Single Ticket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Mitzi looked confused. We sat down and I told her all about the presents Linda and Jaime had gotten me.

Manny held my hand. "You never have to do anything alone, we are only a phone call away." I smiled and hugged him. I felt myself starting to cry, Mitzi pulled me to her. I told them about the presents but I didn't tell them how horrible I felt. I stopped crying and shook my hair. I was ready to have a great time. I smiled at them and the play began.

***

After the play, we all went out to dinner. It was a huge family-style Italian restaurant. I was thinking I was with some of my family. I introduced the waitress to everyone, she was young and very pretty. I wanted her to feel comfortable with us, we were probably going to be loud.

I was quite happy the bitter taste of the day before was completely gone and replaced by a Negroni. A new bitter taste swirled around my tongue. All four of us read the 'Mockingbird' book and we had plenty to talk about, but Mitzi and Manny kept asking questions about my presents from Linda.

"I don't think Linda was trying to be mean, maybe she had an ulterior motive." Mitzi shrugged her shoulders. "I know she's so busy now that she has gotten back together with Jaime. I won't go out with the two of them anymore, they have a comment about everyone. Present company included."

"Well, they think they are being funny," I said.

"They are not funny. You, my dear, are hysterical, but not them, haha. I haven't seen either of them in months. I'd so much rather hang out with you two. This was an excellent idea."

We had one more drink and then I made Mitzi stand and show the table next to us her sparkly blue dress. She had the best taste, I wanted to grow up to be just like her. "Isn't she just so adorable?" I asked them, my hands over my lips. I bought the other table a round of Negronis and we got up to leave. The waitress was sad to see us go.

We were about to get into separate cabs in front of the restaurant. "See you tomorrow!" They yelled and then they were off.

We were in the warm back seat. "Tomorrow?"

"Stop being so nosy." Craig kissed my cheek and I put my head against him. I was so relaxed and I couldn't wait to thank him for a wonderful day.

***

I was finishing up in the bathroom, Craig was laying on the bed. "Remember our first real date?"

"I do, you told me you didn't like my voice." I reminded him.

"Ha, I remember. It's not that I didn't like it, it's that it made you nervous to talk. You started doing only sign language. Now you sound so freaking sexy. C'mon say something sexy to me."

I was smiling as I finished brushing my hair. That was so long ago, I felt like we were still kids then. I wasn't a kid anymore. I was wearing the most sensuous piece of lingerie I have ever owned. Linda NEVER saw me in lingerie. I had on a sheer silk top that covered my arms in nylon. It was attached to a black bra, which my C-cups fit in perfectly. I had on a waist cincher, panties, garter-belt, and stockings. Once again I was all in black. I had my black pumps on again. I painted my nails red when we got back from the theater and they matched my lipstick perfectly. I looked one hundred percent like a woman. I felt close to seventy percent in my mind, but that average seemed okay.

I was almost ready so I pushed my head out of the bathroom door. "I'm not talking the rest of the night. I'm taking a vow of silence." I stuck out my tongue.

"Oh, my god even THAT sounds sexy, haha."

I put on my perfume and fluffed up my hair, I looked so feminine. I loved dressing up for someone. Craig was going to love this outfit. He was so happy with anything I wore and did.

I walked out and bent over him on the bed. I moved up and I straddled his body, my lips inches from his. "I will say anything you tell me to. But just once. What would you like to hear, puddin'." I purred to him, I thought I was cute, I was flirting again.

He smiled and kissed me, "Okay let me think."

"Okay let me think," I said back to him.

"Wait that doesn't count."

I shrugged then moved down and removed his briefs. He was so hard, my voice really did affect him. Jaime also told me she love hearing me talk, maybe they weren't teasing me.

I slid down and took him into my mouth, he was so big and hard, I had missed having a hard cock in my mouth, it definitely made me feel more like a woman. I was watching my hand with my long nails hold onto his manhood as I kissed and sucked. I wanted to tease him.

"Craig, your cock is so big." I was being an actress.

"Ahh, is it?"

"It won't fit in my mouth, big boy, I'm sorry."

"Um, it won't?"

I started pumping him with my hand and kissing his stomach, I then licked down to his thighs. I loved men's legs, they were so strong and hairy, they were so unlike mine. My legs were so smooth and almost always covered in nylon or silk. I let go of his cock and rubbed my fingers and body on his legs. I then ran my breasts over them and made my way to his balls and hard cock. I rubbed him between the fake breasts. His hands went into my hair. I watched him, I loved having big breasts, I couldn't wait to have my own.

"Oh, my god Sabrina you feel so good." He was smiling at me, I knew he was glad my mother called him to help me. I don't know where this weekend would have gone without him here. I was depressed, confused, and a little angry, but now, I was excited and happy as heck. I was about the have a man enter me.

I inched up and sat on his thighs, "I want you inside me."

"You do?"

"Mmm mm, are you ready?"

"I'm so ready," He smiled, his midsection was pumping already and I didn't even lube myself up yet. I put lotion inside me and on his manhood. I played with him some more, he was so hard. I moved up closer to him and grabbed his cock. I aimed it at my waiting hole. I slowly let him enter me, this was our first time. We had never even thought about doing this when we were younger.

I felt his cock slowly push inside me, I wiped my hands and then we intertwined our fingers. I loved holding hands. I moved with him, we got a rhythm going together, we were suddenly very good at this. I leaned back a little and shook my head, I loved feeling my hair around my face. I couldn't wait until my own hair was this long, hopefully, the hormones in my system affected my hair follicles first.

I smiled at Craig, he was still watching me. I loved that I could watch his expressions change as he was inside of me. Soon his cock was completely buried, I was surprised, he was so big and now completely inside my 'pussy.' I was sitting on his lap.

"I can not believe it has taken us this long to make love." I sighed.

"You can't?"

"You are some conversationalist during sex aren't you."

"Haha... I am."

I was getting excited I had to cover myself I was hard, but hidden in my lingerie. I started to press my fingers against my panties as I slid down his pole. We fucked for so long, I was bouncing on him as he pushed his hard cock into my hole again and again. I felt my nylon legs rubbing against his. Then I felt him cum, I felt him inside me. My mother would be so proud, maybe this one would bring forth grandchildren, I fantasized. I was starting to cum myself. We made enough noise to disturb the people in the bar six floors below. I didn't care I was having a fantastic orgasm.

After a while, I slid my cheek onto his chest, my long hair once again in his face. I decided I could sleep like this if he would let me.

"Sabrina?"

"Mmm, mmm." I was quite content, it was a wonderful day.

I could sense Craig had a smile on his face, a big one. "You are almost as sexy in my imagination as you are in real life."

"Thank you, I think."

***

Morning came and so did we, I couldn't believe how horny we both were. I never woke up this excited living with Linda, mainly because she was at least a wall away. I wondered if she slept all night with Jaime. I never noticed, they were always up before me. They were always quiet and they never made me coffee. I decided I wasn't going to miss them, I was obviously the third wheel. We had a nice relationship before they got together. I was enjoying my time with a mature, smarter woman. Linda liked me better as a male but she was extremely helpful in me reaching my potential as a female. I thought she was grooming me to become her new lesbian lover. She wasn't.

Craig started nuzzling my hair, he wanted to kiss, but he wouldn't let me get cleaned up. I'm sure I looked a mess, my hair was now in a scrunchie.

"You better stop squirming, you look beautiful in the morning." He told me between pecks.

"But I have morning breath."

"Then stop breathing and kiss me." We made out and I played with his manhood. He was making me giggle, and I was getting too excited too quickly. He was always nice to me, I tried to always be a best friend to him. With my hand on his cock I felt I couldn't just be a friend anymore. My eyes got wide, I started to orgasm. I rubbed once again against his body, I let out a sigh when I was done, it was wonderful.

"Okay, now that you are taken care of it's my turn."

"Is it." I smiled and put my head on his chest, I watched as my long nails played with his cock. I watched his cock throb and start to spurt. When he came I once again cleaned him with my tongue, I wanted it all in my mouth.

"Okay, breakfast all sorted," I told him, he laughed. I was having a wonderful time.

***

I love Sunday mornings. At my parents' home, I would go out and pick up bagels. There was only one place nearby to go, they made bagels that tasted like they came from Brooklyn. There was never a line, everyone in New Jersey was too lazy to search out the best.

Eggs, pork roll, and bagels. My family loved breakfast, especially my sister. It was always around eleven AM when I called them to the table but they never rushed me. I had to rush myself, I used to bartend, I had to go to work. It was long before I lived with Linda. Even after I lived with her I still came home and made breakfast on Sundays. Sometimes I was a male, but now I was always female. As Sabrina, I was definitely a better cook and server. I gave so much more attention to detail.

I called my mother to say sorry, but she wasn't home. She was the only person I knew who didn't have a cell phone. I was hoping she was out picking up bagels.

***

Craig wanted to go hang out in the hotel bar again, so I put on another sexy dress and heels. I heard him in the larger room, he was on the phone. I glanced at mine. I had texts from everyone, but I only texted back Mitzi. I even had one from Jaime, I didn't even know she had my number. I didn't look at it.

In my head, I hated Jaime but in my heart... I kind of liked her, I knew why Linda loved her so much. I think of my life as Before Jaime and After Jaime. Before I met her I had a sexual relationship with my girlfriend, but now we didn't.

I was so horny with Craig, probably because I hadn't had sex in months. Or maybe I just found him terribly exciting.

Jaime also got me a job, as a woman. It was three months after we met, the two of them were bragging about all of their education. Linda told her I had a degree in marketing. Jaime made a call. I had my own editing business, I was a part-time bartender and now I was about to become a researcher at Yves Saint Laurent. Three days later I walked into their office as a male, personnel was disappointed. I came back the next day all dressed up with new hair, and plump lips. I now have an ID card and a thirty-five percent employee discount. They call me Miss Langton and bring me cappuccinos, even when I don't ask for them. I was now presenting as a female 100% of the time.

As a 'thank you' I bought dinner for Jaime and Linda at their favorite restaurant, including a special bottle of Jaime's favorite Bourbon, they didn't serve it at the bar. They also didn't ask me to go. I watched NetFlix in my nightgown that night. That's when I should have moved out, there was definitely no love triangle.

***

I was standing by the mirror, I had on a long blue dress, it was sleeveless and I showed the tiniest bit of cleavage. Under my dress, I had on my lacy black bra and panty set. I also had on black thigh highs, they had a beautiful lacy design at the top. I couldn't wait to show it to Craig. I heard him on the phone again as I finished putting on lipstick.

"We're going out today, we are in Manhattan." He smiled at me as I stepped into the room. "No, I'm with Sabrina." He patted the couch and I sat next to him. "I'll be back tomorrow, I have to go, say hello to everyone, bye."

"I'm sorry, that was Liz." He pulled me closer.

"Does she want to see you? You should go."

"No she's fine, she had a date last night. She had to tell me all about it, some guy from her school."

I looked at him, I hated that I was monopolizing his time like this, I'm a big girl now, he didn't have to worry about me. We kissed. "Are you sure she doesn't need you more than I do?"

"Ha, she doesn't, I am hoping and praying that you need me more, haha."

We made out once again on the couch, I felt I did need him, probably more than anyone. I wanted to talk, I felt bad that I was keeping him from his real girlfriend.

"I always think about that time in the hospital."

"With Ronnie? So do I."

I was working at YSL and I got a call from my mother telling me Craig's brother was in the hospital. Something happened to him at the warehouse he worked in. I rushed over, she met me there. Craig was outside waiting for us. He looked terrible, he told me I looked stunning. I didn't want to make this about me so we went into the Hospital's waiting room.

I asked him if there were a lot of people here and he said no, but when I walked into the waiting room it was filled. Ronnie and Craig were very popular. It was the day I met Elizabeth. I could tell she didn't want to touch me when I held out my hand. My mother took it instead. We moved away and sat as far away as I could get from her, she stared at me the entire time we were there, I was so uncomfortable. Craig kept on smiling at me from across the room, we had to make believe we were going to the restrooms just to talk to each other. Elizabeth was an adult, she was a school teacher, I thought she was acting like a child.

"You know," Craig started playing with my hair. He was looking at the blonde in his fingers. "She told me I could never see you again. It was her or you. Can you imagine she gave me an ultimatum?"

"She did? I'm sorry I didn't...."

"Stop, I wasn't going to stop seeing you, you are my best friend. She's gonna have to get over it."

"Really?"

"Of course. She's so pissed off that we are together now but tough. I missed you, you make me very happy."

I leaned on his chest, I felt like I was going to cry again. I was always so emotional when I wore long nails.

Craig, played with my hair, "Can we not talk about Linda or Liz. Let's talk about Ronnie, he's doing great. He and Sheila are days away from having a baby. I sent him the picture of you in red from yesterday."

"You did? Why?"

"Why not, it would brighten his day. He says you have blossomed into a beautiful woman. He wants us to come over to the hospital when Shiela is having contractions. You are a good luck charm."

***

We went back downstairs to the hotel bar to sit with our new favorite bartender. He waved to us before we even entered the door.

"Hi, back again, great. You never told me your names?"

I smiled, Sabrina and Craig."

"Well, Sabrina and Craig do you want your usual?"

We laughed and he brought us our new favorite drink, then Mitzi and her husband walked in. We ordered two more.

We hugged and then sat at the bar, I didn't realize the way I was perched on the stool my legs were completely exposed including the tops of my stockings. Several men were watching me as Craig caressed my legs. he looked over my shoulder, "Maybe you better cover-up, family is coming."

***

I was completely surprised. We were all drinking and hanging around the bar with Rex the bartender. Including my parents and my sister and her husband, Manny. It was nice, everyone was dressed up, even my sister. When we were kids she only had one dress, a bridesmaid one. It was my and Craig's favorite. My sister knew I kept it in my closet.

"Okay, we have to go, the cabs are here." Craig gathered us up altogether.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I could have stayed here all month I was having fun with everyone.

"We are going to see Wicked? I got tickets for all of us, we are taking over a whole freakin' row."

"Haha," I laughed. "Wicked? You know I hate musicals don't you?"

"I thought so, but I figured that was one of your presents. We should follow through, haha." He shook his head.

"Well, those two don't know me at all." I looked around and everyone was smiling. "These are the people that know me, but just think how much fun we are going to have anyway." Now I couldn't wait. I wish I was more glammed out. I kissed him in front of everyone, and they all cheered. We left, we did have fun. There is nothing like being together with people you love.

After the musical we went out to eat, they sang Happy Birthday to me. We all had fun, we would have to do this again on someone else's birthday.

We all stood on a corner to say goodbye. I kissed and hugged everyone, I made sure they all knew how special they were to me. It was cold, I still didn't have a coat. I was wearing Craigs, it was so big. My sister said she had so many she was going to Fed Ex them to me.

"No thanks, you have terrible taste," I told her.

"Now you are definitely getting them. I'm even gonna send you the neighbors."

We got in four separate cabs, four separate lives, one incredible great time. It was midnight. It was officially my twenty-sixth birthday. I was in Craig's arms in the backseat and we kissed, we were surrounded by the lights of Broadway.

***

We were planning on spending Monday in bed. We drank orange juice and ate almonds, it was my favorite birthday.

And then once again we had incredible sex, I was forgetting all about the two disappointing women in New Jersey. Craig said they didn't deserve me, and then he laughed. He was teasing.

I decided we were going to fuck outside.

I took a blanket off of the bed and wrapped it around me, I stood in front of him, looking sexy in my heels and lingerie. "Let's go out on the balcony." I smiled he stood up and we walked out into the cold.

We wrapped the blanket around us, I moved my ass against his hard manhood. I had on my six-inch pumps and he slid in very easy. My nylon legs rubbed against his. I felt him enter me further and I felt myself slide down his hard pole. There were two things that Craig had, that Linda didn't. One was a hard dick, and it was pumping inside of me, keeping me excited and making me breathe heavily. The other was... who cares what the other was... Let Linda keep her fucking empathy and compassion with Jaime. Craig and I were full of passion. Linda would never have better sex than we were having right now, I was falling in love with him all over again. He held my hips under the blanket, we were hidden from the world, but not for much longer.

It didn't take long to make me cum, I was freezing in my tiny nightie and stockings but I didn't care. I wanted New York City to hear me cum like a female. I wanted to shout that I was having an incredible orgasm with a wonderful man. When I felt Craig's sperm shoot inside of me I felt so at peace. The blanket dropped and we held each other tight, the warmth of our bodies keeping us alive. His bare ass announced us to the other tourists watching out of their windows.

I kissed him, he drew the blanket around us, we were shivering. "Months ago," I told him as we kissed. I loved feeling his tongue in my mouth, I loved playing and being with a man. "I was in front of my laptop, I was in Linda's empty back room. I was looking at your social media accounts." I kissed him on the chin, the cheek, and then again his lips, I was shivering. "I was missing you." He rubbed my ass in the tiny panties, keeping me warmer, "I was in one of the sexiest dresses that I ever owned, you would love it, and I had my fingers feeling around for my 'pussy.' You looked so handsome." I felt him getting hard again, he was pushing into my belly as I ground into him. "I was remembering when we use to kiss in my basement, while I was wearing one of my mothers' ugly dresses. I started to cum, I was trying to hold in my yelps, but then Linda walked in my room... right in the middle of my orgasm." I came again, just rubbing against him.