Single Ticket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig knew all about Jaime. He also knew all about Linda and me. Once when Linda first started going out with Jaime I told her about Craig. I told her how we went out to the movies and out to eat, he wanted me to dress as feminine as I wanted. He always wanted me in heels and short dresses. The shorter and more revealing the better. He told me he never had a girlfriend that wore anything as sexy as what I would put on. He made me feel great about myself.

"Kinda left her? Ha. You know I haven't seen you since, what is it, almost two months. That's too long."

"I know I'm sorry, I'm not even that busy. I have no excuses." But I did. I was embarrassed.

The last time we saw each other, it was at Linda's house. She was having Jaime over and she wanted me to invite over a man. She thought we should both have someone else to play with. That was her word, play. I told her no, I would be too uncomfortable, but then the bell rang, and in walked Craig. She told him everything about our relationship, right in front of me. She told him I still had feelings for him. I got so embarrassed I went into the back room and locked the door. I wouldn't come out. I felt like a little girl.

Craig left, Jaime stayed the night. It was the first time. I listened to them make love, it made me nauseous. I moved back home. Linda apologized for two weeks, and I moved back in, but her relationship with Jaime didn't change.

Actually, they got closer. She and I got farther apart.

At the table, Craig was still focused on my nails and he would occasionally glance at my breasts. The two of them complimented me on my cooking and my choice of beer. My mother was mad about me leaving Linda but Craig was happy for me. I was feeling better. I checked my phone and there was nothing from her. I felt relieved. I wasn't going to check again.

***

My mother was getting ready to go back into her bedroom, "Sabrina's sister and husband are coming this weekend if you want to visit again." She told Craig and he shook his head okay.

Craig and I stood near the side door. Part of me didn't want him to go. I wanted to tell him about all of the presents I got, I wanted to ask him if I was crazy.

"Um, are you doing anything this weekend?" I looked up at him. I had my arms crossed, it was cold near the door.

"No nothing at all."

"I have a hotel in the city, do you feel like traipsing around Manhattan for the weekend."

"Really? Right now, just the two of us?"

I laughed, "Yes, just the two of us, is that weird?"

"Who cares I'm gonna pack," And he ran out of the side door.

***

I had my suitcase in the hatchback full of dresses and heels and nightgowns. I was wearing a dark gray sweater dress which clung to my curves. The hem reached my thighs and I had a thin belt around me to emphasize my waist. I had on nude pantyhose and four-inch black pumps. I placed my makeup case in the backseat and watched as Craig made his way to the car.

He opened the door, "You are gonna have to show me this new dress before we leave." He laughed.

It was cold but I stood outside and posed. "Well? Do you approve?"

"I do, but what are you doing outside, it's freaking cold out, get in the car, ha." He placed his bag in the back and we took off out of the driveway. We headed to Manhattan, it was only an hour and fifteen minutes away, there was no traffic, it was after eleven.

"I just want to get something over with quick. Okay?"

"Sure." I smiled and lowered the radio, the Garden State Parkway was coming up.

"Last time I saw you at Linda's, she invited me over for dinner. She didn't tell me why I was there. You know I would have called you if I thought something didn't sound right."

"I know, I realize I was just being silly. I was surprised. Linda has a very loose sense of what a relationship is."

We drove and headed toward the Holland Tunnel. I had to ask him what he thought about tonight. I pulled into a rest stop. I wouldn't be able to drive, I was still a little upset.

We got a couple of Poland Springs, jumped back into the warm car and I pushed back the seat. Craig had a better look at my breasts in the tight dress.

"So Linda and Jaime gave me a couple of presents tonight. One of them was three nights at a hotel. Fifty miles away from the two of them."

He gave me a weird look. "The hotel was just for you? Linda wasn't going to go?"

"No. They also gave me a ticket to a play and a musical."

"That seems nice..."

"They gave me ONE Ticket to a play and ONE Ticket to a musical."

"What one ticket? That seems a little fucked up."

"It does? Oh my god, good. I didn't want to think I was overreacting or crazy."

He laughed, "What's crazy is it took you this long to leave her. Wait, you did leave her right?"

"I did,"

"Great. Now we have something to celebrate besides your birthday." He leaned over me and honked the car horn.

I started the car, others moved out of the way, the music got louder and we went through the tunnel.

***

The hotel room was beautiful.

"Ha, ha, that is so messed up. I'm sorry I find your love life so funny. Cocktails for One, ha..." Craig was on the bed. I ordered champagne and we were getting a little sauced. It was going on Linda's card so we drank something expensive. "Maybe I should leave you alone so you can get on with your reading. Haha..." He seemed to be enjoying himself, I threw a throw pillow at him. "Haha..."

The hotel was quite nice, and this room was huge. There was a bedroom, living room, and a tremendous bathroom. The balcony led off outside the bedroom, but of course, it was way too cold to stand outside, but the view was wonderful. Craig and I had been talking and drinking since we got here. We were having fun together. Once again.

"Well, how about you and that high school girlfriend? I haven't heard you bring her up once tonight." I smiled at him and sipped the champagne.

'You mean the high school TEACHER?"

"Maybe."

"Elizabeth, she's okay. She wants to see other people all of a sudden, but she keeps calling me. I can hear my phone vibrating, it's definitely her." He patted his pocket.

"That's your phone, uhh, I thought you were enjoying my dress." I stood up and spun.

"Ha, I am. You have ruined me for other women, ya know."

He pulled me closer, my belt was at the same height as his lips. He gave me a squeeze and looked up at me, still holding on.

"I bought Liz shoes I saw on YouTube, nice red high heels, they were sexy as fuck." He rubbed his face lightly into my belly. "She threw the box at me after she opened them. I had to return them, I still have a credit at some shoe store I'm never going to use. Obviously, you women are difficult to buy presents for."

"Are we? I wish Linda gave me heels. Send me the credit, I don't have enough sexy shoes."

He laughed, I was enjoying myself, we talked until three in the morning. I was glad I was distracted. I didn't think of the two women from New Jersey once. Well, except now. My phone rang.

Craig got up, "Don't answer it." We stood still like we didn't want anyone to hear us move. I was still in my gray dress but Craig had stripped down to his briefs and he was wearing the bathrobe supplied by the hotel. I was enjoying talking to a man. Mitzi used to tell me that being with a man would make me a better woman, but I always thought it would make me a terrible boyfriend, or even worse, a terrible girlfriend.

I checked when it stopped ringing. "It was Linda she wants to know if I liked the hotel. Do we?"

"We do. Come on let's get to sleep, we can have more fun tomorrow." He got up and I watched him, I put my phone away unanswered. What was she doing up this late anyway?

"Thank you." I looked at him, he could never imagine how much I appreciated him coming here tonight. He walked over and kissed me, he kissed my cheek. I smiled at him.

"Anything for you. You are my oldest friend. You are almost an old lady." He smiled and went to go into the other room.

"Wait Craig, stay here with me. This bed is so big." I patted it.

He smiled, "Really?"

"It's not like we never slept together before." We had slept together, at least when we were kids. Between camping trips and sleepovers, we were always in each other's beds. Now it was different. I looked and felt like a woman now. I was living as a woman now.

I went to change. I walked out in a long sheer white nightgown. Underneath I had on my white panties, my breast forms laid inside the cups of the nightgown. I wasn't trying to be sexy.

"Um, Sabrina? You look incredible, maybe I will sleep on the couch." He stood up to move.

"Don't be silly, this bed is so big. It's twice the size of my car." I stretched, as he watched. He was totally focused on my breasts. I pulled down the covers and slipped underneath. "Come on, it's late."

"Okay." We fell asleep quickly, it was after four in the morning.

***

I got up early, I slept surprisingly well. Craig had one arm over me and my bottom was pushed against him. I loved waking up with someone, especially someone who was hard. Linda always chased me out of her room before we went to sleep. I started to realize she was no fun.

I wanted to have some fun.

I got up and put on a little mascara and brushed my hair and teeth. My hair still looked great. I slipped under the covers again then put my head on Craig's chest. It reminded me of when we sort of went out. He was obsessed with long nails, long hair, and long legs. I had all three.

"Mmm," I heard him wake, "Oh good morning, nothing like waking up with a mouthful of blonde hair."

I adjusted and looked at him, I kissed his lips lightly. "Nothing like it?"

"Ha, ha, no unless I woke up with one of your beautiful fingers checking for cavities. Haha."

"That could easily be arranged." I touched his lips with my long finger and then moved off of him. Craig got up, he was only in his briefs and he disappeared into the bathroom. I waited I felt very feminine, it's crazy but he always thought of me as a girl, a woman. Even when we were young.

He walked out in minutes and watched me, "Remember that summer we were together?"

"I do." I smiled and played with my very long blonde hair. I was flirting, I think.

"You would let me, you know?" He was glancing down at his manhood. "While I watched you play with your hair and cross your legs. You were such a tease."

"I'm not a tease anymore." I held out my arm. He slipped into bed, and we kissed. Our first in years.

"Mmm, Sabrina I miss this, but is it a good idea?"

"Well, can't you give yourself to me for my birthday? I didn't get one good present this year."

"Well except this room." He laughed and we started to make out. He laid on the pillow and I hovered over him as we kissed. I ran my long nails on his hairy, strong chest. He made me take down the covers, he wanted to watch. I made my way down to his briefs and slipped my hand in. He was so hard, he was tenting and I thought it was so cute. Men were easy to seduce and you knew right away if your actions were working. Women, you had to take it for granted they were enjoying what you were doing to them. Linda would usually direct me, she was definitely no fun.

I wanted to have more fun.

I stopped kissing and looked at him. "Craig? I'm not playing with you because I miss Linda, I am playing, because I want to thank you and I miss you. Is that okay?"

He smiled. "God, I missed you too." I grabbed his cock and we shared the sloppiest wet kisses. I was so excited, I was rubbing myself against his hip. My long nails were tickling his stomach and then my palm was pressing on his cock. I was getting too excited and started to push and rub harder on his body. Craig was moaning and breathing heavily, I felt his breath on my hair. I started sucking his neck, I was going to cum, then my nightgown started getting wet. I felt I was cumming so much. I pushed again on his hard dick, he started to orgasm as I rubbed. His stomach was filled with his sperm. He pulled me closer and we kissed. His body was still moving.

He took a huge breath in. "Wow, nothing like waking up with you." he smiled and we kissed again. I pulled the covers completely off of him and went and licked his cum off of his stomach and cock. When he was clean I licked the little residue that was on my fingers. I smiled and put my fingers in my mouth, he seemed mesmerized. I loved a man's cum. I loved acting like a woman in love, I bet Linda would say I was acting like a whore.

"Um. Craig, I'm sorry to bring her up, but can I tell you what Linda told me the last time we made love?"

He moved up on his elbows. "Okay."

"It was the only time we made love as two women, it was months ago. Afterward, she told me there are two things that Jaime has that I didn't." I shook my head. "I was thinking I was completely tucked in my panties and I had perfect C-Cup breasts."

"They are perfect," he then reached over and fondled them. He held them while I talked. I could see him getting hard again.

"She then made me get away from her, she was suddenly mad at me. She stood up and told me that Jaime had empathy and compassion, two things I could never have."

"You... have a terrible girlfriend," He shook his head, "A terrible ex-girlfriend." He smiled at me, his face moved close. He had one hand on my boob, then his other hand went down to his cock, he was jerking off as he studied my lips. "Sabrina, I'm sorry I'm gonna cum again, baby." I kissed him as he came, my lips moving over his lips and face.

I whispered in his ear, "Multiple orgasms? Maybe I learned a few moves since we started playing with others."

We laughed, we didn't get up for hours.

***

I was out of the shower in a robe, I felt I didn't look like a girl without my makeup. "Craig, would you take me out today?"

"Of course, I think you should show off in one of those hot dresses of yours. Plus we're in Manhattan, that's the plan."

"Really? You have a plan?" He walked up and kissed me, if it wasn't for my hair over my shoulders I wouldn't let him do that. I had to feel female if I was with a man.

I got changed, I had a ton of new outfits in my bag.

I was standing in front of the mirror, it was so different than the one in Linda's empty backroom.

I now had on sheer beige top, it had a lace design and it covered my breasts perfectly while still showing massive amounts of cleavage. Craig was going to love it. I had on a full red skirt, reaching right above my knees, it made my hips look wider. I had on nude thigh highs and the nude six-inch platform heels, next to me. I brushed my hair a little differently from yesterday, I parted it on the side and curled the bottoms with my curling iron.

I heard Craig in the other room. "Sabrina, can I watch yet?" He made me laugh. When we were younger he would let me dress up in front of him. We would be in my parents' basement all alone and I would slip into one of my mother's dresses. He would take out his manhood when I put on my heels. I would pull my dress up and show off my legs, I always made believe I was by myself. I would then brush my long wig. I had three back then, two blonde and one red. Craig loved them all, they were long. One went down to my ass. It would make him cum and I always acted surprised.

"You can watch, but I'm almost done," I told him.

He walked in and sat on the bed. I was working on my makeup. There was no way I was going to look as good as yesterday, the girls in the salon were magicians. I used my makeup brush on my cheeks and forehead. I could see Craig in the mirror. I was wondering if he was going to take himself out and jerk off like when we were teenagers. I would be fine with that. I smiled at him. He was looking at my eyes, not legs or nails.

I showed him my lipstick. "Do you like red?"

"Ha, you know I like it all." He had a huge smile on his face, I wasn't used to someone being so interested in me anymore. I loved being watched. I smiled at him and put on my lip color. I winked and kissed him through the mirror when I was done. I put on a little setting spray. Next came my huge gold hoops, I slipped them into the tiny holes in my ears. It made me feel so feminine, little things liked this got me through the day. I then sprayed on perfume and slipped into my nude heels. I was ready. I turned around and posed. He took a couple of pictures of me with his phone.

"Well?" I asked, I was a little nervous, I haven't dressed up for a man in a long, long time. "Don't keep me hanging." He smiled and held me in his arms.

"You are beautiful."

He pulled me close. "Don't mess my lips." I smiled at him and he lightly kissed me. "Were you always this tall?" I asked him, my heels were so high, but I still had to look up at him. Our bodies rubbed together. I couldn't believe how this weekend was playing out, it was so much better than I could have ever imagined.

Knock, Knock.

I stopped kissing and looked at him.

"That's probably one of your birthday presents." He smiled.

"You got me a stripper?"

"I did."

There was a tall man in a suit, he handed Craig an envelope and Craig gave him a tip. "Thank you." He put it in his jacket pocket. I watched.

"Okay, let's go. Aren't you ready to show off yet?"

***

We went downstairs to the hotel bar, a woman in Louboutins, complimented my dress and heels. I bought her and her friend's drinks. We sat at the bar it was all cherry wood and subdued lighting, I loved it immediately.

I crossed my legs, my dress was loose and full, my thighs in their stockings were completely exposed. I turned to Craig and he placed a hand on them. He gave me a little rub and found the top of my stockings as the bartender walked over to us.

Craig looked at me. "Um, cocktail for one?" I hit his chest.

"Can I get you something?" The man asked us.

"Can you make us something special? It's almost my birthday."

The bartender smiled at me, "I can." he walked away and I let Craig kiss me, I wanted him to smudge my lips.

Moments later the bartender came back, he had two martini glasses filled with a slightly brown liquid. Citrus dangled on the side. "Happy birthday, this is on me."

I smiled, that was nice. I made the bartender clink glasses with us. We tasted it, it was incredible, I didn't want to know what it was. I would have to come back here to try it again... with Craig and my new favorite bartender.

***

We got in a cab and headed uptown. "Where are you taking me?" I asked suspiciously.

He gave the cross streets to the driver and he leaned in and kissed me. "Don't be so nosy." I felt his hands on my skirt, rubbing my legs. I put my hand on his chest, I was cold, I melted into his warm body. We were uptown much too fast.

We were in the theater district, it was colorful and crowded. He put his arm around me, we didn't have any coats on. I didn't even own one and I wasn't going to take Linda's, it was probably still on the floor of my car. I wanted to forget all about her and her presents.

"Hey sexy," I heard a woman behind me. "Look at that red, it doesn't look that red in the pictures you sent." I turned around it was Mitzi and her husband, Manny. I couldn't talk, I put my hand on my chest. Mitzi hugged me, I started to feel a little emotional. I heard Craig talking to Manny then laughing.

"Happy birthday, girlfriend, I didn't think I would see you. I am so glad Craig called us." She smiled. I hugged her again.

"Okay let's go." Craig took my hand and they followed us. "I got great seats." I looked up we were at 'To Kill a Mockingbird.' We walked in, my eyes were so blurry. "Mitzi, Manny our seats are right down here, Sabrina is going to sit by herself in the balcony." He laughed and I hit his chest. I loved how he was teasing me, he was being so playful. He was turning a terrible experience into something so wonderful.