Single Ticket

Story Info
A CD gets presents that makes her rethink her relationship.
14.8k words
4.71
12.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Just a little story about a crossdresser who is in a different relationship than the one she is actually in. Thanks hope YOU like it...

***

Oh, My, God. I couldn't wait for tonight. Linda, my girlfriend made me clear my schedule for the entire weekend. My birthday weekend. We hadn't been seeing much of each other, she was always so busy, now we would have three days together. Four if you count tonight. I couldn't wait to put on my new dress.

I met Linda at a book club, we were reading 'To Kill A Mockingbird,' I read it before of course. This was her first time. We sat next to each other, she was very vocal, I was pretty quiet. I was extremely shy. I watched and listened, that was the reason I joined the club in the first place. I just wanted to meet someone new and have some company.

We had our first date after the third book club, we went out for hamburgers. She didn't eat anything. We had our second date after the fourth book club, we went out for pizza, she didn't eat anything. On the third date, I took her to a wine bar. She got drunk and told me she had just broken up with a woman, she said she was bisexual. I was drunk I told her I crossdressed.

***

"Sabrina! Come on let me see what you are wearing for tonight." Linda was calling through the bathroom door. I was in her apartment. I have been kind of living here for almost eight months.

"I'm almost done." I just came back from a salon to get my nails and hair done. I went alone, I was so nervous. Linda thought I was crazy when I asked her to go with me. I wasn't that good at doing anything by myself unless I was alone hidden in Linda's empty back bedroom.

"Jaime is going to be here in like ten minutes, I want to see you before she gets here."

"Who?"

"Jaime! I think the three of us should share your birthday celebration. Don't You?" Jaime was her girlfriend, they had dated years ago and they rehooked up. She asked me if it was okay that she was seeing both of us. I was surprised, I didn't know what to say. I said okay, I guess. It turns out it wasn't going to be the big love triangle I suspected, Linda could only handle one lover at a time.

"I'm just putting on my heels, I'll be right out, just one more check." Now looking in the mirror I didn't want to come out of the room. I thought we would be alone tonight. I was very rarely with both of them, it made me tense, especially since they never included me in their conversations. Linda told me she wanted me to open the presents she got me for my birthday. I now would have to share her with Jaime.

"What are you wearing?" I called through the door. She wanted me all dressed up, I was hoping we would be 'glammed out' together. I knew Jaime would never be 'glammed out.'

"I'm in black." She yelled back.

She was always in black, so was Jaime and tonight so was I. I looked absolutely sensational. I had been crossdressing since I was young, but I didn't get completely passable until I met my girlfriend. She helped me with my clothes, makeup, mannerisms, and especially my voice. My voice was the one thing I was always unsure about. Linda laughed for an hour after hearing me talk like a female for the first time. She said I sounded like Michael Jackson. She had a friend Mitzi come over to help me. Mitzi was an actress, singer, and vocal coach. Three months with her and my voice was smooth and sexy. I could have done lingerie commercials. I even co-opted Mitzi as my new best friend. She would go out to dinner or drinks with me while I was dressed up, and critique my feminine performance, she always told me I did wonderfully.

I was loving my reflection. I was 5'8 with long legs and my dress was short, black, and full of lace, just landing right below my black satin panties. It was sleeveless and it hid my C-cup breast forms seam. I had on a waist cincher and my body looked scrumptious, with my slightly wider hips. I had always been thin, but curvy, almost a perfect feminine body. I had on almost black pantyhose and five-inch black patent pumps, vegan friendly I was told. Whatever that meant.

My hair was long and strawberry blond. The girls at the salon gave me longer extensions than usual. My hair reached below my breasts, it was as long as Linda's. My makeup was flawless with long lashes, contoured cheeks, and pink full lips. I put on long dangling earrings. Linda made me pierce them after we first met, and they tinkled as I moved. I smiled as I viewed my nails, they were very long and pink. Mitzi was more like me, but Linda always kept her nails short, she and Jaime would definitely make fun of the length. They thought I was too girly already, they didn't understand the need to go to a salon.

Lastly, I put on a tiny bit of my Chanel perfume. I closed my eyes, I was ready to show Linda my look. I was even ready to show Jaime. I knew I looked completely female, the girls at the salon did a fantastic job. They took pictures of me and hugged me when I left. I sent them a case of Red Zinfandel as a thank you.

I got a text from Mitzi, 'Let me see the dress!!!!!' I took a selfie and sent her the picture. She sent another text. 'I can't see your heels!!!! I sent her two more pictures, she was making me laugh. I felt better that she loved what I had on. I needed someone to encourage me, mainly because I had to compete with Jaime, a beautiful cis woman. Sometimes I felt they ganged up on me, and not in the good way.

I opened the door slowly, Linda had her back to me, she was opening a new bottle of bourbon. I was hoping we could make love tonight as two girls, we had only done it once before and Linda was disappointed. It was horrible. I wanted to try again, I had learned so much from Mitzi. I tried to walk to her quietly to surprise her but my heels made so much noise on her tiles. She turned around, she wasn't 'all glammed out.'

"Wow," She studied me from my heels to the top of my head. She then landed on my eyes. "That must have been a marathon session in that salon, ha."

I didn't know what to say, Linda wasn't the best at compliments. "No, I don't think so. Do I not look okay?"

She walked closer to me and touched my dress. "This is nice... No, you look fine. How about me?"

Linda was wearing black chinos and a low-cut black top. She was barefoot and her black hair was loose around her shoulders.

"You always look stunning, you have the most wonderful eyes," I told her, I meant it. She turned around before I could say anything else nice to her.

She was a beautiful woman with Armenian heritage. She had a dark complexion and was two years older than me at twenty-eight, she never let me forget it. She put her hands on her hips and turned around. "This is how a mature woman dresses, my dear. Wait 'til you are all grown up." She then patted my cheek and laughed.

The bell rang.

The door opened. "Ahh, let me see the birthday girl." Jaime was a lot friendlier than Linda, and she always made out like she was happy to see me. "Sabrina that dress, is absolutely perfect. Talk to me, let me hear that beautiful voice of yours."

I smiled, she always wanted to hear me talk. She told us my voice turned her on. "Hi, nice to see you again Jaime," I told her, I had just seen her yesterday. The two of them were together a lot.

"Ooh, you are so, so sexy." She grabbed my hands. "You are a present for the men of this world, I want to put you on a billboard." Jaime worked in advertising and she always told me that, I was afraid she would actually do it one day and then forget to take me down.

***

They were surrounding the coffee table drinking Bourbon in Linda's beautifully decorated living room. I poured wine for myself. I loved it here at her apartment, but sometimes I stayed at my parents' house. It was two towns away. Here she gave me one of her empty rooms, she had two of them, but she wouldn't let me decorate it. She always told me she would get to it herself. Linda liked a little control.

I put on music and brought in some vegetables and homemade dip. Now I was looking forward to being with the two of them tonight, they usually went out or spent time at Jaime's apartment, she was three towns away. I sat opposite them, I crossed my legs and smiled.

"I wish I was all dressed up like you, dear," Jaime was watching me, I was uneasy so I was running my long nails over my stockings. "But I always feel a little funny. I don't think I have worn a dress since my christening, ha."

"I have pictures of mine." I told the two of them, "I was actually IN a christening dress, I think that's where I first got the idea of being a girl." It was my sister's, one of only two dresses she ever owned.

They laughed and Linda turned to her girlfriend. "I have seen those pictures, isn't that crazy?"

I was watching the two of them on the couch together, they looked very similar. Both had dark almost black hair and they had permanent suspicious looks on their faces. They were also both barefoot and sitting with their legs under themselves, they looked like bookends. The only difference was that Jaime had a short-sleeved top on. Her small boobs were barely noticeable. I kept on looking at both of their chests. I was so much bigger than the two of them, I was daydreaming and imagining all of us going bra shopping together. I would love that.

"Come on Sabrina, let's open some presents. Put those crazy long nails to good use." Linda got up and placed them on the table. Monday was my birthday but she wanted to start the celebration early. I was turning twenty-six, I was catching up with her. I took a sip of my wine.

"This one first."

There were three envelopes, a large box and a smaller one. Linda gave me one of the envelopes to open.

Rip.

I opened it up, it was a printed-out piece of paper. I was studying it, I didn't know what it was.

"It's confirmation for a room at the Roxy Hotel, it's in Tribeca. Imagine New York City all weekend. Tonight through Monday." She smiled.

I was excited, I was off for the next two weeks, this was going to be a perfect way to start the vacation. "That's going to be so much fun." I then noticed the writing on the back of the envelope, Happy Birthday Sabrina, Love, Linda, and Jaime.

Jaime handed me the next envelope. "There is a theme going on with all of these." She laughed and then looked at Linda.

"Come on." Linda gave me the next one.

I opened the next envelope. And pulled something out, "A ticket?" I looked closer.

Linda said, 'To Kill A Mockingbird.' It's a play on Broadway, it's for tomorrow. It's not too far from the hotel." She turned to Jaime, "Sabrina and I bonded over that book when we first met."

She then handed me the last envelope. It of course was from both of them like the last two. "Another ticket? Wicked?"

"Of course," Linda laughed. "That one isn't for a couple of weeks yet. It's a musical, you can get all 'glammed out' when you go, I hear that's a thing they do."

"They?" I was confused. I then pulled out the ticket. In both envelopes, there was only one. "Are you going to get dressed up with me?"

Linda shook her head and chuckled, "No, that's just for you. I want you to have fun."

"I'm going by myself?"

Jaime laughed, "That's the theme."

I wasn't liking this, I didn't think they were being nice to me. I reached in and looked at the other ticket, there was just the one. They wanted me to go alone. Who gives someone one ticket for anything? Jaime then pushed the bigger present towards me. "Next."

I didn't really want to open it. I looked at the tag, it said from Linda and Jaime again. I wanted to hide in the backroom, but instead, I ripped off the pink and blue paper. It revealed a box full of canned drinks. I looked up at them, "Cocktails for One?"

"Of course," Linda smiled, "For the Hotel. There are twelve different drinks. I know how much you love cocktails, haha." I didn't understand, I could make my own cocktails, I used to be a bartender. I could go to a bar.

"Wait, you're not going away with me?"

"No, We have things to do this weekend, I want you to get away and enjoy yourself. I know how much you love to spend time alone with your outfits and makeup." Linda handed me the last present.

I held it in my hands, my nails looked so nice holding the beautifully wrapped present. I was so disappointed, I hated being alone. Being a crossdresser I tended to spend an awful lot of time with my mirror, it didn't mean I loved to be by myself. I wanted to spend time with Linda.

I was realizing they were either trying to tell me something, or they didn't know me at all.

She urged me on. "Come on open up. Jaimie found this one." The two women then got off of their legs and moved closer together. They had smiles on their faces while they watched me fondle the present. I was thinking I was satisfied just holding it, it could be anything. It could be a makeup set, silk stockings, or maybe a picture of Linda for my dresser. It had my name on it, I was always happy when I was viewed as Sabrina. Sabrina was always happy around people. I ripped open the paper slowly.

It was a book, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë, I already read it of course. It was about a lonely girl. I looked up at the two women.

"Well?" Jaime smiled, "Dontcha love it, it was published in the sixties. It's very rare." I smiled a sad smile at her.

"You can read when you are at the hotel, I got you a room with a balcony." Linda smiled. It was March, I didn't think I would be using a balcony. They stood up, their glasses still full and they didn't touch the vegetables. "Okay, why don't you go get packed for your weekend, you can leave now if you want. We are gonna run out, we'll be busy for a couple of hours tonight anyway."

I looked at them, sitting on my lonely chair with the book in my hand. They were leaving? I watched them put on their shoes and brush their hair in the hall mirror. They grabbed their coats and walked to the door. I got up and stood behind them just watching, feeling beautiful and lonely in my black dress. They closed the door, they didn't even say goodbye.

***

I went into the empty back room. The room mirrored my heart. I laid down on the bed and cried. I was so looking forward to this night and the weekend. The two women were being so mean to me, I was so nice to them. I did anything the two of them asked. I even made dinner, I smelled it burning.

***

I was going to change, it was still early, it was just starting to get dark out. I was standing in front of the mirror, it was the only thing in this room besides the bed and my clothes. I sat down. I crossed my legs, I looked so good in this mirror. I wanted to show myself off this weekend, that was the plan. Mitzi said she loved my dress.

I had just sold my business, I had money in the bank. I also had off for at least two weeks from my other job, I was quite free. Lately, I felt so wonderful since I was now only working as a woman. I then decided I was going to stay in this dress for the night, I looked too good. I called my parents.

"Hi, I'm going to stop by and drop off some things into my room," I told my mother. "I'm very dressed up, is that okay?" My parents didn't mind that I dressed in women's clothes. They figured I had a girlfriend, and hopefully, I would give them grandchildren one day, like my sister. What was the difference if I was in a dress or not?

"Okay, see you soon."

My mother just didn't like the neighbors seeing me, but I didn't care either way. I looked fantastic, I wanted to show off to the neighbors... Now.

It took me six trips to the car to clean out my room. It was cold out and I didn't have a coat. I stole one of Linda's, a black one of course. I even took dinner and a couple of things from the fridge. I had wiped my presence from Linda's New Jersey home. I left the other presents where they sat, on the table, but I did take the hotel confirmation.

I was in my car, it was full and it smelled like baked ziti. I looked in my rearview mirror. I forgot how great my eyes looked. I had on longer than usual false lashes and the girls at the salon did something wonderful to my eyebrows. My eyeshadow was copper-colored, I looked wonderful in this little mirror. There was only a female looking at me. There was one positive about being with Linda, I became a better woman. The better woman started to cry.

I wouldn't miss Jaime and Linda, not after tonight, they certainly wouldn't miss me. I didn't understand why Linda wouldn't just break up with me. Part of me assumed she was playing a game, of course, I felt I was losing. I stopped crying, I was getting mad.

"Who gives someone one ticket, what the hell!" I yelled into the car. "One ticket to a play? Are they kidding me?" I felt better, but that's what disappointed me the most. She wanted me to get dressed up and sit in a theater by myself, what was I going to do? Talk to the people next to me? Socialize? I drove off. I felt a little pissed off, I flung my hair over my shoulders and heard my earrings jingle. I made the music louder, I didn't have to drive through this town ever again. Holmdel, New Jersey can go fuck itself. I stopped and took off Linda's coat, I didn't want her scent on me anymore, I threw it in the back.

***

I turned onto my parents' block in Middletown, my block, my old block. I was so glamourous and dressed up, I was too sexy for this part of town. I was about to back into the driveway. I saw a man get out of a car nearby. I pulled in and waited, maybe I didn't want to show off to the neighbors. I shut the car.

Knock, Knock.

He was at my passenger window, Craig. I smiled, I sent it down.

"Hi."

"Hey," He looked down at my legs. "Whoa, you look pretty incredible, going to a party?"

"I wish." I smiled, I felt a little depressed, but he was cheering me up quickly with his facial expression.

"Well happy birthday, I know it's a little early for that." He was cheering me up a little more. "Your mother told me you might need help, and she said you were very dressed up. I have been sitting out here for an hour waiting, haha."

Craig lived a couple of blocks away, I had known him since we were in middle school in Middletown together. We actually slightly dated a little, if that's what it was called. I was the girl, he was the guy, it lasted on and off for a whole summer. That was almost four years ago. I don't even remember why we stopped, we certainly didn't break up.

"Thank you. Do you have time to help me?"

"Of course, come on step out, let's see those legs of yours." I slipped out, Craig liked when I dressed up. He once walked into my room when I was about twenty-one. I was wearing my sisters' bridesmaid's dress and a long blonde wig. He told me I looked beautiful. He didn't even ask any questions, he said that he saw girls' clothes in my closet before, so he wasn't that surprised. He never made me feel guilty, he was a great friend. I didn't even have to explain myself to him.

I spun around and we laughed. He helped me with the boxes and the garbage bags filled with my clothes. My mother opened the side door and we took everything into my room in the basement. I had plenty of money to move out but I loved living with people, I didn't think I would enjoy living on my own.

I brought the ziti and some now warm beer into the kitchen.

My mother shook her head while looking at my dress. "Your father is sleeping, thank the lord, I could just imagine him looking at those legs." She laughed. I was glad she was cool with the crossdressing thing. She always was.

The three of us sat at the table as the food was heating up and the beer was cooling down in the freezer. I still didn't want to change.

"How is Linda?" Craig asked, he was now holding my hand looking at my nails, while my mother watched.

"Good, she's out with her friend." I shrugged. "I kinda left her."