Sink or Swim Ch. 03: Asphyxia

Story Info
Nat receives oral pleasures from her slave.
4k words
3.45
14.8k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean was sitting in the living room, watching TV when Nat walked in around 3:30 AM. Immediately he ran to her and kissed her on her lips, his hands caressing her waist as she pulled away, giggling and looking at him mischievously.

"Where were you? Did you have a good time?" he asked, his voice shaking slightly in eagerness of her response.

"Oh we had a good time all right," she winked, "those young strippers are very pretty men" she lied. "Sally wanted me to go home with her, two of them were leaving in her car! But..." her voice trailed off as she looked for Dean's reaction.

"Oh really? They do that? Male strippers are different then, I remember when I was 19 I went with the boys after work to the 'gentlemans club'... couldn't even touch them..." Dean responded, shaking his head.

"Oh there was a lot of touching, let me tell you." Nat looked at him mischievously with her dark rimmed eyes narrowing as she smirked, "it was very 'hands on'" she trailed off, allowing Dean to only imagine what may have taken place.

Of course Nat wasn't going to tell Dean about Jake, not yet at least. Her playtime with Jake was hers and hers alone. Dean had given her 100% permission to fool around with a younger guy, so she decided to only feed him tidbits of information, changing the name "Jake" for "Stripper" and massively underplaying what was really going on. Nat had very strong feelings for Jake, even though she still loved Dean to death; Jake was still hers, nothing at this point would change that.

"Oh my god Nat, did you really... did you actually touch them?" Dean asked, intoxicated by her willingness to please his fantasy of her.

"Yep!" Nat responded, bouncing up to her toes as she smiled, her heels popping out of her Osiris high top sneakers, her cute demeanor giving him goosebumps. Nat was still dressed in the clothes she had been wearing while out with Jake. A nearly see-through short black dress and black stockings. She complimented the ensemble with colorful high top sneakers, since that was always her choice of footwear. She wore sneakers, mostly high tops, on her feet any given day, with any dress, skirt or pants..

Dean couldn't help but look down her legs at her thin sexy ankles and how they plunged into her wide fashion sneakers, he knew her warm little feet were waiting for him to kiss. Nat noticed him checking her out and smiled, shaking her head and giggling as she tugged on his shirt. Her ankle went slightly sideways as her high-top sneaker popped slightly off her foot - Dean was such a sucker for her, she loved teasing him.

"Dean... do you want me to... go further with them? Like a little more than touching?" she asked, but she already knew the answer.

"Oh my god, yes. I mean... would you though? Would you be too shy or something? I think it's so hot, thinking of you maybe getting them off, even sucking their dicks and swallowing." Dean cemented his position in her escapades. Dean was getting chills of excitement thinking about it.

"YES!" Nat bounced on her toes, the thrill of him confirming that it was technically OK for her to proceed. "What if..." her voice trailed off.

"What if... what?" Dean asked, his eyes looking back at his love goddess with excitement.

"What if it ends up going a little further? You know like... what if we get locked in this passionate scenario and he starts taking my clothes off and seducing me?" she asked, subconsciously hinting that it 'may possibly' go further.

"Well... I never really thought of that becoming real... but that's fucking hot. Well I guess if you had protection, for sure! I want this to be not only my fantasy, but I want you to fantasize about it also, so if that turns you on... definitely I'll let you!" Dean responded, his heart throbbing inside his chest. The realization that he just gave his wife permission to fuck a guy sank in, and he was really turned on but extremely nervous by the thought.

"Ok I have a deal for you then..." Nat pondered as she looked into his excited eyes, she wanted him to keep going with this fantasy, and what better than to deprive him a little and keep edging him? "I want to know that you're serious about this... so until it happens, I can't make you cum. I just want to make sure that you're OK with all this, and it'd kind of be a way to show me that you're willing to sacrifice something for my orgasm." Nat sort of trailed off, and clarified, "I mean, for this fantasy of ours".

Dean thought about it, he was really looking forward to fucking her hard tonight, rag-doll her in the bed. "I... uh..." his voice trailed off, he was clearly looking forward to something tonight.

"Ok I guess we don't have to go through with it if you're not willing too..." Nat was cut short by Dean.

"Yes, ok I'll do it... but when it happens, can you at least get an audio recording of it?" he agreed in desperation. Dean was clearly turned on by her cheating on him for 'his' sake... little did he know Nat was deeply fantasizing about her 18 year old boy-toy Jake all this time.

"Then please me..." Nat's dark mascara rimmed eyes narrowed seductively, "I want to passionately fuck your face Dean, I want you to make me cum while you're pleading for your life!" she giggled selfishly. Nat knew Dean loved giving her cunnilingus, probably more than he enjoyed sex. He worshipped her, he'd die for her orgasm - or so he fantasized. Nat enjoyed the powerful feeling of getting off as he squirmed in panic, something Dean had opened her up to. She always wondered what the next step up would be since she had numerous times made him pass-out as she fucked his face with orgasmic lust. Some of her top orgasms had been done through this method. Once she even needed to revive him by slapping his face because she had him locked in with no air for nearly 5 minutes. At the time she was scared, but later the thought turned her on that he actually almost died for her to cum. She remembers that orgasm as it was one of the most explosive she had ever experienced.

"Anything for my goddess," he replied, completely paralyzed by her beauty and sexy dark cuteness.

"And when we're done, you can thank me by kissing my toes!" she winked.

Dean looked down her smooth stocking-clad legs, imagining how wonderful her high-top Osiris shoes probably smelled, he wanted to worship her so badly it made his skin itch. Nat knew what he was thinking about, and casually slipped her small sexy foot out slightly as she kissed his chest. She led Dean to the bedroom, holding his hand behind her back as they entered. She pushed him on the bed and told him to wait as she gathered her "toys". Nat loved riding Dean's face, firstly because he was so damn good and submissive at it, but also because it turned her on so bad knowing his air supply was completely cut off she worked her way up to an orgasm. Some of the most pleasurable orgasms of her life was from riding his face, his tongue deep inside her pussy, twirling around as deep as it could go as she used his nose to rub her clit on. But more recently she had upped the ante by purchasing a "vibrating mouth dildo" that strapped onto his face. It was short so she could fully go down on it while still sealing off Dean's air, and it had a slight inwards curve that hit her g-spot just perfectly.

Dean was turned on by it massively, the control and superiority she exuded while in this intimate setting was exhilarating, they never used safe-words either... even if they did, with that strapped and covering his mouth he couldn't say anything anyways. The fear however... the sexually dark fear he experienced couldn't be matched, it was almost like skydiving for the first time. Nat felt the same way, minus the fear... she was however extremely turned on by Dean's fear... she knew he believed in nothing after death, pure endless blackness, or like a "snap" you don't exist anymore. It was such a turn on for her to have an earth-shattering orgasm while he lay there helpless and trembling.

Nat gathered her things out of their drawer and walked over, her heels popping out of the loose high-top sneakers she wore. Nat was so extremely horny, all night she had been edging herself by giving her young teen boy-toy Jake mind-blowing orgasm after orgasm, she wanted nothing to stop her this time from experiencing her own euphoric bliss.

"Tonight, I'm tying you down baby... I can't allow you to move at all... Don't you want my body to shiver in complete and utter ecstasy? I want you to have this gift of feeling my body quivering while I'm latched onto your face, fucking it passionately." Nat said as she began handcuffing Dean's arms behind his back.

"Oh... Ok, but how will you know if I'm about to blackout?" Dean asked excitedly with hesitant fear in his voice.

"I won't..." Nat giggled, "what's more important to you? The air you breath or my orgasm? Don't you want me to cum?" She playfully pouted, which turned into a cute sexy dark grin.

"I do, I want you to feel better than you've ever felt!" Dean replied, paralyzed by her beauty and charm as she laid him on his back, his arms underneath him, fully immobilized.

Nat tightly restrained his legs with a strap, then tied them down tightly to the bottom of the bed, even if Dean wanted to move, he couldn't. "Now for the last little bit" she greedily moaned into his ear as she strapped the curved vibrating dildo which covered and sealed his mouth shut.

Nat took her black dress off, confirming to Dean what he already knew, she hadn't been wearing any underwear at all tonight. Her skin shone in the darkly lit room, her hand was quivering in excitement as she cupped his cheek and kissed him warmly, her sweet smell lingering in his nose as she gently sat down on his chest, her feet on each side of his head. She was still wearing her stockings, but began removing her high-top sneakers, letting them fall next to his face. Nat placed her foot over his face, gently rubbing her soft pantyhose covered feet on his nose. Dean inhaled slowly, utterly mesmerized by the deeply feminine pheromones. Nat leaned forward and kissed his cheek as Dean lay there whimpering, knowing full well that she intended on getting off, knowing full well that he would be smothered so she could achieve a maximum orgasm.

"Do you want to smell them?" she asked, always turned on by how infatuated Dean was with her sneakers, it made her feel like a goddess being worshiped.

Dean nodded.

She lifted her pink and black Osiris high-top sneaker and layed the opening over his nose, pushing it down forcefully but painlessly, so any air he breathed would be filtered by her highly intoxicating shoe. She held it there for minutes, as she examined Dean, utterly turned on by her pets submissiveness, how he worshipped the natural feminine aroma her sneaker provided.

Nat had made it clear in the past to Dean that only 1 single thing she would allow to smell were her sneakers, and that was ONLY for him. The rest of her body smelled of candy, strawberries or sweet nectar. Dean always felt that Nat must have been the cleanest person in the entire world, she was incapable of smelling bad, even after a workout... but her sneakers on the other hand... the sheer amount of time they were on her feet, in the heat of summer, that was another story completely... and it was all for him, and only him... or so he thought.

"That's all you get for now," she whispered into his ear as she pulled the sneaker away from his face. "Now it's my turn..." she said with a cute devilish smile.

Nat moved from her seat on his chest and placed herself above his face. Dean looked straight up, watching her touch her naked smooth, hairless body, gently squeezing her firm breasts as she writhed in a sexually enticing dance directly above him. Her stocking covered feet slid under his head, crossing her legs behind his neck as she lowered herself down, the vibrator penetrating her tightly as she locked him in, squeezing his face into her, trying to get the vibrations to penetrate the deepest they could. Nat moaned lustfully as she sealed off all oxygen supply to Dean, her clit rubbing his nose as Dean quickly realized how dangerous this could be if she lost control of her surroundings. He was completely immobilized. Her hips delicately thrusted in a slow rhythmic pattern as she slowly fucked his face in erotic passion. Dean was completely at her mercy, he couldn't even move his neck from side to side because of her thighs scissor locking him in place as she gently yet firmly fucked his face.

Nat squeezed his head with her thighs, her cotton candy flavored pussy rubbing up and down as she moaned softly. Dean already needed to breathe, he tried to gasp, he tried to whimper, but Nat didn't notice, her focus was entirely on how good it felt. He tried clawing at the sheets behind his back, he tried kicking his legs, but there was no give. The bliss Nat experienced was overwhelming as the vibrations deep inside her continued to edge her orgasm closer and closer. Nat could feel Dean struggle, but his panic turned her on more. Nat imagined what it was like to fear death as much as Dean. Everything you lived for just to end for 1 single orgasm, not even for yourself. The thought empowered her - because in the end, she knew it was all for her.

Nat wanted to just keep going until she came, but knew it would take at least a few minutes. She had to wear him down more. Dean's body began jerking, he was in full panic mode, his mind was numbing from the lack of oxygen as she continued thrusting and moaning in ecstasy. Dean's eyes went wide as he looked up to witness his goddess not even looking at him as he pleaded. Her smooth motion slightly quickening as he lay there helpless, her moans and panting echoing in his ears as he desperately tried to suck in air, but none came. Nat's breathing was heavy as she moaned, squeezing her breasts passionately as her hips rocked slowly, grinding her pussy on his face.

Finally, just before Dean felt the icy talons of blackness engulf him, she lifted herself off him momentarily, fingering her clit vigorously as he tried to catch his breath. It only lasted a few seconds before she couldn't take it and needed more stimulation. Dean tried to get one last breath in however he was cut off just as he finished exhaling, he didn't even get a small lung full before the oxygen was sealed off again. Nat was completely oblivious to his peril, moments like this she lost all sense of time and space. Nat's orgasms were overly intense, the way she would explain it was as if she was drugged for a minute, riding the waves of pure euphoria as her body shivered in absolute bliss. Dean was so worried, he loved when she did this, but normally he had at least his legs to move and kick out, or lift his body up to show her he needed air. Not this time however, being completely immobilized he was like a dispensable slave, his life was less important than a single orgasm of hers.

Dean was fully erect, just the thought of her using him this way, the danger, her exaltation - turned him on like he had never been before. He started thinking of her as a goddess queen, someone who's single mere orgasm was more important than the lives of a thousand people. Her body, her face, the beauty of them... her style, her swagger, her coolness - she was the kind of girl any man would feel inferior to, or compelled to please in any way they could.

Already feeling light headed, the panic once again set in as Nat thrusted softly on his face, her ultra smooth vagina slipping against his face and nose. This time she couldn't stop, she knew within a minute or two it would be over, and she didn't have the will to stop it from happening. Quicker and more passionately she thrusted against his face, Dean felt her toes wiggling against his body as the excitement rose. Nat could feel his body shuddering beneath her, but refused to pay it any heed, her orgasm was too important at this point. Nat's hands roamed her own tight body, her smooth hairless skin like silk to the touch. Dean jerked desperately for air beneath her but she didn't even notice, her eyes closed, visions of the young teenage boy-toy Jake satisfying her with his perfect dick, longer and harder and younger than Dean's. Her pussy was so wet, gliding against Dean's face as she shivered in acute euphoria. Her pace quickened slightly as she moaned Jake's name. The vibrations stole her breath away, her fit muscles tensing up as her skin shone with passionate moisture. She felt Dean trying to turn his head, but could easily control it with her strong thighs, gripping onto him even tighter as she pleasured herself thinking of Jake.

Dean was beginning to blackout, the panic he felt was inconceivable. But he couldn't do anything, he couldn't move... nor would he. Nat had turned him on so much, her swagger as she talked about the strippers she touched, her newfound edgy youthfulness on the subject, the way she made herself out to feel so much more superior because of her beautiful new scenario. Dean felt like he was given a gift. He needed to breath, he struggled momentarily as he knew he was passing out, but his body simply collapsed as the muffled moans of his wife continued into his subconsciousness. Then all went completely black as his body stopped struggling, moving and fighting.

Nat felt him pass-out, she took advantage of this by holding him down even tighter as she thrusted her wet pussy against his face. She was in utter bliss as her orgasm was getting ready to explode. The sound of her wet pussy gliding as squishing against his face was all that could be heard between her moans for Jake. Slowly, edgingly, she humped Dean's face, her eyes closed, focused on how impossibly erotic it was to perform this. Never had she gone this far, never had she not cared... but she was exalted now, her orgasm was the most important thing in the world at the moment.

Nat continued, not even thinking of Dean anymore, simply using his unconscious face as nothing more than a masturbation tool. A minute went by and she felt the shivers of orgasm as goosebumps rose from her glistening, perfectly tanned skin. She began to moan louder and louder, "Fuck me Jake! Fuck me Jake!" as her body seemingly erupted into a billion flashes of light, shuddering in the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Wave after wave of euphoric bliss cascaded through her. She could barely moan, cut short by every individual contraction of blistering ecstasy. She began squirting on his face, pulsations erupting by pure erotic pleasure sinfully inflicted within her. Greedily she continued until the very last convulsion, the only sound was the wetness of her pussy gliding and slurping against the skin of Dean's unconscious face. Tightly she gripped his head as she quivered in pleasure. Finally after regaining her senses, her body slumped forward as she collapsed onto the bed next to him.

Right away, the moment she pulled away, Dean's unconscious body instinctively began drawing in a breath as Nat shivered next to him, her hands exploring her own smooth skin, squeezing her breasts, her body jolting in utter satisfaction every few seconds. Nat used Dean's chest as a footstool, one leg atop him, the other foot on his face, her toes pointing upwards just above his nose as he began to awaken.

The world faded in and out, dreams of kissing Nats feet under the warm sun, on the beach during their honeymoon. Her sweet smelling hair tickling him as she sucked his dick under the moonlit forest as they backpacked through mystical woods. Removing her sneakers to massage her feet in a French cafe, after a long day of being beautiful as they shopped the in the streets of Paris during their vacation. Watching her try on and buy new shoes at the skate-shop. Visions of teenage Nat grinding a rail as she skateboarded towards him in his football uniform after practice. All these images faded as the feminine aroma of her stocking covered toes drifted back into consciousness. The very first thing he remembered as he awoke was kissing the bottoms of her beautiful feet, small and perfectly shaped. The smooth texture of her tights gently gliding on his face as the world came back into focus.

12