Sinking into Her Submissive

Story Info
Her strap-on cock decimates his ring...
1.1k words
4.07
10.7k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

Sinking into Her Submissive

"You're a size queen... Don't lie to me."

Laughing out loud, delighting in his squeals, the anthro dragoness bore the strap-on cock deeper into his anal passage, his ring stretched wide around the fake cock boring into him. Lin hissed through her teeth, tail lashing, her wings tucked in close to her back, pink scales gloriously polished for date night but if there was one thing that she knew her submissive slut wanted above all else on date night, it was a big-arse cock rammed deeply into him.

"Yes, that's it," she snarled, revelling in the moment. "Take it all... Take every inch!"

As if her partner had any choice in the matter but it was all par for the course in their consensual play, the human male nicely muscled with good definition, which was all the better for her to beat too when the mood took her. He arched back against her on the bed and Lin's smirk grew wider, although she did have rather a lot muzzle for such a smirk to travel along. Her tongue lashed out across the side of her muzzle as she growled, hungry for more, the strap-on cock featuring a vibrator on the other side of the harness that pressed up against her clit more and more eagerly with each and every thrust.

More, she had to have more, and she could have all of that more all of the time. There was so much for her to take from him, raking her claws down her submissive's back, watching him arch into her touch, the prickle of pain a temptation for what was to come. She moaned out loud, begging him to join her, though he could not have resisted her in any way, groaning louder and louder almost as if he was trying to outdo her. Lin licked her lips, drooling for his lust, that little vibrator driving her on to work her hips more and more, thrusting into him, spearing his anal passage open as if he was nothing more than a hole to be filled.

Yet there was more to their relationship outside the bedroom even though, in there, they were just a mistress and her submissive, willingly so. Lin grasped his hips and dragged him back onto "her" cock, thrusting as deep as it was possible to go, the fake balls of the dick pressed up to his buttocks as he squirmed oh so delightfully in her grasp.

"Come on, slut," she growled, drool splattering from her maw onto his back, carnal to the highest degree. "You can take it... You want a bigger cock than this still, don't you?"

He might have moaned out something but she wasn't listening to his words as the bed squeaked beneath their combined weight, demanding more, her hips working furiously, glutes tensing, tail lashing. Raw power rippled through her as she relished in every last moment that she could claim for her own, a mistress of true power and domination in her domain. He was hers to do with as she willed, hips speeding up, her claws pricking into him, though if she drew a prickle of blood he did not complain.

Her man never complained, so very tender and lusting for more all the time, grunting and groaning, whimpering her name. As Lin dragged him back onto her cock, her paw snaked around his waist to grip his cock, pumping and jerking him off sharply, though he had not yet been permitted to get off. Whether or not he would actually be able to hold off was another question entirely, though she lusted for him failing her little "challenges" as much as she wanted him to succeed for her pleasure too.

More, she was closer than ever, hips hammering in, a roar blasting from her lips, slamming into him harder and faster than ever. Her blood was up and Lin needed to get off, the vibrator sending her into a frenzy as much as the red lines from her claws down his back, how her submissive pet shuddered and flinched beneath her but still ground back onto her shaft as if the dildo was the last thing in the world for him. He wanted it so much, all so badly, and it was his mistress and only his mistress that could give it to him.

And then she climaxed with a blistering roar that surely disturbed the neighbours for the umpteenth time, lost in the moment, jerking him off furiously, not even caring in the moment whether he broke her rule of not cumming or not. All that mattered was her pleasure above all else, snarling and ripping into him, the huge dildo slamming deep if only to further the heights of her own pleasure all the more. For what else could matter to a mistress when he only existed to serve her and kiss her claws, begging to give her an orgasm each and every day?

When she came back around, she found her man heaving and panting, his head hanging, a mumbled apology on his lips and a hot flush creeping down his cheek. The reason of that was in his spent and softening cock, though she did not yet him go, lips pulling up crookedly on one side, tail curling around to lock his ankle down to the bed as if she thought that he may, at that point, try to crawl away from her.

Of course, that would never happen. He was already right where he wanted to be.

"Oh, pet," she crooned. "Did you make a mess? Well, you're not done yet then..."

For he could not possibly be allowed to get off without paying the price for it, her paw wrapped around his cock, masturbating him furiously, ignoring the fact that he was far too sensitive for it. She didn't care, she'd never cared about that, although that was just what he loved about her, leaning into her touch, thanking her all the while.

What else could he have wanted from a dragon mistress, after all, her cock still rammed up into his backdoor entrance?

Lin hissed, grinding the strap-on in again, not even giving him a break that, fairly so, may have been well-appreciated by that point. She wasn't in it to be kind to him - don't be so silly!

"It's going to be a long night for you..."

He could only hope!