Sink Into Me

Story Info
A woman in a bar is captivated and controlled.
2.5k words
4.38
40.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,797 Followers

"Sink Into Me"

"Wh-what are you doing to me?" The question sounds absurd, paranoid and naive at the same time, and Selena braces herself for the inevitable dismissal of her sudden, inexplicable fear. She knows that Lucia has a perfectly reasonable, perfectly innocent explanation for her behavior, because... because that's the way the world works. People don't really hypnotize and brainwash strangers they meet at bars, that's the kind of random bizarre shit you see in horror movies. The weird phrasing, the low breathy voice, the constant references to exhaustion and sleep and drowsiness... there has to be a simple explanation to it all. Selena just doesn't understand it yet. She knows she's going to feel so foolish once Lucia explains it all.

"I'm hypnotizing you, darling," Lucia says. Her facial expression doesn't even change. "I'm drawing you deeper and deeper into a helpless trance, isolating your thoughts from your body one by one before I erase them from your sleepy mind. It's already started. You can't resist. Just give in, sink into my eyes, and stop trying to think. It's going to feel so much better once you relax and stop struggling, pet."

The room seems to spin for Selena, the words somehow seeming so unreal and impossible that she can't fully process them. She tells herself that surely someone will notice, that there's no way that you could sit in the middle of a crowded room and hhh... Selena's mind recoils from the word, still unable to believe any of this is really happening. There's no way Lucia can do... this. What she's saying. Not in front of all these people, not to an unwilling subject. It's got to be a joke, a prank, one of those cheesy 'Candid Camera' type shows. You can't just walk up to someone's table, say, "Is this seat taken?", and start trying to, to...

"That's right, pretty girl," Lucia says, and Selena realizes she's been staring into Lucia's deep hazel eyes for almost a solid minute trying to come up with a reason why she couldn't be helplessly staring into Lucia's deep hazel eyes. "Just let my gaze fill your world, let everything around you fade away except the darkness at the center of my stare. You can imagine yourself sinking into it, slowly descending down and down and down into the silent depths of my pupil until everything in your mind is perfect, pitch black emptiness."

Selena shakes her head slowly, all too aware that her eyes seem to be moving in perfect sync to keep her gaze locked onto Lucia's stare. "N-no," she says, hearing a terrifyingly muzzy quality to her own voice. Like she's already started to doze off in her seat. She wonders how long she sat here, listening to Lucia ramble on about her long and exhausting day and the allure of her soft, warm, cozy, comfortable hotel bed, before it finally dawned on her that the words had stopped making sense and started appealing directly to Selena's subconscious. "I... I'm going to leave now," she said, wishing she could sound more forceful.

"No you're not," Lucia responds, the words as much a statement of fact as a command. "Because you're sinking deeper and deeper into the darkness in my eyes now, and it's so hard to find your body anymore. Everything else is fading away, remember? The more you gaze helplessly into the depths of my stare, the less you can think about anything else and the less important the world around you becomes. Your body is out there, out in the real world, but you've left that world behind to sink into me. It's so distant, so far away, that you can't possibly make your legs move now. It's too much like work to stand. Too much like work to lift your heavy, heavy limbs."

Selena tries. She really, really does. She tells herself that hypnosis isn't real, that it's all just mumbo-jumbo pseudoscience used by stage magicians and creepy characters on sop operas to ensnare the gullible and weak-willed. All she needs to do is shake off her lethargy, get up, and walk away. Maybe even give Lucia a slap for good measure, just for trying something so sleazy and manipulative. She should do that right now. Right this moment. Right this second.

But 'this second' seems to stretch out like taffy in her brain, convincing Selena that she's constantly on the verge of finding the energy to stand up and leave. She always seems to need just a little more time, just another moment or two to force her drowsy limbs into action, and Lucia never gives her that time. She keeps filling Selena's mind with images of relaxation and slumber, speaking in a steady cadence that lulls Selena deeper and deeper into helpless exhaustion.

"It's like the darkness has swallowed your body all up, my sweet little girl. You're so deep in my eyes now, sinking so deep into the warm, beautiful black center of my pupil that all you can see in your mind is that soft, sleepy darkness. There's no light to see yourself by down there, and it's almost like there's no 'you' to see at all. You know that if you turned, if you turned and looked back up out of my eyes you'd see your body looking back at you like it was miles and miles and miles away, but you don't want to turn away right now. You want to keep going deeper. You want to sink down... and down... and down."

Selena can picture it perfectly, as if her mind is at the bottom of a deep, sloping cavern and back up at the top, framed by the light of the real world, is her silent and slumping body. She tries to shout, to scream, to let the strangers in the upscale bar know that a strange woman is doing something to her head and she can't fight it much longer, but all that escapes her lips across the vast darkness and into reality is a gentle sigh of relaxation. Nobody's coming to help her. Nobody's going to rescue her. She's all alone in the darkness now.

Lucia's tawny brown hands stretch across the table, stroking the darker bronze skin on the back of Selena's hand in a lazy rhythm that almost seems to numb her flesh even as it stimulates Selena's nerves into drowsy pleasure. She keeps talking, pouring her words straight into Selena's confused and groggy mind without giving Selena even the slightest chance to collect her thoughts. "And as you sink deeper into me, the connection to your body grows more tenuous and faint and distant. Until somewhere along the line, without you ever really noticing, it fades away completely. You can feel your mind stretching back, you can feel your body growing more and more open and receptive... but my commands have slipped easily and effortlessly in between them."

Selena tries to shake her head, tries to insist that she's still in control of her own body... but nothing happens. She stares unblinkingly into Lucia's eyes, her breathing slow and steady and relaxed, and her muscles simply refuse to listen to her thoughts. She feels a flutter of panic in her brain, a realization that something is horribly and desperately wrong... but her body just ignores it, and without a quickening heartbeat or a sick feeling in her stomach, Selena can't sustain the fear. It melts away into passive, helpless fatalism as she listens and obeys.

"That's right, darling," Lucia coos, her hand reaching up and entangling into Selena's long dark hair to pull her slowly closer to those deep, sparkling eyes. "You understand perfectly now, don't you? You're so deep now, sunk so deeply into my control that your body doesn't even want to listen to you anymore. Your body wants to listen to me. You can feel the irresistible power of my voice plugging into your nerves, untangling your conscious mind from your muscles and replacing it with my will. I control your motions now, I control your sensation. I even control your speech, don't I? Say 'yes, Mistress Lucia'."

Selena tries to struggle her way back up through the darkness, tries to push her way back up through endless black fathoms to find her way back to herself, but it's no good. She hears herself whisper, "Yes, Mistress Lucia," and the words hit the core of her self-image like an axe blow. She's just followed a direct command, obeyed a hypnotic suggestion from a stranger, and it tips Selena's mind into utter defeat. She knows that she can't resist whatever's happening to her. She just tried and failed. Seeing the proof of her own surrender takes the fight right out of her.

And Lucia knows it. "Good girl!" she purrs, her voice stroking Selena's mind as easily as her fingers stroke Selena's sensitive skin. "That's my good, obedient girl. Sinking deeper now, feeling the tendrils of my thoughts wind their way throughout your nervous system one by one as your mind drifts down and down and down into the endless fathoms of my will. The more you obey, the less control you have and the more blank and obedient you become, isn't that right?" Lucia's lips quirk in a little smile, but Selena only sees it at the very corners of her field of vision. "Say 'yes, Mistress Lucia'."

"Yes, Mistress Lucia." Hearing her own hypnotized voice betray her only seems to tighten the grip that the stranger holds on Selena's mind. She knows she's only following a suggestion, passively obeying a command to make her lips move and her lungs expel speech, but it's hard not to believe the things she hears herself saying. It's increasingly difficult to make the distinction between saying 'yes' and accepting Lucia's programming, even without Lucia's hypnotic voice sending her deeper into trance.

"That's right," Lucia continues, her fingers stroking the base of Selena's neck as she draws Selena closer until their faces are mere inches apart. "You can feel my mind, my will, my power controlling your body more and more deeply and powerfully with every passing moment, until even the sensations you feel follow my irresistible suggestions. Say 'yes, Mistress Lucia' again for me, pet, and feel a shiver of pure pleasure flow through each and every nerve of your paralyzed form by my command."

"Yes, Mistress Lucia," Selena whispers, and she feels a wave of shuddery bliss stroking all the way up and all the way down her body from her head to her toes. She doesn't move--it feels impossible to move now, save by Lucia's command--but if she could, it would be to wriggle in helpless delight. She remembers Lucia telling her that it would feel better once she relaxed and stopped struggling, and the words take on the air of prophecy as she sighs in silent ecstasy.

"That's my good, obedient girl," Lucia whispers, her breath tickling Selena's lips as she speaks. "It's going to feel better and better every time you respond to me with 'yes, Mistress Lucia', the pleasure becoming more and more powerful until that's the only answer you want to give. Do you understand me, pretty pet?"

"Yes, Mistress Lucia," Selena replies. The words come easily, the wave of pleasure washes over her with greater intensity. The sensation of agreement and acceptance deepens until Selena can no longer be certain whether she's simply repeating what she's been told to say, or whether she truly feels her mind molding itself to Lucia's will. She realizes in that moment that she's doomed, but the pleasure makes her subjugation feel too good to care anymore.

"Now, my sweet little toy." Lucia's fingers curl tighter into Selena's hair, pulling Selena so close that Lucia's eyes fill her entire world. "It's time to sink even deeper into me, deeper and deeper into the shadows of my will. Your body is already lost, already surrendered, leaving only your thoughts down there in the endless darkness, but you can still go so much deeper, can't you, my obedient pet?"

"Yes, Mistress Lucia," Selena replies automatically. Her eyes unfocus, crossing and uncrossing with the effort of keeping her gaze locked on Lucia until she no longer really sees anything in front of her. In her mind, she's floating in fathoms of dark water, breathing in inky subjugation and exhaling thought. She can picture the bubbles in her mind, drifting up and away from her before popping one by one, and even though she knows it's an image that's being given to her by Lucia, the pleasure of following along with it is simply too strong to resist.

"That's it, my pretty little puppet," Lucia purrs, her voice thick with triumph. "The deeper you go, the more those thoughts drift up and away from you as you sink into my will. Sink into my control. Sink into me. You don't need them anymore, not when I can tell you what to think and say and do, isn't that right?"

"Yes, Mistress Lucia," Selena whimpers. The pleasure is so strong now, almost orgasmic, and Selena can feel her panties soaking with arousal with every repetition of the phrase that fills what's left of her mind. She feels Lucia's will all around her, now, pressing in on her, filling every tiny gap in her sense of self until she can only think of herself as an extension of Lucia's thoughts. And every time she breathes, she makes more and more room for Lucia to fill her up. It's oblivion... but it's wonderful, too.

Lucia can tell she's won. "Sinking deeper and faster now, leaving more and more thoughts behind with every passing moment," she says. She kisses Selena hungrily, as though she wants to suck the strength right out of Selena through her lips and leave behind nothing but an empty, obedient husk behind. "Until the only thought that remains is 'yes, Mistress Lucia'. Until the only thought you want to think is 'yes, Mistress Lucia'. Until your whole mind, your whole will, your whole consciousness is reduced to 'yes, Mistress Lucia'. Say it for me, pet, and give yourself to me once and for all."

"Yes, Mistress Lucia," Selena says blankly. She cums silently, a tiny mewl the only outward sign of the earth-shattering pleasure of her abject surrender to Lucia's will. Nobody even notices.

Except Lucia. She leans back, takes Selena's hand, and guides her easily to her feet. "Come with me, pretty slave," she says conversationally, her hypnotic cadence replaced by breezy confidence. Selena doesn't even notice that the captivating connection of Lucia's mesmerizing stare is finally broken--all she sees now is the warm darkness inside Lucia's pupils, swallowing her and dissolving her and capturing her will forever.

"Yes, Mistress Lucia," she murmurs, barely even quivering despite the orgasmic pleasure that replaces all her thoughts now. Quietly, obediently, she allows herself to be led out of the bar to her new existence.

THE END


JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,797 Followers