Sinking Into Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think, that was the moment I started to breathe again.

She was slapping, spitting, kicking and yelling on me with frustration. It was even worse than previous days. She did not even care that where she was kicking. After a couple of minutes of beating me hard, she stopped awhile. Turned her back to me, and walked towards her wardrobe. Meanwhile, she was talking strangely calmly:

"You son of a bitch stupid clown. You want to see me naked, right? Now you saw it. Did you like my body? Did you enjoy? Better be it because it was the last time you've enjoyed something."

She grabbed a leather belt from her wardrobe and approached to me again. She was still looking like thunder. Her eyes were a couple of embers burning inside. But, she did not hit me:

"Get on your knees. You love to get beaten, right? You are depraving when I hit you. Does your filthy cock get hard, too? Show me. Get naked."

I immediately did what she told me. after a second I was bowing to her foot completely naked and begging for forgiveness.

Revolution had suppressed easily. Princess kept her throne, and she was even more powerful than before.

Emma ordered me to get naked with a calm voice, and I listened her immediately. And without any orders or else, I started kissing her feet and asking for forgiveness.

She grabbed my hair, and raised my head. I was not erected because of all the pain I got from the beating. I was honestly not a fan of getting beaten. It was not my kink or else, so, it just hurt like hell and I could not get erected.

Emma looked directly to my dick:

"You think you love me, you are saying that you love me, and even after seeing me naked you are not aroused and erected. So, are you lying to me, bastard? After you are being rude to me, after you did not obey me and came home early, now are you also lying? Can't I trust you? How can I be sure that you love me and keep me happy?"

"I-I love you, Emma. I am doing everything for you. I've given my whole life to you. You know that. I am and will be doing everything to make you happy. It was too cold outside and I thought that I might get seriously sick if I stay outside the whole night. I had no money since you took everything. And, I just wanted to be sure that you are OK after Paul left since you are too upset yesterday."

"Paul? Oh he was not Paul, he was just a random guy I found on Tinder to have some fun."

Well, fuck. He was not even her boyfriend. Emma just had a casual sex with a random guy, while I am sitting here all virgin for 26 years and trying to have a chance with her by licking her soles everyday.

I was confused. I could not decide whether it's worse or better. If she was comfortable with having sex with random guys, maybe it means that she already started to forget Paul. But also it might mean that she can quickly find another man and start a new relationship. In any scenario, I was pretty sure that I don't have much chance with her.

"And also you stupid bitch, if I ordered you something, you must follow it in any situation. I don't give a fuck if it's cold or else. You could go to the train station, right? Or are you really that stupid? Or is there something else in your mind? Be honest, are you lying to me? Do you love me enough?" Should I doubt you?"

"I swear that I love only you in the whole world. You see me, I am pathetic, I'm a loser, I am just a servant to you and proud of it. I am proud that you even let me to touch your feet. I'd be here under your service even if you don't let me touch you on my whole life. I love you so much that being under the same roof with you is enough and I will do everything to keep it like that. I love you with my whole soul, Emma."

She sat on her bed, and bend forward a little bit. Her amazing tits were right in front of my face, and dangling slowly. Now, I was getting erected.

She saw my pathetic dick is growing, and burst into laughter.

"You know, Steve, I think I am going to believe you for now. But be careful, and make me believe you. By the way, your dick was not that small or ugly as I expected. You might had a chance if you were not that pathetic."

It hurt like hell. There might even be a parallel universe that we were together. But it was obvious that in this universe, it won't happen ever.

There I was, just almost one hour ago I was so close to have my life again. But now I was trying to make her believe me that I love her and do everything for her.

I was sure a weak and pathetic guy. Maybe this life was really what I deserve.

Emma looked into my eyes, and continued:

"But you are still going to be punished. It's the first time you deserve a punishment. Actually, it shows that you are a good slave. But on the other hand, you should be punished good to keep your leash short and discipline you. Beating is not creative enough. Honestly, I want to hurt your feelings, Steve. Do you love me enough to let me break your feelings? Break your soul?"

"I am ready for everything if it comes from you, Emma. I love you. I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes. I am yours. Break and throw me to the trash can, or use me until I die."

She lied to the bed, and said:

"Good boy. Kiss my foot and let me think."

12