Sinning Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Made into her bitch.
2.6k words
3.73
10.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thanusual
Thanusual
13 Followers

"Prove it" She said strictly.

"How?"

"How about you show me your dick?" she said, smirking.

"Really? I thought muslims couldn't do this?"

"I'm not doing anything, just do it."

"Okay. Okay; but another time, right? not here, right?" I said, quite worried.

"Right here, right now, or I'll tell them".

I didn't want to look her in the eyes so I looked down. I got hard just thinking about the situation. I slowly took off my pants, allowing Aida to see the tent in my underwear, she was admirin' it.

"Hurry up, I can't wait."

With my pants at my ankles, I uncomfortably dropped my underwear. I felt uncomfortable doing this outside. my penis was standing up straight and she was enjoying this too much. My cheeks were red and I kept looking around to see if anyone was close by.

"Wow, it's so big. Why are you hard? are you thinking about sex?"

"Not really. I think it's because I'm being watched by you and feeling uncomfortable." I said honestly.

"Ohh, so that's turning you on? interesting."

"Okay. I did what you asked. Can I get dressed now?"

"Of course not. We just got started, I want you to play with it for me" she said with a smirk.

I was surprised she'd want this. I was turned on, but it felt wrong and stupid. I didn't really feel like I had a choice and just did as she said, I had gotten this far anyway. I started masturbating slowly. We made eye contact and for some reason, it felt really intense. She came closer and I continued. She then ordered me to fall in love with her and initiated a long kiss. Maybe I fell in love after all.

''You're mine now, understood?" She said with a serious look on her face.

"Understood."

"Continue!"

I continued and a minute later, I saw she was getting out her phone. She appeared to be writing something at first, but then she started recording me subtly. As soon as I noticed it, I came and spurted much more cum than usual. I was worried and angry that she recorded that.

"What the fuck are you doing, Aida? You can't just record me, you're going too far!"

I put on my pants quickly and left angrily. Aida didn't say anything and seemed surprised by my reaction. She was probably still processing what had happened.

On the way home, I was thinking about what could happen after this. She could show the video to others, spread it all over the internet. She had too much power over me, and the worst thing was I might have actually fallen in love. I could only hope she would be forgiving.

The next morning, I woke up to messages from Aida telling me she read about BDSM all night and that she wants to try more of it and that I have to be her "sub" to experiment with. I didn't want to bring up the video, but I was worried about it so I agreed. I also thought it would be hot, even though I preferred dominating. She asked me when I'd be home alone and I said not anytime soon and that I'm going out the whole weekend with my roommates to a festival. She demanded I stay home the whole weekend and think of some excuse because she's coming over and I had no choice. I kinda liked how badly she wanted to be with me, but I also didn't want her to interfere with my personal life. I even asked her politely if I could go with a please. But she said in a very matter of fact way, "You're staying home or else...". I obeyed and told my roommates then that it would be better if I didn't go, as I had to study for an unexpected resit and I wasn't feeling very well anyway. They understood and went without me.

I was also worried about Masiha, I couldn't tell her all this, but I also didn't want to lie to her. So I took the easy way out and simply asked my new Dom, Aida, what to do. Aida told me to tell Masiha that I can't have sex with her anymore and that I can't tell her why. Later, Masiha spammed me for attention. I responded with short disinterested messages and managed to tell her what I had to tell her. She was obviously extremely upset and I felt very guilty. She desperately wanted me to tell her why but I said I couldn't and that I was sorry and that it's not personal. She must have cried a lot.

The next Saturday, after I finished showering, I found messages from Aida that she was 'On her way!' here. I was nervous and excited, despite still being tired from not getting enough sleep last night. I wore my best clothes and wore cologne for good measure. Aida rang the doorbell and I went to open the door. She smiled at me, said hi, and immediately ordered me to strip. I got hard immediately and obeyed. I undressed slowly and thought about the fact that I wore nice clothes for nothing.

Aida looked marvellous, she smelled amazing and by now, I was sure I was in love. When I was fully naked, she called me a 'good boy'. Normally, when someone calls me boy, I get angry, but this time, it turned me on. She stared at my dick for a bit but then she turned away, acting as if she's too good for it. She told me to sit on the couch and put my hands on my back. I obeyed. She stood in front of me and explained to me the rules for this weekend.

"One, obey literally everything I tell you. Two, call me Mistress Aida from now on. Three, you will not get the chance to fuck me. Four, relax, I really like you and won't hurt you."

I blushed because of the last one. I replied jokingly, "Okay Mistress Aida. Is there anything I can do for you?" She told me to make her some breakfast and she turned on my TV. I was annoyed. I was expecting something sexual but instead, she makes me do this. My dick went soft. I went to the kitchen and put a lot of effort into making scrambled eggs, which looked amazing. I brought it to her ready to eat and she called me a good boy and kissed my cheek as a reward. She told me I can make breakfast for myself while she watched some girly Netflix show.

I was getting frustrated. I thought this was going to be hot, but she uses me for this stuff. I wondered why I was naked then, it didn't make any sense. After her show, we talked about some random stuff, as if we were just friends. Then she casually said she could use a foot massage and hinted with her foot to get ready. I knelt down and tried to massage her feet. She was still wearing socks, the smell was arousing albeit a bit smelly. I figured I had to take them off for her and I did. I started massaging sensually. I had no idea what I was doing but I figured it would be fine if she didn't say anything. She continued with the next episode and for the most part seemed to ignore me, which made me even more frustrated. Halfway through the episode she told me I can stop and said I deserved a reward.

"What kind of reward of reward do you want?"

"Hm. What about something sexual? Maybe I can see and lick your pussy?"

"No. How about I give you a handjob?"

"Thank you Mistress Aida" I said. "That's so kind of you"

She clearly never did it before but she just took my dick in her hand, holding on a little too tight and started going up and down. She seemed interested in how it felt and asked me if it felt good. Due to all of the pent up sexual frustration I felt, I embarrassingly came within half a minute. The cum spurted on her hand and on the floor.

"Bad boy. You made my hand all dirty. Lick it up!" she yelled.

"I'm sorry Aida. I really don't want to taste my own cum."

She slapped me with her cum stained hand, leaving cum on my cheek and angrily told me to shut up and do it. I obeyed and found out my cum didn't taste too bad, but I felt humiliated. I licked it all up making sure there was nothing left.

"Good boy. Now, lick the floor" She said as she pointed to the cum on the floor. I was ready to stand up and get a towel, but she interrupted me and told me to do it with my tongue. Against my will, I did what I was told. She saw my dick get hard again, knowing that humiliation like this turned me on.

"Aw, is my sub feeling embarrassed? It's okay. It's just me" she teased me and then kissed my forehead. "Come cuddle with me. Let's watch something we both like. How about we rewatch season 1 of GoT?"

She got comfortable on top of me, resting her head on my chest and we watched GoT. I was still naked, she was still clothed but it didn't matter, I really loved her and it felt great.

A few episodes later, she said she would eat dinner at home and maybe drop by later and then she asked me about my sexual kinks. I didn't want to tell her most of them at first, but I did mention a few things like edging, anal, spanking, bondage, and being forced to do things. She jokingly spanked my bare ass and said she had an idea. She got on her knees in front of my dick and stared at it. She claimed it was her dick now and she kissed the tip. I was surprised she'd go that far but I was happy she did it. She wouldn't give me a blowjob but she started stroking it. She looked up and our eyes met and she smirked. I suspected she had something devious in mind. She was edging me, of course. Somehow, she knew when I was close as she stopped as I was about to cum. She told me from now on that I was not allowed to masturbate or cum without her permission and that she's about to go home. A little later, she took a shoelace and tied up my dick, this annoyed me. She told me I can wear a shirt but no underwear or pants and that she'll probably be back in a few hours.

When she left I couldn't stop thinking about her and I was starting to get frustrated again due to the edging. I felt so stupid for admitting that and I hoped she came back soon. I made myself a quick dinner and after enjoying the meal, I fell asleep on the couch.

Hours later, I woke up blindfolded and with my hands handcuffed behind my back. Apparently, Aida had taken my spare keys. She noticed when I woke up and explained the situation. She appeared to be naked and jumped on me . I could feel her wet pussy touching me and I got so hard that the shoelace tied around my dick started to hurt. She told me I was lucky because she was horny.

"Say you're my bitch, bitch."

"I'm your bitch."

"That's right. Now, get to work." she said as she shoved my face in her crotch. I couldn't do anything, I couldn't see anything, I could only obey and I loved it. I put my tongue inside her pussy and started licking and sucking, I was not really sure what I was doing, but she seemed to love it and moaned loudly. She said it felt great and that I should keep going. She pulled my hair violently and my whole face was covered in pussy juice, I was loving every single moment of this. I was her bitch and I loved it. She was getting close and I figured this would be her first orgasm. She came all over my face and said that it was amazing and after that, she wiped my face with my shirt and then she kissed me passionately. Shortly after, she fell asleep on me like I was her mattress. I was still handcuffed and blindfolded though.

I was still horny and my dick was still hard. I was trying to get my dick closer to her pussy but it was really hard to do as my hands were held in place by the handcuffs and our bodies' weight. I managed to touch it with my tip, but I was being extra careful not to wake her. I was so horny and frustrated, just a little closer, I thought. I moved around more but the movement woke her.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She said angrily when she felt my dick on her pussy.

"I'm so sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm so horny."

"I said you do not get to fuck me, this is really not okay. How often do I have to tell you that we muslims can't do this? I'm disappointed!"

"Please forgive me, I won't do it again. All I did was touch it with my tip" I said sincerely.

"I know you were trying to do more than that. I'll need to punish you severely!" she said in a serious tone.

"Yes Mistress Aida. I deserve to be punished" I said, hoping for some kinky punishment.

"Do you have any spanking toy?"

"Not really. Maybe you can use a spatula."

She went to the kitchen and got a spatula and told me to push my ass up. I obeyed, anticipating some hot playful spanking. She counted down from 5 and she hit me as hard as she could. It hurt so much and it was so much more painful than I expected. Tears welled up in my eyes and I yelled out in pain, but that was just the first. The second one was just as hard, on the same sore spot and it hurt even more. The third and fourth were on my other cheek. I was sure my ass was very red by now as a tear rolled down my cheek. I begged her to not hit me so hard and she told me to shut up as she spanked me more. For the tenth stroke, the last one, she took extra time. She didn't count and used all her strength. It was so painful that I actually started crying. I had no idea she was so strong.

Afterwards, she tried to comfort me, she was hugging me, kissing me, and saying she loved me. She told me I'd be more obedient from now on, and I was afraid that was true. I had lost my freedom, and I was completely at her mercy. She told me to get some sleep while she took a shower at my place. I did, still handcuffed. I wouldn't get to cum that night. When I woke up in the middle of the night, she was gone and my ass still hurt. I was no longer handcuffed and my loving mistress had put on a blanket over me. I continued sleeping, dreaming about my new Mistress.

Thanusual
Thanusual
13 Followers