Sink or Swim Ch. 03: Asphyxia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat was still experiencing jolts of post orgasmic decadence as she gently enticed him back to reality with her feet, taking a shoe and covering his nose with it as he awoke. She knelt next to him, one hand delicately propping his head up as the other held the still warm inside of her sneaker to his nose. Dean didn't open his eyes, as she whispered lovingly to him, reminding him how perfectly obedient he is, was, and will be. Her soft words as he inhaled her intoxicating fragrance caused his dick to get erect again, pleading her in his mind to touch it, grab it. He would have ejaculated within seconds because of the deprivation and teasing over the past few days.

Nat saw his dick spasm but refrained from stimulating him, fighting the urge to watch her husband release. She wanted him to plead so she could remind him of what exactly her deal was all about. Nat thought of her boy toy Jake, thinking of how fun the next time they met would be, imagining him cumming on her face, her breasts, maybe inside her sneakers so she could always be reminded of his fierce orgasms every time she wore that pair. The kid had a very precise talent she learned, a tremendously powerful and long cumshot. He was so dreamy and so full of cum, exciting her, making her daydream. Nat wasn't taking any kind of birth control because she always made Dean wear a condom but the thought of making Jake wear one - IF she actually fucked him - she didn't want to be so cruel to her new young teen lover. Nat wasn't sure if she was ready to go that far yet, her date was so fun and she thought she would have the patience to wait for the perfect date, the perfect evening with him.

Nat leaned over and kissed Dean while wiping a tear of silent desperation from his eye, then stood up and walked to the shower. Dean, not wanting to break her rules, avoided masturbating - he waited for her as she washed, he fell asleep before she was done.

As Nat walked into the room, drying her naked body, Dean slept quietly in their bed. She reached for her phone and texted Jake.

Nat: Hey kiddo, want to go out next weekend?

Jake: Nat omg I love you

Nat: Love u 2

Jake: Yeah, next weekend is great!

Nat: Can you do something for me?

Jake: Sure yeah w/e u want

Nat: Tease yourself all week, but don't cum!

Jake: OMG that's almost impossible!

Nat: Promise me!! -hearts-

Jake: Ok, I promise

Nat: Okie, tty tomorrow -wink- love you!

Jake: love u, talk to u tomorrow!

12