's the way, eat all your daughter's pussy shit," Tyron groaned. "Let me help you get a little more." Tyron fucked Daisy a little bit to mix her cream on his cock and put it in front of Olivia to take care of the rest.

Olivia started bobbing her head on his black cock when he grabbed her head. He was gentle but insistent while he face fucked her. She was able to suppress her gag reflex, as he stretched her throat out, and finally, after a few minutes, his trimmed dark curly pubic hair tickled her nose. He eased his grip on her ears while she bobbed faster in order to please him. Olivia was working on him hard, drool escaping her mouth and rolling down her chin, soaking her breasts.

Daisy turned to look at her mother's slutty behavior and smacked her mother's pussy with the flat of her right palm. Then she turned and positioned Olivia in missionary and yanked her legs up till her ass was hanging off the bed. Tyron's head felt like it was about to come off right there on the floor. He doesn't have the stomach for such mother-daughter incest, he'd never been that horny in his entire life, having two ladies fighting in front of him, especially when they're close.

Daisy opened Olivia's legs and moaned, "Lick my pussy, dammit girl. Make me drippy wet so I can take his whole cock."

Daisy gently slapped her mother's slightly elevated ass cheeks, then pushed Olivia's ankles up closer to her head, till they touched her ears. "Babe, come over here and start pounding on this slutty pink pussy. Don't you simply want to shove your cock in this silky and shaven wet pussy? I enjoy running my tongue over it because it tastes so delicious."

Five broad tongued strokes licked Olivia's asshole to the clit. Daisy slapped Olivia once again as she squirmed, "I always wanted to spank her slutty, cock slut, ass. It's such a lovely ass, with such a beautiful asshole." Daisy rubbed her hole and inserted her tongue. Olivia exclaimed, "Yes, that's my baby girl!" and began frantically rubbing her clit.

Tyron nearly fell to the floor, but he was able to right himself. Daisy kept running her tongue over Olivia's asshole while Tyron slid his enormous black cock between Olivia's legs.

"Sweetie, do you want to witness this massive black cock stretch out your mommy's asshole?"

Daisy responded, "Yess. Mother, I want to know how it feels to take a cock into your ass from your mouth."

"Then it's your lucky day, Sweetie," Olivia said, "because my ass is douched and as clean as my lips."

Daisy then pressed his throbbing manhood into her mother's asshole, gripping him tightly. "Now," she murmured, gesturing, "fuck her! Get up, grab her legs, and fuck her! Don't be shy."

Daisy had assured her mother that this was about her dreams. Daisy enjoyed watching the situation unfold just as she had imagined it. As soon as Daisy delivered her directions, Tyron began thrashing like a bull with the gate open. He rammed his cock hard into Olivia's butt crack and stared her in the eyes. Her eyes widened in disbelief, and her mouth gaped open. As Daisy pulled her mother's legs wide and open, he thrust in again and settled into a relaxed pace, her bouncing ass was smacking against his stomach.

"Mommy, take this real man's black cock." Daisy said, "fuck her good."

Olivia was quite near and Daisy was well aware that it wouldn't belong. Olivia had been drenched since Daisy and Tyron had fucked earlier.

Tyron said, "Get on top of her, I want to see your mom shoot all over us while you two suck each other's clit."

Daisy laid a hard palm on her mother's gleaming crotch and pressed her pussy towards Olivia's face. Daisy had to give Olivia's pussy a brief kiss since it was swollen and her lips looked so plump and juicy from Tyron's earlier fuck.

"Make her come now, Tyron. Fuck her... come on... just do it."

Tyron lost almost all control and began pumping brutally into Olivia, taking her arms and holding them over her head while he moved down below. Olivia appeared to have stopped breathing and her skin tone changed from sun-burnished brown to deep scarlet as her climax intensified. Her gut clenched with strain, her ass clamped hard on Tyron's cock, and she came in frantic heaves. Her pussy began to vibrate and leak water everywhere.

"Fuck, fuck, I've never had anything like this before," Olivia screamed.

Olivia positioned her daughter on her knees, ass in the air, heads down at the edge of the bed. She maneuvered herself beside Daisy's ass cheeks and held her open for Tyron's big cock. "Make her squirt too," Olivia moaned.

Daisy could feel Tyron's pelvis press against her ass as he bottomed out in her.

"Holy shit, she's still tight," Tyron groaned, gripping her hips firmly and slamming hard into her.

Tyron took a brief break to let Olivia taste her daughter's raw pussy off his cock, "Miss Olivia, clean your daughter's mess from my dick."

Tyron was participating for the first time. He was surprised by his first forbidden intercourse, but his girlfriend and her mother made it obvious that they were fine with it, as long as he played along.

Tyron said, "Olivia, get under Daisy... in the 69 position."

Daisy was now on her knees, her face pressed against Olivia's crotch. Tyron grabbed Daisy's hips and began hammering into her pussy. She was astounded by how forceful his push was, she was entirely at his mercy, and Olivia's movement pushed Daisy's legs apart. Olivia moved in between Daisy's thighs and began licking her. A lady, Daisy had never felt something so delicate and yet so powerful. Daisy began to cum too, despite the pounding in her cunt.

Tyron fucked frequently Daisy's pussy and Olivia's mouth. He increased the speed of his thrusts as the wave of her climax grew stronger. She screamed into the bed, grasping the sheets as the most powerful orgasm she had ever had shattered her world. Olivia licked her and Tyron fucked her for a long time. Daisy's spasms finally stopped and Olivia moved away. Tyron began to moan as he pummeled Daisy's limp body. She felt him burst into her womb, and her mind became blurred with more light.

Olivia arrived beside Daisy and took her in her arms as Tyron slumped over her. Tyron and Olivia were kissing as he softened inside of Daisy. Daisy was trying to catch her breath as he pulled out and went to the bathroom. Olivia kissed her daughter on the cheek before inspecting her pussy.

Olivia enthusiastically observed, "Nothing is ripped, you're good, but with open pussy lips."

Daisy nodded numbly as Olivia assisted her into the bed, cradling her as she fell back to earth. Tyron reappeared and planted a kiss between them.

To be continued if the readers request it.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,218 Followers