Sinning Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
My mistress went too far.
2.8k words
3.8
10k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thanusual
Thanusual
13 Followers

Aida kept taking more and more control of my life. She even ordered me to ask her to be my girlfriend and so we started officially dating and in public I was her gentlemanly trophy, making her friends from college jealous. She even made me a Muslim in public and read the Quran, although she would avoid any religious discussions with me.

Aida and I went to the gym a lot because she wanted me to have a six-pack and I actually liked lifting weights. On Instagram, we were the perfect couple and we even became popular at our college. But no one knew that I was secretly her bitch and she was forcing me to lick her to orgasm whenever we were alone. She had filmed in very humiliating positions and I was always worried she'd share them, but as long as I did everything she told me she wouldn't.

She was over at my place, which was de facto her place now as she acted like she owned it all. She even made me kick my roommates out a while ago as if paying the rent on my own wasn't a big deal. We were discussing my birthday coming up. "I can't wait until you see what your birthday present is." She said with a smirk.

"How nice that after the countless gifts I gave you I finally get something."

"Be careful with that attitude, subbie. Or do you want to be punished?"

"Sorry Mistress." I said while rolling my eyes.

I was wondering what the present would be. Maybe she'd finally let me fuck her, I really deserved that after everything I had done for her. She has gotten a lot more liberal and less religious lately so I had high hopes.

A few weeks later was my birthday. Aida could get along with my parents well and it was an enjoyable day. She hadn't gifted me anything yet so I was almost sure by now I would get to fuck her amazing pussy tonight. But after everyone left and she told me to go to my bedroom and strip she grabbed a wrapped gift. I was nervously waiting, maybe I'd get more than one thing. She came in the room fully naked, which she normally never does. She carried the gift with her and I was completely naked on my knees, like a well-trained submissive, staring at her amazing body. She handed it to me and I opened it.

I couldn't believe my eyes. She gifted me a chastity device, a cock cage. I was secretly angry but politely thanked her as I couldn't say no to a gift from my lovely girlfriend.

"Try it on." she said while giggling.

"Yes, Mistress." I said while my dick was still hard from anticipation.

It wouldn't fit because of my erection and Aida got angry and told me to get soft. I didn't know how to and Aida told me to hurry. As it took too long Aida told me to stand up and kicked me hard in the balls, which seemed to do the job. I had tears in my eyes from the pain but managed to put it on.

"Good boy, now get to work". She said as she pushed me on the bed and sat on my face.

I got to work while my tears got bigger. She was going too far and there was nothing I could do about it. My dick tried to get hard but it was impossible in the cage, it was hurting even.

"Since it is your birthday I will allow you to cum tonight, but from now on you wear the cage and I will only let you out when I feel like it," she said while enjoying my practised tongue work.

She started moaning and I got turned on more and more, as even though I hated the idea, it did turn me on. My dick would be diamond by now, but because of the cage, it was just hurting a lot.

She was staring at my caged dick and saw it was trying to get hard. While she moved a little and told me to lick the other hole she started playing with my caged dick. I was enduring the pain until I couldn't anymore.

"Please stop!" I yelled after I lifted up her ass from my face.

"Aww, is my cute dick in pain?" she asked teasingly

"Yes!"

"Good, because I didn't tell you to stop, I was getting close! Bad boy!" she said as she pushed her ass back in my face and slapped my balls.

I tried so hard to make her cum now, pleasuring her asshole with my tongue, while I slowly moved my right hand to her pussy without permission, which she didn't seem to mind. She came really hard and moaned the loudest she had ever done. She wanted more though, which turned me on more. As my tongue went back to her pussy she moved into a sixty-nine position and for the first time put my caged dick in her mouth. It felt great yet terrible at the same time. Her tongue finally on my dick, but the cage ruining it all, it was cruel.

Aida probably started feeling bad for me. I felt her finally put the key in the cage and remove it. I started increasing the speed of my tongue work in excitement. My dick got extremely hard and Aida's eyes lit up as it grew so big so quickly. She put it in her mouth quickly, as if she couldn't resist. Since I was denied for so long and so turned on I came a few seconds later, right in her mouth, a lot of it too. She was clearly furious and turned around. She quickly kissed me to swap the cum into my mouth. My cum mixed with her pussy juices and as soon as pretty much all of it was in my mouth she stopped kissing me, suddenly put her hands around my throat and ordered me to swallow.

Her eyes were showing anger and as she coked me she told me I would never get to cum again. After I just swallowed everything she spat on my face and slapped me hard. She turned around and locked my dick again in the cage. She took the key and a picture of me in this situation and angrily left. She didn't even say bye.

After she was out of the house I took a shower, I felt humiliated and powerless. I kept thinking back about the night, which turned me on, even though I also hated it. The cage stopped my erection and hurt me, but I was slowly getting used to it. I went to bed and thought about how strange my birthday was.

The next morning, my usual morning wood wasn't there. I checked my phone and Aida left some messages that her parents would be leaving in a few days for two weeks and she would have some chores for me.

I didn't want to be her sub anymore, there won't be a reward for doing all those chores. I'm sick of it. I had no choice though and when her parents were gone I was ordered to her place.

Her sister Masiha was there, she stared at me from the window. I felt bad for her, she liked me so much and Aida took me away from her. As I rang the doorbell, Aida opened and immediately started with a strict tone telling me to hurry inside. She told me not to talk to Masiha and made me wear an apron. She just lay on the couch expecting me to treat her like a queen.

"I'm thirsty.'' she said. I hurriedly got her a glass of coke and humiliatingly waited for my next order.

After a while, Masiha came downstairs. Aida immediately told her to leave as she wanted privacy with her boyfriend. Masiha, still having a crush of me, was clearly jealous. She looked at me wondering why'd date her bitchy sister. I just looked at her painfully. Masiha told Aida that their parents made her in charge and that Aida should go to her own room. After she got a snack she went back upstairs though.

After a while of chilling Aida was so relaxed she started dozing off. Finally some relaxing for me. I just wanted to lay down, so I went upstairs to Aida's room and used her bed. I was worried she'd wake up and see I wasn't there but at this point, I didn't care, I was sick of it.

I suddenly had to pee and I walked to the upstairs bathroom, already pulling down my pants and taking out my caged dick before opening the door. When I opened the door Masiha was there doing her make-up, startled. She saw my caged dick and asked me what it was. I was shocked and embarrassed. She blushed too. I explained to her that Aida was blackmailing me and I don't actually like her anymore. Masiha was staring at my caged dick and was wondering if it could get hard. She suddenly showed me her boobs, and my dick wanted to get hard but couldn't. She said my situation really sucks and that she started disliking Aida too lately. I was complaining about all the things she makes me do and we bonded. She told me she still likes me and I blushed. I didn't know what to say but then she suddenly kissed me, passionately. She called me Master again and said she would save me, winked and left. I went on to pee and decided to go downstairs to check on Aida.

Aida was still sleeping, snoring even. I just realized that I could use this time to search for the cage key. I looked around the house but couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe it was on her. I moved the sleeping Aida in a position so I could check her pockets and wallets. As I tried to get her wallet, she woke up and drowsily asked what I was doing. I said I was just massaging my beautiful mistress because I had nothing else to do. She smiled and said I'm a good boy and hinted me that I should come lie with her. I did and she fell asleep on me. I checked her pockets and it wasn't there. But I felt something hard on her crotch. I very slowly moved from beneath her and took off her pants without waking her up. And now I was sure, the key was in her panties. I got turned on, thinking the key pressing against her pussy. I put my hands in her panties and felt the key and her pussy. She was fast asleep and I could finally do anything to her pussy. I could even fuck her if I was careful. I took the key and uncaged my dick. My dick became rock hard. I put my finger in her pussy and realized my dick is too big for it and it would definitely wake her up. Instead, I put my dick in her mouth and very slowly fucked her mouth. She didn't wake up. After a minute or two I was close to orgasm quickly again as I had not cum in days. I couldn't cum in her mouth again so I quickly pulled out, but right as I pulled out I accidentally came all over her face. I panicked, but she still didn't wake up. I quickly caged my dick again, put the key back in her panties and put her pants on her again. I took some tissues to wipe off her face. I wiped a little too hard and she started waking up. I wasn't finished yet but quickly hid the tissue. To hide what happened I quickly thought of something.

"Should I carry you upstairs, Mistress Aida"? I asked.

She nodded and I lifted her up and went upstairs. She smiled at me and rested her face against my chest. I could still see some cum on her face and I was worried.

When we entered her bedroom she whispered that she suddenly felt horny for some reason. I just smiled at her awkwardly. I put her down on her bed and she softly told me to strip. She also took off her clothes, making sure I didn't see the key in her panties. She wanted to play with my dick but when she saw the cage she changed her mind.

"Do you like my boobs?" She asked.

"Of course I do, they're beautiful." I whispered

She put my face on her right boob. I assumed I had to suck her nipple and so I did. She also moved my hand to her pussy and I started fingering her. She moaned softly. She must have still been sleepy as she didn't order me around but just let me pleasure her. I switched to the left boob and made her feel great. After a while, I went down on her, without her ordering me to. She came a couple of times and after a while she was satisfied. We cuddled some more and she told me she loved me. Afterwards, we chilled some more at her place, watching a movie and ordering out.

At night I suddenly received a text message from Masiha. Aida could hear the notification. Masiha asked whether Aida is sleeping yet and jokingly whether she could blackmail me into coming to her room. Unfortunately, Aida wasn't sleeping and she grabbed my phone. Of course, she knew my pin and even got her own fingerprint on my phone and she read the message. She got angry and asked me what is this about. She wondered whether I was cheating on her with Masiha and how she knew about the blackmail. I denied cheating and said I didn't know.

"Maybe you made it obvious?" I acted.

"What are you hiding from me?" She acted strictly.

"Nothing! She must still just have a crush on me and invited me just in case." I said.

"Okay, I believe you. But this bitch can't just try and steal my boyfriend from me, she needs to be punished and I have an idea".

Her idea was to use my phone to blackmail her too, and I, of course, had to help. She told me to text her that Aida is asleep and that her Master might come to her room if she acts slutty in a video and begs me to come. She made a video, she was blushing, fully naked already and was acting overly slutty. Aida made me forward the video to her. She was smirking, she would have all power now. Now the next part of her plan was to make her my slave again. She instructed me clearly to go to the 2nd floor to her room and blindfold her and order her to masturbate. I had to secretly film it all and order more humiliating things. I was hesitant but I had no choice. I made her put things in her pussy, clamp her nipples and admit she's a slut who will do anything I tell her. Aida instructed me to reveal I filmed her and that I will blackmail her now. Masiha felt betrayed, but she trusted me, so she played along. She was happy she was finally my secret slave again. She didn't know though that Aida planned it all. I instructed Masiha to follow me downstairs and went to Aida's room. I had to explain to Masiha that Aida is my mistress and I'd do anything for her. Masiha was embarrassed and scared, this wasn't what she had in mind.

"It's okay Masiha, you're not my slave, you are his, and he is mine." Aida said.

Masiha looked at me and asked, "Can I leave, I'm feeling uncomfortable?"

Aida interrupted and told me to order Masiha to stay and kneel for us. I felt bad, Aida went too far with me and now she's also hurting her sweet sister. I had no choice though, Aida had too much power over us and I did. Masiha reluctantly obeyed. She knew her place now and got tears in her eyes.

"Tell your slave to get us some ice cream" she ordered.

Masiha looked at me and I nodded and she did what she was ordered to do. Masiha got no ice cream for herself and just stood next to the bed, waiting for us to finish our treat. She was too afraid to talk. Aida ignored Masiha the rest of the night as we talked about random stuff. When we were about to sleep Aida told me that my slave sleeps on the floor. She smirked at Masiha and kissed my cheek, showing off her power. Masiha lay down on the silently crying until she fell asleep. Aida and I fell asleep too. Aida held me firmly, implying I'm completely hers.

Thanusual
Thanusual
13 Followers