All Comments on 'Sink or Swim Ch. 03: Asphyxia'

by Osiris_HighTops

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
So to start, kudos for allowing scoring and comments. It appears you are a one trick pony with the odd shoe fetish for sneakers, and an obsession with submitting to a dumb, inconsiderate, and incompetent mistress. I totally get the occasional desire to p

But looking at it as fantasy for life with a wife is a bit off. I do think you deserve some props for trying to present the wife worship/ pussy worship genre to the audience.

Unfortunately this presentation will probably just alienate 99 percent of the non fetish readers. If the risk and indifference are what you need to make the scene arousing, more to you. But please understand most people won't, and many will find it sick and score accordingly.

Props for trying!!!, remember you don't have to be a loser or accept bad treatment to adore and serve a dominant woman. She doesn't have to be uncaring and u seeing , just a bit selfish and aware of her allure and power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Should be in Fetish, but still hot.

I got shoe fetish for my wife so I get it. Most guys dont understant that its common

some ppl will downvote because of this but its good you allow votes and comments just delete the real ignorant ones

I hope Nat fucks jake the next time

Osiris_HighTopsOsiris_HighTopsover 5 years agoAuthor
Guys, seriously...

Please refrain from voting 1 star just because it's a sneaker (or foot) fetish you don't agree with or like. That's just bad feedback and immature. You can still vote on the quality of the story properly even though that fetish may not be your thing. Driving down the rating just because you're not into that sort of thing is wrong IMO. I've red some pretty bad 1 star stories, I honestly don't believe this is one of them. Sure maybe it's not 5 stars, I'm not a professional writer, but honestly 1 star? I'm certain it's better than 1 star. It's just as well written as other stories of mine which have reached as high as 4.7 stars.

Yes there is fetish in this story, but it's mainly a cuckolding subject therefore "Loving Wives" ... even though Nat is very narcissistic and self-absorbed.

Remember this is a story, not RL... it's fun to read about and get turned on by such a dominant woman, but RL I'm sure none of us would last very long in this situation.

Osiris_HighTopsOsiris_HighTopsover 5 years agoAuthor
Common Fetish

And maybe you really do think it's a weird fetish, but honestly, just a slight bit of reading on the subject and you'd find out "Foot" or "Shoe" fetishes are one of the most common types in the world.

So maybe even YOUR fetish you don't acknowledge is actually the weird one. If you have one that is.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Vote

I didn't give you *1 star , but apparently a lot of people did. You really should put This in fetish. That's where you'll find your audience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOsiris_HighTops@Osiris_HighTops
Just a regular person from a regular town. Love my wife with absolute and utter totality. I have a fetish for her, she is everything I want in a woman. Happily together, she pleases me with her style and choice of sneakers and clothing. Young at heart and will always be.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES